Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423900 times)

Offline iri

Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1100 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 02:03:37 »
speed balls.
speed balls help.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1101 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:32:59 »
cycled to work, then worked, then cycled home. just like the other 4 days each week.
also **** instagram filters.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #1102 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:06:39 »
Had the last exam of my undergraduate degree. Didn't go as well as I'd hoped, here's hoping I still get good enough :S

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1103 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:18:18 »
66894-0
Potato pic
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1104 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:59:05 »
cycled to work, then worked, then cycled home. just like the other 4 days each week.
also **** instagram filters.

Show Image

Is that a Pinarello frame?

I didn't know they made anything besides road bikes.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1105 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 19:31:01 »
Having no money's forced me into sobriety, and now all I think about is how much I hate everything.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1106 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 19:35:14 »
Made an offer on a house.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1107 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:03:09 »

Congrats dude. GL! :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1108 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:07:14 »

Wow!

Hope it works out :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1109 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 22:40:33 »
Sitting through the third run today of

Code: [Select]
watch cat /proc/mdstat
Trying to get a 4-disk raid5 working under mdadm, I've already twice gotten to a point where I've discovered I've missed important steps.

Each rebuild takes 6+ hours. Set one going while I was at work, but the others have just been painful. Going to let this one run overnight.

I just want a server that works :/
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline iri

« Reply #1110 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 05:58:08 »
Is that a Pinarello frame?
i guess so. at least it has "pinarello" written on it in three places.

I didn't know they made anything besides road bikes.
this is a flat bar road bike which i assembled myself from parts from various sources.

good luck with your offer!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1111 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 07:19:26 »
66926-0

Potato shot with bad on board flash.  Prototype handle for key cap puller.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1112 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 08:14:52 »
(Attachment Link)

keycap or icecap
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 08:47:16 »
(Attachment Link)

keycap or icecap

Keycap puller.  The loop on the right side is ring bolt hitching.  Tied that using 6 strands of the same stuff as a core.  It runs the entire length and that is the core for the double moku hitching to tie it all together.  The wires will be coming out of the right side.  I just need to learn a new knot to terminate the ends of the right bolt hitching from the beginning.  This is mostly to help with finishing it nice and clean.

Here is a link to where I learned about these hitchings.  http://www.frayedknotarts.com/tutorials/coxcombing/coxcombing.html

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 13:05:04 »
(Attachment Link)

Hahahahhaha...

When I first saw that... I thought you were going to hang yourself... "in style"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1115 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 00:23:09 »
I moved today! (yesterday - no internet yet... zzzzzzzzzz)

I clearly know what's up.  First thing I did was setup Mario Kart 8 and forget about the pile of boxes behind me.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1116 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:31:43 »

Show Image

I clearly know what's up.  First thing I did was setup Mario Kart 8 and forget about the pile of boxes behind me.

Priorities: straight

I did training today to work as poll staff at the Ontario election next week.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1117 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:45:34 »

Show Image

Ah, the joy of an empty room - a blank slate into which you can artfully arrange your belongings into a tidy and efficient workspace.

Last time I tried to do that (end of last year) I ended up very quickly with at least as much mess as I had at the old house, except that I have lost a few things.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1118 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:53:27 »

Show Image

Ah, the joy of an empty room - a blank slate into which you can artfully arrange your belongings into a tidy and efficient workspace.

Last time I tried to do that (end of last year) I ended up very quickly with at least as much mess as I had at the old house, except that I have lost a few things.

It's a good feeling!  And thankfully in this case I'm going from living in a 12'x12' room to a 3 bedroom duplex (shared with one other person) with a huge basement, so I will definitely have less clutter than ever before.  :D

Show Image

Haha, thanks for the approval!   ;D   It was definitely the right choice.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1119 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 02:45:03 »

Show Image

Congrats on the move! :thumb:

Next challenge: unpack and settle in.

== == == ===

Today I had to remove the plasti dip from the face plate of my Synology NAS that has to be returned for RMA service.

I read that the WD40 dissolves plasti dip but I didn't believe it until I tried it.  While it dissolves the plasti dip even in the tight nooks and crannies, you'll still have to clean up all the WD40 and dissolved plasti dip.  This is so much easier than picking at the corners with a rag, toothpick, and/or toothbrush.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1120 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:43:31 »
Well, what did I do yesterday.... Watched the new Tom Cruise film, Edge of Tomorrow

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1121 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:44:55 »
Let the community down a little and lusted after BroBots... Par for the course. lol
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1122 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:32:53 »
i was supposed to do things but
67045-0
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1123 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 08:35:46 »

Show Image

It's a good feeling!  And thankfully in this case I'm going from living in a 12'x12' room to a 3 bedroom duplex (shared with one other person) with a huge basement, so I will definitely have less clutter than ever before.  :D

Show Image

More room for keyboards!!! :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1124 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 08:36:22 »

Show Image

I don't see the problem. Mario Kart 8 won't play itself.

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1125 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 22:53:47 »
Sat around and finished watching the last few episodes of House MD.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline JoeC

« Reply #1126 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:35:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

So, do you annex the basement or the garage? (if there is a garage?)

Lurk Moar!!!!!

Offline JoeC

« Reply #1127 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:36:56 »
(Attachment Link)

did you pop those ceiling tiles and put up one more chair?
Lurk Moar!!!!!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1128 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:42:41 »
(Attachment Link)

It was a poltergeist  :eek:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1129 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 01:23:47 »

Show Image

Show Image

So, do you annex the basement or the garage? (if there is a garage?)

I think I'll put my listening room in the basement.   :)    and there is a garage, so that's nice too, especially in winter.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1130 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 03:24:54 »
(Attachment Link)

It was a poltergeist  :eek:
wasn't really possible due to the things supporting the tiles but i wanted to  ;)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1131 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 05:13:50 »
i just figured out how to do **** you're not supposed to here
do it all casual and the teacher thinks there's a reason behind it or something
i just managed to sit on a computer during an entire test and nobody batted an eye, and almost everyone else had put them away or were not using them
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1132 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 06:42:35 »
learned that i have osteochondrosis in seven intervertebral discs.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1133 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 06:45:18 »
learned that i have osteochondrosis in seven intervertebral discs.

Omg your going to die!   Hang on, what does that mean again?  :P

Offline iri

« Reply #1134 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 06:57:44 »
i am definitely going to die, you're right! that kinda explains why my back hurts all the time when i'm not sleeping.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1135 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 07:07:29 »
i am definitely going to die, you're right! that kinda explains why my back hurts all the time when i'm not sleeping.

Ya. I understood most of that. My wife is an osteopath. I thought it was funny though.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1136 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 16:33:08 »
Today I had an exciting first venture into car repair. I repaired my TCU... now the automatic shifting on the transmission works again! Huzzah! I will tell you... working with that PCB was a severe mother****er. First time working on a multilayer pcb. Components soldered on both sides with solder that took the heat of the sun to melt. I had to turn my soldering station to 900 and it was still not easy took a while to heat it up. Then of course I couldn't suck it up with my lame solder sucker so I had to use wiggle method on 2 blown capacitors leaking crap all over and 3 fried resistors that were black and flaky. FUN TIMES!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1137 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 23:41:38 »
Today I had an exciting first venture into car repair. I repaired my TCU... now the automatic shifting on the transmission works again! Huzzah! I will tell you... working with that PCB was a severe mother****er. First time working on a multilayer pcb. Components soldered on both sides with solder that took the heat of the sun to melt. I had to turn my soldering station to 900 and it was still not easy took a while to heat it up. Then of course I couldn't suck it up with my lame solder sucker so I had to use wiggle method on 2 blown capacitors leaking crap all over and 3 fried resistors that were black and flaky. FUN TIMES!

Congrats!  That sounds like one helluva repair.  :P  Was purchasing a new PCB too expensive?  Last time one of my PCBs  in my truck (windshield wipers) crapped out I just bought a new one for 15 bucks.  Guessing the TCU board is a bit more?   ;)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1138 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:16:30 »
built a party lounge for my buddies in my basement. they pitched in to help me get a 46 inch TV, already had mini fridge and general computer **** set up, friends donated semi-retro to modern day consoles, and home theatre system coming soon.

also bought Chrome cast (kinda underwhelming) and moved a couch down there (pain in the ass). ordered pizza and played wii mainly for today and poker til 2 am. was fun but I'm tired af
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1139 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:20:11 »
I got bored at work yesterday, so I made hats for all of my toys on my desk and glasses for one:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1140 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:25:17 »
I got bored at work yesterday, so I made hats for all of my toys on my desk and glasses for one:

Show Image

Show Image

This is so amazingly cute and fun.  :D  I love it.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1141 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:49:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

This is so amazingly cute and fun.  :D  I love it.

Haha, thanks man, so do I.

Unfortunately, doing stuff like this means I'm emasculating my work space.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1142 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:53:38 »

built a party lounge for my buddies in my basement. they pitched in to help me get a 46 inch TV, already had mini fridge and general computer **** set up, friends donated semi-retro to modern day consoles, and home theatre system coming soon.

also bought Chrome cast (kinda underwhelming) and moved a couch down there (pain in the ass). ordered pizza and played wii mainly for today and poker til 2 am. was fun but I'm tired af

Can I come over?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1143 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:55:02 »

Can I come over?

Sure thing
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1144 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 01:55:50 »

Can I come over?

Sure thing

Let's get fkn drunk!

My buddy was just in TO for a week and now he's back here....should have went with him.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1145 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 07:06:34 »

Congrats!  That sounds like one helluva repair.  :P  Was purchasing a new PCB too expensive?  Last time one of my PCBs  in my truck (windshield wipers) crapped out I just bought a new one for 15 bucks.  Guessing the TCU board is a bit more?   ;)

Yes it's like a $100 part but instead I fixed it for $1.90.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1146 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 12:35:37 »

Yes it's like a $100 part but instead I fixed it for $1.90.

Oh, wow!  That's awesome.  :)  Always feels good to do something yourself and save a boatload of cash while you're doing it. 

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1147 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 12:47:28 »

*grabs passport*
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1148 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 15:16:29 »
i wanted to spend this day on the seaside, but teh missus said her shoes and a skirt broke so she grabbed her friend and they went shopping...

while she was shopping, i checked air tickets and decided we won't go to sweden on june holidays, spent a lot of time researching on what tropical country to go on january holidays, paid insanely high $45 bills, bought some fresh beer and catalonian wine, lubed the bicycle chain, fixed recessed lighting in the kitchen, sharpened all the kitchen knives, cleaned drains and fixed door hinges for bathroom and toilet doors.

also 15 minutes ago saturn came back to me.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 15:46:40 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1149 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 15:27:53 »
As you probably know, the Internet is where men are men, women are also men and children are FBI agents. Today, I talked some random kid at another forum into buying a mechanical or vintage keyboard. He wanted to try some switches then and I offered I'd meet him and show him some of my keyboards. The kid eventually claimed he was an obese 12-year-old schoolboy. Oh Gaben... I'm in trouble.