Author Topic: Anime Thread  (Read 386234 times)

Offline Xenderwind

Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #800 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 01:29:58 »
you're right D: i tend to enjoy more action-y, violent, and drama-filled manga (i've only started watching anime recently). i think KLK is the first comedy-ish, crazy anime episode i've ever watched (well, I used to watch the funimation dubbed one piece episodes when i was like...12). the fanservice parts just made me think "why is this here..."; honestly, I'm not a fan of random nudity in television/movies either, so i think it makes sense how I dislike it in KLK. i still wanted to give it a try though! my friend said it just gets better over time.

@CK Briefs: omg, yes it is. though I like the characters in SNK a lot more...the whole love triangle with nagate kind of made me facepalm :eek:
Yeah I think it gets better over time, but that might also be one getting used to it.  I would watch at least the first 3 episodes if theres even a chance you will like it.  Thats where theres a nice jump in hype.  But if you're set on dropping it because of the fan service I cant blame you.

If you like the kinda dark violent stuff akame ga kill is going to shape up to be a good one.  It's airing this season and I found the manga a lot darker than attack on titan's manga.  But it also has its fan service and comedy.  Mirai nikki is another good one I would recommend.  Maybe deadman wonderland, but it doesn't have an "ending" so its probably a better read than watch.  Though if AOT was one of your first anime you might have a hard time finding stuff you like since it might set your bar too high since a lot of people have it pretty high up on their lists.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #801 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 03:34:16 »
you're right D: i tend to enjoy more action-y, violent, and drama-filled manga (i've only started watching anime recently). i think KLK is the first comedy-ish, crazy anime episode i've ever watched (well, I used to watch the funimation dubbed one piece episodes when i was like...12). the fanservice parts just made me think "why is this here..."; honestly, I'm not a fan of random nudity in television/movies either, so i think it makes sense how I dislike it in KLK. i still wanted to give it a try though! my friend said it just gets better over time.

@CK Briefs: omg, yes it is. though I like the characters in SNK a lot more...the whole love triangle with nagate kind of made me facepalm :eek:
Yeah I think it gets better over time, but that might also be one getting used to it.  I would watch at least the first 3 episodes if theres even a chance you will like it.  Thats where theres a nice jump in hype.  But if you're set on dropping it because of the fan service I cant blame you.

If you like the kinda dark violent stuff akame ga kill is going to shape up to be a good one.  It's airing this season and I found the manga a lot darker than attack on titan's manga.  But it also has its fan service and comedy.  Mirai nikki is another good one I would recommend.  Maybe deadman wonderland, but it doesn't have an "ending" so its probably a better read than watch.  Though if AOT was one of your first anime you might have a hard time finding stuff you like since it might set your bar too high since a lot of people have it pretty high up on their lists.
i don't want to seem prude :p i wasn't engaged by the plot as much as i thought...besides the fanservice, nothing else really caught my attention. for some reason, i'm not a fan of most female characters in anime... :eek:

and thank you for the recommendations! I checked them out a bit and they look interesting. i've actually watched a bit of deadman wonderland, but I find anime to be pretty slow-paced in general, which is why i stick to manga, since I can go at my own pace x.x what do you mean that it doesn't have much of an ending, though? it's a bit disappointing to hear that SNK is considered a top anime. not because I thought it sucked or anything, but I was hoping for other new shows to latch onto that are as good or better than the anime adaption of SNK.

Also, what do you think about Tokyo Ghoul (especially in relation to SNK)? I've head a lot of hype about it. do you know of naoki urasawa? he's one of my favorite mangaka; i LOVED Monster, Pluto, 20th/21st Century Boys (all manga). I've been hoping for some recommendations in relation to him.

i have this weird thing that if I don't absolutely adore a certain character (or multiple characters) in a manga or anime, I can't really enjoy it that much. makes it hard for me to pick new series up...it's weird, but i hope i'm not the only one who thinks this way, LOL

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #802 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 06:12:33 »
i don't want to seem prude :p i wasn't engaged by the plot as much as i thought...besides the fanservice, nothing else really caught my attention. for some reason, i'm not a fan of most female characters in anime... :eek:

and thank you for the recommendations! I checked them out a bit and they look interesting. i've actually watched a bit of deadman wonderland, but I find anime to be pretty slow-paced in general, which is why i stick to manga, since I can go at my own pace x.x what do you mean that it doesn't have much of an ending, though? it's a bit disappointing to hear that SNK is considered a top anime. not because I thought it sucked or anything, but I was hoping for other new shows to latch onto that are as good or better than the anime adaption of SNK.

Also, what do you think about Tokyo Ghoul (especially in relation to SNK)? I've head a lot of hype about it. do you know of naoki urasawa? he's one of my favorite mangaka; i LOVED Monster, Pluto, 20th/21st Century Boys (all manga). I've been hoping for some recommendations in relation to him.

i have this weird thing that if I don't absolutely adore a certain character (or multiple characters) in a manga or anime, I can't really enjoy it that much. makes it hard for me to pick new series up...it's weird, but i hope i'm not the only one who thinks this way, LOL
Haha no worries.  I still stand by my recommendation!  But I also usually give an anime more than 1 ep before I drop it.

The anime just kinda ends because I believe its only ~12 episodes and the story doesnt finish.  They left room for a 2nd season (if not more, i never looked at the manga) but never got picked up for a 2nd one.  So the story just kinda suddenly ends and you're just sitting there with so many unresolved plot points. 

My opinion on SNK is a bit different than others.  A lot of people tell you its one of the best anime.  I think its good, but not enough to be "best".  I think its just a first anime for so many people and there's just so many fans that they over exaggerate it.  Also there are many shows that are good or better, its just they aren't in the same genre.  I tried to recommend you things that were just actiony and violent since that is what you said you liked.  If you're open to other things there are tons of other anime to try, though like I said before, I would give them more than 1 episode. 

I watched the first 2 episodes of Tokyo Ghoul and read the first 4 chapters during this time.  First off, the anime is censored to all hell.  I'm talking 75-90% of the screen covered in black or the colors inverted for an entire fight.  The anime makes changes from the manga, unlike SNK (from what I remember...I only actually watched like 1/4-1/2 of it and read the rest).  I felt the anime(ghoul) made changes to the story that were better for the story. To me the manga was really slow and kept beating around the bush to establish the same plot points with to me a weaker impact.  With that said I wouldn't try watching it now because of how much censoring there is.  I would wait for BD releases and hope it gets rid of that.

I have not heard of Naoki Urasawa but I'll take some time later to look at his stuff and see if I can find anything similar.  I'm not much of a manga reader myself, only picked up things after I watched some of the anime but got tired of waiting week by week.

As for the character things I think a lot of people are the same way, but maybe not to your extreme.  There's plenty of shows to watch and enjoy if you're more open to them and give them some time.  A lot of the time one episode isn't enough to build character, establish plot, or "hook" you with some twists.  22 minutes isnt enough :p.  Oh and sorry if I repeat myself a lot...I wrote this after I woke up to go to the bathroom.  Back to bed for me :D.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #803 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 00:03:12 »
i started watching knights of sidonia the other day. it's pretty good so far, i like how similar it is to attack on titan in certain ways.

I also watch the first episode of Kill la Kill on a friend's recommendation...didn't really like it. i'm not a fan of rampant fanservice :/

My favorite thing about knights,  is Rail gun...  Railgun is just such an awesome concept..

and the show actually goes into better space physics than others..

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #804 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 00:08:54 »

I find anime to be pretty slow-paced in general, which is why i stick to manga, since I can go at my own pace x.x

I started my japan-experience on Anime, then I thought that was slow, so I moved to manga, Then I realized Manga is just as slow because it's filled with even MORE stuff I don't care about..

So I switched back to anime, because it's condensed manga, and -typically- only the more important things make it in.. AND  I watch anime like a manga, lots of skipping..

Offline Beca

« Reply #805 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 01:42:47 »

Haha no worries.  I still stand by my recommendation!  But I also usually give an anime more than 1 ep before I drop it.

The anime just kinda ends because I believe its only ~12 episodes and the story doesnt finish.  They left room for a 2nd season (if not more, i never looked at the manga) but never got picked up for a 2nd one.  So the story just kinda suddenly ends and you're just sitting there with so many unresolved plot points. 

My opinion on SNK is a bit different than others.  A lot of people tell you its one of the best anime.  I think its good, but not enough to be "best".  I think its just a first anime for so many people and there's just so many fans that they over exaggerate it.  Also there are many shows that are good or better, its just they aren't in the same genre.  I tried to recommend you things that were just actiony and violent since that is what you said you liked.  If you're open to other things there are tons of other anime to try, though like I said before, I would give them more than 1 episode. 

I watched the first 2 episodes of Tokyo Ghoul and read the first 4 chapters during this time.  First off, the anime is censored to all hell.  I'm talking 75-90% of the screen covered in black or the colors inverted for an entire fight.  The anime makes changes from the manga, unlike SNK (from what I remember...I only actually watched like 1/4-1/2 of it and read the rest).  I felt the anime(ghoul) made changes to the story that were better for the story. To me the manga was really slow and kept beating around the bush to establish the same plot points with to me a weaker impact.  With that said I wouldn't try watching it now because of how much censoring there is.  I would wait for BD releases and hope it gets rid of that.

I have not heard of Naoki Urasawa but I'll take some time later to look at his stuff and see if I can find anything similar.  I'm not much of a manga reader myself, only picked up things after I watched some of the anime but got tired of waiting week by week.

As for the character things I think a lot of people are the same way, but maybe not to your extreme.  There's plenty of shows to watch and enjoy if you're more open to them and give them some time.  A lot of the time one episode isn't enough to build character, establish plot, or "hook" you with some twists.  22 minutes isnt enough :p.  Oh and sorry if I repeat myself a lot...I wrote this after I woke up to go to the bathroom.  Back to bed for me :D.
I know, I should, but I don't have much time for anime as it is, heh. Really not a fan of the artsyle either :x

Oh, I see. That actually sounds pretty annoying. I read that it's on hiatus as well? I'm impatient as it is; I wish certain manga were on a weekly release schedule (although I don't think I'd trade art quality for it; the manhwa Noblesse has steadily gone down in quality ever since it got popular and rushed...).

That's true! It's the first anime I've ever watched a complete season of, and I enjoyed it especially because there wasn't a lot of filler bull****. I wouldn't say it's the best one I've ever seen, simply because I haven't seen much. And besides action, I feel like I enjoy mysteries and thrillers a lot. Love the suspense in manga like Monster.

That's actually good to know. I was debating on whether or not to even start the manga, but that has pretty much sealed the deal, lol. I just see so much of it on tumblr, it looks pretty good... 

Thank you for the advice, though! I'm quite impatient when it comes to television...and just extremely picky in general. I think I demand too much from everything, haha. I'll keep that in mind when I watch the things you suggested. Summer downtime in the evenings is perfect for anime/manga!

Offline Beca

« Reply #806 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 01:48:53 »

I find anime to be pretty slow-paced in general, which is why i stick to manga, since I can go at my own pace x.x

I started my japan-experience on Anime, then I thought that was slow, so I moved to manga, Then I realized Manga is just as slow because it's filled with even MORE stuff I don't care about..

So I switched back to anime, because it's condensed manga, and -typically- only the more important things make it in.. AND  I watch anime like a manga, lots of skipping..
I feel like it depends on the series. Like, inner monologues in anime tend to drag on and on... while I can quickly read through them in manga (not sacrificing any comprehension, of course). i also like the feeling of manga being completely canon, with words and drawings implying exactly what the author means to. Anime tends to **** up the artstyle at some points, for the ones I've watched (aka not much...).

and the best part of knights of sidonia is just watching nagate wreck ****...for the most part. the show also just has a bunch of interesting quirks and revelations (like a talking bear, wth), love dat ****.

Offline gfunk

« Reply #807 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:05:41 »
<---- see avatar :)
any other cel collectors here?

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #808 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:21:38 »
<---- see avatar :)
any other cel collectors here?

Old school!

I've seen a few of the older ones, but I don't really watch anime for the look. I'm all about the story / characterizations / etc. I do appreciate better art, but a show is made or broken on other aspects for me.

Offline jeristair

« Reply #809 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:38:07 »
Watched:
Death Note
Soul Eater

Watching
The Future Diary

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #810 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 00:56:11 »
Watched:
Death Note
Soul Eater

Watching
The Future Diary
nice, Mirai Nikki was a fun one. enjoy
I love Elzy

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #811 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:15:54 »
I've kinda got into anime now, I've watched Initial D and High of the dead.
I don't know what else to watch.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #812 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:55:00 »
I've kinda got into anime now, I've watched Initial D and High of the dead.
I don't know what else to watch.

slamdunk.. it's like initial d , only with basketblal

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #813 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:55:52 »
I'll go the internetz for a while now. Lol
I've been looking for what spikes my interests.  :p

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #814 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:02:20 »

I just watched stage 5 Ini-D.. didn't know it was out..  Some solid moments... LOL.. but as far as driving,  I can't believe I used to believe all of this stuff when I was 15, 

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #815 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:15:39 »

I just watched stage 5 Ini-D.. didn't know it was out..  Some solid moments... LOL.. but as far as driving,  I can't believe I used to believe all of this stuff when I was 15, 
Show Image

I still need to watch stage 5...
My brother told me it was amazing, I just haven't had the time to sit down and finish it in a day lol.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #816 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:36:22 »
Well lets see. Somehow my first anime was Lucky Star (subbed, the dub is absolute ****). Ended up watching every one of the Key series - some of which hit me right in the feels at times. Moved on to some of the more popular anime. Death note was awesome for the first half (second half felt like it drug on until it ended). I watched Code Geass but never got attached to it and had to convince myself just to finish the first season. Ohh yeah Elfen Lied is thrown in there somewhere - I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Anyways, I would love for another good series to watch when I get bored but I don't know what to do.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #817 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 01:06:33 »

Show Image

My brother told me it was amazing, I just haven't had the time to sit down and finish it in a day lol.

does anyone know if anything happens after the "final stage"..

I feel like the stuff after the credit hints at plot to come..

I didn't read the manga.. how much further does the manga go..

hahahaha... it looks like the manga goes a bit further.. it's like high school all over again.. I'm reading untransalted manga..

nope nevermind.. it ends.. sigh......

But I can only read the chinese characters because I don't knowz japanese..

reads like...    road surface... spirit..   colorless shining..  peace.. summer.. turn pride

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #818 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 01:58:30 »

Show Image

does anyone know if anything happens after the "final stage"..

I feel like the stuff after the credit hints at plot to come..

I didn't read the manga.. how much further does the manga go..

hahahaha... it looks like the manga goes a bit further.. it's like high school all over again.. I'm reading untransalted manga..

nope nevermind.. it ends.. sigh......

But I can only read the chinese characters because I don't knowz japanese..

reads like...    road surface... spirit..   colorless shining..  peace.. summer.. turn pride
Lol...
Gosh I need to find a day to watch stage 5 lol.

Offline teedotohhh

« Reply #819 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 21:19:15 »
Seen
Intial D (all but latest stage)
Hajime No Ippo (aka The Fighting Spirit) definitely recommend this one
Full Metal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
High School of the Dead
Eyeshield 21
The list goes on but I'm too lazy to include more

Current
I'm not really following any anime's right now.
I mostly read the manga scans.
Breaker: New Waves, Hajime No Ippo, and One Piece are my top reads right now.

Offline dantan

« Reply #820 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 11:32:21 »
Seen
Full Metal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
High School of the Dead
Eyeshield 21

Current

Didn't they put High School of the Dead on hiatus? I thought that basically means it'll never end.

Offline teedotohhh

« Reply #821 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 18:34:56 »
To be honest I'm not quite sure. I've only seen what was on Netflix then I read the scans for a bit but stopped shortly after that.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #822 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 18:43:29 »
the 3 fastest things on the internet.. 

Pr0n
Anime
Mp3 music..

If say I want to DL a BBC documentary..   prepare to let it dl for a week or two..

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #823 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 02:48:43 »
Lol I'm 8 episodes into Knights of Sidonia

Someone tell me why I didn't gravitate towards this series sooner!

I now see the comparisons that people keep making between this and the other SnK

Gauna fking gross me out though :/
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #824 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:14:07 »

I now see the comparisons that people keep making between this and the other SnK

it's basically exactly the nadesico formula..

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #825 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:17:43 »

Lol sorry I'm not 40-odd something years old like you; I have to google to understand the reference :)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #826 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:27:43 »

Lol sorry I'm not 40-odd something years old like you; I have to google to understand the reference :)

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #827 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 15:52:03 »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadesico
wow, sounds like a great series. 1996-1997 was a good year in anime I guess.

Added it to my "to get" list.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #828 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 16:37:47 »
nadesico "ALMOST" holds up in terms of animation, and thats a 18 year series.

it's a satire on everything giant mecha...

but imo, it's the best, no really.

i've watched 90% of all mecha animes in 30yrs, i'd say it's my number 1 pick.

characters/story/pseudo-science/plot/advanced plot/meta plot/ost/soundtrack

i think that's what i've been trying to find all these years, just something as good.

Offline Doesntknowwhattosay

« Reply #829 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 10:52:25 »
Seen
Full Metal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
High School of the Dead
Eyeshield 21

Current
You may like the second season of SAO. Animations are similar to the first season and I personally like the new characters and storyline.

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #830 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:09:43 »

You may like the second season of SAO. Animations are similar to the first season and I personally like the new characters and storyline.

I hope you mean the show where 3 episodes in and Kirito is still not a girl or in the game yet?

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #831 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:03:30 »
Anything good? You gotta update me or I wont know what to watch next!

I'm running out of episodes on the series I'm currently watching and getting desperate!

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #832 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:06:05 »

I'm running out of episodes on the series I'm currently watching and getting desperate!

have you seen andromeda? the show with hercules as captain.. it's like tng cross firefly cross farscape 

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #833 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 17:21:58 »

have you seen andromeda? the show with hercules as captain.. it's like tng cross firefly cross farscape 
Show Image

Of course I've seen it.

Need to watch farscape though.

Not animated enough though!

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #834 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 17:25:13 »
Finished evangelion a few days ago. Great show, except I have no idea what the last couple episodes were supposed to be. I'm hoping end of eva clears that up (I doubt it will).

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #835 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 17:53:14 »
Finished evangelion a few days ago. Great show, except I have no idea what the last couple episodes were supposed to be. I'm hoping end of eva clears that up (I doubt it will).
The last two episodes of Eva did a good job at showing what was going on in the characters' minds during End of Eva but they explained nothing of what was actually going on. End of Eva explains a lot of things and shows you what was happening in the real world but it's also filled with a lot of "wtf is going on" moments. It's a lot sadder than the last two episodes btw.
The movie was IMO really good and a worthy ending to the show.

I haven't seen the rebuild movies yet, I've heard that they're good but not as emotional as NGE since the characters seem to be less interesting. I'll probably start watching them tomorrow.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #836 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 18:43:12 »

EoE clears things up, trust.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #837 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 19:00:09 »
The last episodes of the orignal series ended up that way because (at least from what I've read) they ran out of budget and I believe the director (or someone important) was depressed at the time.  EoE is great as well but I prefer the rebuild series.  It makes asuka more awesome imo and the animation is amazing.  I can't wait for the fourth movie.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #838 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 19:03:01 »

EoE clears things up, trust.

Hardly

The last episodes of the orignal series ended up that way because (at least from what I've read) they ran out of budget and I believe the director (or someone important) was depressed at the time.  EoE is great as well but I prefer the rebuild series.  It makes asuka more awesome imo and the animation is amazing.  I can't wait for the fourth movie.

**** asuka

episode 25 26 were awesome
I love Elzy

Offline Lingj

« Reply #839 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 19:05:02 »

What genres do you like? I can recommend you some.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #840 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 19:05:09 »
**** asuka

Best part of ep 25-26?  No mari.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #841 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 19:07:16 »
**** asuka

Best part of ep 25-26?  No mari.
:thumb: Asuka 4 life.
Although I would like to see some character progression in 4.0

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #842 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 13:34:00 »
just started watching anime. Thought it be good to start with 2 poplar ones, Attack on Titan, which was great , and Sword Art Online, which was also good
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:24:59 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #843 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 13:36:24 »
just started watching anime. Thought it be good to start with 2 poplar ones, Attack on Titan, which was great , and Sword Art Online, which just may be one of my favorite shows of all time :D

bye
I love Elzy

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #844 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 13:37:03 »
just started watching anime. Thought it be good to start with 2 poplar ones, Attack on Titan, which was great , and Sword Art Online, which just may be one of my favorite shows of all time :D

bye
sorry, i guess?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #845 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:22:58 »
SAO abridged > SAO
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #846 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:27:50 »
also, just starting the second arc of sao, which, from what I've heard, is worse. Would you recommend log horizon?
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:32:23 by hwood34 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #847 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:37:07 »
SAO abridged > SAO
:))

Offline caesar

« Reply #848 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:38:47 »

bye
I feeel orgazm when looking to ur avatar, tell me the name plz <3

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #849 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 14:40:08 »

bye
I feeel orgazm when looking to ur avatar, tell me the name plz <3

Mari "Numba1pilot" Illustrious Makinami
I love Elzy