Author Topic: Deadpool is getting good reviews :D  (Read 11813 times)

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
Re: Deadpool is getting good reviews :D
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 01:26:46 »
Saw it last night! Really entertaining film, the Stan Lee cameo in this one was great  :p

Also, wait till after the credits for the bonus scene
Note to self: listen to girlfriend and ignore lights being turned on in theater for ending scene...

Funnily enough, my girlfriend was actually the one telling me to stay "THESE MOVIES ALWAYS HAVE ENDING SCENES RAMAAA WAAAIITTT"

Hahahaha and yeah, Pimp Stan Lee
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline empnero

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 01:52:33 »
Saw it yesterday, very fun movie. A couple of scenes had me damn near tears I laughed so hard. Did not get a chance to see it in IMAX yet though. Some great references including a line about Ryan Reynolds I remember actually being in the comic. Deadpool pretty much lived up to what I was expecting. A lot of elements from the comics, but it's just a fun movie, so don't expect it to follow the comics too closely. As others have said, stay until after the credits, also don't gloss over the opening credits, pay attention from the second previews end.
Ducky Zero 2108SZ MX Browns (x2)

Ergodox Infinity MX Clears, white LEDS, Black translucent legends/blank black modifiers

Winkeyless b.mini 65g Zealios, white LEDs, Frosted case/RBG Diffuser. White caps/GMK Electric Bluegaloo Modifiers + matching b.pad.

OLKB Atomic w/ blue gats.

Razer Orbweaver Stealth gamepad, Razer Orange switches (similar to MX browns)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 02:20:27 »
Saw it last night! Really entertaining film, the Stan Lee cameo in this one was great  :p

Also, wait till after the credits for the bonus scene
Note to self: listen to girlfriend and ignore lights being turned on in theater for ending scene...

Funnily enough, my girlfriend was actually the one telling me to stay "THESE MOVIES ALWAYS HAVE ENDING SCENES RAMAAA WAAAIITTT"

Hahahaha and yeah, Pimp Stan Lee

Damn, I missed that.  :(

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 05:44:40 »
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I ran out when I just saw the doodles running around in credits. Figured that was it and was disappointed. Knew I should have stayed.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:39:32 »
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I ran out when I just saw the doodles running around in credits. Figured that was it and was disappointed. Knew I should have stayed.
Always stay for end scenes in Marvel movies. It's okay though. You may be able to look it up.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:53:22 »
Any Marvel movie fan knows to STAY until after the credits.   But if you didn't, here's a little background for that scene:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/everything-you-need-to-know-about-deadpool-234842160.html

and there's a link to a YouTube crappy cell phone vid and the end of this article:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/deadpool-post-credits-scene-spoilers-find-out-what-you-missed-leaving-early-512024

Chica-Chica!! 

Offline jaffers

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 04:14:53 »
Deadpool was really good, I wish it went for longer, he's a very cool character

Offline mauri

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 08:31:46 »
Deadpool was really good, I wish it went for longer, he's a very cool character

i heard the sequel got the green light even before the premiere
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 04:38:03 »
The movie was everything promised in the Trailer..

But as soon as you see Morena Baccarin,  you're like..  ugh..... FIREFLY..   Damn everything,  make m0re Firefly....

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 07:32:53 »
Firefly continues to take actors to the bank.

I mean... just look at her alone... Homeland, Gotham, that stupid "V" show or whatever that got cancelled, Deadpool.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 07:45:47 »

But as soon as you see Morena Baccarin,  you're like..  ugh..... FIREFLY..   Damn everything,  make m0re Firefly....

Show Image

Show Image

Is Firefly really that good? Haven't seen it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 08:56:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:04:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You can't answer my question with a reaction. That means nothing to me!

Also, Deadpool has shattered several box office records this past weekend. We may start to see some more R-rated Marvel movies in the future. Hope they don't run it into the ground and ruin something that has potential.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:38:32 »
Saw it Tuesday night. It was everything I wanted from a Deadpool movie and more. Wish it had been longer.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:40:27 »
Wish it had been longer.

That's what she said!  :))

But really, my GF said the same thing about the movie. She enjoyed it more than I expected her too. Now I have to find other movies in a similar vein to recommend to her.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:46:06 »
She enjoyed it more than I expected her too.

:))

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 21:51:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

She my crush yo.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 09:06:32 »
Just got invited to see this again. I can't help myself.

Offline WhiteHelix

• KurantRubys Techblog
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:19:01 »
I saw it yesterday, was absolutely hilarious. If they release the Bluray with a red case, that will be a must buy for me and I dont even can play Blurays.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:21:09 »
I saw it yesterday, was absolutely hilarious. If they release the Bluray with a red case, that will be a must buy for me and I dont even can play Blurays.

Yeah. I can't imagine the outtakes. I own no blu rays or dvds, nor a player anymore, so I'm gonna have to take my playstation back from my brother.

Offline WhiteHelix

• KurantRubys Techblog
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:25:23 »

Yeah. I can't imagine the outtakes. I own no blu rays or dvds, nor a player anymore, so I'm gonna have to take my playstation back from my brother.
I even would have a Playstation 3 somewhere, I just need to fix it. Maybe the Blurays is cool enough to do that.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:30:13 »

I even would have a Playstation 3 somewhere, I just need to fix it. Maybe the Blurays is cool enough to do that.

Yep. I gave my bro my PS3 when I stopped gaming with the whole Uncharted series in order to get him into something other than going to the bar. Now I'm gonna take it back and he is just going to have to return to being an alcoholic.