Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4239687 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23400 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:24:02 »
I wasn't purchasing from this forum.

So why complain here? for the lulz?

But yes it does suck when people back out and I've seen some pretty stupid reasons given but I've also been on the other end where something just seems off with the deal and it is easier to say sorry neverind.

If it makes you feel any better I've even had idiots decide after they sold me something they wanted it back, even going so far as leaving negative feedback and posting forum threads trying to stir crap up.

Offline Softkore

« Reply #23401 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:48:14 »
I wasn't purchasing from this forum.

So why complain here? for the lulz?

But yes it does suck when people back out and I've seen some pretty stupid reasons given but I've also been on the other end where something just seems off with the deal and it is easier to say sorry neverind.

If it makes you feel any better I've even had idiots decide after they sold me something they wanted it back, even going so far as leaving negative feedback and posting forum threads trying to stir crap up.

Because this is a general off-topic "what's bothering you" thread AND what's bothering me is directly related to this community.

Yeah, I think we've all dealt with shady people in the past, where we decide it's better to not even bother.

And that doesn't surprise me. I only wish this seller had waited to change their mind until after I had the case in hand ;p

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #23402 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 03:38:21 »
Didn't sleep well last night. Went to bed at 10PM and woke up at 2AM feeling totally ****ing confused and weird.
Still don't feel alright, feel beside myself. I hate that so much.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23403 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 07:10:03 »
Didn't sleep well last night. Went to bed at 10PM and woke up at 2AM feeling totally ****ing confused and weird.

Stay in school, don't do drugs,  eat your vegetables..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23404 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 07:35:42 »

**** school, do drugs instead and only use vegitables as emergency personal time toys.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23405 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 09:39:43 »

**** school, do drugs instead and only use vegitables as emergency personal time toys.

//The Australian way !!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23406 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 10:09:56 »
Trying to pay my property taxes and the website isn't working....grrr  >:(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23407 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 10:27:48 »

/Government...   arrrrghh...  hand over yur dablooonnz

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23408 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 10:31:11 »

My township's website is usually in a cycle of up/down, luckily my property taxes are escrowed so I don't have to worry about them but water/sewer can still be a pain to take care of.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23409 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 11:05:29 »
Today the guy sitting near me is making bawking chicken noises as he watches YouTube and his nose is whistling each time he breaths outwards as he is spinning his fidget spinner around with a constant whirring noise. He will never know how much I secretly despise him.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23410 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 11:36:59 »
Today the guy sitting near me is making bawking chicken noises as he watches YouTube and his nose is whistling each time he breaths outwards as he is spinning his fidget spinner around with a constant whirring noise. He will never know how much I secretly despise him.

Where the **** are you that this kind of behavior is not met with disdain and possibly an ass kicking?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23411 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 11:58:08 »

Where the **** are you that this kind of behavior is not met with disdain and possibly an ass kicking?

An office with people who take themselves too seriously

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23412 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 12:42:16 »

Sounds like they got a case of the Mondays.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23413 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:25:25 »

I don't think someone like that takes anything seriously. hahahaha

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #23414 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:05:55 »

I haven't been to school in about 10 years now I think. :D
I don't do drugs, but I am bad at eating my vegetables I'll give you that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23415 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:33:39 »
Not sure if someone's playing a joke or if the office coffee just taste that bad...just nasty....taste like someone put fish sauce in it... :barf: :eek:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23416 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:38:19 »
Not sure if someone's playing a joke or if the office coffee just taste that bad...just nasty....taste like someone put fish sauce in it... :barf: :eek:

are you sure it wasn't  Fesh ??

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23417 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:39:25 »

I haven't been to school in about 10 years now I think. :D
I don't do drugs, but I am bad at eating my vegetables I'll give you that.

gotta be careful dawg..

eating animal products and -not- eating vegetables increases your probability of cancer 8x to 10x

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23418 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:40:04 »

are you sure it wasn't  Fesh ??
Yes totally coffee should be fresh not fesh.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23419 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 22:00:34 »

I have my own supply of coffee and sugar at work.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #23420 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 00:37:24 »
Got behind in the first week of first year of uni. Engineering isn't hard, just time consuming. Getting little sleep as of now, hopefully to catch up soon.

I've always been bad at time management and I really need to get better damn it.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23421 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 05:25:17 »
Got behind in the first week of first year of uni. Engineering isn't hard, just time consuming. Getting little sleep as of now, hopefully to catch up soon.

I've always been bad at time management and I really need to get better damn it.
Our first day at our engineering orientation in college  they put a schedule for a 24 hour day broken up into 15 minute intervals up on a big projector screen then lectured us on how to fill it out for an hour or so. At the end we were all given paper copies to fill out.

I don't think I ever used it but the idea is valid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23422 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 06:19:25 »

Our first day at our engineering orientation in college  they put a schedule for a 24 hour day broken up into 15 minute intervals up on a big projector screen then lectured us on how to fill it out for an hour or so. At the end we were all given paper copies to fill out.

Yea... but how many of those Female's digits did ya'll write down that first week .. !!!

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #23423 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:28:50 »

Yeah I think I'll get whipped into shape pretty well here... feels like military academy only for math and science.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23424 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 19:12:30 »

Yeah I think I'll get whipped into shape pretty well here... feels like military academy only for math and science.

is this a tech school with 0x females ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23425 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 19:27:32 »

loooooooooooooooooool if you think you're going to get into or even maintain your health at any US tech school worth going to you are in for a rude awakening

unless you meant mental shape, in which case yes you will... but only after graduation. That's because they will overwork you to the bone so by the time you are in a real job it'll seem like a cakewalk :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 August 2017, 19:29:09 by noisyturtle »

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #23426 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 21:14:09 »
I meant more like it will whip me into mental shape. I actually haven't been exercising in the last two weeks...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23427 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 21:58:34 »
I meant more like it will whip me into mental shape. I actually haven't been exercising in the last two weeks...

it's crazy to think 70% of american adults are over weight..   70% is like, pretty much everybody..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23428 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 21:59:50 »

loooooooooooooooooool if you think you're going to get into or even maintain your health at any US tech school worth going to you are in for a rude awakening

unless you meant mental shape, in which case yes you will... but only after graduation. That's because they will overwork you to the bone so by the time you are in a real job it'll seem like a cakewalk :)

Tp4 got pretty skinny in college due to social pressures to -look thin-

But immediately following college,  tp4 got EX-Phat.. because Ramen + Costco Chicken.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23429 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:00:09 »

I've seen a version of that recently where you have a 10x10 grid where each cell represents 15 minutes (approximately).

The idea is th ecolour-code each cell based on what you usually do at that time - sleep, eat, commute and so on.

Tried filling one out for daughter as she wasted so much time and then complains that she has too much to do just before bed time.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23430 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:03:07 »

I've seen a version of that recently where you have a 10x10 grid where each cell represents 15 minutes (approximately).

The idea is th ecolour-code each cell based on what you usually do at that time - sleep, eat, commute and so on.

Tried filling one out for daughter as she wasted so much time and then complains that she has too much to do just before bed time.

I've never met anyone who sticks to the schedules for very long, because unless it's job related,  there's no real PERIL to keep you to it..   

So soon it becomes just tiring , and you let it slide.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23431 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:05:54 »

I've never met anyone who sticks to the schedules for very long, because unless it's job related,  there's no real PERIL to keep you to it..   

Schedules are good 'cause then you don't have to think about what to do next, just follow the schedule.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23432 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:09:18 »

Schedules are good 'cause then you don't have to think about what to do next, just follow the schedule.

I'm not against schedules..

Just saying..   HUMANS, are the problem.

Offline Calza

« Reply #23433 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 02:10:34 »
The fact that I need 25 posts to post in marketplace. and how hard it is to find R5/R6 ISO KITS!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #23434 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:00:58 »

Schedule keeps me level and grounded. Without it, I would be a wildman, because without it I would never shave or shower :))
Chris Schammert

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23435 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 12:44:44 »
I'm on a new type of allergy medication and it makes me really drowsy... I use to test my mental state by answering for myself when watching quiz shows on TV and I performed really badly, hardly understanding the questions at times.
🍉

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #23436 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 12:51:17 »
I'm on a new type of allergy medication and it makes me really drowsy... I use to test my mental state by answering for myself when watching quiz shows on TV and I performed really badly, hardly understanding the questions at times.

Drink some yummy coffee to keep yourself awake sir!

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #23437 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:29:52 »
Ex-wife threatening to take the kids, calling me names, and using expletives...  fun times.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #23438 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:57:37 »
I'm feeling bothered that I haven't made a low effort post on this forum for like a solid 4 years.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23439 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:59:34 »
I'm feeling bothered that I haven't made a low effort post on this forum for like a solid 4 years.

I hadn't noticed? :P

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #23440 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 14:03:24 »

I'm not sure if I should take that as an insult or not. Is demik still around :))?
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23441 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 14:05:11 »

I'm not sure if I should take that as an insult or not. Is demik still around :))?

Only in our hearts.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #23442 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 14:07:44 »

Only in our hearts.

THAT bothers me.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #23443 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 17:39:06 »
Somewhere, right now, there's a model f pinging annoyingly, reverberating its sound on concrete walls.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #23444 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 18:57:32 »
Somewhere, right now, there's a model f pinging annoyingly, reverberating its sound on concrete walls.

This post just killed your 1337 post number, dude! 

Heading to Italy for my honeymoon.  Any recommendations?  I'll be in Rome, Umbria (Perugia), and Florence.  Cheers!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23445 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:00:45 »

I'm not against schedules..

Just saying..   HUMANS, are the problem.

Humans are always the problem.

If it wasn't for humans, this would be quite a nice planet to live on.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23446 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:01:07 »
The fact that I need 25 posts to post in marketplace. and how hard it is to find R5/R6 ISO KITS!

Shouldn't take long to post a few likes in the media section ... ;P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23447 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:01:42 »

But does it solve the allergy?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23448 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:04:41 »

Woah.. hey...   100% Veggie can help with that..     it cures everything... EVERYTHING....  especially migraines..

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #23449 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 04:44:01 »

This post just killed your 1337 post number, dude! 

Heading to Italy for my honeymoon.  Any recommendations?  I'll be in Rome, Umbria (Perugia), and Florence.  Cheers!

Hello, how long are you staying? I've been many times in Rome, and I can't get enough of it. It's a very livable city, full of joy, nothing is overrated.
Pay a visit to Musei Vaticani, Musei Capitolini and the Fori Imperiali obviously. You'll be amazed.
I think that staying a week is the absolute minimum.