Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423291 times)

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #6500 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:21:23 »
Thought of this in the shower.  Sing to tune of 'Old McDonald':

Old McKeybeard had some Ms
E, I, E, I, O
And on his Ms he like to type
E, I, E, I, and O
With a click-click here and a click-click there
Here a click
there a click
everywhere a click-click
Old McKeybeard had some Ms
E, I, E, I, O

So now someone write the next verses for other switches.  ;D

Offline jd29

« Reply #6501 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 19:59:13 »
Added wireless control to my $3 light so I don't have to unplug and plug it back in so much.

Offline Connly33

« Reply #6502 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:48:48 »
Pulled all the keys off my current daily driver Blue MX board, cleaned the hair out, lubed the stabs with a teflon lube, washed the keys, and then put thin o-rings on. Which im really liking because i bottom out on every press and with a steel top plate that's hard on my wrist.

I try to deep clean and relube every 6 months.

Custom 60% with Cherry MX Clear

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6503 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 01:23:30 »
Went here:

123092-0

And here:

123094-1

The latter is Luna Park for those who don't know.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6504 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 01:55:56 »
Went here:

(Attachment Link)

And here:

(Attachment Link)

What beach?
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6505 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 03:05:17 »
Went here:

(Attachment Link)

And here:

(Attachment Link)

What beach?

St Kilda (if you couldn't guess from Luna Park :p )
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6506 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 05:09:33 »
Looks nice rowdy!  Was the weather better than the last time?

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6507 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 05:51:11 »
Went here:

(Attachment Link)

And here:

(Attachment Link)

What beach?

St Kilda (if you couldn't guess from Luna Park :p )

But you don't live at Luna Park?

Offline keyboardia1

« Reply #6508 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 07:35:48 »
Probably the wrong thread but w/e ...

I was supposed to work but instead i laughed my ass off because a guy from customer support showed me a fax (!!!) from a guy complaining about the fromatting of the companies e-mail newsletter – and yes, it contained a screenshot of outlook 2003.

:eek: :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6509 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 23:02:38 »
Looks nice rowdy!  Was the weather better than the last time?

Not really.  A bit more sunny, a lot more wind (especially out on the breakwater).

But you don't live at Luna Park?

Nope.  Only like the second or third time I've been there.  Really it doesn't do mu ch for me, but my daughter enjoyed herself.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6510 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 11:23:19 »
I'm so depressed I'm going to give this a try...

123339-0

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #6511 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 12:23:36 »

(Attachment Link)
That's some next level depression

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6512 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 13:10:07 »

(Attachment Link)

I have switched both my computers over to Windows 10 and haven't ran into any problems.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6513 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 13:53:19 »
I finally took a few hours to play with some new toys--a Chicony, and NMB Right Touch, and a FK-2001.

Very interesting to feel those vintage feels and then type this on an M.  You can tell they are copies of the real thing, but really nice copies.  Now, the challenge is what system to put them on.  I powered up the old Toshiba Tecra laptop running win95 just to give them the whole vintage shakedown.   :cool:

The FK-2001 was rescued for <$10 and some of the keys were sticking or not working until I tested it.  It's still pretty dirty and really scratchy, so I'll probably have to figure out what alps are in there and how to clean them up.  I think the board will clean up nicely though.  The other two were in very, very nice condition (thank you Badwrench) so I was able to plug them in and enjoy them immediately.  :thumb:

Offline joey

« Reply #6514 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 14:35:07 »
Went here:

(Attachment Link)

And here:

(Attachment Link)

I've been there!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #6515 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 15:40:16 »
Got a new hat for me and the oldest.

123362-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #6516 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 15:56:02 »
Got my first pair of contact lenses and OH MY they're fab.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6517 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:25:24 »

Here's a tip I learned from a long time user..

Soak several pairs at the same time, and rotate them.

You'll soon notice that if you only soak a single pair overnight,  sometimes they do not feel as soft, because they're not always fully hydrated..

But if you soak say 3 pairs,  each pair would've been soaking for 3 days before you began using them.. THerefore, they will feel fresh and soft..

I soak 7 pairs at the same time,  and rotate through them..  always feels soft

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6518 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:33:12 »
I bought some crap

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6519 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:04:51 »
I bought some crap
Show Image

I wave the bull**** flag on crap.  I spy at least an AT and a 122 in there
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #6520 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:12:04 »
Out for my birthday today.  Wife set us up on a beer tour in north couty sd to Rip Current, Booze Brothers, and Belching Beaver.  Tons of great beer, lunch from Phils bbq, and a surprise showing of friends at Booze Brothers.  A wonderful day. 

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6521 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 20:36:06 »
Out for my birthday today.  Wife set us up on a beer tour in north couty sd to Rip Current, Booze Brothers, and Belching Beaver.  Tons of great beer, lunch from Phils bbq, and a surprise showing of friends at Booze Brothers.  A wonderful day. 
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice dude, looks like a super fun day! Happy Birthday for when it was too!

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6522 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 20:42:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice dude, looks like a super fun day! Happy Birthday for when it was too!

Life's unfair..  #ronery..

I do haz alcohol though..

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #6523 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:08:00 »
Today I learned, when sorting keycaps for a GB, set up a standing-height table/work surface... My back is killing me.

I also learned that offering a la carte blank keycaps makes for a ton of extra work. But hey, we got through it, so yay.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6524 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:09:39 »
Today I learned, when sorting keycaps for a GB, set up a standing-height table/work surface... My back is killing me.

I also learned that offering a la carte blank keycaps makes for a ton of extra work. But hey, we got through it, so yay.

Congrats..

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6525 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:30:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Happy Birthday!  Looks like it was a really fun time!

I bought some crap
Show Image

I second this.  I spotted the same two.  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6526 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:52:17 »

(Attachment Link)

That's courageous of you!  Make sure you have backups and Windows 7 installation media so you can rollback later on.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6527 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:58:50 »

(Attachment Link)

That's courageous of you!  Make sure you have backups and Windows 7 installation media so you can rollback later on.

Don't let him fool you, 10 is a pretty damn good OS.  The only issue I have with it is finding settings and stuff.  They are kind of spread out in a couple spots.  The only reason I still have dual boot with 7 is because my copy of SolidWorks won't install on 10.  But this is something that the company has been known for, not updating to the newest OS for a good while.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6528 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 22:09:43 »
The only issue I have with it is finding settings and stuff.
The same can be said of moving from xp to win 7.  I have to migrate to some faster hardware for my mom's workstation and after messing around for 4 hrs I've decided to screw trying to lock down the win 7 machine and just build an xp system that I can put windows steadystate on and be done. 

I don't see how corporate america deals with the productivity loss from these 'upgrades'.  But I'm glad I do because my MSFT stock is my retirement!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6529 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 22:14:33 »
The same can be said of moving from xp to win 7.  I have to migrate to some faster hardware for my mom's workstation and after messing around for 4 hrs I've decided to screw trying to lock down the win 7 machine and just build an xp system that I can put windows steadystate on and be done. 

I don't see how corporate america deals with the productivity loss from these 'upgrades'.  But I'm glad I do because my MSFT stock is my retirement!

Probably, IT builds a custom ISO install or something that has all the settings setup, so the don't have to change them on each machine.  Plus, if you do anything with money online with XP, you are just setting yourself up for massive issues.  Microsoft, hasn't been fixing security issues with it for months.  I just built my parents a win 10 box, and they are happy with it.  Their previous PC was built in 99.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6530 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 22:20:05 »

Probably, IT builds a custom ISO install or something that has all the settings setup, so the don't have to change them on each machine.  Plus, if you do anything with money online with XP, you are just setting yourself up for massive issues.  Microsoft, hasn't been fixing security issues with it for months.  I just built my parents a win 10 box, and they are happy with it.  Their previous PC was built in 99.
That and they've got active directory, domain controllers, and the works.  Not to mention all the thin clients and virtual desktops going on that it's probably not as hard to deal with as I'm having to.

After my parents had two credit cards compromised by bad decisions and windows 7, I locked everything down with thin clients that get rebooted every day.  My brother's work laptop is very ocd about malware and the like so when he connects it to the network and finds nothing, I know it's clean. ;)  Deep Freeze is a good solution for win7+, but I don't want to have to spend all that time and money just to have the same solution that steadystate basically does out of the box.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6531 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 22:23:34 »

That and they've got active directory, domain controllers, and the works.  Not to mention all the thin clients and virtual desktops going on that it's probably not as hard to deal with as I'm having to.

After my parents had two credit cards compromised by bad decisions and windows 7, I locked everything down with thin clients that get rebooted every day.  My brother's work laptop is very ocd about malware and the like so when he connects it to the network and finds nothing, I know it's clean. ;)  Deep Freeze is a good solution for win7+, but I don't want to have to spend all that time and money just to have the same solution that steadystate basically does out of the box.

Not trying to sound demeaning, but how did Win 7 compromise 2 separate credit cards?  I have been shopping online for years, started right before Vista, but never had that OS, went to 7, 8, 8.1, and now 10.  Never had an issue.  Granted, I am careful about what sites I go to, VERY rarely click advertisement banners, (if I see something in an ad I am curious on, I google it), and before I put in any CC info, I make sure it is HTTPS. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6532 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 22:27:23 »

I bought some crap
Show Image

That's $39 of stuff, hah

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6533 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 23:27:52 »
Not trying to sound demeaning, but how did Win 7 compromise 2 separate credit cards?  I have been shopping online for years, started right before Vista, but never had that OS, went to 7, 8, 8.1, and now 10.  Never had an issue.  Granted, I am careful about what sites I go to, VERY rarely click advertisement banners, (if I see something in an ad I am curious on, I google it), and before I put in any CC info, I make sure it is HTTPS. 
It didn't, but when you have two seniors who basically click on anything that pops up that looks like a windows dialog box (and other stuff too), it definitely didn't make it easy with all the OS clutter.

There's a part of me that actually wants to just build some 98se systems and let them use those as it should keep them out of trouble by not allowing them to even go to sites.  :))  But alas, we actually have some real work to do.  I guess they can play on tablets, but I still have to watch their email, mail, and phone calls like a hawk.  The amount of scams targeted to seniors with any money is insane.  I almost can't wait to start auditing their health care bills to see what ripping off is going on there...

I bought some crap
Show Image

That's $39 of stuff, hah
Nice!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6534 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 23:32:08 »
It didn't, but when you have two seniors who basically click on anything that pops up that looks like a windows dialog box (and other stuff too), it definitely didn't make it easy with all the OS clutter.

There's a part of me that actually wants to just build some 98se systems and let them use those as it should keep them out of trouble by not allowing them to even go to sites.  :))  But alas, we actually have some real work to do.  I guess they can play on tablets, but I still have to watch their email, mail, and phone calls like a hawk.  The amount of scams targeted to seniors with any money is insane.  I almost can't wait to start auditing their health care bills to see what ripping off is going on there...

I bought some crap
Show Image

That's $39 of stuff, hah
Nice!

Fair enough.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6535 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 08:37:30 »

Earlier this week while I was doing something unrelated I happened upon some malware on our marketing director's computer which she was unaware of.  Apparently we have had like 3-4 of the business credit cards get compromised in the last couple months and no one knew why, but she was using all of those cards on her computer so I think it was probably that.  The odd thing is that the computer she was using was sent from the office our IT person is at and he personally set the thing up, but that's what you get for only relying on a basic anti-virus to stop things.

I have since again reiterated to the people who purchase stuff for our office to be very careful with what you click on, where you go, and to make sure the sites that you purchase from are secure.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #6536 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:04:34 »

I have since again reiterated to the people who purchase stuff for our office to be very careful with what you click on, where you go, and to make sure the sites that you purchase from are secure.

I personally feel that this is the biggest thing for internet security, I have never ran anything for anti-virus except for the rare occasion I actually managed to catch something.  Though I do run CCleaner and Spybot frequently.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6537 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:12:25 »

(Attachment Link)

I've had zero issues so far. I might actually like it. :eek:

I did a new windows 7 install, updated everything, installed a few apps then upgraded.

Had to update one driver which I knew would need updated and everything is working.

And dell doesn't even support windows 10 on my laptop. :P
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:14:29 by SpAmRaY »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6538 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:20:53 »

(Attachment Link)

I did a new windows 7 install, updated everything, installed a few apps then upgraded.

Had to update one driver which I knew would need updated and everything is working.

Many of my arrrrgh stuff began glitching when I switched to win 10..

So,  can't have that.. hahahaha... gotta wait another 2 years for proper porting of all the important arrrgh.. tools.

and also, for whatever reason, my Ram Overclock wasn't as stable on Win 10 vs Win 7..

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #6539 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 11:56:42 »

You'll soon notice that if you only soak a single pair overnight,  sometimes they do not feel as soft, because they're not always fully hydrated..

But if you soak say 3 pairs,  each pair would've been soaking for 3 days before you began using them.. THerefore, they will feel fresh and soft..

I've got the 1 pair a month rather than dailies, cheaper for a student like me :rolleyes:

Yesterday I had them in and one felt like I was underwater, do I need to make sure it isn't holding much lubricant in it?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6540 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:07:40 »

(Attachment Link)

Than you are very lucky! :)

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #6541 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:29:26 »

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6542 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:52:13 »
After about a 12 hour drive I'm here in Grand Junction, CO for work until Sunday or Monday(Jan 17/18). Was a cool but tiring trip. Being from southern AZ the amount of snow was ridiculous. Can't wait to get this done and get home. I'm a desert rat and this level of cold is too much.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6543 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:57:30 »
Show Image

What is that food? Where does it come from? Why do they not have this level of food in Australia?

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6544 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:04:42 »
Show Image

What is that food? Where does it come from? Why do they not have this level of food in Australia?

I'm going to guess In'N'Out burger and animal style fries.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6545 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:07:35 »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6546 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:35:02 »

I've got the 1 pair a month rather than dailies, cheaper for a student like me :rolleyes:

Yesterday I had them in and one felt like I was underwater, do I need to make sure it isn't holding much lubricant in it?

No you want as much liquid as possible.. but don't blink too fast when yo ufirst put them in, otherwise it might pop out.

It's still better to saoak at least 2 pairs, even if you're using monthlies..   Realize you're still going to be using them for an entire month, only you'll be alternating..  so the max duration per pair is still 1 month

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6547 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 10:59:23 »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6548 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 11:13:24 »
Show Image

Show Image

🏻

y u gotta make me jelly like dis

Makes me wonder though, Five Guys or In-N-Out?  Personally, I have had a lot more stuff from Five Guys but have had In-N-Out twice on the West Coast, and I think price-wise In-N-Out would win but overall I like the burgers and fries more at Five Guys.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6549 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 11:17:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

🏻

y u gotta make me jelly like dis

Makes me wonder though, Five Guys or In-N-Out?  Personally, I have had a lot more stuff from Five Guys but have had In-N-Out twice on the West Coast, and I think price-wise In-N-Out would win but overall I like the burgers and fries more at Five Guys.

I'm a Midwest guy, so it's Culvers all day every day for me.  :P