Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1424010 times)

fohat.digs and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #6900 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 20:37:24 »
I ate five guys

OVER-RATED
Show Image

Tp4 prefer Burger King..

Their burgers?  A tad overrated and overpriced but still good burgers.
Their fries?  Best fries IMO, especially with vinegar.

I don't understand why people feel the need to even mention that it's overrated. Who cares? They're still damn tasty burgers, why does it matter if people think they're #1 vs #5 (or whatever)?  #5 burger is still ****ing delicious and no one in their right mind would complain about eating one. So what gives?

But yeah, their fries are awesome no matter what.  :D

I'll actually agree with tp by saying that overhyping can ruin an experience that otherwise might have been good or detract from how good it is.  Case in point: I went to see 'Avatar' in theaters because everyone said it was literally,the best movie ever made OF ALL TIME, but when I watched it the overhyping of it kind of ruined the movie for me.  Was it good or even great?  Sure it was pretty cool, but what I was expecting vs. what I saw resulted in what would've been a great experience if I had went in not knowing anything about it turn into somewhat of a disappointment.

Generally, this is by no fault of the product itself that is being deemed overrated, but rather people who just won't shut the **** up about it.

I totally agree with you there.

I'm going to be pedantic and separate hyping from rating, and in that case I think we're on the same page with overhyping and I still stand by my statement about something being overrated.  :)  If we both have evaluated something (which must be the case in this example) and I disagree with your rating, what is gained from pointing that out?

Yeah, I generally lump the two together because they often end up very similar, but I can certainly see the case for separating them.  The only reason I can think of is that if I rate something very highly and you rate it lower, maybe I am trying to "save" you in my eyes from your decision, which I might see as an error.  My friend did this with the movie 'Memento' because the first time I watched it I was kinda drunk and kinda high so I didn't follow it and thought it was pretty dumb and I guess overrated, but he had seen it many times before so he pushed me to watch it a couple more times and when I did, I agreed more with his rating than my initial one. 

That's all I've got!  :p
Memento? I'll have to look that up, I can't remember what it was about

Don't look it up now, you'll forget in the morning.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6901 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 20:46:22 »
I voted!  :)

I totally agree with you there.

I'm going to be pedantic and separate hyping from rating, and in that case I think we're on the same page with overhyping and I still stand by my statement about something being overrated.  :)  If we both have evaluated something (which must be the case in this example) and I disagree with your rating, what is gained from pointing that out?

Yeah, I generally lump the two together because they often end up very similar, but I can certainly see the case for separating them.  The only reason I can think of is that if I rate something very highly and you rate it lower, maybe I am trying to "save" you in my eyes from your decision, which I might see as an error.  My friend did this with the movie 'Memento' because the first time I watched it I was kinda drunk and kinda high so I didn't follow it and thought it was pretty dumb and I guess overrated, but he had seen it many times before so he pushed me to watch it a couple more times and when I did, I agreed more with his rating than my initial one. 

That's all I've got!  :p

:thumb:  Good point, and I love me some Memento.  :D

Offline smarmar

• My other Dell Quiet Keys is a Model M
    • Short Stories to Read in the Dark
« Reply #6902 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 14:40:47 »
Today is my birthday!
I'll be eating pho, drinking thick and hearty stouts, and playing MTG...once I get out of work, that is... :rolleyes:
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6903 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 14:43:48 »
Watched Scandal All Day. Almost through last current season no 5. Almost got my life back, just 5 episodes left. That stuff is goood.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #6904 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 16:43:51 »
I slept in, was late for school, worked out, and somehow feel incredible.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6905 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 20:43:15 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:34:38 by alienman82 »

Offline gain

« Reply #6906 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 21:09:02 »
Recurring all week so far, study mandarin chinese and play stardew valley

oh there's the whole work thing too I guess :V

also hbd smarmar post pics of pho & stouts pls  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6907 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 21:21:46 »

why are you studying mandarin ?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6908 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 03:33:05 »

why are you studying mandarin ?

Maybe 'cause soon there will be more Chinese living here than Australians.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online iri

« Reply #6909 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 05:17:08 »
What's "****" in Mandarin?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6910 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 06:12:23 »
What's "****" in Mandarin?

The same as anywhere else in the world.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline smarmar

« Reply #6911 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 23:00:51 »

Thanks! I didn't take pics of the stouts and I ended up not having pho, but Irish food instead  :-\
Here are a couple of pics of my b-day cupcakes and MTG presents.
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6912 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 23:05:48 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:32:22 by alienman82 »

Offline smarmar

« Reply #6913 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 23:07:41 »
Not sure why ALL of my pics end up sideways. >:D
Sorry in advance. :-[

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6914 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 09:47:37 »

How did you hold your phone? Portrait?

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6915 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 18:17:27 »
Got my D7200 and went out and took some pics!

134224-0

134226-1

134228-2

Online iri

« Reply #6916 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 20:05:33 »
Breaking News: The Netherlands confirmed to have a wood!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #6917 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:57:26 »
Built an a-frame for my tipi!

Well, the proof of concept anyway. I'll need to have it stitched first.
More

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6918 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:59:11 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

I totally thought that was a real tiger.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6919 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 15:12:22 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

Dude... you have a tiger!? Aren't you like... scared out all the time?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #6920 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 03:10:46 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

We had a grey Persian cat that would terrorize the neighborhood dogs and cats. Still have the facial scar to prove it.
I ain't afraid of no giant kitty.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6921 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 03:33:47 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

We had a grey Persian cat that would terrorize the neighborhood dogs and cats. Still have the facial scar to prove it.
I ain't afraid of no giant kitty.

You, sir, are brave!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6922 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 06:06:16 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

There was a shop near where I used to live sold fake cats.

Like they were all curled up in a basket, and had what looked like real cat fur.

First time I saw them I thought someone had taken a cat into the store and it got loose and went to sleep in a basket.

I touched it - hard as plastic underneath.

So funny :))

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #6923 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 07:20:25 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

Like they were all curled up in a basket, and had what looked like real cat fur.

First time I saw them I thought someone had taken a cat into the store and it got loose and went to sleep in a basket.

The fake cats were really fake? I hope they're fake, it would be really messed up if they weren't

Offline smarmar

« Reply #6924 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 11:04:39 »
Show Image

More
Show Image

The fake cats were really fake? I hope they're fake, it would be really messed up if they weren't
Show Image

My neighbor had one of his cats stuffed after it passed and loves to show her off to everyone who comes over. He even brought her over to a party I was throwing and showed her off to my more curious guests whom were brave enough to peek the freak show.  :eek:
She feels really real unless petted hard enough to feel the hard stuffing inside.

Offline smarmar

« Reply #6925 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 11:09:13 »
made a small 300 line text game in C++ :)
I admire the fact that you are able to code, especially in C. I took an Adobe Flash course for my degree in which I had to code a simple game using Action Script. It was hell!

Offline smarmar

« Reply #6926 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 11:16:40 »

How did you hold your phone? Portrait?

Those pics were taken in portrait. A pic I took in landscape was attached completely upside-down. I copy my phone pics to my computer first so, I'm thinking that for whatever reason my pics are being rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise by my computer or something.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6927 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 11:18:57 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:30:57 by alienman82 »

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6928 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 17:51:24 »
I admire the fact that you are able to code, especially in C. I took an Adobe Flash course for my degree in which I had to code a simple game using Action Script. It was hell!

I promise you C is easier than the abomination that Action Script has become (C is difficult though).

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6929 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 17:52:49 »

300 lines + text game but with C++ STL? You mad bro? ;-) You could probably bring it back to 100 lines in plain C given the boilerplate sometimes necessary for particular C++ specific concepts?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #6930 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:00:22 »
Broke the glass in my Vape.

134442-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #6931 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:09:44 »
finished reading Justice League New 52

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6932 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:17:20 »
Installed my dash cam and drove to Vegas :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6933 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:36:42 »
Tried smd soldering......can't find my smaller tip or smaller diameter solder...

They look awful but they all work. :D

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6934 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:39:41 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:30:38 by alienman82 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6935 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:40:26 »

i mean, you could have gone around the street to test it.. but hey, vegas trip!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6936 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:39:41 »

i mean, you could have gone around the street to test it.. but hey, vegas trip!

You tell me that now >.>

Might as well stay then! Maybe I can go pick up my package from Bro while I'm over here :P

Online iri

« Reply #6937 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 06:43:48 »
That's C++, not C. And it's much more of a nightmare than even ActionScript.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6938 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 06:52:46 »
Finished lubing 86 switches, and clipping some stabilizers.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #6939 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:31:57 »

I've just dremeled mine.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6940 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:34:52 »

I've just dremeled mine.

Show Image

LOL. Good idea.
I really need to get a dremel.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6941 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:36:41 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:30:36 by alienman82 »

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #6942 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:39:34 »

I've just dremeled mine.

Show Image

LOL. Good idea.
I really need to get a dremel.

You should! really makes your life easier.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6943 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:44:06 »
Hopefully get white girl wasted

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6944 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:50:11 »
Haha. While driving I looked down and thought you wrote "hopefully get A white girl wasted".
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6945 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:51:17 »
That always ends well.  :p

'Tis my plan too, tho, more or less.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6946 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:52:45 »
Haha. While driving I looked down and thought you wrote "hopefully get A white girl wasted".

#nokobe

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #6947 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 15:16:50 »
sippin' some cognac. work week is ovah. roll on the high life coz haters gonna hate!

Offline jaffers

« Reply #6948 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 15:20:04 »
I'm going to get drunk as **** today I have decided

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6949 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 15:24:35 »
Today I had a lady cry hysterically over the phone to me because she is missing a form and thought tax deadline is today, had another client drop off information that showed $10,000 of income but $110,000 of expenses but got upset when I asked about it, another client cuss me and another person here out because their bill went up $30, and then had another client thank me profusely for helping them out and gave me a hug.  It's been a weird ass day.

On a more positive note, I'm heading to my wife's aunt and uncle's house where they have a stocked bar and craft beer on tap to have dinner and play Cards Against Humanity with them and the aunt's lesbian hairdresser and her wife.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)