Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423210 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #4500 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 14:49:49 »
Saw the northern lights for the first time and smoked a cigar with the bros.

:(   It's okay, I didn't want to go anyway.

:P  Sounds awesome.   ^-^

Well they're happening again tonight and tomorrow night so...

#4hourdriveisworth  :p
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4501 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 14:52:17 »

Whaaaat, you can see them where you're at in the UP?  Didn't realize that.  If I didn't have to work tomorrow I totally would...   ;)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4502 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 15:01:09 »

Whaaaat, you can see them where you're at in the UP?  Didn't realize that.  If I didn't have to work tomorrow I totally would...   ;)

Yeah you can see them really well.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #4503 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 15:32:30 »
Working out a deal to acquire a 4p motherboard  :p :p :p :p :p
Dis gon' be reeeaaaaal good.

I saw the snapchat!  :eek:

What are you going to put it in?
I'm most likely going to be running an open air folding rig, unless my local computer repair shop has something for me.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4504 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 06:35:18 »
photoshopped steve buscemi's face on liara's and willem dafoe's on femshep's
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline danwomansan

• Also known by my real name, ********!
« Reply #4505 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 09:31:06 »
I entered a thing, with this

actually getting glad I have a crappy rubber dome keyboard, my finger-twitching has been worse lately and it's helping that I need to bottom out the keys to activate them. I need to talk to a doctor about this.
it's pronounced "danw omansen", not "dan woman san"

Offline Usarise

« Reply #4506 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 15:19:24 »
Worked out for the first time in a month today.

This time I didn't push myself too hard though...Learned from the last time I tried to pick up at the same weight I stopped at.  Couldn't life my arms for 4 days haha.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4507 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 15:20:43 »
Worked out for the first time in a month today.

This time I didn't push myself too hard though...Learned from the last time I tried to pick up at the same weight I stopped at.  Couldn't life my arms for 4 days haha.

LOL... if you keep up the 1x/month routine.. it's gonna be diabetus + heart disease.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #4508 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:48:19 »
Put two layers of shelf liner in my Poker II today. The pings are gone  ;D It's also quieter
When I was putting all of the screws back the top right one wouldn't go back on but it doesn't really bother me.

First layer

94617-0

Second layer

94619-1

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4509 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:59:34 »
Set up a phone interview for tomorrow morning for a local ethanol producer
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline iri

« Reply #4510 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 17:26:35 »
Had a cultural awareness training. With free Chinese food.

Then beer tasting party. With IPA's from a Local Microbrewery™.

With Organic Food™ from the Local Farmer™.

Then our VP HR gave us a speech welcoming us to Cardiff. In Russian.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #4511 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 17:29:55 »
What a nice day

Offline iri

« Reply #4512 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 17:31:52 »
Looking forward to seeing an eclipse tomorrow morning.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4513 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 17:40:02 »
Had a cultural awareness training. With free Chinese food.

Show Image

Then beer tasting party. With IPA's from a Local Microbrewery™.

Show Image

With Organic Food™ from the Local Farmer™.

Show Image

Then our VP HR gave us a speech welcoming us to Cardiff. In Russian.

Show Image

Are you in Scotland? IIRC, Brew Dog is a scottish brewery. I'll be in Edinburgh from March 28th to April 1st.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline iri

« Reply #4514 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 17:49:19 »
I'm in Cardiff. And I'll be in Edinburgh from April the 5th to April the 6th

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4515 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 23:41:02 »
Decided to grow a beard, lets see how this goes.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #4516 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 00:08:18 »
Assuming you are going for a lengthy beard, don't give up. The first month is the worst. If it starts to look patchy, just keep going. Once it has some length it will look much better. And beard oil is the cure for an itchy, dry beard.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 00:13:25 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4517 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 00:12:05 »
Assuming you are going for a lengthy bward, don't give up. The first month is the worst. If it starts to look patchy, just keep going. Once it has some length it will look much better. And beard oil is the cure for an itchy, dry beard.

I've always wanted to see how I'd look, this'll be my first attempt. Maybe I'll keep it for keycon.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #4518 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 16:31:33 »
Tried out a few beers, old and new.

La Goudale (pretty good, honey notes, sour, metallic aftertaste though)
Triporteur from Hell (great dark, Belgian beer, lovely caramel, chocolate notes) 6.66% ABV lol

and this :-

I love this beer, had it a few times, hard to get in the UK though

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4519 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:12:18 »
Had my first phone interview for a job.  Must have said something right because the lady that was interviewing me scheduled me for a technical version phone interview on Monday.  The job is for a maintenance position at a local ethanol producer.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #4520 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:19:27 »
Built my Fiancee's PC and worked on this final project for the semester...I have a ****load of work ahead of me for the next 2 months.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #4521 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:25:00 »
Had my first phone interview for a job.  Must have said something right because the lady that was interviewing me scheduled me for a technical version phone interview on Monday.  The job is for a maintenance position at a local ethanol producer.

Phone interviews seem really weird to me. I have only ever had one job interview and I was successful. I've only ever had 3 jobs though, Pexon, working for my Dad and a small engineering job. Good luck though! :D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4522 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:29:28 »

So you're going to be a moonshiner?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4523 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 21:53:40 »
Today I learned that I never gave the Apple Aluminum keyboard enough credit.  It turns out that my (almost) 2 year old prefers that keyboard over all of my other keyboards.  Which of course is convenient since that is the only keyboard I own that I don't actually care if it works when I get it back.  I have to admit I was a little proud as he fell asleep clutching a keyboard.  Every time I went to take it he would wake up and grab it back.  Haha...  Too cute...

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4524 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 21:59:30 »

So you're going to be a moonshiner?

A bit of a stretch, as they do stuff to it so it is not fit for human consumption for obvious reasons.  Though the manufacturing process is fundamentally the same.  But I would be fixing the equipment instead of running it.  Going to be a lot of conveyor and fan work.

Today I learned that I never gave the Apple Aluminum keyboard enough credit.  It turns out that my (almost) 2 year old prefers that keyboard over all of my other keyboards.  Which of course is convenient since that is the only keyboard I own that I don't actually care if it works when I get it back.  I have to admit I was a little proud as he fell asleep clutching a keyboard.  Every time I went to take it he would wake up and grab it back.  Haha...  Too cute...

Very nice.  My kiddos love anything clicky, though I do have a pic of my daughter playing with one of the WYSE boards I auctioned off before they got banned here.

Offline danwomansan

• Also known by my real name, ********!
« Reply #4525 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 22:31:08 »
went thrifting, wasn't the magical experience I thought it would be. There were keyboards, yeah, but it was like, 3 of them. One was covered in some sort of feces-like substance, and a mysterious liquid, and had really mushy domes, and another was actually a really comfortable dome board, missing one of its keys (with a regular circular well, though, so I could've actually replaced that key. d'oh). other one was pretty much just a 2006 version of the exact board I'm typing on right now. but I did get a new purse (that doesn't suck, unlike my old purse), and a laptop bag

and then my good day was ruined by some issues in, eh, "play-time" with my significant other
it's pronounced "danw omansen", not "dan woman san"

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4526 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 07:43:13 »
Tried out a few beers, old and new.

La Goudale (pretty good, honey notes, sour, metallic aftertaste though)
Triporteur from Hell (great dark, Belgian beer, lovely caramel, chocolate notes) 6.66% ABV lol

and this :-

Show Image

I love this beer, had it a few times, hard to get in the UK though
Oh yeah the goudale is French. I see it every time on the grocery store. I'm not a big fan though.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4527 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:32:01 »
car crash right ahead of me just a few minutes ago
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4528 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:37:05 »
: o how bad?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4529 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:41:07 »

buncha glass and parts strewn all over the road, people brought to hospital apparently p badly injured
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4530 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:42:06 »

buncha glass and parts strewn all over the road, people brought to hospital apparently p badly injured
Did the accident happen in front of you, or did you drive by it?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4531 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 08:44:02 »

Did the accident happen in front of you, or did you drive by it?
in front of me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Usarise

« Reply #4532 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 11:01:15 »
Today I woke up earlier than usual and somehow did all the homework I'd been procrastinating over Spring Break.  I'm rather pleased with myself haha.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4533 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 11:31:15 »
also TIL i need to buy belts bc my pants keep sliding down even though they fit 1-2 yrs ago when i bought them
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #4534 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:18:53 »
YESTERDAY: went exploring the Taff Trail.

it is supposed to be done on a mountain bike, but i did it on my roadie. **** rules!

embraced environmental consciousness:

saw Castell Coch (The Red Castle) closely:

and from above:

and enjoyed the views on the sunny Vales.

bonus picture: Brits treat barbed wire just like we do in the Glorious Motherland!

TODAY: went on a seaside bike trip to Barry.

saw a ww2 heritage site:

and had a picnic with date pastry and views of Somerset:

thank you for your time!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4535 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:31:03 »
Nice pics :)

So it wasn't raining?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4536 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:54:46 »
It's been dry this week. Sunny twice, but still cold :(

Looks like a nice weekend :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4537 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 20:06:00 »

I heard about the eclipse on Friday - bright clouds, followed by darker clouds, followed by brighter clouds :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4538 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 20:09:28 »

I heard about the eclipse on Friday - bright clouds, followed by darker clouds, followed by brighter clouds :p

I was asleep :P

But yes, I heard the same. Exciting stuff.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #4539 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:17:47 »
I just answered a question on the forum again that the user could of searched for in google.

which leads me to this...

I had to put it somewhere.   :D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4540 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:20:48 »
I just answered a question on the forum again that the user could of searched for in google.

Show Image

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Let+me+google+that+for+you...

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4541 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:22:03 »

Show Image

Or he could get it answered from someone on here? A good bit of questions on here can be answered by google, but sometimes it is nice to have someone you know answer them for you.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4542 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:25:45 »
My niece and nephew came to visit...   :))

Box Fort by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Seriously though, it was a blast.  :D

(Yes I know I already posted this in the happy thread, but whatever!  :P  )

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4543 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:41:09 »
Is it me, or are those like the perfect site for a keyboard? Or at least a TKL.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4544 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:43:01 »
I thought they were the perfect size for keycaps

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4545 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:43:23 »

They are the perfect size for a fullsize keyboard, even.  :)  They're very frequently recommended as ideal boxes for that use.  That's actually why I have any at all (and accidentally purchased too many, hence the box fort for the kids :)) ).

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #4546 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:43:27 »
yea lots of people use the game boxes to ship boards in
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4547 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:44:42 »
That's awesome.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4548 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:46:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Whoaaaa, nice! Sounds like a good day. :]

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4549 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 22:15:37 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Now there's something (someone) else in the picture for scale reference, :eek:

That is/was actually quite a large fort!