Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4202753 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #28150 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 17:12:24 »

people  ....  eat  ....  every day?

Until (very) recent/modern times, mere survival was a challenge for the overwhelming majority of people in the world.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #28151 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 17:21:54 »
Kavic, Fohat is an old dude.

At some point in every hughhmahn's timespan the looming deadline of one's mortality breaches that veil of consciousness of youth's ego.

Materially, the worst thing that can happen to you in the 1st world isn't really so distasteful relative to the deliberate poverty inflicted upon the less powerful nations.

Your whole life could blow up, but there are still places where children labor fields an entire day to be reward with a cookie. Our bums truly do live better than average citizens in some nations.

Disappointment and a person's reaction to it is real, but the juxtaposition is important in establishing perspective, as hughmahn emotions are vastly myopic and harmful to the macro-challenges that will crush this planet.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28152 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 17:40:36 »
Yes, you foolish children. Why, I can remember the time when we had to spear dinosaurs with wooden spears.

When we discovered fire, then not only could we harden the tips of our wooden points in the fire, but we could cook the dinosaur flesh after butchering it with sharpened stones! Oh happy day!
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #28153 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 18:46:07 »
Kavic, Fohat is an old dude.

At some point in every hughhmahn's timespan the looming deadline of one's mortality breaches that veil of consciousness of youth's ego.

Materially, the worst thing that can happen to you in the 1st world isn't really so distasteful relative to the deliberate poverty inflicted upon the less powerful nations.

Your whole life could blow up, but there are still places where children labor fields an entire day to be reward with a cookie. Our bums truly do live better than average citizens in some nations.

Disappointment and a person's reaction to it is real, but the juxtaposition is important in establishing perspective, as hughmahn emotions are vastly myopic and harmful to the macro-challenges that will crush this planet.

I have been browsing through geekhack community topics since I am fairly new with geekhack and I saw this. It's deep and spot on! WOW!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28154 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:35:13 »

I saw this.

If you are looking for more positive thought on this idea, the book to read is "The Better Angels of Our Nature" by Steven Pinker.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13543093-the-better-angels-of-our-nature

Offline Kavik

« Reply #28155 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 11:09:12 »
This is a thread about complaining. Of course things could be worse. No ****. That could be said about anything here.

Biology interferes with people in less developed countries even more so because of diseases for one. Diarrhea, a very common affliction in such places, every day would make getting anything done hard.

What I was getting at is too much time is spent simply satisfying the needs of the body, and it gets annoying, especially if you have anything else going on physically or mentally, like injuries or depression. If I didn't have to focus on maintaining my body, I'd have time, and if I didn't have a chemistry set for a brain, maybe a consistent desire and energy to do things. I want a robot body. Make me a T-800 already.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28156 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 11:23:38 »
I want a robot body. Make me a T-800 already.

You and me both Kavik.  Though Tp4 would prefer to be uploaded to ED209.

257869-0

Offline funkmon

« Reply #28157 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 11:44:04 »
This is a thread about complaining. Of course things could be worse. No ****. That could be said about anything here.

Biology interferes with people in less developed countries even more so because of diseases for one. Diarrhea, a very common affliction in such places, every day would make getting anything done hard.

**** dude I have diarrhea more or less constantly. It's kind of nice actually other than the occasional risky fart.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28158 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 12:04:48 »
**** dude I have diarrhea more or less constantly. It's kind of nice actually other than the occasional risky fart.

LOLOLOLOL,  that sounds like the idiots on keto-forums. <hey guys, **** has had diarrhea for 3 months, *** has eaten nothing but butter/egg/cheese and steak in that time, is this suppose to happen>

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #28159 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 13:09:06 »

I saw this.

If you are looking for more positive thought on this idea, the book to read is "The Better Angels of Our Nature" by Steven Pinker.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13543093-the-better-angels-of-our-nature

Thank you for this! It's been a long time since I've last read a book. Let me share what's bothering me here:

I feel like there's so little time to do all the things I want in life and it feels like time is running out every single day.

Offline iri

« Reply #28160 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 17:00:45 »

Every day just feels like satisfying my body's needs while trying to squeeze little bits of real things in-between.

Spoken like a true First World Warrior.

I'm not sure what that means. Do people in non-NATO countries not have to pee, poop, eat, and sleep every day?
I only started pooping after moving to a NATO country. How do firstworlders cope with this terrible process all their lives?! My thoughts and prayers for you all.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28161 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 19:27:08 »

It's been a long time since I've last read a book.

There is a whole thread that might get you going:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80900.0

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28162 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 16:41:43 »
Left earphone has malfunctioned again.  This is after buying a second pair of these against my better judgment (they were cheap and sound good when they work)  It's like the pressure problem you get with closed in-ears overlaid with low volume so it's just about usable sitting still with balance set to 90% left and volume turned up.

Wonder how long the unused right will last when I put it on the left cable...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28163 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 01:28:17 »
how has it malfunctioned? i had quite a bit of luck with my old abused K141 mk2 reviving them by re-soldering the wires going to the speakers that constantly break (5th time i have to do so in about 10 years of ownership), so maybe not a total loss.
(the K141 speakers can move in relation to the cup, fatiguing the copper until it fails, if yours have a similar design maybe try the soldering iron)
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline jamster

« Reply #28164 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 02:54:14 »
Because of this bull**** Covid WFH bollocks, with kids stuck at home in a too small space, I have gone off listening to music at all for the past six months. Prior to this was a major hobby and I had been really getting into it- obscure headphone gear, building my own speakers, had just put together an amp just as covid hit.

At least reading the last couple of posts made me revisit some of my gear again just now, it's really reminded me of how good modest, but carefully chosen, equipment can be. I'd forgotten how much detail there is in music when it's not coming out of cruddy bluetooth headphones or shopping mall PA systems.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 December 2020, 02:56:52 by jamster »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28165 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 03:46:40 »
how has it malfunctioned? i had quite a bit of luck with my old abused K141 mk2 reviving them by re-soldering the wires going to the speakers that constantly break (5th time i have to do so in about 10 years of ownership), so maybe not a total loss.
(the K141 speakers can move in relation to the cup, fatiguing the copper until it fails, if yours have a similar design maybe try the soldering iron)

It's like the pressure problem you get with closed in-ears overlaid with low volume so it's just about usable sitting still with balance set to 90% left and volume turned up.
So if you push/pull you can get the pressure right between the driver and eardrum making it listenable, but it's really quiet.  How?  Who knows.  Put them in at work, cycled maybe 3 miles not even in the rain and by the time I got to the train station it had gone.  I think it must reduce in volume gradually as I never notice it happening instantly...

The 90% snapped cable that needs resoldering does make speakers quiet but these are in ears and swapping the left earpiece onto the right cable doesn't fix it so any problem is in the earpiece.  I guess the housing must come apart somehow but no idea how and would damage the bit that sits in the ear trying which wouldn't be comfortable, let alone getting it back together without gluing the driver.

I RMA'd the first set and was told it was just a dirty filter, they returned it and it worked for a couple of weeks then same thing happened again so I tried what they suggested to clean it, didn't help, removed the filter (voiding warranty) and no change.

Why always the left, that is the question.  And how did they bring it back to life?!

At least reading the last couple of posts made me revisit some of my gear again just now, it's really reminded me of how good modest, but carefully chosen, equipment can be. I'd forgotten how much detail there is in music when it's not coming out of cruddy bluetooth headphones or shopping mall PA systems.
Give me a great recording of music I don't really care for played on a moderately good headphone over my favourite music on a mall PA anyday, there is no contest.

I hope your kids are released soon so you can get back to it.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline jamster

« Reply #28166 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 05:13:54 »
Given the choice between a great recording of music that I don't really care for and just silence, I strongly value the latter :)

Silence is hard to come by in my neck of the woods though. I was working out yesterday on the street (gyms are closed) and someone in one of the many high-rises nearby was learning the trumpet. Trying to play Les Miserables over and over again, and failing.

Offline yui

« Reply #28167 on: Wed, 16 December 2020, 01:32:10 »
yeah in ears are too small for my skills, no experience with them, and a bad solder join would either cut instantly or really badly alter the sound, although i had a similar experience with my K141 and RMA, the 1st time it broke it had 1 week of warranty left but AKG found nothing wrong with it, and when it came back to me, worked flawlessly, for a few weeks. my guess was that the bad join got stuck in contact with the speaker in transport. although i was pretty lucky with those as they are meant to be easily reparable by the user, AKG sold the parts for 5 years after discontinuation, and hosted good repair documentation on their site... may bot be the same with in ears though. sorry, although if you want a brand i had good luck with and that is cheap maybe look into Venture Electronics, when the cans are too big their earbuds are a good substitute.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28168 on: Wed, 16 December 2020, 10:53:47 »
Given the choice between a great recording of music that I don't really care for and just silence, I strongly value the latter :)

Silence is hard to come by in my neck of the woods though. I was working out yesterday on the street (gyms are closed) and someone in one of the many high-rises nearby was learning the trumpet. Trying to play Les Miserables over and over again, and failing.

Tp4 has always wanted to play saxophone.

Offline yui

« Reply #28169 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 00:54:31 »

Tp4 has always wanted to play saxophone.

you found Tp4's house :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28171 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 20:10:15 »
Life is so excruciatingly unrelentingly boring, I genuinely don't understand how people with no vices live day to day. Dark by 4pm, nowhere to go regardless, broke, uninterested in everything at home. How do people live this way without drink or smoke? Every day feels like such a waste, and the most frustrating part is knowing tomorrow will be the same. So boring.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28172 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 20:19:53 »

uninterested in everything

If you live in your mind, then reading books is always available as a path to enlightenment as well as a mode of escape.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #28173 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 21:05:35 »
Life is so excruciatingly unrelentingly boring, I genuinely don't understand how people with no vices live day to day. Dark by 4pm, nowhere to go regardless, broke, uninterested in everything at home. How do people live this way without drink or smoke? Every day feels like such a waste, and the most frustrating part is knowing tomorrow will be the same. So boring.

Second reading.

Going for a walk or doing an at home workout are both good time investments

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #28174 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 21:31:27 »
The cable I bought from pexon months ago doesn't work :(
Thought I had killed my keyboard, but it was just the cable.

The first, last and only cable I bought from Pexon didn't work straight out of the box. I asked for a refund, though, and he gave it no problem. I didn't have to return the cable either. And in case you're wondering, no I didn't even use it. I cracked it open and found a minimal amount of solder and... I'm certainly not a professional solderer (if there is such a thing) but none of the stuff that I have soldered has ever broken on me... IMHO the soldering job looked like a complete amateur hack job.

Just wanted to let you know I'm on your side here - I just got lucky b.c. the work on my cable was so bad it was never going to work. He told me he checks everything before he sends it out and he sounded very surprised that it didn't work but after reading your post I have to say I'm amazed he's still in business.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28175 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 00:07:37 »

you can only get high and sit at home doing nothing so many times before that too gets boring. at this point I'm so bored I'm also just tired all the time and sleep like 12 hours/day but I can't bring myself to get interested in much of anything when I am awake.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28176 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 00:43:41 »

you can only get high and sit at home doing nothing so many times before that too gets boring. at this point I'm so bored I'm also just tired all the time and sleep like 12 hours/day but I can't bring myself to get interested in much of anything when I am awake.

basically. sleep is the only reprive and even that doesn't come easy.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28177 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 00:52:15 »

are you literally me

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline yui

« Reply #28178 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 03:15:00 »
trying to make everyone around me happy is a rather difficult and thankless task, but at least i do not have time to get bored, unless on vacation during covid... right now i have about 10 or so projects to try and make some peoples lives easier or better and 2 for me that do not move.
so if i could give you an advice, if you find your life worthless, try making it worth to others :). it helps me anyhow

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28179 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 03:47:15 »
are you literally me
You guys sound like me if I were (un?)lucky enough to have the complete freedom I think I want.  I do not so I only have this problem at weekends and even they are blighted by time sapping familial obligatons that must be fultilled with a smile.  Eithier way 'why do people live' seems a very valid question.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28180 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 08:15:24 »
The cable I bought from pexon months ago doesn't work :(
Thought I had killed my keyboard, but it was just the cable.

The first, last and only cable I bought from Pexon didn't work straight out of the box. I asked for a refund, though, and he gave it no problem. I didn't have to return the cable either. And in case you're wondering, no I didn't even use it. I cracked it open and found a minimal amount of solder and... I'm certainly not a professional solderer (if there is such a thing) but none of the stuff that I have soldered has ever broken on me... IMHO the soldering job looked like a complete amateur hack job.

Just wanted to let you know I'm on your side here - I just got lucky b.c. the work on my cable was so bad it was never going to work. He told me he checks everything before he sends it out and he sounded very surprised that it didn't work but after reading your post I have to say I'm amazed he's still in business.

First I've heard of this,  Is Pexon really that bad at soldering?  I would think, even if he started out bad, after 20-30 cables, you'd be pretty good at it.

When Tp4 was overseas, he hired motorcycle drivers off the street to do days/weeks of soldering at local job shops, they got pretty good within the day.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #28181 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 14:31:26 »

are you literally me

You guys are probably depressed. Finding nothing interesting, fun, or rewarding is a sign of that. I have been in the same funk recently, so I don't have any advice. I just wait it out until it relents. Up until the last few days, I have had no desire to do anything. The occasional exercise, caffeine, or video game helped, but only for a brief moment. It's a hard feeling to describe because people say "just try doing this or that to feel better", but absolutely nothing has any appeal to it, so neither "this" nor "that" will do anything. There is no chemical reward in the brain, so nothing is gratifying. Even eating food is barely enjoyable sometimes. Everything is bland and boring.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28182 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 14:45:20 »

are you literally me

You guys are probably depressed. Finding nothing interesting, fun, or rewarding is a sign of that. I have been in the same funk recently, so I don't have any advice. I just wait it out until it relents. Up until the last few days, I have had no desire to do anything. The occasional exercise, caffeine, or video game helped, but only for a brief moment. It's a hard feeling to describe because people say "just try doing this or that to feel better", but absolutely nothing has any appeal to it, so neither "this" nor "that" will do anything. There is no chemical reward in the brain, so nothing is gratifying. Even eating food is barely enjoyable sometimes. Everything is bland and boring.
Oh yeah for sure I am lol

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28184 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 16:36:32 »

learn Piano... waht waht...

add it to the list of hobbies I want to get into but have no motivation or staying power for

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #28185 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 16:39:18 »

add it to the list of hobbies I want to get into but have no motivation or staying power for

Make a schedule and set aside time to do it then. Try to get it into the routine

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28186 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 16:55:26 »

Make a schedule and set aside time to do it then. Try to get it into the routine

And thus you have reached the crux of the ADHD struggle lol. Hopefully I'm employed and out of my parent's house soon because yes, I absolutely need a schedule to be on.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28187 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 20:31:04 »
I'm starting to think the area rug in my bedroom has some extra dimensional properties that allows it to shift through solid matter because it is pinned down on all 4 corners with heavy furniture, yet still somehow manages to slowly shift sideways in just a matter of days. I swear I could straighten it out and go on vacation for a week, come home only to find it turned halfway around while I was gone.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28188 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 20:47:11 »

the area rug in my bedroom has some extra dimensional properties

You should run an experiment to determine whether this phenomenon has a direct or inverse relation to the amount of weed that is ingested.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28189 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 21:11:43 »

the area rug in my bedroom has some extra dimensional properties

You should run an experiment to determine whether this phenomenon has a direct or inverse relation to the amount of weed that is ingested.

haven't had any for like a week. part of the reason I can't sleep and am unrelentingly bored.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28190 on: Sun, 20 December 2020, 16:06:46 »
I will straight up fight the next person that sends me a board with lead-free solder

Offline yui

« Reply #28191 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 02:52:16 »
I will straight up fight the next person that sends me a board with lead-free solder
well do not buy a commercially built board from the last 2 decade then, in some places it has now actually become hard to find leaded solder. thanks ROHS

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28192 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 02:54:45 »
well do not buy a commercially built board from the last 2 decade then, in some places it has now actually become hard to find leaded solder. thanks ROHS

oh trust me I'm not lol, not since my first Poker years ago.

Offline Alga

« Reply #28193 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 02:58:37 »

What's the difference between one and the other?

Offline yui

« Reply #28194 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 03:01:02 »

leaded solder contains lead and is much easier to work with, melts at a lower temperature and wets better, but lead is toxic so it got replaced by silver.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28195 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 03:04:04 »

leaded solder contains lead and is much easier to work with, melts at a lower temperature and wets better, but lead is toxic so it got replaced by silver.
even though no lead is actually getting vaporized at those temperatures. now flux is a different story...

Offline yui

« Reply #28196 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 03:11:51 »

even though no lead is actually getting vaporized at those temperatures. now flux is a different story...
true, but when it end up in the landfill it leeches into the ground and water, it is why ROHS exists, the whole life cycle need to be taken into account.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28197 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 02:33:15 »
How can protein bars taste so horrible? They have come so far from the '90s Cliff Bar hard cardboard bricks to being made with all natural fresh fruit and nuts, and yet somehow they still manage to make protein bars a complete chore to choke down. It is like they are making them taste terrible on purpose despite the ingredients, I really don't understand it.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #28198 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 11:05:01 »
How can protein bars taste so horrible? They have come so far from the '90s Cliff Bar hard cardboard bricks to being made with all natural fresh fruit and nuts, and yet somehow they still manage to make protein bars a complete chore to choke down. It is like they are making them taste terrible on purpose despite the ingredients, I really don't understand it.

What kind of protein bar was it? There are lots of good ones out there.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28199 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 11:14:49 »

What kind of protein bar was it? There are lots of good ones out there.

Gotta stick to veggie proteins,  if it's whey protein (milk derivative), it's full of hormones/antibiotics, can cause man-bewbage and of course accelerate cancer growth/ mobility.