Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423862 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1400 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 12:59:13 »
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #1401 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 13:00:31 »
I also picked up some metal...  :))
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

:blank: :blank: :blank:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1402 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:25:56 »
I SPENT ALL DAY ORGANIZING PHOTOS THAT HAD BEER SPILLED ON THEM 30 YEARS AGO

AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME GLOVES

TODAY WAS SO NASTY HOLY ****

also I'm going to hang with my mumble server people for a few days so I won't be around much kthxbai

see you all sunday
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1403 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 17:00:18 »
I cut 300 lengths of cable, stripped the ends off and crimped ATX connectors on each end in preperation for 4 PSUs I have to make cables for. Seriously long day. Had a curry for dinner and a few IPAs, so it wasn't so bad :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1404 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 01:37:25 »
Posted on GH for the first time in over a week :eek: (thanks to the couple people who checked on me ;) )

Welcome back sir! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1405 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 02:36:35 »
I was at a concert. Maybe you know this guy...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1406 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 05:26:05 »
Posted on GH for the first time in over a week :eek: (thanks to the couple people who checked on me ;) )

Thanks!

Today were are setting out to drive about 700 miles!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1407 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 06:18:00 »

Thanks!

Drive carefully please!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1408 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 07:29:50 »
I was at a concert. Maybe you know this guy...
Show Image

Awww yess. I was at a Black Sabbath concert last year as well, even though he's old he still rocks.

I remember the drummer having like a 25 minutes solo it was ridiculous.

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1409 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 13:07:14 »
I made another theme for geekhack today  :cool:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1410 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 14:52:57 »

Thanks!

Drive carefully please!

So far so good. Halfway there!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1411 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 02:13:41 »
Today I was forced to switch over to Chrome because Aurora decided to completely crap out on me after the last update, causing crashes every time it was opened and randomly deleting bits of my profile data. Great job Firefox Team!

Still not fully used to Chrome :(

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #1412 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 06:58:29 »
Today I was forced to switch over to Chrome because Aurora decided to completely crap out on me after the last update, causing crashes every time it was opened and randomly deleting bits of my profile data. Great job Firefox Team!

Still not fully used to Chrome :(

Perhaps give PaleMoon a chance...
It's basically a less crappy version of FF, also has a 64bit and portable version, I like it!

Offline iri

« Reply #1413 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 08:43:21 »
Saw the second "spend your vacation in crimea!" billboard.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1414 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 10:16:29 »
home from london
i miss london
norway is boring as **** let me move to london
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #1415 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 10:51:41 »
home from london
i miss london
London is ****ed as **** let me move to Norway
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1416 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 11:13:01 »
home from london
i miss london
if boredom was lethal norway would exterminate our galaxy but have fun
give me your london place
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #1417 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 13:32:14 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1418 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 13:49:18 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you
i'd prefer london death over norway boredom death
i bet that's the reason for the growing amount of fat people in norway, there's ****ing nothing to do
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1419 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 13:52:53 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you
i bet that's the reason for the growing amount of fat people in norway, there's ****ing nothing to do

But you got Internet.. that's something no?

Video games.. !!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1420 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 14:58:28 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
i sometimes put foot outside holy ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1421 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 15:09:50 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
I bet you kiss girls too! hahahah

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1422 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 15:51:14 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
Show Image

I MOWED MY GRASS TODAY.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1423 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 21:27:55 »
I just bought a Mazda 3 hatchback.  It was so hard for me to put the money down and sign on the line for the car, but it's a fun car to drive.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1424 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 21:52:43 »
I just bought a Mazda 3 hatchback.  It was so hard for me to put the money down and sign on the line for the car, but it's a fun car to drive.

:D  Yay!  I'm excited for you.  That's one of the ones on my list of cars to consider when it comes time to replace the ol' truck.

Pics??

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1425 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 21:53:18 »

nice dude, grats on the new car :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1426 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 21:59:09 »
:D  Yay!  I'm excited for you.  That's one of the ones on my list of cars to consider when it comes time to replace the ol' truck.

Pics??

I got the Blue Reflex Mica Mazda3 i Touring 5 Door with the moon roof package and automatic transmission.  I'll try to get pics up of the car later.  I ended up with the moon roof since the car was all of $200 more with the moon roof than without it at another dealership and we got an additional free oil change and full tank of gas thrown in on top.  Apparently between my dad and myself, we drive a hard bargain.  It's still a lot of money and was hard to put the chunk down I did, but I'm happy.

It's a fun car to drive since it handles well and has a comfortable ride.

nice dude, grats on the new car :)

Thanks, it's my first truly new car and the first one in my name only.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 June 2014, 22:00:43 by nubbinator »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1427 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 07:23:12 »
Slept 24 hours after huge party on Saturday. No I didn't drink (all that much) *hicc*
I love Elzy

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1428 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 07:26:12 »

NICE! Congrats man :D

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1429 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 08:54:56 »
Drove an hour to do some computer based training for a different plant I am going to be working in, only to find out their computer lab has 2+ inches of water.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1430 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 09:08:36 »
Drove an hour to do some computer based training for a different plant I am going to be working in, only to find out their computer lab has 2+ inches of water.

Damn, computers and water don't mix very well.  That probably did not work out well for them.  Haha...

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1431 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 09:11:02 »

Damn, computers and water don't mix very well.  That probably did not work out well for them.  Haha...

Computers didn't get water damage.  Just water on the floor from the heavy rains we have been having here in Iowa.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1432 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 09:15:23 »
Was technically yesterday, but I signed the lease for my first apartment.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1433 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 09:47:17 »

Computers didn't get water damage.  Just water on the floor from the heavy rains we have been having here in Iowa.

Thats good.  :)  Sorry you drove all that way for nothing.  I am guessing the class was canceled.  Or did they just give you rubber boots?  :P

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1434 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 09:55:20 »

Congrats!  I remember how nervewracking it was committing to my first place I lived in alone.  Hope it's an awesome apartment.

Offline iri

« Reply #1435 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 12:54:12 »
cool

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1436 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 13:22:03 »
I got convinced to re-subscribe to World of Warcraft.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1437 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 13:32:48 »

It was nice knowing you... 

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1438 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 13:38:15 »

Yes, I can't wait to waste time flying in circles in my favorite city Orgrimmar. Totally going to be worth the money.

For real though, people always complain that I'm alt-tabbed - I'll probably post even more know.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1439 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:00:34 »

Yes, I can't wait to waste time flying in circles in my favorite city Orgrimmar. Totally going to be worth the money.

For real though, people always complain that I'm alt-tabbed - I'll probably post even more know.

You should do something new this time around..

Like speak out-loud your thoughts while playing the game...  and make video....  and put on youtube so people can watch you play.... 

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1440 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:02:29 »

Like speak out-loud your thoughts while playing the game...  and make video....  and put on youtube so people can watch you play.... 
Show Image

Like... streaming only more retarded ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1441 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:04:06 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
Show Image

Both those things are overrated..

Now, taking-a-hot-bath, that's awesome..

No bubbles... bubbles are for children

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1442 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:08:01 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
Show Image

Show Image

Haha, you only said that so that you could use that emoticon haha.

But yes, hot baths are awesome - you're 100% correct.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1443 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:12:42 »

Show Image

I mean.. you could play it like how you've always played it..  but how long before it gets repetitive again..   just a suggest.. lol. you don't have to kill a baby goat or anything..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1444 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:13:43 »
home from london
i miss london
no
it would kill you

Show Image

Video games.. !!
Show Image

Show Image

Haha, you only said that so that you could use that emoticon haha.

But yes, hot baths are awesome - you're 100% correct.

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1445 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:14:35 »

Show Image

I mean.. you could play it like how you've always played it..  but how long before it gets repetitive again..   just a suggest.. lol. you don't have to kill a baby goat or anything..
Show Image

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1446 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 14:47:33 »

Thats good.  :)  Sorry you drove all that way for nothing.  I am guessing the class was canceled.  Or did they just give you rubber boots?  :P

They got it dried out.  Got my class done.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1447 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 15:20:24 »
got on my tractor and cut my grass.............
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1448 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 15:41:18 »
I tried to update my LinkedIn profile, but gabendamn that site is cluttered. I don't even know, how to remove a link to my personal website that doesn't exist anymore.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1449 on: Mon, 30 June 2014, 20:00:11 »
Ordered from Sherrry this morning and got a shipping notice 3 hours later!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015