Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423336 times)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #6150 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:08:05 »
went to buy some springs for my car.

out of stock.

a smart person would have called ahead to make sure. but noooooo, not demik. he'll wing it. 2 hrs later my car is still too high.

Take that bad boy to China town and get them cut like a real Mexican..

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6151 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:13:16 »
Show Image

>UCONN

A+++**+**+*++*+*++++

Good football team. Needs more football.

Because we should all pick our place of higher education based on the quality of their sporting programs.

The only time I've really thought about sports during all of this was a few days ago after I started playing squash at school for the first time and realized its insanely fun and that it would be awesome to have some courts on campus to play on. Luckily a bunch of these northeast school have courts ;D
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6152 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:13:33 »
went to buy some springs for my car.

out of stock.

a smart person would have called ahead to make sure. but noooooo, not demik. he'll wing it. 2 hrs later my car is still too high.

Take that bad boy to China town and get them cut like a real Mexican..
So Mexican hahaha
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6153 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:50:44 »
Show Image

>UCONN

A+++**+**+*++*+*++++

Good football team. Needs more football.

Because we should all pick our place of higher education based on the quality of their sporting programs.

The only time I've really thought about sports during all of this was a few days ago after I started playing squash at school for the first time and realized its insanely fun and that it would be awesome to have some courts on campus to play on. Luckily a bunch of these northeast school have courts ;D

Squash?  Go get 'em, bud!

(I have nothing against squash, I just can't dissociate squash from Frasier xD )

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6154 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:16:33 »
Wellp.  Finally sold my truck today.  Took a bit less than I was asking, but to be honest I'm just glad to see it gone.  And now I've got some cash.  ^-^

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6155 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:26:35 »
Wellp.  Finally sold my truck today.  Took a bit less than I was asking, but to be honest I'm just glad to see it gone.  And now I've got some cash.  ^-^

So what group buys are you going to be entering?  :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6156 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:39:54 »

Is there a group buy for paying off my student loans?

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6157 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:51:01 »

Is there a group buy for paying off my student loans?

Not yet, why don't you start up an Interest Check?  ;)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #6158 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 16:17:00 »
Yesterday finally had a proper day off from work for the first time in weeks

Played some Fallout 4 and did some reading - was really nice

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6159 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 17:48:37 »
I have worked all three days this weekend. Made me sad and tired  :(
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6160 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 17:53:34 »
Just got back from furniture shopping. Man, it never ceases to amaze me how expensive furniture is...    My entire life so far I have inherited furniture or purchased from Goodwill, so I've paid $0-20 for the various items. Now I'm considering spending $1600.    Granted, it is excellent quality and would last for a very long time (and is infinitely better for my ergonomics than the free stuff I get), but I have this weird mental block with it.  :-X

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6161 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 17:57:26 »
Just got back from furniture shopping. Man, it never ceases to amaze me how expensive furniture is...    My entire life so far I have inherited furniture or purchased from Goodwill, so I've paid $0-20 for the various items. Now I'm considering spending $1600.    Granted, it is excellent quality and would last for a very long time (and is infinitely better for my ergonomics than the free stuff I get), but I have this weird mental block with it.  :-X

What about the student loans hoff!  :confused:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6162 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 18:36:20 »

Nooooo, byker's on to me!  :-[  This is something I've been planning for awhile, but was putting off because I hate spending money like this.  But my free couch has reached the point where it honestly hurts my back to sit/slouch/lie/whatever on, so I really want to get something that will be comfortable and lasting.  But yeah, the "smart" thing to do would be to pay off my loans - or what if I have back issues from my couch that would cost me more??  :confused:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6163 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 19:16:31 »

Nooooo, byker's on to me!  :-[  This is something I've been planning for awhile, but was putting off because I hate spending money like this.  But my free couch has reached the point where it honestly hurts my back to sit/slouch/lie/whatever on, so I really want to get something that will be comfortable and lasting.  But yeah, the "smart" thing to do would be to pay off my loans - or what if I have back issues from my couch that would cost me more??  :confused:

Haha, I am just winding you up, because about 5 posts up you said thats what the extra money is going to!  :) I do agree with you that it is probably a good idea to replace the couch before you create extra problems. Back pain is never fun :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6164 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 19:30:40 »

Haha, I am just winding you up, because about 5 posts up you said thats what the extra money is going to!  :) I do agree with you that it is probably a good idea to replace the couch before you create extra problems. Back pain is never fun :(

Oh I know you were just poking fun, but it's a valid point!  :P  I really do want to pay those off as soon as possible, so it's a big struggle.  :|

Offline darkspider

« Reply #6165 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 20:33:10 »
My first stethoscope for my 5th grade learning just arrived. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks very gorgeous and seems to  work well.
IBM Model F AT         Model M silver label    Model M gray label    Majestouch 2 Ninja

Brand New F62 Kishsaver / F77 Industrial Model F's made this year

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6166 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 17:55:14 »
made this playlist http://gye20xx.tumblr.com/post/134752709136/the-best-of-2015 has a youtube link too

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #6167 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 20:13:25 »
I just fixed my wife's laptop charger. It was hard and boring.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6168 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 20:19:41 »

I did the same, but by fixing I really mean I just ordered a new one from Amazon for $25.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6169 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 20:43:49 »

Dumped a big box into a smaller one trying to find one big enough to ship a couple keyboards out.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #6170 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 20:45:47 »

I did the same, but by fixing I really mean I just ordered a new one from Amazon for $25.

:thumb:

I spent like an hour opening, desoldering and soldering the thing back. Fortunately it worked.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #6171 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 23:10:20 »
It sure is easy to change a bearing when it comes out like this.

This is the outer race.
119400-0

The rest of it looks like this after a quick cleaning.
119402-1

There was no destructive removal of it, this is what it looked like when the top half of the housing was removed.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #6172 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 23:24:51 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

There was no destructive removal of it, this is what it looked like when the top half of the housing was removed.

What is this a bearing for? It looks large enough to be one from a wind turbine.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6173 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 23:43:14 »

what werez wrong with it.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6174 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 00:15:39 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

What is this a bearing for? It looks large enough to be one from a wind turbine.

It is from a large rotary dryer.  The drum and shaft weigh in the realm of 90,000 pounds.  The inside diameter is about 15 and 3/4 inch and the rolling element alone is 700 pounds.

119406-0

This is the bull gear that mounts to the shaft.  Don't remember the diameter but it alone weighs 7,960 pounds.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6175 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 04:13:40 »
Trying to get my daughter to practice her times tables, I ended up getting a couple of 12 sided dice and rolling them across the table and seeing who could multiply the numbers together the quickest.

It was actually fun, I think we'll tying again.

I have some 20 sided dice for when she gets a bit older too ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #6176 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 09:21:18 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

It is from a large rotary dryer.  The drum and shaft weigh in the realm of 90,000 pounds.  The inside diameter is about 15 and 3/4 inch and the rolling element alone is 700 pounds.

(Attachment Link)

This is the bull gear that mounts to the shaft.  Don't remember the diameter but it alone weighs 7,960 pounds.

Holy ****!

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #6177 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 09:55:13 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

It's broken.
Edit: It's really broken.  Time for a new one.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 December 2015, 09:59:03 by Snowdog993 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6178 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:11:42 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Holy hell, has this place not heard of preventative maintenance?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6179 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:17:19 »

I can't believe you still had that truck. Thought you sold that bad boy a while back. Like when I got my new car.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6180 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:18:18 »
bm'd at binge
bm'd at xmit (kind of)
bm'd at some guy in my groupbuy (only in my head)

that kind of day
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6181 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:19:59 »

I can't believe you still had that truck. Thought you sold that bad boy a while back. Like when I got my new car.

I definitely still had it.  :))  I was hanging on to it "just in case", since it was still registered and such.  I was passively interested in selling it all summer, and only got around to actively selling it in the last couple weeks.  :P

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #6182 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:23:49 »

I definitely still had it.  :))  I was hanging on to it "just in case", since it was still registered and such.  I was passively interested in selling it all summer, and only got around to actively selling it in the last couple weeks.  :P

Now you just need to get a Mini, automatic of course ;)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6183 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:27:32 »

I already got a new car!  :| 

Also, an automatic... right in the feels.  :(  Both because it's rood and because I'd be like the only person to ever get an auto Mini and that's just lame...  :|

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #6184 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 12:36:22 »
Yeah it sure is a lot of work/stress with all the hills + parallel parking + stopped at a light on a hill :'(
BUT ON THE HIGHWAY.. VICTORY!!

Sometimes I wish I had my old car to drive when I get tired of a stick.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6185 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 13:21:25 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Actually they do have a good pm schedule.  But there is 280° F steam that runs through the shaft.  What we think happened is the steam cooked the grease, and that stuff kept new grease from getting to the bearing.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #6186 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 14:06:44 »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFINALS
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #6187 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 14:15:15 »

Also, an automatic... right in the feels.  :(  Both because it's rood and because I'd be like the only person to ever get an auto Mini and that's just lame...  :|

Hoffman is a smart car

edit: meant to say in but I am keeping is

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6188 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 14:54:33 »
Nothing other than try to figure out how I can do this with my life instead of school and work. The daily grind is starting to get to me.  :blank:

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6189 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 15:07:13 »

This is the outer race.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Actually they do have a good pm schedule.  But there is 280° F steam that runs through the shaft.  What we think happened is the steam cooked the grease, and that stuff kept new grease from getting to the bearing.

Ahh, gotcha.  I figured there would be a grease for that application that wouldn't do that.  Or at the very least, the bearing would have showed signs of wear before exploding, haha.  But I obviously don't know the details or that process at all.  :)

Hoffman is a smart car

edit: meant to say in but I am keeping is

* Smart Car confirms Smart-Car-ness

Nothing other than try to figure out how I can do this with my life instead of school and work. The daily grind is starting to get to me.  :blank:

Show Image

Wow, way to make me jelly.  :|  Also, this gif killed my work computer running IE...  :-[  WOW

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6190 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 15:11:26 »

Show Image

Wow, way to make me jelly.  :|  Also, this gif killed my work computer running IE...  :-[  WOW

:)) IE FTW

But yeah, all I want to do right now is work on my longline ability. There's no way that a line like that doesn't feel like flying, honestly the numbers of it are just as impressive as the actual crossing.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6191 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:44:18 »

Show Image

That is absolutely terrifying to me, you couldn't pay me enough money to do something like that.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6192 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:54:33 »

Show Image

That is absolutely terrifying to me, you couldn't pay me enough money to do something like that.

A line like this would be scary but when your in the moment it's calming. I haven't done anything nearly this cool but even the lines 20ft off the ground just calm you down. You focus on staying up but as a side effect you forget about everything else.

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #6193 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 17:13:06 »
Went to school, learned... Something I think.
Got home. Ate food.
Typed this.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6194 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 20:00:43 »

Show Image

If I was him I'd be totally distracted by the drone flying around me!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline captaineleven

« Reply #6195 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 22:41:00 »
Slept in today and skipped work after suffering some minor but otherwise tiring allergic reactions to accidentally eating some clams.
Then went to my regular chiropractic appointment.
Then switched out the cherry mx clear springs out of my Poker X and put the Gateron browns back because it was just too heavy.
And now here we are.
So fancy!

Offline iri

« Reply #6196 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 06:44:27 »
Drank with a bunch of burgers.

MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 December 2015, 08:26:54 by iri »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #6197 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 08:19:57 »
Went and bought a dedicated desoldering tool - omg this thing is awesome

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #6198 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 09:46:09 »
Slept from 1AM to 2PM, been on GH since 3PM and probably going to play csgo till midnight. Fun.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6199 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 13:37:41 »
I watched one of my coworkers type Google into Yahoo search to try and bring up Google search.