Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423181 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1050 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 06:32:44 »
Last night I started building a phantom board!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1051 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 06:43:16 »
Purchased and began downloading the 17Gb that is WildStar.

Last night I started building a phantom board!

Hope it goes well for you.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline EvilHMB

« Reply #1052 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 06:47:53 »
As the title says...
Apart from your daily routine (showering, eating, working, whatever) what have you done?

I start:

After long time I decided to buy some music CDs again, but after listening through em I remembered why I stopped buying CDs back then. Half of the content was clipped and the majority of the other half had some other defects like pops, clicks or stream corruptions, there was even some weird short high frequency pulse in continuous pattern in one track which under closer inspection (checking the waveform) looked like some sort of audio watermarking. Well, long story short... As I really like the music and don't wanna see my money wasted, I spend today and yesterday manually fixing the waveforms  :))

(Attachment Link)

So, what did you do today?

LOL wow, I actually found that pretty interesting hahaha. but hrmm, I Worked. slept and now i'm browsing forums @_@:

DasKeyboard4Professional   KBTalking Pro              HHKB Professional
( Blue Switches)                  ( Red Switches)

Offline osi

« Reply #1053 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 07:06:44 »
After work Monday, I had the pleasure of getting to a golf course. Unfortunately before our group had a chance to tee off at the first tee, the bottom fell out. Greens were soaked, course conditions super wet so the club closed down the course. This was upsetting at the time but since this is Florida, we drove 10 miles north to another course which was COMPLETELY DRY and got full round in. The best part is the second club we tried gave our group the 'junior walking rate for 9 holes' which was a whopping $6.95.

Ultimately we all ended up with a rain check to play again on the first course and then to be able to play a full round for 7 bucks!! Glorious

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1054 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 16:08:56 »
Today I got myself setup to start working on my Sprit 60% board.  Got my panavise head setup and made sure everything is going to work.

Pretty happy with this setup, it looks like it is going to work great.  Thanks Melvang for the rail...  :)

And of course, some pictures...

66485-0 66487-1 66489-2

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1055 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 16:26:09 »
Today I got myself setup to start working on my Sprit 60% board.  Got my panavise head setup and made sure everything is going to work.

Pretty happy with this setup, it looks like it is going to work great.  Thanks Melvang for the rail...  :)

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Dang, that looks so nice...   :eek:   Congrats on the new setup, I'm only a little bit jealous.   :p

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1056 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 16:27:36 »
Agreed, I'm way into that setup swill

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1057 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 02:13:18 »
Car A/C is busted, house A/C is on the fritz, not the best time to be living in Phoenix, Arizona.

105 degree weather today.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1058 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 02:16:46 »
Car A/C is busted, house A/C is on the fritz, not the best time to be living in Phoenix, Arizona.

Butsted or in need of recharging?  I just recharged my car A/C.  World of difference.

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1059 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 02:24:49 »

Butsted or in need of recharging?  I just recharged my car A/C.  World of difference.

Busted.

Tried everything and nothing makes sense. The driver vents blow normal air and the passenger side blower slightly cold air.

Just got it out of the shop and they thought it had been fixed.

Get home and A/C isn't working.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1060 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 03:22:07 »

Glad you like it.  I do have to apologize for the square stock not being perfectly square to the round stock.  I did the machine work by hand using a 4" grinder in my garage along with drilling the hole for the stud by hand as well.  If you want to change out the square stock just drill a 1/4" hole for mounting and DO NOT remove the stud.  I glued it in with permanent strength lock tite.  Just take the nut off.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1061 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 05:55:13 »

Glad you like it.  I do have to apologize for the square stock not being perfectly square to the round stock.  I did the machine work by hand using a 4" grinder in my garage along with drilling the hole for the stud by hand as well.  If you want to change out the square stock just drill a 1/4" hole for mounting and DO NOT remove the stud.  I glued it in with permanent strength lock tite.  Just take the nut off.

Once the nut is tightened down, no one is the wiser. It functions perfectly, that's all I care about. :). Thx again.

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1062 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:41:20 »
Replaced the spark plugs on my car... at 117k miles. They were supposed to be done at 115k but I'm a rebel.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1063 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:54:22 »
Visited a potential house for the second time.  My measuring tape got a workout.  Haha... 

Now I have a scale drawing of the main floor anyway.

66607-0

Edit: Well, not quite.  This is what it would be after I do the reno.  This place needs a lot of work before it would look like that...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1064 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 23:12:36 »
Yeah went house shopping again today, looking for something we can just move into as is.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1065 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 05:29:42 »
I managed to clear out my in tray (at home)!

Only since like the middle of last year.

Didn't manage to continue with the filing that I started last week though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #1066 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 06:55:05 »
went to the seaside.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1067 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 17:19:00 »
Beat Saints Row The Third

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #1068 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 22:48:28 »
Sat around watching TV.

It's so easy to binge watch. Currently watching House MD.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1069 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 22:49:04 »
I wonder why it is called the sea side.

Why not the sea edge?

Or the sea boundary?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1070 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 23:04:40 »

Why not the sea edge?

Or the sea boundary?

quite obvious no?   S + S  sounds good.. sea side, sea shore, sea shell

she sells sex at the sea shore

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1071 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 23:34:07 »

Why not the sea edge?

Or the sea boundary?

quite obvious no?   S + S  sounds good.. sea side, sea shore, sea shell

she sells sex at the sea shore

Must be a different sea boundary than the one I go to.

Offline iri

« Reply #1072 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 05:15:14 »
"because english sucks" is my usual answer.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1073 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 05:37:13 »
"because english sucks" is my usual answer.

There is that :))

Offline iri

« Reply #1074 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 05:45:47 »
also judgin by the public reaction, this photo of my girlfriend isn't as cool as i think it is >:D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1075 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 08:19:23 »
also judgin by the public reaction, this photo of my girlfriend isn't as cool as i think it is >:D

It is actually pretty nice.  I remember commenting on it last night...maybe I fell asleep before hitting post on my phone. :))

Anyway, what did you shoot it with and how?  I've always had trouble with sunset silhouettes.

Edit: yup, I found my unposted comment on my phone :)) (yeah I GeekHack to sleep)
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 June 2014, 08:21:24 by infiniti »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1076 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 08:25:55 »
Beat off Saints Row The Third
How about that for a change
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1077 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 08:28:51 »

Very nice pic.  And my wife is a photographer so I see my fair share.

I am currently trying to do a 4 strand ring bolt hitch and keep both sides the same length.

Offline iri

« Reply #1078 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 09:42:57 »
It is actually pretty nice.  I remember commenting on it last night...maybe I fell asleep before hitting post on my phone. :))

Edit: yup, I found my unposted comment on my phone :)) (yeah I GeekHack to sleep)
:))

Anyway, what did you shoot it with and how?  I've always had trouble with sunset silhouettes.
with instagram installed on my potato (samsung galaxy mega 5.8). how? i don't know, i just point and shoot. maybe the key was this bucket of unfiltered beer i had before?..

Very nice pic.  And my wife is a photographer so I see my fair share.
thanks!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #1079 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 13:21:54 »

Actually it is pretty cool...
Would have cropped it differently tho ^^
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 June 2014, 13:23:29 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1080 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 14:07:57 »
bought a new loserbox 360 that 1. doesn't sound like six wind turbines 2. less chance of overheat 3. deals with dust way better 4. is less prone to ****ing dying and is slightly better

the xbone isn't released until winter here in norway
but halo 5 isn't released until late next year so my 360 will do just fine
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1081 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 14:16:37 »
bought a new loserbox 360 that 1. doesn't sound like six wind turbines 2. less chance of overheat 3. deals with dust way better 4. is less prone to ****ing dying and is slightly better

what? really? are kids really calling it loserbox 360 nowadays?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1082 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 14:20:42 »

what? really? are kids really calling it loserbox 360 nowadays?
#PCGamingMasterRace
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1083 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:06:17 »
Watched a lady hold up the post office line for 15 mins because she didnt know the difference between a 4 and a 9. I really need to start "clickN and ShippN"
sell out and eat ass

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1084 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:07:21 »
I once had someone ask me if seven was spelled with an "E" or a "U". He held up my checkout line, trying to fill out a check, for a literal 20 minutes as he debated this in his head.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1085 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:14:11 »
I once had someone ask me if seven was spelled with an "E" or a "U". He held up my checkout line, trying to fill out a check, for a literal 20 minutes as he debated this in his head.

'sevun'?  When would that ever look right to someone?   :confused:

Today I got the electricity hooked up at my new place!  :D  Also realized (confirmed?) how behind the times government-run utilities (water service) are...

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1086 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:16:09 »

Ugh its the worst. He gave her all new forms and she filled them all out right there belittling him the entire time. Why you would scream at the guy whos job it is to sort and make sure your important papers get to where they need to go is beyond me.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:17:41 by HipsterPunks »
sell out and eat ass

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1087 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:46:07 »
Played Fieldrunners 2 for 14 hours in a row, instead of sleeping. It's an interesting experience, kinda like on drugs.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1088 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:49:52 »
i want to skip school and play videogames for two days non-stop
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1089 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:55:34 »
Nah, you don't wanna do that. It messes with your sleep schedule, the brain doesn't really work then, say hello to RSI (TLO anyone?) and you name it.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1090 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:03:06 »
how about staying awake for unusually long or strange times
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1091 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:07:32 »

2 year overnights worker here, im a zombie during the day. I cant remember much and often forget driving to places. Humans were not meant to be nocturnal
sell out and eat ass

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1092 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:08:35 »

2 year overnights worker here, im a zombie during the day. I cant remember much and often forget driving to places. Humans were not meant to be nocturnal
then how do you explain timezones
you guys are owls
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1093 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:20:03 »
i want to skip school and play videogames for two days non-stop

As someone who has had battles with the Video Game demons..

This is highly un-recommended....

When i was 14-17 , I got hooked on literally every game I picked up..

warcraft
diablo
starcraft
command and conquer
diablo 2
unreal 2k3
enemy territory
ragnarok online
halo
halo2

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1094 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:22:38 »
yolo
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1095 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 17:05:59 »
My personal longest run was 36 hours.  Wasn't working at the time and was trying to keepy mind off my grandfather passing.  When I was in the Navy I could function on 8 hours of sleep every other day.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1096 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 17:38:20 »
You wanna talk about playing video games for ridiculously long sessions, try playing this game with YoungMichael88 and Halverson for a solid 10 hours straight (pulled an all-nighter for it, stayed up about 36-40 hours).  It might not be as long as you guys are talking about but I guarantee it's just as stupid.  The entire mini game takes about a minute to complete once.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1097 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 17:46:06 »
You wanna talk about playing video games for ridiculously long sessions, try playing this game with YoungMichael88 and Halverson for a solid 10 hours straight (pulled an all-nighter for it, stayed up about 36-40 hours).  It might not be as long as you guys are talking about but I guarantee it's just as stupid.  The entire mini game takes about a minute to complete once.

you played that....? for 36 hours...??  lol wtf...

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #1098 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 17:48:11 »

What exactly is the point of playing this mini-game for so long? I'm confused.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1099 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 17:51:49 »

you played that....? for 36 hours...??  lol wtf...

Show Image

No, no, we were up for 36 hours.  Played that one mini game for 10 hours.

What exactly is the point of playing this mini-game for so long? I'm confused.

I have no good answer to this question.   :-X   We kept playing attempting to all get perfect scores on the hardest setting, and we just didn't give up.  Well, until we did give up after 10 hours.  :(