Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423288 times)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #2400 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 20:01:35 »
school. school. school. now trying to decide between all black sprit case or clear

Clear just because I had too many black cases before and there was much regret.  Never had a clear case.  They seem pretty appealing.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2401 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 20:04:28 »
school. school. school. now trying to decide between all black sprit case or clear

go for clear.

black is so boring
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2402 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 20:08:08 »
yeah I'm going with clear :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline sunshine

• my site
« Reply #2403 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:45:01 »
go to work and make the dinner ,watch TV ,sleep back to work
cool~

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2404 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 02:07:58 »
I played KSP, Gauntlet and did a HL2 speedrun for the hell of it after that I made a Display Calibration poll on Massdrop dro.ps/v/qX97UKw
If your interested vote for ColorHug, the other options suck if you have multiple systems with multiple monitors.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2405 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 03:12:08 »
FINALLY got my WASD working at work again. Feels so much better than using the rubber dome POS that's covered in god knows what D:

I played KSP, Gauntlet and did a HL2 speedrun for the hell of it after that I made a Display Calibration poll on Massdrop dro.ps/v/qX97UKw
If your interested vote for ColorHug, the other options suck if you have multiple systems with multiple monitors.

How quickly did you manage to do the speed run?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2406 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 07:39:01 »
Aaaaaand I just spilled Coke on it.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2407 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 07:45:43 »
congrats  ;D
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2408 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 08:08:37 »

:'( :'(   

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2409 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 08:53:23 »
Well, I spilt coke on the HP rubber dome thing I had set up just behind it and kind of laughed, then as I picked it up to dry it off, some of it came out onto my WASD. Complete with some of the *stuff* that was inside it

:bleurgh:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2410 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 15:16:06 »
Well, I spilt coke on the HP rubber dome thing I had set up just behind it and kind of laughed, then as I picked it up to dry it off, some of it came out onto my WASD. Complete with some of the *stuff* that was inside it

:bleurgh:

I hope you enjoyed your four and a half hours with it ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2411 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 18:30:19 »
I'm fairly certain that the plane I was on just landed in a field. I looked out the window before landing and there was not sign of civilization. And then I drove to the place in actually going and spent 20 minutes finding the hotel. The address takes you to the totally wrong place and there are like 30 hotels here and this one was behind another. :|

Oh well! It's not the end of the world. But anyway I spent today traveling.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2412 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 18:40:24 »
at least it's not my miniLA

4 times man

4 times

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2413 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 19:17:39 »
lost soccer (football) game 0-2 against team ranked 5th in state. could have won. one of their strikers also ran right over our goalie with the ball in his hand, had plenty of time to adjust, should've gotten a red or at least a yellow. nothing
now writing a 5 page prompt on sir gawain. fun
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 September 2014, 22:01:27 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2414 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 02:23:00 »
Today I learned that it is almost impossible to weld after drinking what amounts to a full cup of almost weak espresso.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2415 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 03:42:27 »
Well I spent about 10 minutes with tissues cleaning the coke from inbetween the keys. I don't think any actually got into the board itself. Besides, it's got a plate in there so that would have prevented a lot of damage had it been a major spill.

Seems to still be working alright *crosses fingers*

Offline iri

« Reply #2416 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 14:29:02 »
went to Peterhof to celebrate a friend's birthday. the place is so lovely on weekdays in autumn, when the season is over. almost no tourists and my wife talked the security to let us in for free (though i'm not sure we had to pay anyway).

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2417 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 16:02:53 »
read up on computer viruses and malware
**** that ****, man. i am really paranoid as well now
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2418 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 19:14:44 »
went to Peterhof to celebrate a friend's birthday. the place is so lovely on weekdays in autumn, when the season is over. almost no tourists and my wife talked the security to let us in for free (though i'm not sure we had to pay anyway).

Show Image

I managed to visit Peterhof a few years back. So stunning, looks so nice without tons of tourists there!

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2419 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 19:17:15 »
I never got around to watching Sopranos so umm nothing, nothing at all.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2420 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 21:06:32 »
Played my GF in typeracer and she beat me on all my boards :( her favorite switch was MX brown, absolutely destroyed me. I need to reevaluate my hobby 
sell out and eat ass

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2421 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 21:18:56 »
Played my GF in typeracer and she beat me on all my boards :( her favorite switch was MX brown, absolutely destroyed me. I need to reevaluate my hobby 

Nah your ok idiots that can't drive buy supercars all the time.
People that can't shoot buy high precision rifles, ect.
I don't think this is any different.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2422 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 21:18:57 »

you have a girlfriend? why bother...

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #2423 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 21:28:12 »
bcs girlls have long fingers and multasking than men :))
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 October 2014, 00:38:50 by yasuo »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2424 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 00:02:37 »
I went to a concert today! Fleetwood Mac is amazing.  :D

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2425 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 00:52:29 »
I went to a concert today! Fleetwood Mac is amazing.  :D

Much jelly
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline iri

« Reply #2426 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 10:33:49 »
went to the "american clinic" to take mandatory tuberculosis test (for a UK visa). cost $100 per person.
the procedure? sign papers here, wait for an assistant to take you there. then sign these papers. then wait for an assistant to take you somewhere. then talk to doctor. sign another bunch of papers. then wait for an assistant to take you to the x-ray. then sign some papers about x-ray. then the test itself. then wait for an assistant to take you to the random place where you will meet the doctor again. wait for the doctor. sign some papers. wait for an assistant to take you to the exit.
all in one hour twenty.
russian standard tuberculosis test costs $6 and takes ten minutes. but isn't approved by the UK government.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2427 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 08:16:06 »
went to the "american clinic" to take mandatory tuberculosis test (for a UK visa). cost $100 per person.
the procedure? sign papers here, wait for an assistant to take you there. then sign these papers. then wait for an assistant to take you somewhere. then talk to doctor. sign another bunch of papers. then wait for an assistant to take you to the x-ray. then sign some papers about x-ray. then the test itself. then wait for an assistant to take you to the random place where you will meet the doctor again. wait for the doctor. sign some papers. wait for an assistant to take you to the exit.
all in one hour twenty.
russian standard tuberculosis test costs $6 and takes ten minutes. but isn't approved by the UK government.

But you need to pay that much to pay all the people that will be filing that paperwork.

Offline iri

« Reply #2428 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 09:20:39 »
all in one hour twenty.

But you need to pay that much to pay all the people that will be filing that paperwork.
I would pay myself with pleasure.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #2429 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 17:05:12 »
went to the city of Pushkin to visit Catherine's palace.

each and every one in our tour group had a pocket radio with a headphone to listen to the tour guide (makes excursions much more silent).
to not spoil the super royal floors, the palace had free disposable socks:
79042-0

the ballroom was almost empty:
79044-1

everything here is formidable:

some interiors:

79046-2 79048-3 79050-4 79054-5 79052-6 79056-7

probably a chair for a cat lel:
79058-8

the empress Catherine I. was a glamorous *****. never wore one dress two times. after her death, left 15000 dresses and a lot of unpaid bills:

had a walk in a park afterwards:

chinese guy says don't walk in the park after dark (but we did):

79060-9

ten minutes to relax in the railway station's waiting room and then head back home:

79062-10
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 October 2014, 17:07:06 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2430 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 17:30:17 »
today i thought "penis colada" and ive been laughing at it for at 30 minutes
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2431 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 17:31:25 »
today i thought "penis colada" and ive been laughing at it for at 30 minutes

Ok, that made me chuckle.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2432 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 21:49:53 »
A bit of a re-post, but this time I have non-potato pics...   :rolleyes:

Yesterday I returned home from a nice road trip to Ivan's to help sort GMK caps with evolveS.  Had a great time going mad sorting caps with them!

Kitty helped!!

My work station.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2433 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 22:20:31 »
That's a lot of keycaps!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #2434 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 08:42:38 »

Yesterday I returned home from a nice road trip to Ivan's to help sort GMK caps with evolveS.  Had a great time going mad sorting caps with them!

It was a lot of fun, good to meet you in person Hoffman.  :)
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2435 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 08:47:47 »
Yesterday I had a new stereo put in my new/used car.

I plan to install the amp and sub today after work.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 October 2014, 08:50:59 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2436 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 21:32:12 »
Worked on the battery cable in my Jeep again. Hopefully this patch gets me by until the replacement shows up.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2437 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 09:46:27 »
hung out w vun today, at a foodery place to eat, and i saw this
79272-0
... i guess i gotta have some brand loyalty
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2438 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 12:33:57 »
that bank robbery wasn't terribly successful...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2439 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 12:40:41 »

Show Image

What are you talking about that will buy a GON.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2440 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 12:43:06 »

Show Image

at least half
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2441 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 17:21:56 »
still jobless, had a couple phone interviews yesterday, looking good

today i built my GH36x2 keyboard to keep myself busy, fun
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61306.msg1495767#msg1495767

Offline iri

« Reply #2442 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 02:35:55 »

Show Image

no idea what that is

-Ray Bradbury

Offline osi

« Reply #2443 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 08:32:04 »
R2 and his friend live on--no silverscreen required

79338-0

HAVE FUN

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2444 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 08:34:43 »
I put a new battery in the jeep last night, now if the cable would come in so I can swap that out to, that'd be great.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2445 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:17:54 »
(Yesterday) I went to a concert.  Robin Trower still rocks after all these years.

image by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2446 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:23:50 »
(Yesterday) I went to a concert.  Robin Trower still rocks after all these years.

Show Image

I see these ,, ---xxxxxxx--- still rocks after all  xxxx years ago , comments often

When ya'll make these comments...  what percentage of readers is expected to know who you've refered to, when you decided to refer to that person...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2447 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:53:05 »

Show Image

I see these ,, ---xxxxxxx--- still rocks after all  xxxx years ago , comments often

When ya'll make these comments...  what percentage of readers is expected to know who you've refered to, when you decided to refer to that person...

Whatever percentage of readers is capable of using google, I suppose.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2448 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:55:44 »

Show Image

That's the same as saying you expect 100% of google-capable users to  look it up...

is that reasonable..  ?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2449 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:57:56 »

Show Image

That's the same as saying you expect 100% of google-capable users to  look it up...

is that reasonable..  ?

Look, you don't have to know who he is.  You don't have to care that I saw him last night.  That's fine.  If someone does care that I saw someone and is curious who he is, they will look him up.  Problem solved.