Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423268 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #7500 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 05:55:22 »
I'm here to procrastinate

I was going to procrastinate, but I think I'll wait a while and see what happens instead.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #7501 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 09:13:54 »
Bought two albums today.
Both by Förtress.
Legends and Ambrosia  :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7502 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 13:07:14 »
Accidentally specced a car... Might be buying it soon although insurance is way too much :(

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #7503 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 13:20:31 »
Finally got my new shoes laced up.

146453-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #7504 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 14:15:56 »
I wonder if people who spend alot of time on --Shoes--  may also be (correlated) at increase odds of developing feet-fetishism..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #7505 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 14:17:27 »
I wonder if people who spend alot of time on --Shoes--  may also be (correlated) at increase odds of developing feet-fetishism..
I don't spend that much time.  It is my only pair of everyday shoes.  I also have a single pair of dress shoes, a pair with clears for my bike, my flip flops, and work boots.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Digit

• today, a keyboard. tmro, a spaceship.
« Reply #7506 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 14:24:59 »
today i helped myself climb outta some very unpleasant migrainery, with: loads of water.  seasalt & lemon.  fresh ginger.  melatonin.  5-htp.  b12.  manuka honey.  vitamin c.  darkness.  omega oils.  massage.  vitamin E and other fat soluable vitamins.  chamomile.  grape.  grapefruit.  rest. alpha lipoic acid.  ginkgo biloba.  ahvagandha.  aloevera.  rosemary.  magnesium.  krill oil.  ...  and i asked in an unofficial offtopic chan what else can i try to aleviate this migraine?

iron.   of course.

so then i eated a big ol pile of iron fortified wheat cereal biscuit bar things... which (with the above) helped alleviate most of the symptoms of the migraine... tho, did set off my raynaud's syndrome.   ... ghadamnit.  life as a many-ailments feeble.  cant win.  XD

oh, i suppose going by the clock in strict terms, "today" i also installed and started playing pioneer space sim again.   which is nice.
(and started this thread just before coming here.)

i also helped a friend steer clear of SNRI pharma crap, n get on with finding less dangerous remedies to try before getting locked in to that horror.   ... with many searches n reassurances n a list or two much like that one above.  heh.

but i think dealing with migraine is accomplishment enough for one day.   ... i'm gonna go bask in pioneer space sim for the rest of the day.    ~ still in a dark room.

hopefully some day soon i'll come back to this thread with "finished sewing together reams of hemp fabric i bought, to make some hemp trousers, and some hemp dungarees."   but not today.  ;)
if ignorance is bliss, give me agony.
~~~~~~~ let there be hemp ~~~~~~~
spaceships for everyone.  solves all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7507 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 15:15:49 »
today i helped myself climb outta some very unpleasant migrainery, with: loads of water.  seasalt & lemon.  fresh ginger.  melatonin.  5-htp.  b12.  manuka honey.  vitamin c.  darkness.  omega oils.  massage.  vitamin E and other fat soluable vitamins.  chamomile.  grape.  grapefruit.  rest. alpha lipoic acid.  ginkgo biloba.  ahvagandha.  aloevera.  rosemary.  magnesium.  krill oil.  ...  and i asked in an unofficial offtopic chan what else can i try to aleviate this migraine?

iron.   of course.

so then i eated a big ol pile of iron fortified wheat cereal biscuit bar things... which (with the above) helped alleviate most of the symptoms of the migraine... tho, did set off my raynaud's syndrome.   ... ghadamnit.  life as a many-ailments feeble.  cant win.  XD

oh, i suppose going by the clock in strict terms, "today" i also installed and started playing pioneer space sim again.   which is nice.
(and started this thread just before coming here.)

i also helped a friend steer clear of SNRI pharma crap, n get on with finding less dangerous remedies to try before getting locked in to that horror.   ... with many searches n reassurances n a list or two much like that one above.  heh.

but i think dealing with migraine is accomplishment enough for one day.   ... i'm gonna go bask in pioneer space sim for the rest of the day.    ~ still in a dark room.

hopefully some day soon i'll come back to this thread with "finished sewing together reams of hemp fabric i bought, to make some hemp trousers, and some hemp dungarees."   but not today.  ;)

Have you tried lifestyle changes..   Getting some sunlight, exercise,  Mediterranean diet..

Offline Digit

• today, a keyboard. tmro, a spaceship.
« Reply #7508 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 16:23:01 »
Have you tried lifestyle changes..   Getting some sunlight, exercise,  Mediterranean diet..

"lifestyle changes"
lots.  ... some of which may have been too much too soon (and/or too much of this, n not enough of that, type imbalances), contributing to the latest woes.    more on that to come.

been working my way through all kinds of lifestyle/diet changes over the years.   currently on something resembling ayurvedic gerson pescatarian... would like to go more pegan than pescatarian, ~~~ or even fruitarian (no that doesnt mean just eating fruit) or breatharian/photarian(!) (lol).   :confused: 
        or just go back to being mainly hemparian.  **** didnt go wrong nearly as much then when i was mainly eating hemp [edit because we evolved in a symbiotic relationship with the hemp plant!  [edit ~ or maybe just more as a result of it being the first / oldest / longest cultivated crop]].   excessive almond [edit - soaked almonds of course] quantities in my vitamix'd nut milk mighta been a culprit sparking off the migraine too.   they can be tricky things to determine the causes.

"Mediterranean diet" doesnt do too well for me.  too much nightshades, grains and aliums, not to mention olive oil isnt the best, nor the butter that hasnt been turned into ghee.  ... i'm deep long past that pop nudge past the s.a.d.    ;)   maybe if i lived in the mediterranean climate, that diet would be better suited.  but i doubt it.  ^_^

"sunlight" ha!  i think that's partly what landed me in this trouble.  really dont see much of that here.  sunny hours a year on average, <1200.   weather changes (couple days of suuuuuun!!!) n high pressure likely part of what brought out the migraine.   hopefully i got a bit of a tan outta it tho.  lol  :rolleyes:

"exersize" yep.   that one i intend to be building up.  various ailments been making it difficult.  got other mountains to climb, before i can climb literal actual mountains. ^_^
n mighta been trying too hard on that front.   spine problems see...  maybe been pushing too hard on some of the physio, n need to take more heed of the alexander technique gentleness, rather than constantly trying to brute force that kink in my neck away with the physiotherapy exercises, ~ even as patient n diligent as they need be.  alexander technique stuff's more wholistic savvy too.  so it's not just the kink in my neck, but the twisted spine, weak pelvis, posture, skeletal spacing, muscle tensions, habituations, etc etc.
but yeah... more cycling methinks.  more trampoline (and less trampoline (more gentle n longer n more often)).  more brisk walking, but not so brisk... i tend to try to go max speed (which varies from 0.1 mph to 4.2mph, thnx to ailments).   ... n i should blow the dust off the wii n do some wiifit n wiisports again.  :3   i think i ran outta excuses there.  ;D  also i likely dont do even a tenth as much yoga as i think i do... n not even 100th as much as i should ~ tho a portion of that can be attributed to me exhausting myself to fatigue with all the physiotherapy exercises.

thnx for playing.   ;D

but seriously...  pioneer... ;D  ... wheeeeeee.  i'm flying through spaaaaaace!     ... ^_^ ace feeling for one so often limited to <1mph walking speed.   ... probably why i like teeworlds too (wheeee, the speeeeed).  sure might be "toxic mimics" for my body, but for my psyche, it's a big boon.
if ignorance is bliss, give me agony.
~~~~~~~ let there be hemp ~~~~~~~
spaceships for everyone.  solves all.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #7509 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 16:35:39 »

"lifestyle changes"
lots.  ... some of which may have been too much too soon (and/or too much of this, n not enough of that, type imbalances), contributing to the latest woes.    more on that to come.

been working my way through all kinds of lifestyle/diet changes over the years.   currently on something resembling ayurvedic gerson pescatarian... would like to go more pegan than pescatarian, ~~~ or even fruitarian (no that doesnt mean just eating fruit) or breatharian/photarian(!) (lol).   :confused: 
        or just go back to being mainly hemparian.  **** didnt go wrong nearly as much then when i was mainly eating hemp [edit because we evolved in a symbiotic relationship with the hemp plant!  [edit ~ or maybe just more as a result of it being the first / oldest / longest cultivated crop]].   excessive almond [edit - soaked almonds of course] quantities in my vitamix'd nut milk mighta been a culprit sparking off the migraine too.   they can be tricky things to determine the causes.

"Mediterranean diet" doesnt do too well for me.  too much nightshades, grains and aliums, not to mention olive oil isnt the best, nor the butter that hasnt been turned into ghee.  ... i'm deep long past that pop nudge past the s.a.d.    ;)   maybe if i lived in the mediterranean climate, that diet would be better suited.  but i doubt it.  ^_^

"sunlight" ha!  i think that's partly what landed me in this trouble.  really dont see much of that here.  sunny hours a year on average, <1200.   weather changes (couple days of suuuuuun!!!) n high pressure likely part of what brought out the migraine.   hopefully i got a bit of a tan outta it tho.  lol  :rolleyes:

"exersize" yep.   that one i intend to be building up.  various ailments been making it difficult.  got other mountains to climb, before i can climb literal actual mountains. ^_^
n mighta been trying too hard on that front.   spine problems see...  maybe been pushing too hard on some of the physio, n need to take more heed of the alexander technique gentleness, rather than constantly trying to brute force that kink in my neck away with the physiotherapy exercises, ~ even as patient n diligent as they need be.  alexander technique stuff's more wholistic savvy too.  so it's not just the kink in my neck, but the twisted spine, weak pelvis, posture, skeletal spacing, muscle tensions, habituations, etc etc.
but yeah... more cycling methinks.  more trampoline (and less trampoline (more gentle n longer n more often)).  more brisk walking, but not so brisk... i tend to try to go max speed (which varies from 0.1 mph to 4.2mph, thnx to ailments).   ... n i should blow the dust off the wii n do some wiifit n wiisports again.  :3   i think i ran outta excuses there.  ;D  also i likely dont do even a tenth as much yoga as i think i do... n not even 100th as much as i should ~ tho a portion of that can be attributed to me exhausting myself to fatigue with all the physiotherapy exercises.

thnx for playing.   ;D

but seriously...  pioneer... ;D  ... wheeeeeee.  i'm flying through spaaaaaace!     ... ^_^ ace feeling for one so often limited to <1mph walking speed.   ... probably why i like teeworlds too (wheeee, the speeeeed).  sure might be "toxic mimics" for my body, but for my psyche, it's a big boon.

I thoroughly enjoyed the read :thumb: 110%

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7510 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 17:03:45 »

"lifestyle changes"

thnx for playing.   ;D

Are you sure you've got migraines and not just having imagined them from doing --Drugs--.. hahaha

Well, ok in China,  we got this  general cureall,  Reduce your lifestyle to the basics, and simplify as much as possible, to create a baseline for balanced complexity.

So, right now, because you've tried so many things, so fast.. All of these things have unknown time-frames for effectiveness, so maybe something would've worked had you done it for shorter or longer, but because you're so actively moving towards multiple solutions, the problem is never solved to completion..

In the Chinese technique,  you retract into a monk like diet,  White Rice, Cabbage Stir-fry, 2 apples, NO animal protein.    Eat only those things for a few MONTHS , be CERTAIN of the effects,  THEN move onto adding things ..

Add regularity to your life, Wake at the same time everyday , sleep at the same time each evening..    Don't indulge in modern hedonistic amenities,   (games, sex, alcohol, drugs)..

This gives you a clear starting point, from which to build. The main benefit is to remove the complications in your life which May not be working.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #7511 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 19:50:35 »
Finally had a day to tinker with some boards.  Completely desoldered my Chinese Custom to use the switches in my b.87 and swapped the springs to stock mx blacks (now lubed and stickered clears with black springs - panda clears?).  Also lubed and resprung 90 mx browns to 60g gold springs to go back in the Chinese board.  Was planning on using an aluminum universal playe that I snagged from cptbadass but found that the spacing between the function row and number row was different from the stock setup.  Oh well. 

Some pics from todays fun:

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7512 on: Sun, 04 September 2016, 05:18:40 »
Had a great father's day with my daughter ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7513 on: Sun, 04 September 2016, 09:35:02 »
Had a great father's day with my daughter ;D

Wink once for you're ok

Nod if there is a gun to your head coercing you to say this..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7514 on: Sun, 04 September 2016, 21:21:51 »
Spent the day with my pops who is in from out of town. Tooled around PAX, went to the EMP Museum, took that old ex-hippie to a recreational store for the exp of legally buying bud, then we wound down the day sipping craft beer at Black raven.

Tomorrow we are having a picnic at Glacier National park.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #7515 on: Sun, 04 September 2016, 22:51:41 »
Sounds ****ing awesome.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
« Reply #7516 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 03:05:16 »
Went fishing today, just below the falls in the picture below. There were some huge steelhead jumping right in front of me!

and i didn't catch a single one of them

147415-0

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7517 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 07:41:40 »
Spent 2 days at Dragoncon with the kids.

It is OK early in the day but the crowds get ridiculous after noon.

The "big" panels in the ballrooms are so out of control that it is hardly worth it, but many of the smaller events are very enjoyable and inspiring.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7518 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 14:05:05 »
"Made" a vertical parallel bicycle rack so I can store my bike better in my tinsy weeny apartment corridor. My flat is much nicer, it's the lighting and small space that makes it all look bleak & crappy.

Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7519 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 14:38:54 »
"Made" a vertical parallel bicycle rack so I can store my bike better in my tinsy weeny apartment corridor. My flat is much nicer, it's the lighting and small space that makes it all look bleak & crappy.

Show Image

Does it touch the ground? I can't tell :-X

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #7520 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 14:51:23 »
spent half my workday trying to get my computer to boot at work. time well spent

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7521 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 15:24:19 »

Show Image

Does it touch the ground? I can't tell :-X
Well, kinda. It's about 2cm above the ground but the mudguard touches it. I wanted it to touch but mudguard is a tad too long. I know it's best to not let it hover above ground but my friend has a vertical rack too for about two years & there's no issues with his bike whatsoever.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #7522 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 20:27:53 »
Dental banded my leopold. Too scared to try and mess with the modifier keys but still feels and sounds amazing regardless!
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7523 on: Mon, 05 September 2016, 23:24:06 »
Went to the Great Northern Hotel where Twin Peaks was filmed. Picnicked by the falls. Good times.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7524 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 02:01:27 »
Finished building my last customer keyboard.

Last Order complete

retired from professional building now, just gonna do for myself and friends.
I love Elzy

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7525 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 12:13:13 »

Last Order complete

hey its me ur friend
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #7526 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 12:17:56 »
Drove home from UCM and saw the Fantasy Ranch Gentlemen's Club on the side of the highway. Good stuff, Missouri.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7527 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 14:20:35 »

Last Order complete

hey its me ur friend

hey its me ur buddy
I love Elzy

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #7528 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 15:13:21 »
I watched the latest Linux Sucks video. That's it. That is all that happened today :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7529 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 05:34:55 »
  • Monthly filing.
  • Put some more junk outside for hard rubbish.
  • Fixed bike for offspring.
  • Fixed adult bike for demonstration purposes.
  • Attempting to teach offspring to ride bike.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Tidy computer room and put selected old hardware in the shed.
  • Tidy shed to permit aforementioned redistribution of hardware.
  • Tidy shed further to find empty boxes (against back wall) for storage of miscellaneous small items from computer room.
  • Listened to Kiss from a Rose (extended version) twice.
  • Rearrange document storage boxes in computer room to take advantage of extra space.
  • Backup some files to DVD (yes, we still do that, 3-2-1 principal, almost).
  • Trim beard.
  • Help offspring with school work.
  • Help other half with miscellaneous household duties.
  • Found most of the information for my tax return.
  • Completed medical form (not related to the upcoming operation).
  • Listened to various podcasts (background noise while undertaking other tasks).

I thought you were supposed to relax on the weekend.  Perhaps I'm not adulting properly.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7530 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 06:53:30 »
Drove home from UCM and saw the Fantasy Ranch Gentlemen's Club on the side of the highway. Good stuff, Missouri.

Are you trying to say FRGC girls go to UCM ? or that UCM girls work at FRGC..  ?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #7531 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 17:43:57 »
Took the metro to the end of the line and cycled to the southernmost island of the province I live in. Took two ferries to get there and cycled some more before taking the same way back. A good 40 km or so in a few hours.

Makes me want to buy a good new bike to do trips like these more often.

Made pancakes with old cheese, syrup, apple and raisins.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7532 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 19:43:24 »
Repaired and pressure-washed the deck.

Major PITA even though it wasn't/isn't in terrible shape.

Re-staining it will be another horrible weekend project.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #7533 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 21:18:46 »
Packed boxes, and boxes of stuff for the move  :(
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7534 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 23:39:23 »
broke up with mari
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #7535 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 00:00:03 »

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #7536 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 09:03:14 »

Are you trying to say FRGC girls go to UCM ? or that UCM girls work at FRGC..  ?

both I hope. jk.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7537 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 11:50:11 »

both I hope. jk.

College Education..  support your local gentlemen's club..

Or if you're rich enough, try,  Sugardaddymeet . com

hahahahahahhaha

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #7538 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 12:11:04 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Tidy shed further to find empty boxes (against back wall) for storage of miscellaneous small items from computer room.
  • Rearrange document storage boxes in computer room to take advantage of extra space.
  • Trim beard.
More
  • Listened to various podcasts (background noise while undertaking other tasks).

I thought you were supposed to relax on the weekend.  Perhaps I'm not adulting properly.

Operations are never fun.  Nothing serious I hope.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7539 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 12:26:45 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Trim beard.
More

Upgrading the Wii , no doubt.....

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #7540 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 13:46:51 »
So who is "Oddly suicidal" on Steam?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #7541 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 15:43:15 »
no idea but im CRU$

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7542 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 21:56:23 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Trim beard.
More

Not really, no.  But the first operation and my first trip to hospital for me that I've had in more years than I care to remember.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7543 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 21:56:40 »

Perhaps people who keep losing at games and have given up hope?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #7544 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 03:23:21 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Trim beard.
More

Not really, no.  But the first operation and my first trip to hospital for me that I've had in more years than I care to remember.

Well, I wish you a speedy recovery buddy! :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7545 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 06:04:04 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Trim beard.
More

Thanks mate :)

Offline iri

« Reply #7546 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 09:35:35 »
Did an eye test. I have a 6/5 vision.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7547 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 18:57:59 »
More
  • Monthly filing.
  • Tidy garden.
  • Trim beard.
More

Would be nice to come out with super powers..   

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #7548 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 22:07:34 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7549 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 22:32:50 »
Got rejected by a girl.

Asked my daughter if I could have some of her cereal and she said no.