Author Topic: What is it about tattoos?  (Read 7375 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
What is it about tattoos?
« on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:35:50 »
I don't know why it is, but I swear tattoos make people like two points hotter.  You could be a 6/10 and if you have tatted up arms and/or legs and/or a chest piece, you're all of a sudden an 8/10.  Unless they're trashy tats, then it's a negative function.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:17:28 by nubbinator »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: What is it about tattoos?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:39:50 »
i disagree, while i love tattooed women.. it has to be specific places that makes them more attractive. arms/back are a given. legs, depends. chest? it depends. if the girl is small up front it can look really nice. tig ol' bitties? nah.

tramp stamps? eww no. face? NOPE. also the type of tattoos. flowers/butterflies/names/lyrics..nah.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:44:03 »
Yeah, I guess that's what I mean by trashy ones.  Butterflies, tramp stamps, face tattoos, etc are trashy.  But a big old Sailor Jerry style tattoo on your leg or tasteful sleeves are sexy as hell.  A chest piece on a small or medium chested person is awesome, but not on a large person. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:45:56 »
also, for the love of everything, no tattoos on the ass. the ass is sacred. respect the ass.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:46:51 »
I have a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder. And there is nothing trashy about it. You are both ****s. That is all.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:47:54 »
More like 6/10 becomes 4/10. Tats are gross.

Except on those Ronda Rousey-looking crossfit competition chicks that can squat like 3x their body weight. Then it's hot because they could kill you.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:49:14 »
I have a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder. And there is nothing trashy about it. You are both ****s. That is all.

Inanis confirmed rebellious suburban housewife
 ;)

With the sexy woodworking you do, I would have figured hipster tattoos.

And, FWIW, I'm sure people would laugh at my one tattoo.  I plan on getting more.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:52:07 »

Inanis confirmed rebellious suburban housewife
 ;)

With the sexy woodworking you do, I would have figured hipster tattoos.

And, FWIW, I'm sure people would laugh at my one tattoo.  I plan on getting more.
I had a reason for getting it, and I was very young. I still like it though because it reminds me of things I went through, things that made me a better person. In general I like tattoos. I want to get more, but I have been talked out of it several times. Maybe it is time to think about being rebellious again.

For people that think they are unattractive on females, we probably wouldn't want you to be attracted to us anyway.  :p

But I agree with demik on one thing: seriously, don't tattoo your ass. Respect the ass.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:53:52 by inanis »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:52:15 »

Except on those Ronda Rousey-looking crossfit competition chicks that can squat like 3x their body weight. Then it's hot because they could kill you.

the possibility that they can kill me is the number one thing i look for in women

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:54:58 »

the possibility that they can kill me is the number one thing i look for in women

I need someone who can deadlift me in the event of a fire and my being unconscious.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:58:24 »
Scrubs, once again showing some truth.

The truth is, all men love strong women.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:59:28 »

Ronda Rousey doesn't look very good without fotoshop..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:00:17 »

The truth is, all men love strong beautiful women.

There are many strong women, but men don't love them , because they're not pretty

Many women who work in the -harder- physical labor jobs, they got some pretty thick arm muscles , but most of them lack the hollywood face for other people to notice them..

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:00:30 »

im looking for the jordan to my perry.

the carla to my turk.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:05:01 »

There are many strong women, but men don't love them , because they're not pretty

Many women who work in the -harder- physical labor jobs, they got some pretty thick arm muscles , but most of them lack the hollywood face for other people to notice them..
There are many ways to be strong. Only one of them is physically. You don't have to be strong enough to beat someone up to actually make people believe you can. It's all about the attitude.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:09:14 »

There are many ways to be strong. Only one of them is physically. You don't have to be strong enough to beat someone up to actually make people believe you can. It's all about the attitude.

Well, anyone can beat anyone up, as long as it was a stealth strike from the back..

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:10:46 »

Well, anyone can beat anyone up, as long as it was a stealth strike from the back..
That isn't strength tho. That is weakness. Not the same thing.  ;)

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:12:31 »
i disagree, while i love tattooed women.. it has to be specific places that makes them more attractive. arms/back are a given. legs, depends. chest? it depends. if the girl is small up front it can look really nice. tig ol' bitties? nah.

tramp stamps? eww no. face? NOPE. also the type of tattoos. flowers/butterflies/names/lyrics..nah.

^^^
purrfect

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:28:09 »
It works for both genders! I think a lot of people who have tattoos tend to stand out and not always in a positive way. So when there is a person who is both pretty, and can "pull off" having tattoos, it's like EXTRA striking. it's not just "whoa, they are pretty!" or "whoa! they have tattoos!" but it's "whoa! They are pretty AND have tattoos!?"

Tp4, I find your generalizations fascinating... it's like you get all your information from bad television!

Many people are attracted to strong healthy women! I could point you to a several forums where men go crazy for women like Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm. Not all men just want a little doll who cooks and cleans up after them ;)

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:29:53 »
i think it's way cooler when you can't tell they have tattoos. then it's like, oh short sleeve shirt/tank top brings out the surprise.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:04:27 »
My wife has a whole bunch of tattoos and I think they are super hot, but she doesn't have any trashy ones.  It is a little odd though because I don't have any myself, as even though I'm not against getting one I just have never found anything that I would like to have permanently on my body.  My rule so far has been that if I have an idea I would like to get tattooed on myself, I wait a year and revisit the idea, if I still like it I wait one more year and if I still want to get it done, I will get it done but so far nothing has gotten that far.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:07:01 »
My wife has a whole bunch of tattoos and I think they are super hot, but she doesn't have any trashy ones.  It is a little odd though because I don't have any myself, as even though I'm not against getting one I just have never found anything that I would like to have permanently on my body.  My rule so far has been that if I have an idea I would like to get tattooed on myself, I wait a year and revisit the idea, if I still like it I wait one more year and if I still want to get it done, I will get it done but so far nothing has gotten that far.
Topre switch tattoo

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:09:51 »

tp you're just kidding right?

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:17:34 »
Topre switch tattoo

Everyone would laugh at me because they would think it was just a rubber dome.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:20:12 »
I find this phenomenon to be true only for women I find attractive already.

A tattoo itself will never be a defining reason I find someone attractive. Nor will it make her attractive to me if I didn't find her to be in the first place. But if I already find the individual attractive, just add a sleeve and I'm in love.

I don't know why, but hot girls with sleeves make me boy-swoon.

edit: did not see boopers comment, but I am glad we agree

It works for both genders! I think a lot of people who have tattoos tend to stand out and not always in a positive way. So when there is a person who is both pretty, and can "pull off" having tattoos, it's like EXTRA striking. it's not just "whoa, they are pretty!" or "whoa! they have tattoos!" but it's "whoa! They are pretty AND have tattoos!?"

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:23:23 by mobbo »
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:58:00 »
Topre switch tattoo

Fite me

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:59:44 »
I have never understood getting tattoos you can never see yourself. Kinda dont understand the point of that
Fiance has a few, I really like them even if they are fairly basic (dragonfly, diamond, some text). She is planning on doing a compass, basic tattoos with a story can still be nice (dont listen to the haters inanis) :)

Not got any myself. After Im done with making money Im doing sleeves on both arms (left arm space-themed / right arm nature-themed). Also a framed photo-realistic portrait of my childhood dog, a jack russell, on my left leg. Maybe the "no fear" as a sideways back piece
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 17:02:14 »

I am in the exact same position. My wife has a bunch of tattoos, while I have none. I have little desire to get any, but I am more than happy to support her and what she would like on her body.
It's all about the freedom of expression, as long as she is happy I am 100% with her.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 17:08:34 »
I am an old man but certainly not a not a prude, but I think tattoos are generally gross and stupid. Small tasteful ones can be OK, but overall I think that the current fashion is way out of hand. And, my wife's dermatologist says that over 40% of her business is removing them .....

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 17:26:17 »

Tp4, I find your generalizations fascinating... it's like you get all your information from bad television!

Many people are attracted to strong healthy women! I could point you to a several forums where men go crazy for women like Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm. Not all men just want a little doll who cooks and cleans up after them ;)

I don't think our perspectives differ all the much.

However,  our use and understanding of -terms- are likely quite different.

I'm describing love, as in easily-love.  The most direct evaluation is completely physical. and that is indeed the primary foundation of the male-female dynamic.

Sure, there are men who like different faces.. but that's not representative, and certainly not the norm.

We can only generalize that the mathematically proportionate face, which almost all hollywood stars possess, IS the generally accepted function for easily love-able.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:27:36 »
Topre switch tattoo

Fite me

I would never bb

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:37:43 »

the carla to my turk.
This.

Guys, I use to be afraid of women with tattoos, like it was bad or something. After some years I grew a third eye socket and now I don't really care.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 02:25:02 »
I've thought about getting a tattoo many times but never actually did it.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 17:59:54 »
Topre switch tattoo

It would look like a rubber dome because it is a rubber dome.
Yoda grammar best has

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:18:05 »
I don't know why it is, but I swear tattoos make people like two points hotter.  You could be a 6/10 and if you have tatted up arms and/or legs and/or a chest piece, you're all of a sudden an 8/10.  Unless they're trashy tats, then it's a negative function.

Strongly agree. Classy tattoos are amazingly sexy, especially sleeves.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:20:23 »
Always been a fan of tattoos. I've only one myself, but I'd definitely like to get more.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:34:47 »

oh baby.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 19:21:54 »
I find tats unattractive. I much prefer smooth untethered unruined beautiful skin.

Small tats like on an ankle or even shoulder don't bother me too much, but when it covers any part of the torso, sleeves, legs, tramp stamp, and ESPECIALLY ANYWHERE ON THE BACK it's a gigantic turn-off for me.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 19:28:17 »
Ok Buffalo Bill.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 19:32:51 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 19:53:15 »
Ok Buffalo Bill.

Do you know any big girls that are into skincare and stuff? I'm asking for a friend.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:09:13 »
Show Image

oh baby.
The best type of gnarly  :thumb:

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:38:12 »
Show Image

oh baby.

I like the size, color and overall shape of it, but I'm not digging the giant Egyptian cat aspect of it.  Otherwise  :thumb:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:40:46 »
In round numbers, what kind of money does something like that cost?
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:42:05 »

Depends greatly on the quality of work and the shop, but I would guess roughly around $1500?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:18:59 »

Depends greatly on the quality of work and the shop, but I would guess roughly around $1500?

My old manager back when I had a job during high school spent $5000 for a full sleeve. It all depends on the artist and the amount of work I guess.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:27:23 »

'bout tree fiddy

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:37:30 »
Show Image

oh baby.

I like the size, color and overall shape of it, but I'm not digging the giant Egyptian cat aspect of it.  Otherwise  :thumb:

yea because its a ****ing floating head of a cat

design makes no sense

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:40:19 »

tp you're just kidding right?

Show Image

Tp, I prefer woman with muscle. I work out and would enjoy having someone to work out with. I find defined arms/shoulders and legs extremely attractive.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:46:57 »
Show Image

oh baby.

yea because its a ****ing floating head of a cat

design makes no sense

u dont make sense. this **** is dank

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 21:57:37 »
Sense or no sense it is original and tasteful afaik

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:24:19 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:29:36 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:32:36 »

I'm not an expert, and it depends greatly on the artists, you might find a local one who is capable and pull that off for $1-2k, but you could run the risk of it looking bad. For a well known artist, you could easily double that.

The cat looks really good, but some of the red and gold almost look like someone else did the shading on it or it's not done. Still pretty, and one of the few (relatively) full backs I've seen on a woman I thought looked good that wasn't a Japanese fish or dragon style (which can break $10k pretty easy).
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:34:02 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:35:46 »
Honestly I'd love to get a sleeve if it wasn't for job stuff.

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:36:52 »
wear long sleeve shirts. i use a compression sleeve on my arm.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:39:49 »

need photos of demik's tatttos

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:41:15 »

true. I don't even think I own a short sleeve dress shirt

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:41:19 »

huge MJ fan

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 22:44:08 »

Show Image

huge MJ fan

McCauly Culkin tat near it?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:08:08 »

Show Image

huge MJ fan

dope ink

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:44:14 »

Show Image

huge MJ fan

dope ink

got the best in the business to hook it up

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 00:01:10 »

Show Image

huge MJ fan

dope ink

got the best in the business to hook it up

Show Image

nipple mufflers?

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 00:40:01 »
I don't know if it's just me but I find a lot of people's tattoos ugly (guy or girl). It has to be done really well in order to be nice.
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 15:55:58 »
Show Image

oh baby.

The wife wants angel wings this size....I'm scared. This will be her first and only tattoo.

G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 16:22:29 »
Show Image

oh baby.

The wife wants angel wings this size....I'm scared. This will be her first and only tattoo.

She might want to get something a little smaller just to try it out before committing to something that large.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 16:23:40 »
Show Image

oh baby.

dont listen to anyone who says to start small. because **** it!!!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace