Author Topic: texas shooting  (Read 6578 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: texas shooting
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 11:07:12 »

No,  the gvn doesn't make any 1 person that much more powerful.  But thousands of gvns make a rebel army.

(how did I miss this comment??)

You mean like those guys that stormed the capital and somehow didn't get charged with treason and terrorism? :p

The basis of any Tyranny is the Monopoly on Violence.

If we accept the concept of A STATE by surrendering certain rights for the convenience of organization, then that balance of power has to be maintained by SOMETHING.

More power to the people = slower civics projects, slower decision making, MORE equality.

LESS power to the people = higher inequality, more exploitation

Yeah, so why is there so much more inequality in the US than in European nations despite those all having way fewer guns? :p
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 11:15:19 »
Yeah, so why is there so much more inequality in the US than in European nations despite those all having way fewer guns? :p

Europe exported its misery/ exploitation even before the USA. 

There are just as many guns involved in Europe's tyranny, and just as many slaves.

The export merely purports that we pay others to hold the rifle against a populace in exploiting them, african warlords, thai warlords, greedy hindu idiologue leaders.

Our western civilization is the master or propaganda, we've marketed ourselves as the bastion of freedom, in reality, we're the world's most prolific slavers.

This isn't to criticize any "ONE" nation,  the US vs THEM is not between any 2 countries, it's between The Exploiters, and the Exploited, that is the essence of inequality and the cost of organizing humans into SOCIETY. The real divide is between The Rulers and The Pleb,

In the human system, you're either one or the other.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 14:36:04 »

Europe exported its misery/ exploitation even before the USA. 

There are just as many guns involved in Europe's tyranny, and just as many slaves.

The export merely purports that we pay others to hold the rifle against a populace in exploiting them, african warlords, thai warlords, greedy hindu idiologue leaders.

Our western civilization is the master or propaganda, we've marketed ourselves as the bastion of freedom, in reality, we're the world's most prolific slavers.

This isn't to criticize any "ONE" nation,  the US vs THEM is not between any 2 countries, it's between The Exploiters, and the Exploited, that is the essence of inequality and the cost of organizing humans into SOCIETY. The real divide is between The Rulers and The Pleb,

In the human system, you're either one or the other.

No offence, but that is one of the most nonsensical arguments I've ever heard. How on earth does Europe supposedly sponsoring Thai warlords have ANY bearing on the amount of domesting mass shootings?!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 14:51:07 »
No offence, but that is one of the most nonsensical arguments I've ever heard. How on earth does Europe supposedly sponsoring Thai warlords have ANY bearing on the amount of domesting mass shootings?!

Europe has less overt gun violence on the surface, but beneath what "looks" placated, is Severe injustice, and VIOLENCE.

The style of government, and the people's way of life, sponsors thai warlords "Else where"

Where do you think shrimp comes from, thai shrimping industry is over-run by slave boats.

Where do you think chocolate comes from,  cocoa farmers who can't feed their children, instead their local rulers force them into growing cocoa instead of Actual food.

The capitalist state, EXPORTS the misery/ exploitation. 

Check out the documentary.  Except it's not just fast fashion, it's nearly every capitalist product.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 16:07:53 »

Europe has less overt gun violence on the surface, but beneath what "looks" placated, is Severe injustice, and VIOLENCE.

The style of government, and the people's way of life, sponsors thai warlords "Else where"

Where do you think shrimp comes from, thai shrimping industry is over-run by slave boats.

Where do you think chocolate comes from,  cocoa farmers who can't feed their children, instead their local rulers force them into growing cocoa instead of Actual food.

The capitalist state, EXPORTS the misery/ exploitation. 

Check out the documentary.  Except it's not just fast fashion, it's nearly every capitalist product.

Again, none of this has anything to do with domestic mass shootings. I feel like you're talking about a completely different topic.

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 16:44:12 »

the amount of domestic mass shootings?

Since military-style weapons were leagized in the US about 20 years ago, there have been at least 20 million of them sold here, and possibly/probably many more (that information is deliberately opaque) - so even if only a fraction of 1% of them are used for mass shootings that still adds up.

feel like you're talking about a completely different topic.

Hey, it's a TP4 comment.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 16:57:27 »
Again, none of this has anything to do with domestic mass shootings. I feel like you're talking about a completely different topic.

I'm talking about the general violence which our society imparts on the world, 

Domestic gun violence is minimally dangerous next to the thing MOST people die of, AND IS PREVENTABLE,  Most cancers + Heart disease 1.5 Million deaths a year (USA),  vs 20k for violent gun deaths, 20k for gun suicide.

And next to That,  80 Billion animals killed a year in the animal agriculture (holocaust).

Both sides, Liberal/Conservative are using guns as a smokescreen for the True injustices in our dystopian society. 

I agree guns are a problem,  but it's a blip compared to the climate catastrophe, modern slavery, animal holocaust.

There will be 150 million human climate refugees within our lifetime,  how many of them will die in the migration. 

Our existing lifestyle is actively ensuring that outcome.

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 17:18:00 »

Domestic gun violence is minimally dangerous

Shortly after my previous post I came across this set of statistics:

1.  275 million.  That is the number of registered vehicles in the USA.

2.  100 million, estimated number of cats in the USA.

3.  80 million, estimated number of dogs in the USA.

4.  433 million, estimated number of guns in the USA.

Guns will outnumber dogs, cats, and cars combined in the USA by 2025.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"