Author Topic: What makes you happy?  (Read 555537 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: What makes you happy?
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 21:06:14 »
Watching fat people buy Diet Coke.
I don't know if that makes me a horrible person, but it sure is pretty funny.

HAHHA lmfao

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #401 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 21:28:39 »
"Uh yeah, I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger with extra mayo and a diet coke"

Also, people who obviously don't understand the concept of gluten asking for gluten-free versions of ridiculous things
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #402 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 21:53:35 »
"Uh yeah, I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger with extra mayo and a diet coke"

Also, people who obviously don't understand the concept of gluten asking for gluten-free versions of ridiculous things

Gluten-free Geekhack
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline iri

« Reply #403 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 06:50:46 »

I would like a fat free apple and a gluten free organic ground beef please.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #404 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 06:55:03 »
What's been making me happy lately?

- Deal hunting on eBay (caught a seller slippin and picked up Gals Fighter for NGPC for cheap)
- Chick Fil A
- Buying Christmas presents

Offline Lunatique

• Writer, Composer, Artist, Photographer, Gamer
« Reply #405 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 04:39:18 »
I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy researching about products I'm interested in purchasing (reading reviews, Youtube videos, comparing specs). I think it's because it combines a few different pleasures (shopping, geeking out, intake of information, anticipation/delayed instant gratification, and a clear goal).

Because of that, when it's time to upgrade or plan a significant purchase, I fall down the rabbit hole with a huge grin on my face. It would be days, weeks, or even months before I emerge again.

Recently, I've been in the deep rabbit hole that is mechanical keyboards, so that's been a source of immersion. I'll likely stay in this rabbit hole for another month or so, and them I'll be gone (I'm not the collecting type--I find what I need and move on).

I've been looking into upgrading my camcorder (Canon HF11), and it's been fun researching the latest models. (I'll likely get the Panasonic HV-X920).

The only reason I'm still shooting videos and photos is because of my lovely wife, whose photogenic, dorky, sexy allure, is one of life's greatest pleasures for me. I get to combine my love of creative image-making, storytelling, feminine beauty, and my wife into one endeavor that I don't ever seem to get  tired of, and that is one of the main sources of happiness for me. (I've been shooting photography/videos of her for over 12 years now--you guys can see my work on my wwebsite. Compared to my "serious" creative passions like writing novels or composing music or drawing/painting, it's alot less stressful since there's no pressure--only pleasure.

This week, I've been doing a lot of organizing/archiving/editing of all the videos and photos I've shot of Kitty Cat (Elena's nickname) over the years, and it made me very happy.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 December 2014, 04:41:45 by Lunatique »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #406 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 11:51:14 »
Free lunch at work makes me happy.

Free beer too. Too bad I'm just under a month too young to legally drink any of it...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline iri

« Reply #407 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 08:11:11 »
it's nice to work in outsourcing. we'll have two new year parties this year, one sponsored by the client, and one by the outsourcer itself. both in different brasseries.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #408 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 11:40:20 »

Free beer too. Too bad I'm just under a month too young to legally drink any of it...
Are you in France and almost 12 or are you in the US and almost 25? 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #409 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 11:44:10 »
I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy researching about products I'm interested in purchasing (reading reviews, Youtube videos, comparing specs). I think it's because it combines a few different pleasures (shopping, geeking out, intake of information, anticipation/delayed instant gratification, and a clear goal).

Because of that, when it's time to upgrade or plan a significant purchase, I fall down the rabbit hole with a huge grin on my face. It would be days, weeks, or even months before I emerge again.

Recently, I've been in the deep rabbit hole that is mechanical keyboards, so that's been a source of immersion. I'll likely stay in this rabbit hole for another month or so, and them I'll be gone (I'm not the collecting type--I find what I need and move on).

I've been looking into upgrading my camcorder (Canon HF11), and it's been fun researching the latest models. (I'll likely get the Panasonic HV-X920).

The only reason I'm still shooting videos and photos is because of my lovely wife, whose photogenic, dorky, sexy allure, is one of life's greatest pleasures for me. I get to combine my love of creative image-making, storytelling, feminine beauty, and my wife into one endeavor that I don't ever seem to get  tired of, and that is one of the main sources of happiness for me. (I've been shooting photography/videos of her for over 12 years now--you guys can see my work on my wwebsite. Compared to my "serious" creative passions like writing novels or composing music or drawing/painting, it's alot less stressful since there's no pressure--only pleasure.

This week, I've been doing a lot of organizing/archiving/editing of all the videos and photos I've shot of Kitty Cat (Elena's nickname) over the years, and it made me very happy.

OKk... buuuhhhhdy....  YOU can't say all those words and not post pics of ALLEGED beautiful wife...

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #410 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 11:48:10 »

OKk... buuuhhhhdy....  YOU can't say all those words and not post pics of ALLEGED beautiful wife...

Show Image

http://www.ethereality.info/ethereality_website/photography/kitty_cat_diaries/kitty_cat_diary-2013-2.htm

It's in his sig...
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #411 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 11:49:21 »

Show Image

http://www.ethereality.info/ethereality_website/photography/kitty_cat_diaries/kitty_cat_diary-2013-2.htm

It's in his sig...

People read sigs?

FIne.. so I missed it..

Offline iri

« Reply #412 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 14:22:24 »

Look at the bright side: you have freedom! FREEDOM!

-Ray Bradbury

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #413 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 15:38:16 »
Freedom: the notion that one can do what they want in life, but in reality, there is a direct correlation between freedom and monetary wealth... and therefore, freedom is only for the rich.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #414 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 15:21:48 »
Watermelon Team finally announced the shipping date for the Pier Solar reprint! Wooo, 2 years in the making :D

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 00:31:03 »
Practical jokes for gift giving.  I have done all sorts of evil things when giving gifts.

• Unicomp keyboard wrapped with two layers of duct tape.  First layer sticky side out, second layer sticky side in so it can't just be peeled off.
  • small roll around tool box for my brother buried in a snow drift.
  • Earrings in a corner of a refrigerator box and then filled with shredded newspaper.
  • Box in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box and all of the wrapped.

The best though I think is this year.  I got the wife a mothers ring with hers and both kids birthstones in a 14k white gold setting and am sending her on a scavenger hunt with clues leading the way in riddle format.  Path is keyboard, box a crayons, washing machine, mail box, umbrella, inside a clock with a cavity for a pistol, then turn left where the ring is hidden on a branch next to a bulb from the lights.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #416 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 00:37:23 »
Practical jokes for gift giving.  I have done all sorts of evil things when giving gifts.

• Unicomp keyboard wrapped with two layers of duct tape.  First layer sticky side out, second layer sticky side in so it can't just be peeled off.
  • small roll around tool box for my brother buried in a snow drift.
  • Earrings in a corner of a refrigerator box and then filled with shredded newspaper.
  • Box in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box, in a box and all of the wrapped.

The best though I think is this year.  I got the wife a mothers ring with hers and both kids birthstones in a 14k white gold setting and am sending her on a scavenger hunt with clues leading the way in riddle format.  Path is keyboard, box a crayons, washing machine, mail box, umbrella, inside a clock with a cavity for a pistol, then turn left where the ring is hidden on a branch next to a bulb from the lights.

Risky move when the lady is on geekhack!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #417 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 00:44:43 »
I think her post count is 3 with a grand total posts of 7 or 8.  Not to worried about it.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #418 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 03:05:03 »
sometimes life makes me happy sometimes it makes me the opposite
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #419 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 11:36:26 »
snow days

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #420 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 11:37:53 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #421 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 12:04:07 »
Being put on hold with one of our computing services, and their hold music is all 8-bit NES game music.

The only time I'll actually enjoy being put on hold.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #422 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:40:13 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #423 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:43:03 »
Hoff in some places where they're scared of a little snow, they take days off when the outside is a little white. The name for this is a "snow day". You call it Tuesday.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #424 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:51:06 »
Hoff in some places where they're scared of a little snow, they take days off when the outside is a little white. The name for this is a "snow day". You call it Tuesday.

Ah.  I understand.  We do have "cold days" sometimes.  If we're lucky.  Mostly just if the buses won't start they'll say screw it and give us the day off.  This was back in high school though.  We didn't have classes cancelled for the -40 (F or C! :P ) days last year.  :'(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #425 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:57:50 »
Yes, some places are less accustomed to snow than you wisconsinites. In other news, #closeFCPS (Fairfax County Public School) was trending on twitter, so we kinda had a reason to stay home

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #426 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:03:33 »
Yes, some places are less accustomed to snow than you wisconsinites. In other news, #closeFCPS (Fairfax County Public School) was trending on twitter, so we kinda had a reason to stay home

And I'm only teasing, of course.   :-*   I understand it's different down there.  :)

Snow days are fun though!  Do you get to play in the snow, or is there not enough?  You should go sledding.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #427 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:06:14 »

And I'm only teasing, of course.   :-*   I understand it's different down there.  :)

Snow days are fun though!  Do you get to play in the snow, or is there not enough?  You should go sledding.
There's a few inches, if only I had something to sled with. I don't even have big boxes right now. Plus it's so warm and cozy inside ;)

Offline Lurch

« Reply #428 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:11:29 »
I just like snow.

;)

Offline Lurch

« Reply #429 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:11:38 »
I just like snow.

The more the better.

;)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #430 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:12:08 »
I just like snow.

The more the better.

;)

OooooooOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhh......

^-^

Offline JackMills

« Reply #431 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:52:06 »
I just like snow.

The more the better.

;)
I'm with you in that, just spend some amazing 10 days in the Austrian Alps, now back in snowfree, flat Belgium.

Mountains and snow make me happy. And mountains in the summer/spring/autumn, well let's say that being in the mountains make me happy. But lots of snow makes me happy too.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #432 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 15:26:02 »
Speaking of snow I'm packing to go back to MTU and they have a bunch right now.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #433 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 15:56:15 »

Yep!  For the longest time we were without snow and they had loads, but now we've finally got some.  :)  I think it should have been similar down by you.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #434 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 16:00:58 »

Yep!  For the longest time we were without snow and they had loads, but now we've finally got some.  :)  I think it should have been similar down by you.

Yep this weekend was the first snowfall to stay. There's maybe 4in at my house.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline iri

« Reply #435 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 16:08:39 »
Last winter holidays I and wife spent in the Austrian alps. Found out that the wife can't ski and then the heatwave from the Mediterranean melt the snow anyway.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #437 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 02:31:28 »

Are you in France and almost 12 or are you in the US and almost 25? 

Afaik we are not allowed to drink at 12 . I think it's 16 , but nobody ask papers for drinks so legal age is based on appearance . It helps when you're tall.
Drinking age of 21 is just dangerous, it's way too late to start experimenting with alcohol . You're supposed to do mistakes with alcohol in the 16-20 range and become an experimented drinker by 21 . In america you start to learn alcoholism when you're finishing school , start getting a job .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #438 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 03:23:24 »
NOT getting hit by lightning makes me very happy!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #439 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 19:29:31 »
They added M*A*S*H (the TV show) to Netflix.

tp thread is tp thread

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #440 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 19:30:53 »

DUDE, I need to find the episode where Clinger goes hang gliding in his pink bunny slippers.  Best scene ever.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #441 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 19:38:18 »

DUDE, I need to find the episode where Clinger goes hang gliding in his pink bunny slippers.  Best scene ever.

LOL... if I find it before you do, I'll let you know...

Probably won't though, I'm watching them all from the beginning...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #442 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 21:37:51 »
Cheese...
soft cheese...
soft cheese and wine....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #443 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 00:08:00 »
things
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #444 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 09:38:39 »
Great free internet in the Moscow metro.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #445 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 10:13:17 »
The thought of making more interesting art.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Lurch

« Reply #446 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 10:14:33 »
people that flash their headlights to let you know of an upcoming danger (police speed trap, deer crossing the road, etc)

Offline iri

« Reply #447 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 10:18:25 »
people that flash their headlights to let you know of an upcoming danger (police speed trap, deer crossing the road, etc)
Customary in Russia. Even the trains do that.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #448 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 09:18:26 »
a blog called bikiniarmorbattledamage that takes a look at 99% of female armour in all of fiction and laughs/sighs
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #449 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 11:54:24 »
shower beer   ^-^