Author Topic: It is NOT under control.  (Read 4447 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
It is NOT under control.
« on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 01:10:54 »
It would seem that the USA propaganda of late has been steered towards anything-and-everything supporting reopening.

We went from plain falsehoods to irrationally-brazen.

Consider the historical references, Chernobyl, Spanish Flu, Fukushima, 3-Mile island, Sars,  The government handling these situations ALL LIED..  They let the people die.. Then covered up the data..

For whatever reason, we may be thrown into this, out of necessity, by will not our own. This is the moment to be immaculate-in-behavior.

If someone goes into this wave, without preparation, without caution, they might not be themselves feeble enough to die from it, but old and feeble represents a HUGE portion of the population. The knock-on effects WILL affect everyone..

You're trim/young/healthy, but George is not, he is 40, very dad-bod and has poor hygiene. Unfortunately, he's the only one who knows how the Air-conditioning system is programed for your building.  George is infected and in the hospital, the company building is running a summer without sufficient AC,  productivity tanks, YOU get laid-off. Knock on effects.

Also, if possible, Despite the impoliteness of the Data, it would seem that Un-phat 2020, may become a very important survival strategy.

Offline Sniping

Re: It is NOT under control.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 02:31:09 »
it's kind of crazy that there's an actual wave of like physical natural selection going on right now.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 08:08:05 »
This is not natural selection.

Natural selection occurs on a much larger Time-Scale.

We are in an extinction event brought upon by Animal-Agriculture.  This pandemic is only ONE of the knock on effects.

The cause is Biomass disproportion.

Highly recommends peeps read the white paper by Dr. Sailesh Rao.

https://www.climatehealers.org/animal-agriculture-white-paper

243523-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 14:34:38 »
Former FDA Chief says, unmistakable uptick in Coronavirus hospitalizations detected due to state re-open efforts.

"We now see a trend in an uptick in hospitalizations. It's a small uptick, but it is an uptick and it's unmistakable and it is probably a result of reopening,"  FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlie..

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/26/coronavirus-as-states-reopen-us-hospitalizations-rise.html

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 17:07:37 »

it is an uptick and it's unmistakable and it is  probably  a result of reopening

There will be waves of upticks until a vaccine is available (and hopefully not after) and it will continue to spread faster into the hinterlands out from the cities as they stabilize.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 08:45:03 »
Oh boi.. Hospitals already announcing uptick in Open-states.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 16:28:44 »
They need to hurry up on that cure because people are too stupid to use common sense. We cannot rely on society to do the right thing, just assume everyone on the planet is a helpless baby. They will probably have to force the eventual cure down some people's throats too when the time comes.
People are dumb, never expect society to do the smart thing.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 17:25:09 »

They will probably have to force the eventual cure down some people's throats

Who is this "they" of whom you speak?

There is an entire subculture who perceive reflexive negation of anything related to "tha gubb'munt" as virtuous, but denies that "tha gubb'munt" is headed by Donald Trump .
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 02:20:14 »
Texas, New Record !! They do everything big.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 02:37:36 »
What's most worrying is,  it would seeeem like, the politicians are betting the vaccine which is ~6 months away, is going to work and that it'd keep-working, despite high probability of mutation given the mass infection rate.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 06:24:54 »
The virus is already known to have mutated.
Here in Sweden, we used to think that the outbreak started in March with travellers from northern Italy, but it has been shown that a different strain was already here.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 06:35:27 »
It's finally starting to hit near me, just as lockdown practically ends.  Great.

At least most people should be back at work rather than dawdling along the canal so I can stop going on the increasingly busy train.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 12:23:25 »
Record spikes in opened States..

Stay home GHers..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 20:46:17 »
It's so embarrassing to be American recently. ****ing Christ, I'm genuinely ashamed of my country in so many facets recently.

Offline A_Z

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 13:05:48 »
I heard from one of the Doctor, and appears to make sense (to me). It is difficult to avoid getting infected. Not now, but may be in 6 months or even a year, eventually you will be infected. So need to prepare for that. Only thing that can help you is build you immunity. And hope a vaccine is developed sooner than later.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 08:59:47 »
Multiple Alabamur counties ICUs full, peeps r-now dyn'..

/First Wave Problems

:(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 19 June 2020, 12:20:45 »
Multiple Florida Hospitals running out of ICU beds.

/ Swish...  Oh damn..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 24 June 2020, 05:51:13 »
HOUSTON  Icus 90% full, expects over capacity in 2 weeks.

Texas childrens hospitals now admitting adults due to capacity strain on other hospitals.

Meanwhile, Fox news diehards insist the virus is a hoax and does not exist. Tulsa Rally-Fail Karens profess to having never wore a mask with no future intention to start.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 08:35:57 »
I am curious about when a vaccine finally is available, how many of the anti-vaccination morons will still refuse it?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 08:43:35 »
Efficacy of the vaccine is never known until several months later. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 09:14:34 »
Quite true, but then do you do nothing until a perfect vaccine is available? I don't think so.
Every little bit helps, and the sooner we get to (at least partial) herd immunity, the better.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/24/1955596/-Widely-cited-study-has-left-some-doubting-a-COVID-19-vaccine-is-possible-but-not-so-fast?detail=emaildkre

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 07:25:39 »
Texas deletes ICU Data.

~1000s of hospital staff around the state out-sick (covid).

Texas among the states with most pre-existing conditions.

Again, BRACE yo-Selves.  This is gonna get hollywood bad.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 08:21:00 »
Texas deletes ICU Data.

~1000s of hospital staff around the state out-sick (covid).

Texas among the states with most pre-existing conditions.

Again, BRACE yo-Selves.  This is gonna get hollywood bad.

Regretting your choice of president yet? :p
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 08:26:47 »
Regretting your choice of president yet? :p

Tp4 didn't even v0t..

Tp4 knew Trump would win from the beginning. It was all over deep web.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 11:03:55 »
Please don't criticize me for saying this, but I don't get why some people are protesting the mandatory mask wearing rule, to me, it's for one's own health and safety so I wear a mask whenever I step out of my apartment. Here in my country, the dumba$$ govt was telling people NOT to wear masks, and that masks be worn only when you're sick right up to sometime in April.

To me, that didn't make any sense as wearing masks makes sense as they prevent us from touching our nose and eyes with our possibly dirty hands. Many of us in the local forums in my neck of the woods concluded (and rightly so) that the campaign encouraging us to wear masks only when we're sick was due to the probability that was a shortage in the supply of masks (nearly impossible to get a mask around February to April/May). I'd been wearing masks since January, and have been using hand sanitizers as well all this time, and I WILL be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers till a vaccine has been discovered and I've already gotten my shot(s).

The thing about COVID-19 is, there've been quite a number of stories about it. What I'd found most disconcerting was that the virus leaves the body weakened (damaged liver, kidneys, heart, etc) and the immune system compromised (some have likened it to AIDS). So, we're now thinking it's not simply a virus that causes respiratory distress, it actually damages our bodies, and even if we were to recover, we'd not be quite the same anymore.

Whether our respective govts impose one form of shutdown or another, it takes a little common sense for us to protect ourselves from this dreaded virus. I watched the news about the vast number of people in Britain gathering at a beach town, I know these people have been through a lot with the shutdowns, but it simply makes no sense to me that they'd gather in such vast numbers when all it takes is for one to be carrying the virus, the thing spreads like wildfire.....don't these people know this?

I value my personal freedom, but I don't need my govt to tell me to wear mask when I'm outside, I don't need them to constantly remind me to wash my hands thoroughly when I'm out and about (or use hand sanitizers in lieu of washing hands), I don't need them to tell me to keep away from other (social distancing) as these come to me naturally (as in common sense).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 11:19:28 »
Everyone on GH knows mechanical keyboards are better.  The advantages are obvious.

You leave Gekha and quickly realize, everyone else is not only unaware of Mechanical keyboards, some people actually can't read or write all that well. Having experience in customer service, I would say the bulk of humanity actively avoids reading in general, or try to minimize the act of, and they probably haven't written anything in the past few months. Most of these humans only react to very basic drives, and they flow through life never increasing their self-awareness.

Enough of these people are exposed to fox news, and bam, you've got a self-sustaining bio-hazard.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 15:59:06 »
Everyone on GH knows mechanical keyboards are better.  The advantages are obvious.

You leave Gekha and quickly realize, everyone else is not only unaware of Mechanical keyboards, some people actually can't read or write all that well. Having experience in customer service, I would say the bulk of humanity actively avoids reading in general, or try to minimize the act of, and they probably haven't written anything in the past few months. Most of these humans only react to very basic drives, and they flow through life never increasing their self-awareness.

Enough of these people are exposed to fox news, and bam, you've got a self-sustaining bio-hazard.

I thought TP were hardcore republican? xD
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 16:15:26 »
I thought TP were hardcore republican? xD

Prefers rep over dem,  buh,   not a fan of government in general.