Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423903 times)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #5350 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 21:50:22 »

Got the internet back up and running.  Had to go out and buy an SB6141 modem and a TP-Link Archer C9 to replace what appears to be a fried modem and a router that, apparently, wasn't cutting it anymore (still not sure if it had to be replaced).

It did mean much faster speeds for my laptop at least:

Show Image

Wow dude that looks pretty fast to me...
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5351 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 22:26:27 »
Got the internet back up and running.  Had to go out and buy an SB6141 modem and a TP-Link Archer C9 to replace what appears to be a fried modem and a router that, apparently, wasn't cutting it anymore (still not sure if it had to be replaced).

Show Image

holy faaaaaaauuuulllllkkkk Nubbz that is one hell of an Internet connection I think I used a similar speed test and was showing 15mbs down and maybe 10 up and I thought it was fast as hell(I thought I was cool downloading 1080p movies on my NAS in like 5 minutes) does this equate in real life to things you do,use,stream,download etc (meaning do you ever see speeds that close or is it a number you will never really see)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5352 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 22:40:59 »
I'm getting like 2.5mb/s down on some stuff, but I think it may be server side restricted.  So those are theoretical speeds.  Actual speeds are much lower. 

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #5353 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 22:45:02 »

Show Image

SB6141 here too, just upgraded to it a couple month ago. It really seems to perform far more consistently than my old one, I pay for 75/5 and I routinely see 85+ down.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5354 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 22:53:47 »
Speed seems the same (pay for 50, get ~60), but I'll be stoked if it's more consistent.  The speeds have been all over the place.  The AC router seems to be pretty awesome too.  Definitely an upgrade from the Netgear that was being used before.  Hopefully it stays this consistent.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #5355 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 23:07:37 »
I need to get on getting a new router.

The wifi range isn't great and there's too many walls aaaand it's on the second foot in the office.

But today I went to Big Bear. Was pretty cool. I have to go in the winter though, so I'll have to make the trip :)

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #5356 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 00:16:34 »
I played hostage with my friends.. I also learned that I suck at describing where I am because it took 25 minutes to find me.

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #5357 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 03:08:53 »
just spent a whole day writing a simple php script that grabs tweets from twitter and appends it to a json file. it will also add new tweets that are returned every hour or so, and sort the json file by newest tweets first. should not have taken me this long to write. ugh. PHP.... pfttttttt!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5358 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:32:08 »
Well both fence lines are cleared and ready for posts.  I got 26 posts in this weekend and I only have 7 left.  Not a bad weekend of work.  I have a brush pile that is 8 feet wide by 30 feet long in front of my house right now.  The chipping guys won't be here for another week.  Oh well...  :P

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #5359 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:45:03 »
Went into convenient care today due to suspected something in my eye that is not supposed to be there.  Confirmed, there is a piece of steel on my eye.  Doc couldn't get it out.  He gave me an Rx for an antibiotic as a precaution and they are making me an appointment at the eye doctor to get it removed.

110455-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5360 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:52:59 »
Went into convenient care today due to suspected something in my eye that is not supposed to be there.  Confirmed, there is a piece of steel on my eye.  Doc couldn't get it out.  He gave me an Rx for an antibiotic as a precaution and they are making me an appointment at the eye doctor to get it removed.

(Attachment Link)

Ouch!

I hope it can be removed without any side-effects!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5361 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:54:36 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh man that stinks. Do you get workman's comp for that?
I'm back.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5362 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:06:26 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh man that stinks. Do you get workman's comp for that?

I didn't report it, I never noticed it happen.  Didn't have any symptoms until after I got home and tried to close my eyes to sleep.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5363 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:22:04 »
Learning html and c++ and just surfing the internet  :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5364 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:01:37 »
I'm getting like 2.5mb/s down on some stuff, but I think it may be server side restricted.  So those are theoretical speeds.  Actual speeds are much lower.
I don't understand why they use they use these crazy high numbers when it's all theoretical. I have programs that download content for me and calculate my avaerage real life up and down and the highest I have seen down was 4.2mbps and I forget what my up is but I pay for a 100mbps connection. Granted my nas has a dedicated line as wifi even the newer protocols were a little to all over the place for me. However I have not tried an AC connection yet  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline iri

« Reply #5365 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:31:36 »
Am now in Russia.

Friday night, I visited a friend and stayed until late. To make sure I catch the latest bus, the friend checked its location in a public transit app which follows all the buses' location via satellite. He told me where and when to go but made a slight mistake about timing, so I had to run after the bus.

So I was running along the road on the opposite traffic lane, when all of a sudden a police car approaches, switches on the emergency lights and pulls me over. One cop with a submachinegun blocks my way, another one gets out of the car behind me and asks for my documents. I give him my British driving licence. He says "oh, look at this" and hands it over to his partner. Then the interrogation:

-- we had to cross the double white because of you! Where are you running? And most importantly -- from who?
-- I was running for the bus.
-- have you used anything forbidden?
-- no. I drank beer, but it's legal I guess.
-- oh yeah, I smell it well. have you got anything forbidden with you?
-- no.
-- put your stuff on the car and raise your hands.

Cop searches me and to his surprise finds nothing interesting. Bus disappears behind the horizon.

-- where do you live?
-- UK
-- hmm. Have you got their citizenship?
-- no.
-- OK. We'll drive you to the bus.
-- I will get a cab.
-- get in the car QUICK! Or the bus will go!

I realised that they were going to bring me to the police station and then make me give them a bribe, and felt that they will use force if I refuse, so I got in the car. We started moving.

-- so, where is it better to live?

If I say "in the UK", they'll beat the **** out of me, that's for sure.

-- if you like good beer, then in Russia.
-- we don't give a **** about beer. We love vodka and moonshine! And we are not the traitors to Motherland! By the way, where does this bus go?
-- over there.

The police car, passing on the red lights, chases the bus and cuts it on the bus stop. I thank the cops, wish them a pleasant night, get out of the car even before it stops completely and jump into the bus.

Fin.

P.S. boy, do I enjoy drinking decent beer again.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5366 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:34:36 »
Am now in Russia.

Friday night, I visited a friend and stayed until late. To make sure I catch the latest bus, the friend checked its location in a public transit app which follows all the buses' location via satellite. He told me where and when to go but made a slight mistake about timing, so I had to run after the bus.

So I was running along the road on the opposite traffic lane, when all of a sudden a police car approaches, switches on the emergency lights and pulls me over. One cop with a submachinegun blocks my way, another one gets out of the car behind me and asks for my documents. I give him my British driving licence. He says "oh, look at this" and hands it over to his partner. Then the interrogation:

-- we had to cross the double white because of you! Where are you running? And most importantly -- from who?
-- no.

Cop searches me and to his surprise finds nothing interesting. Bus disappears behind the horizon.

-- where do you live?
-- UK
-- no.
-- I will get a cab.

I realised that they were going to bring me to the police station and then make me give them a bribe, and felt that they will use force if I refuse, so I got in the car. We started moving.

-- we don't give a **** about beer. We love vodka and moonshine! And we are not the traitors to Motherland! By the way, where does this bus go?
-- over there.

The police car, passing on the red lights, chases the bus and cuts it on the bus stop. I thank the cops, wish them a pleasant night, get out of the car even before it stops completely and jump into the bus.

Fin.

m8 lol

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #5367 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:41:22 »
I don't understand why they use they use these crazy high numbers when it's all theoretical. I have programs that download content for me and calculate my avaerage real life up and down and the highest I have seen down was 4.2mbps and I forget what my up is but I pay for a 100mbps connection. Granted my nas has a dedicated line as wifi even the newer protocols were a little to all over the place for me. However I have not tried an AC connection yet  :eek:
That's confusing you pay for a 100mbps connection but only get 4% of that O.o here in the UK you usually pay for something like a 15mbps connection and get like 12mbps seems odd to have such a high number if you will never get anywhere close to that :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline iri

« Reply #5368 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:46:41 »
In the land of the Russkies, 100mbps is usually 100mbps. I had a 40mbps connection though, which cost me about £3.50
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5369 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:51:30 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:37:52 by esoomenona »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5370 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:51:43 »

Am now in Russia.

-- no.

-- where do you live?
-- UK
-- no.
-- I will get a cab.

-- over there.

Fin.

I'm glad it worked out okay. I hope you enjoy your visit home iri!
I'm back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5371 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:53:31 »
ಠ_ಠ
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #5372 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:55:39 »
ಠ_ಠ

DEMIK YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DID TODAY

ಠ_ಠ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5373 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:56:19 »
ಠ_ಠ
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline iri

« Reply #5374 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:36:21 »

Am now in Russia.

-- no.

-- where do you live?
-- UK
-- no.
-- I will get a cab.

-- over there.

Fin.

I'm glad it worked out okay. I hope you enjoy your visit home iri!
Hahaha! Good beer and ordnung outweigh everything!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5375 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:54:29 »
Am now in Russia.

-- no.

-- where do you live?
-- UK
-- no.
-- I will get a cab.

-- over there.

Fin.

Sounds complicated to live in Russia :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5376 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 23:52:09 »
Paid for a xtant PCB.  I had completely forgot to pay for that when they were ordered.  Money must have been tight that week.  Either way, the only thing left now is caps.

Offline iri

« Reply #5377 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 04:34:17 »
Third day of drinking in Saint Petersburg. SO MANY LESBIANS.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5378 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 11:23:12 »

I'm surprised  considering how homophobic the Russian government is.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5379 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 11:27:18 »

I'm surprised  considering how homophobic the Russian government is.

There is nothing homophobic about the SCIENCE behind the Russian government, which proves that gay people are pedophiles.

Offline iri

« Reply #5380 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 12:23:39 »
Thank you for your input guys.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5381 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 21:53:18 »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5382 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 21:59:04 »
Ordered some caps

110613-0

Offline raymogi

« Reply #5383 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 07:55:30 »
Transplanted 55g domes to my Type-S and achieved this first try with the new board.

Please feed my addiction.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5384 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 19:01:54 »
I am currently donating platelets for the first time in my life.  Very strange to be hooked up to such a machine...  :confused:

Untitled by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5385 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 19:33:26 »
Transplanted 55g domes to my Type-S and achieved this first try with the new board.

Show Image

slow poke...

Offline raymogi

« Reply #5386 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 19:53:49 »
Ayy don't hate bruh :D

My usual speed is 80ish only.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5387 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 20:34:36 »
I am currently donating platelets for the first time in my life.  Very strange to be hooked up to such a machine...  :confused:

Show Image

They're actually sucking your brains out through that little tube. 
I'm back.

Offline osi

« Reply #5388 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 09:38:00 »
Had to get my rank back in CS:GO this week for match making. First game back--guess what??! 2 cheaters to compete against!!

Luckily I had a good squad and we edged them out 16-14 ftw

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5389 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 10:00:36 »
Fixed up our in-house NFL Pick 'Em server to properly allow emailing.

Ironically I don't even follow football.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5390 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 10:10:59 »

So this rebuilt GON is preeeeeeetty good.
I love Elzy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5391 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 16:48:35 »

Show Image

So this rebuilt GON is preeeeeeetty good.

160, niiiice. 

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5392 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 16:51:21 »

Show Image

Good one, Hoff! You the man!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5393 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 01:15:16 »
I ate an entire 1kg of dried mangos,  Yea, Regreat, stomach ache... also, super hyped from all the sugar..

Feeling kinda dizzy.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #5394 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 09:29:40 »
I ate an entire 1kg of dried mangos,  Yea, Regreat, stomach ache... also, super hyped from all the sugar..

Feeling kinda dizzy.

First watermelon, now mango.  What next?
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5395 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:41:01 »
dropped 1k on a suit for wedding. ended up showing up a hour late. forgot to take pics to share
I love Elzy

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5396 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:41:53 »

dropped 1k on a suit for wedding. ended up showing up a hour late. forgot to take pics to share
At least you have a (hopefully) tailored suit that will last a long time

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5397 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:52:15 »

Feeling kinda dizzy.

First watermelon, now mango.  What next?

No, first ramen then watermelon
that's how his world is

after a full 5 days travelling the country, 4-5hours sleeps each night, 5-6 hours meeting each day

I'm gonna spend the rest of the day sleeping!
oh and beer!
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:58:09 by jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #5398 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 21:53:11 »

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #5399 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 23:18:29 »
netflix and chill