Author Topic: Someone explain office dress codes to me  (Read 10676 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Someone explain office dress codes to me
« on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:01:21 »
For offices requiring a dress code I always see the men dressed in button ups, dress slacks, and a blazer. But the women can just wear anything they want.

For example had an interview yesterday, the office requires formal dress all the men were in suits and half the women were just wearing dark jeans and t shirts. How is that at all fair? Especially on hot ass 80 degree days.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Someone explain office dress codes to me
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:11:49 »
Men are part of the-Club.

Women may be there, but they're still on the _outside_ of the work place..

In-general, the only time they intervene in female-wear is if it is Distracting to the Males..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:29:43 »
Hrrrmm.. Gave it some further thought.

Most Office-dwelling Males are Phat.

A Phat-male in a tshirt just looks like a slob..

So if a workplace is to look-professional

A Phat-male must be in a button collar shirt to profile the generic-worker..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:38:22 »
lol looking for any real answers here, anyone?

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 18:03:17 »
i rarely see that degree of difference, but i definitely see this theme; girls will at least have more flexibility with officewear

for interviews, people can tend to overdress a lot. better to be overdressed rather than underdressed in that situation

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 18:06:56 »
It really depends on the specific dress code in use, how it's defined, and who enforces it (hr, dept. manager, or line manager).
Most "business casual" codes allow women to wear a blouse and slacks.
Some women incorrectly interpret "slacks" as "pants" and "pants" as "jeans".

All kinds of various interpretations.

Then again. Some places just define dress codes so then only enforce them if you are a trouble maker.

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 18:14:19 »
Depends what kind of office you're talking about as this would give an idea of which positions the males and females can be assumed to be in.

Did you see one director next to anther? Or a salesman next to a receptionist. Professional roles are still not split 50:50, and it's more likely than not the females you saw were support staff and the males in boss-like positions.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 19:06:51 »
Women's fashion has a greater degree of flexibility.
You would be surprised how quickly and dramatically jeans can shift from office casual to business with just a coat and heels. Women often keep a set of flats in a drawer or a set of heels behind the desk for those times we need to change how the outfit looks (or save our feet). Next time you are in a woman's office, look around, I bet you find a more business oriented coat hanging on a rack and a pair of shoes nearby for those times they are needed.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 19:10:33 »
just get a sex change
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 19:25:37 »
Question to OP: what would be your ideal female outfit for the office? I think the so-called "pantsuit" was designed to create parity. Is that the world you want to live in?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 19:51:04 »
Question to OP: what would be your ideal female outfit for the office? I think the so-called "pantsuit" was designed to create parity. Is that the world you want to live in?

Something equally uncomfortable as what I am required to wear really. idk if there's a female equivalent to the necktie, but they literally cause me to panic sometimes like I'm being choked. Hell I get antsy even buttoning the top button of a dress shirt.

I'm just a creature of comfort, so when I see someone else more comfortable than I am it makes me a bit jealous.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 19:59:20 »

Something equally uncomfortable as what I am required to wear really. idk if there's a female equivalent to the necktie, but they literally cause me to panic sometimes like I'm being choked. Hell I get antsy even buttoning the top button of a dress shirt.

I'm just a creature of comfort, so when I see someone else more comfortable than I am it makes me a bit jealous.

that shouldn't happen.

If it is happening, then the collar to your shirt is too small..

wear m0ar big shirt

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 20:13:39 »
Just the feeling of any restrictive clothing makes me really uncomfortable, if anything my dress clothes are a bit oversized because of this but it doesn't really help. Dress clothes make me feel like my clothes are trying to rape me or something.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 20:28:24 »
Wow, life is hard in here, huh?

Honestly, until women are paid and promoted fairly I'm okay with them getting a pass on dress code. Is dress code really... that big of an issue for you? Everywhere I've worked there have been far more pressing matters than tracking what other people in the office are wearing.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 20:30:25 »
Wow, life is hard in here, huh?

Honestly, until women are paid and promoted fairly I'm okay with them getting a pass on dress code. Is dress code really... that big of an issue for you? Everywhere I've worked there have been far more pressing matters than tracking what other people in the office are wearing.

yes, this is the perfect thread to get on some sociopolitical platform that has nothing to do with anything. This isn't Reddit dude.
also the wage gap is a myth

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 21:10:13 »
I don't know what I expected
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 21:59:16 »
We are supposed to wear business shirt, proper slacks and a tie to work.

The females generally wear smart casual - but sometimes in lots of different colours.

I have always seen an imbalance in this area, and have no idea why.

Also I have no idea why we have to dress so formally as 99% of the time we do not have visitors.  And just lately with the reduced staff you can go half a day without seeing anyone else anyway (although we can still heard each other over the partitions).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 23:44:54 »
You mean something like the bras we have to wear every day?
Or how about heels
Or how about that you better not wear that same outfit again for 3 months.
Or that the clothing is more expensive, and you need more of it, because layers and cold.
Or how about skirts, which seem fun until you realize it means shaving. How high do you go? all the way? Beware of razor burn and underwear chaffing. And then you have to deal with wind trying to blow it up and men trying to get a look underneath.

If we wear a business suit you may have to wear a dress shirt, tie, bra, heels and a skirt all at once.

I didn't even get into various forms of butt floss (things, g-strings, ect..), makeup costs, stockings being damaged by breathing on them, damage from your period leaking, shoving things up your hooha every month, cramps... You want us as uncomfortable as you? That would be an improvement.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 00:46:15 »
Yeah that is very true, bras do seem super uncomfortable. Heels however, make my ass look incredible  :blank:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 02:29:53 »
The only dress code I've had to abide by they specified 'shirt and trousers' for men and 'suitable office attire' for women.  One girl fresh out of school who was raised by her father started and she repeatedly got told off unofficially for her choices leading to a lot of talk but no actual action as no-one could write anything to help her.  It was funny!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 05:15:01 »
Yeah that is very true, bras do seem super uncomfortable. Heels however, make my ass look incredible  :blank:

There is nothing more I love than getting home and ripping that bra off after a hard days work..... wait what.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 07:13:49 »
This Thread has gone to a Dark Place..

I don't see it.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:23:09 »
Or that the clothing is more expensive, and you need more of it, because layers and cold.

I won't argue any of those other points but I almost never see men's clothing cost less than women's.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:29:18 »
Man, I'm glad I work in academia. I wear a massively oversized t-shirt (either something meaningless or something gaming-related), massively oversized camouflage trousers or blue jeans (I have only one pair that doesn't have sulfuric acid holes in them), and SWAT shoes, and no-one bats an eyelid.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:32:51 »
I work in the software industry, we have have an informal "dress code" but most of the time I wear a tee and jeans and no one says anything. I asked my manager on the first day and he said to just dress how my coworkers do. Some wear tees and others wear dress clothes so I kind of just switch it up. My fiance is also in a software company and they have no dress code at all (besides the typical "nothing offense").
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:49:53 »
Man, I'm glad I work in academia. I wear a massively oversized t-shirt (either something meaningless or something gaming-related), massively oversized camouflage trousers or blue jeans (I have only one pair that doesn't have sulfuric acid holes in them), and SWAT shoes, and no-one bats an eyelid.

Sufuric Acid holes = Best holes.. !!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:51:19 »
I work in the software industry, we have have an informal "dress code" but most of the time I wear a tee and jeans and no one says anything. I asked my manager on the first day and he said to just dress how my coworkers do. Some wear tees and others wear dress clothes so I kind of just switch it up. My fiance is also in a software company and they have no dress code at all (besides the typical "nothing offense").

Wish they'd reverse the anti-cleavage rule for females office wear.. !!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:58:09 »
I work in Australia so if I go to work wearing anything other than thongs, a flannelette shirt and stubbies, people start asking what funeral  I just came from.

Not really but its fun to pretend. Just like pretending to contain my G cup titties in my sexy bra from victoria's secret.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 08:59:11 »
 :-X

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 09:08:59 »
I work in Australia so if I go to work wearing anything other than thongs, a flannelette shirt and stubbies, people start asking what funeral  I just came from.

Not really but its fun to pretend. Just like pretending to contain my G cup titties in my sexy bra from victoria's secret.

In Hot places people get to relax.. Cuz they know there are bigger things to worry about

In Cold climates, fearing starvation, people get uptight/wound-up/ judgy..

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 09:26:29 »
Australia business time.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 09:36:46 »
Australia business time.

Show Image

I wonder what funeral that guys coming from.

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 09:49:04 »
Well he's knocking this young lady dead right here.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 10:08:26 »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 10:49:20 »
(Attachment Link)

This is propaganda by the clothing industry to keep people insecure about the way they look..

Say i wanted to be a dominatrix.... but i work in a primary school... i can see how this picture could get people in trouble.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 11:04:28 »
(Attachment Link)

This is propaganda by the clothing industry to keep people insecure about the way they look..

Say i wanted to be a dominatrix.... but i work in a primary school... i can see how this picture could get people in trouble.

I suspect it would work itself out for the best - both for the kids and yourself.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 12:58:56 »

Sufuric Acid holes = Best holes.. !!
Oh man, you have no idea.

The acid creates fumes that are denser than air, so they roll out of your fumehood and weaken the tissues. If even a TINY drop hits clothing, it will create a tiny hole that just keeps magically unravelling, it doesn't stop! I've worked with boiling conc sulfuric for half a year every day and lost about half a dozen shirts, three pairs of jeans, and a pair of shoes, and only ONCE did I actually spill the stuff. And no, I wasn't wearing all of it at the same time :p .

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 13:19:30 »
Hydrofloric acid makes all other acids look like a papercut. The only way to stop it from eating a hole through you is with calcium gel, but even a tiny dot can mean amputation of the limb since it's totally soluble in human flesh. Goes right through bone too.

Also sulfur trioxide - **** everything about that.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 16:29:43 »
Hydrofloric acid makes all other acids look like a papercut. The only way to stop it from eating a hole through you is with calcium gel, but even a tiny dot can mean amputation of the limb since it's totally soluble in human flesh. Goes right through bone too.

Also sulfur trioxide - **** everything about that.
This is false. HF is not actually corrosive to flesh at all - the thing they did in Breaking Bad where they dissolved a body in HF is complete nonsense.

HF doesn't "dissolve" INTO flesh either, but it's such a small molecule that it can freely penetrate it. It does selectively attack bone, leading to rapid hypocalcemia, not amputation, although hypocalcemia can be pretty easily fatal. It deadens the nerves too, so by the time the excruciating pain sets in, it's too late. Someone at our university committed suicide by drinking a bottle of HF not that long ago. Nasty way to go, and the guards who found her had to obviously not only get an emergency checkup at the hospital for HF contamination, but also councilling for having witnessed the rather gruesome sight of a woman whose skull had turned greenish-white and had partially caved in. It's one of the few chemicals I really don't want to work with.

SO3 is not great, but not THAT terrible either, it mostly just forms sulfuric acid which is its hydrate (H2SO4).

Much worse chemicals are things like tBuLi, which ignites spontaneously upon any contact with air, which famously led to the death of an American researcher sho spilled some on her clothes which instantly caught fire and who died of her burns after 18 days in the hospital (I have to help someone quench a rather alarming 200 mL of that sometime this week - not looking forward to that), and chlorine trifluoride, which being a stronger oxidant than oxygen, can and will instantly ignite even "incombustible" things like sand, gravel, asbestos and ashes, and violently detonates ice.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 16:48:08 »
Someone at our university committed suicide by drinking a bottle of HF not that long ago. Nasty way to go, and the guards who found her had to obviously not only get an emergency checkup at the hospital for HF contamination, but also councilling for having witnessed the rather gruesome sight of a woman whose skull had turned greenish-white and had partially caved in. It's one of the few chemicals I really don't want to work with.

Jesus, that is a horrible way to go.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 20:23:22 »

I won't argue any of those other points but I almost never see men's clothing cost less than women's.

Depends on the type.  Lower end clothing does cost less for men, but when you dress for success, no, that navy suit and shoes that you bought isn't going to be any less than the woman's attire.  It's a common misconception.  Even jeans and a casual shirt, especially when bespoke, can cost more.

As far as office dress codes, it's about professionalism, perception, conformity, and control.  They want to have it, and United States law is on their side in this.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 April 2018, 20:26:16 by chuckdee »

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 20:49:56 »

Depends on the type.  Lower end clothing does cost less for men, but when you dress for success, no, that navy suit and shoes that you bought isn't going to be any less than the woman's attire.  It's a common misconception.  Even jeans and a casual shirt, especially when bespoke, can cost more.
When you get to high end, yes it does change, but that is where numbers come in.

A guy can get by quite well on 7 suits, they can even look 100% identical. In fact it's almost better if most look the same so no one questions it because it becomes a uniform.

A woman cannot get by on 7 outfits, someone will call her out on it, be they male or female. Recently a female weather caster was called out on TV for this very thing while her co-host admitted that he had worn the same suit for an entire year. Crazy? Dutchess Kate caught hell for simply wearing the same jacket twice in 3 YEARS. They called her "Thrifty". There is entire webpages dedicated to tracking how often she wears the same outfits all the way down to her shoes.

So yes, your three piece or even your tux may cost more, but the woman needs far more of them and will easily exceed that cost. The higher you go the worse this actually gets. A guy can easily wear the exact same tux to several events all year and no one will bat an eye but the woman will be expected to wear something completely different each time.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 20:57:38 »
While quite true, that is the entire wardrobe, where the argument was against outfits.  Changing goalposts and such...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 12 April 2018, 14:34:39 »
Saw a guy today wearing a utility kilt, toe shoes, an MLP shirt under a Deadpool zip-up hoodie, a fedora, and a furry tail. I try not to judge people on how they look, but sometimes it's very difficult not to.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 12 April 2018, 14:40:29 »
I'm having a hard time even imagining that.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 12 April 2018, 14:48:16 »
Saw a guy today wearing a utility kilt, toe shoes, an MLP shirt under a Deadpool zip-up hoodie, a fedora, and a furry tail. I try not to judge people on how they look, but sometimes it's very difficult not to.
Very much cries for a picture xD .