Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423217 times)

Offline "Edgar Allen Pho is Dead."

• formerly known as anoose
  • Member Since '11
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1600 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 15:22:52 »
Rooted my new phone and installed custom Rom on it, now its time for me to download all my apps :/

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1601 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 15:25:40 »

Rooted my new phone and installed custom Rom on it, now its time for me to download all my apps :/
you what your phone
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1602 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 15:27:45 »

Titanium Backup, bro
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline "Edgar Allen Pho is Dead."

• formerly known as anoose
  • Member Since '11
« Reply #1603 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 15:28:24 »

you what your phone
exactly.

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #1604 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:49:47 »
Today I played golf. Was fun except that mid game my bogey broke (the part where the 2 wheels are stuck to the frame lost 2 rivets and they became 2 distinct part which is bad). So a partner had to drag my 2 wheels and I had to use a 1 wheel bogey.

At least I managed to repair it (well it's not fully tested yet but should be strong). I managed to drill the holes where the rivet were and put a bolt and a nut instead and hot glue so the nut does not come loose. Broke a drill bit in the process, nothing bad. This thing better stay strong forever now!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1605 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 21:26:24 »
Today I played golf. Was fun except that mid game my bogey broke (the part where the 2 wheels are stuck to the frame lost 2 rivets and they became 2 distinct part which is bad). So a partner had to drag my 2 wheels and I had to use a 1 wheel bogey.

At least I managed to repair it (well it's not fully tested yet but should be strong). I managed to drill the holes where the rivet were and put a bolt and a nut instead and hot glue so the nut does not come loose. Broke a drill bit in the process, nothing bad. This thing better stay strong forever now!

Tp4 only plays golf-mini 

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1608 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 02:28:21 »
Is Sifo actually gay?

Does it matter?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1611 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 06:46:56 »
planned to propose, but drank beer and watched tv series instead.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1612 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:03:42 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1613 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:12:55 »

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1614 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:16:01 »
Cycled 53km, now working on paper and ordering new gear.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline iri

« Reply #1615 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:25:22 »
each work day in moscow i cycled for 52km.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline osi

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1617 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:34:54 »

You know what they say about procrastination. It's like jerking off, you're only ****ing yourself. ;)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1618 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:39:49 »
$500 root canal at the dentists. As if I wasn't broke already :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline iri

« Reply #1619 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:48:20 »

You know what they say about procrastination. It's like jerking off, you're only ****ing yourself. ;)
nope. jerking off is having sex with someone you love the most!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1620 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:58:25 »

at least that's how ****ster would've put it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1621 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 08:56:36 »

how do you know, lil fella? you are only here since 2013.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1622 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:08:27 »

from what i've seen on his reddit and what every person ever in history has told me he's a massive ego
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1623 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:21:14 »

from what i've seen on his reddit and what every person ever in history has told me he's a massive ego
first, don't pretend you love someone more than yourself.
second, the phrase is authored by woody allen.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1624 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:22:40 »

I can't read the comments on /r/mechanicalkeyboards, dude is so ****ing obsessed with himself.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
What did you do today?
« Reply #1625 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:22:48 »

first, don't pretend you love someone more than yourself.
second, the phrase is authored by woody allen.
first, no **** (i think it's called self preservation) but not my point
second, k
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:25:34 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1626 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:28:48 »
Today I soldered in my new Kishsaver controller. **** totally works.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #1627 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:29:40 »

Dope....sell it to me now. Kthnx.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1628 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:29:47 »

Nice work man, I'm like 0/3 on my soldering projects, just send all my stuff to others for soldering now!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1629 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:32:06 »

hella
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1630 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 13:54:29 »
Hung out with GSimon and talked about keyboards.
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1631 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:12:58 »
Gave girl my number.
i thought you were a girl.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

well, I was just wondering.. cuz that would explain why Sifo takes the kpop metrosexual thing so hardcore..

It's like being a woman but you're a guy..

nothing wrong with it.. but since he said it.. I was trying to connect the dots..

My personal preference is females, more specifically curvy females,

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1632 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:19:55 »

I can't read the comments on /r/mechanicalkeyboards, dude is so ****ing obsessed with himself.
yep
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1633 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:33:59 »

yep

I'm not so sure that being obsessed with oneself is an Unreasonable Perspective..

Because  no matter who or what instagated a chain of thought.. One can only process that based on his own interpretation..

So no matter what information enters the person,  it HAS TO go through the primary filters which align that incoming knowledge with respect to self preservation, self advancement, and destruction of opposition..

So... that is to say.. Everyone is 100% selfish 100% of the time, whether or not what he does benefits others..

In that way.. Ripster is no different than anyone else, only that his means of communication may be brash..

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1634 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:40:25 »
Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

well, I was just wondering.. cuz that would explain why Sifo takes the kpop metrosexual thing so hardcore..

nothing wrong with it.. but since he said it.. I was trying to connect the dots..

Show Image

no I'm not gay nor a girl
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1635 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:41:22 »
Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

Show Image

Mother ****in pansexual I bet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1636 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:45:38 »
Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

Show Image

Sifo,, I didn't insinuate either.. hope ur not mad..

I was only speculating based on your choice of appearance + your positive response when people say you look-like-a-girl.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1637 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:48:52 »

Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

Show Image

loads o panhandling
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1638 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:50:45 »

Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

Show Image

loads o panhandling

Not to be confused with ball-fondling

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1639 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:04:44 »

Gave girl my number.

im gay

Show Image

Is Sifo actually gay?

Why are you asking?

Show Image

loads o panhandling

Not to be confused with ball-fondling
not to be confused with having swear filter on
warning nerf darts fired
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1640 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:28:34 »
Got my company in trouble for not giving me enough hours. Union power! I am offically a pimple on their ass now  :p
sell out and eat ass

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1641 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 17:24:17 »
pimple on their ass now  :p

Man, those are the worst. And they can never heal properly cause they are constantly under pressure.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1642 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 17:30:27 »
Got my company in trouble for not giving me enough hours. Union power! I am offically a pimple on their ass now  :p
Good. Be the biggest damn pimple the world has ever seen  :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1643 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 19:25:18 »
currently getting dragged around at the mall :/

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1644 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:40:14 »
Watched footie, eat sushi and hung out with friends.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1645 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:52:57 »

I could do that... or the internet... THE INTERNET..

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1646 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:56:40 »

Haha. Thats every other day of the week. :) isn't there supposed to be a day of rest? Actually, tomorrow I will be watching footie and playing with a 1 year old on his birthday. Woot two days of rest. :P

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1647 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 21:10:32 »

Haha. Thats every other day of the week. :) isn't there supposed to be a day of rest? Actually, tomorrow I will be watching footie and playing with a 1 year old on his birthday. Woot two days of rest. :P

get that one year old a computer..  You can really relax then... let someone else on the internet deal with him.... He'll grow up just fine for sure..

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1648 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 00:06:15 »

get that one year old a computer..  You can really relax then... let someone else on the internet deal with him.... He'll grow up just fine for sure..

I am not sure I can find a 100% wood computer. All his toys are made out of wood.

Stick, dirt and boredom leads to creativity. :)

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1649 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:23:01 »
What about rocks? xkcd #505