Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423380 times)

Offline ithinkimkorean

Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #3200 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 00:25:29 »
Got some poke at

http://www.yelp.com/biz/north-shore-poke-co-cerritos

Only my second time having poke, but it's great. I have heard other places are better, but can't be bothered to drive that far.

Offline Lunatique

• Writer, Composer, Artist, Photographer, Gamer
« Reply #3201 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 04:31:17 »
Spent the afternoon at the Exploratorium in San Francisco with family. Although I have a lot of interest in science, I'm not as nerdy as I thought I was. After a while it got a bit meh. I'm definitely much more passionate about creative stuff than science.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3202 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 08:07:24 »
Spent the afternoon at the Exploratorium in San Francisco with family. Although I have a lot of interest in science, I'm not as nerdy as I thought I was. After a while it got a bit meh. I'm definitely much more passionate about creative stuff than science.

hrrmmm.......

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3203 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 10:43:18 »

Man, places like that are amazing when you're a kid. I used to spend entire days at the Cloisters Children's Museum in MD, and then beg my mom to take me back the next day... and the next. It's like exploring whole new worlds if they are designed correctly. Sigh, nostalgia. :)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #3204 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 14:40:55 »
Bought my dad a T-shirt for Christmas.

84593-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3205 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 18:45:28 »

(Attachment Link)
OK. That's awesome. Where did you get it?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #3206 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 19:04:32 »

(Attachment Link)
OK. That's awesome. Where did you get it?

I got it from Galena Tees in Galena, IL.  They also had a shirt with a stick figure guy with his hands up and the caption underneath said "I POOPED TODAY".
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3207 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 19:48:22 »
Currently playing DnD

A friend of mine punched a kid in the face for max damage for no reason, we took over his house and set up traps for any intruders.

His character's name is Kevin.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #3208 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 19:56:10 »
Currently playing DnD

A friend of mine punched a kid in the face for max damage for no reason, we took over his house and set up traps for any intruders.

Hell yeah I wish our group wouldn't have broke up.  one of the DM's had a god complex, so he left.  Then there ended up being a bunch of drama between a couple guys due to living arangements and then a woman got in the middle of it.  Got ugly.  Really put a damper on our gaming.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #3209 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:02:39 »
Currently playing DnD

Hell yeah I wish our group wouldn't have broke up.  one of the DM's had a god complex, so he left.  Then there ended up being a bunch of drama between a couple guys due to living arangements and then a woman got in the middle of it.  Got ugly.  Really put a damper on our gaming.

yeesh.

the kid had a bunch of depressing notes from his parents about how they'd be home soon

they're dated years ago

:(
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #3210 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:08:27 »
Technically very late yesterday, but: moved to Canada.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3211 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:23:30 »
Made more spinach pasta, and ravioli for Christmas day dinner.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3212 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:28:21 »

Bout time!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #3213 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:40:28 »
found out my parents are separating

:|

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3214 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:42:07 »

ah, that sucks :(. mine did recently
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3215 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:49:22 »

The location in your GH profile is now inaccurate :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #3216 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 20:53:31 »

ah, that sucks :(. mine did recently

Same here. Well, my mom and stepdad, that is; they just went to court to finalize it this past week... my mom and dad separated when I was 6...

On a slightly less depressing note, I finally finished bolt modding my 122-key Model M, only to find that the entire home row does not function. I'm guessing I need to dis and reassemble it and make sure the membrane is seated properly... or replace it entirely...

EDIT: Membrane is fully functional. Must have been the rubber sheet wasn't seated properly... will try reassembling it...

asdfghjkl;'\
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 December 2014, 21:53:25 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #3217 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 21:01:10 »

The location in your GH profile is now inaccurate :p
Rectified. Eh.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #3218 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 22:35:28 »
THE ****ING DND CAMPAIGN

ENDED WITH SANTA WITHHOLDING A VAMPIERE'S TWO FRONT TEETH

I SAT HERE FOR 6 HOURS WAITING FOR A ****ING PUN

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3219 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 22:52:25 »
Laid bait all over YouTube. For a day I had absolutely nothing going on, this was a huge amount of fun!
Haven't trolled like this in ages  ;D

Offline iri

« Reply #3220 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 02:56:01 »
but they are all commies
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3221 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 07:59:43 »
Yesterday: had a migraine, packed, cleaned the house, and drove 9 hours from Florida to Alabama with my wife and three small kids. Ugh. Was a long day. At least I got some Five Guys out of it!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #3222 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 16:22:53 »
goodbye party with a colleague.

also, found out in news: Komi Republic tried to sue an entrepreneur in Syktyvkar, who created a copter pizza delivery service, for "air delivery without a license", but failed, lol.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #3223 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 17:32:45 »
Did some maintenance on my bike. I was afraid I had destroyed my rear IGH but it turns out it was just the chain. It stretched so much that it started skipping gears.
Won a BroBot sale.
Watched the first episode of Star Trek TNG in its glorious remastered Blu-ray format. Just 50 GB left.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #3224 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 17:34:40 »
Bought a Christmas gift for the wife from the best jeweler in town.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3225 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 20:29:15 »
Did some maintenance on my bike. I was afraid I had destroyed my rear IGH but it turns out it was just the chain. It stretched so much that it started skipping gears.
Won a BroBot sale.
Watched the first episode of Star Trek TNG in its glorious remastered Blu-ray format. Just 50 GB left.

??  My season 1 TNG is 197 GB, and that's remuxed, no special features.. with special features it should be around 250 GB...

What are you watching ??

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #3226 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 02:16:32 »
Won a BroBot sale.

??  My season 1 TNG is 197 GB, and that's remuxed, no special features.. with special features it should be around 250 GB...

What are you watching ??

Show Image

A... 'downloaded' version. 98GB in total
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #3227 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 10:38:56 »
took my 87u apart 4 times in the past 24 hours...
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3228 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 15:32:58 »
took my 87u apart 4 times in the past 24 hours...

Why?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3229 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 15:55:10 »

DS9 (except some of the last season) > TNG

Come at me bro.

That said:
Picard > Sisko

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3230 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 16:05:31 »
I took "glamour shots" of all my artisan caps but don't feel like editing them ..... lol

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #3231 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 16:26:17 »

Come at me bro.

That said:
Picard > Sisko
Never really watched Deep Space 9 but I did really enjoy Voyager and Enterprise.
*Shots fired*
I heard DS9 had a slow start but got better during the later seasons.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #3232 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 18:00:18 »
Ate durian. Forgot how awful durian is when someone else madness it. Blegh.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3233 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 22:32:19 »
I have never tried it, or even been in it's presence, and never plan on trying it, but what would you say it tastes like?
>

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3234 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 22:34:43 »
Finally did my Xmas shoppings.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3235 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 22:49:15 »
I am in the same boat as you, finished my shopping late, and I still have to order a gift.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3236 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:13:46 »

I hope you don't have to post those gifts :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3237 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:17:10 »
I have never tried it, or even been in it's presence, and never plan on trying it, but what would you say it tastes like?
>

Like mushy rotted onions with a hint of sweetness.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3238 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 06:00:10 »
Actually I do like it! I even ate durian ice cream flavor back when I worked in an Asian grocery store (I'm not Asian). I'm really open-minded on food matters and I'm very curious as well. I love black beans ice cream flavor. The only thing I wouldn't try was fried fish bladders.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3239 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 07:09:09 »
>

Like mushy rotted onions with a hint of sweetness.
I am perfectly fine without that experience

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3240 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 08:35:00 »
On a slightly less depressing note, I finally finished bolt modding my 122-key Model M, only to find that the entire home row does not function. I'm guessing I need to dis and reassemble it and make sure the membrane is seated properly... or replace it entirely...

EDIT: Membrane is fully functional. Must have been the rubber sheet wasn't seated properly... will try reassembling it...

asdfghjkl;'\

And they never heard from CLIB again...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3241 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 13:28:49 »
Tried to go to a nice restaurant for my birthday but they were closed.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #3242 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 13:32:40 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!! :D

Bummer the restaurant was closed...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3243 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 13:37:20 »

Happy Birthday Ray!  :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3244 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 13:38:15 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!! :D

Bummer the restaurant was closed...
Thanks c.l.i.b.

Yeah we went somewhere else but I was looking forward to some seafood. Maybe next time.

Currently waiting on FedEx, hope they show up, last minute Christmas gifts!

Offline iri

« Reply #3245 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 14:13:27 »
happy birthday mr spam

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3246 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 01:06:09 »
happy day ray birth
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3247 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 02:06:00 »
Happy birthday, RaY of SpAm :)

I'm guessing it was "yesterday", based on time differences and how long it is since I checked this thread, otherwise I would have started your own HB thread.  Seems a bit late now though.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3248 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 03:46:39 »

Come at me bro.

That said:
Picard > Sisko

I've seen both many times..  DS9.. well.... it's pretty good... I think both series are well done..  Although I feel DS9 was unnecessary, because TNG already explored all of the major topics..

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #3249 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 03:47:45 »
Happy birthday, RaY of SpAm :)

I'm guessing it was "yesterday", based on time differences and how long it is since I checked this thread, otherwise I would have started your own HB thread.  Seems a bit late now though.

It's never too late.

Happy b-day SpAmRaY !  :thumb: