Resistance 90% Stroke
Resistance 90% Dementia
Resistance 90% Obesity

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Carbz
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 12:09:22 »
The biggest Scandal here is Blaming SUGAR..

By blaming the WRONG cause,  the industry will prolong the consumer's plight. 

-of course making money in the interim , they own the food stalls, just as they own the hospitals, the drug dispensaries, the dialysis clinics, the heart stent factory.

Remove the fats,    remove the animal products (which on average contains 30% fat),   and it will instantly eradicate   heart disease/ western cancers/ diabetes/ 90% of dementia

Offline dante

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 21:15:48 »
Only 3 more days and I can do some next level carb grocery shopping.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 21:56:49 »
Only 3 more days and I can do some next level carb grocery shopping.

Just keep to 22grams of fats per day total..  the rest is all you can eat..

Offline dante

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 12:32:56 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 12:40:39 »
http://pcrm.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/Jia-Xu.pdf

Good stuff,

OVERALL....  Carbs is not the problem..  It has everything to do with Meat and Oils.

If carbs was really SO BAD,   why is it that the human body runs on glucose ?

That's like saying  Gasoline is bad for cars...   hahahahaha

As for China,

Totalitarian governments are highly efficient at assimilating the newest science and progress.

However, post convergence, they are not adept at innovation.   This will be the next challenge.

Offline dante

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 11:51:49 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 12:02:05 »

OMG.. tp4 so jelly,  his wife is so good looking.  also skinny.. hahahaha

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 15:00:12 »
Macro's are for n00bs, just beast it out when you workout and pour beer all over your body.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 19:50:38 »
Macro's are for n00bs, just beast it out when you workout and pour beer all over your body.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.. ?

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 02:37:48 »

Me neither, but it sounds kinda hot xD .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 21:58:27 »

+1 for beasts and beer!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 22:39:10 »

+1 for beasts and beer!

idk... sounds like some secret language that non-heteros use to signal and arrange non-christian rendezvous

/ please excuse my politically correct language.. i've been brainwashed, and can't bring myself to say the words.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 05:08:56 »
Hmmm, non-Christian rendezvous, it's getting hot in here :p .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 05:49:41 »
Non-Christians have some of the best rendezvous!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 10:28:58 »
Hmmm, non-Christian rendezvous, it's getting hot in here :p .

Got to have standardized words..  but then the people use it in their --play--  and it becomes a bad word again.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 16:12:32 »

Neither do I :)

Good news is we're still friends.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 19:26:54 »

Neither do I :)

Good news is we're still friends.

Let me try out some digi math.

Word * Tp4 + Digi = Friend ^ Cat - 47

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 18:00:00 »
The biggest Scandal here is Blaming SUGAR... By blaming the WRONG cause,  the industry will prolong the consumer's plight... Remove the fats, remove the animal products (which on average contains 30% fat), and it will instantly eradicate heart disease/ western cancers/ diabetes/ 90% of dementia...

That may be true, but there's also quite a bit of evidence now that sugar is directly responsible for the creation and storage of body fat.

As with tobacco, sugar companies have paid huge sums to finance studies suggesting that sugar is harmless, and to suppress those showing otherwise.

The Truth About Fat and Sugar, Finally Explained (Men's Health magazine, April 2017)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 18:01:29 »
And BTW, making your text big doesn't make it profound—it just requires people who quote you to edit out a bunch of tags.  :?|
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 18:38:38 »
The biggest Scandal here is Blaming SUGAR... By blaming the WRONG cause,  the industry will prolong the consumer's plight... Remove the fats, remove the animal products (which on average contains 30% fat), and it will instantly eradicate heart disease/ western cancers/ diabetes/ 90% of dementia...

That may be true, but there's also quite a bit of evidence now that sugar is directly responsible for the creation and storage of body fat.

As with tobacco, sugar companies have paid huge sums to finance studies suggesting that sugar is harmless, and to suppress those showing otherwise.

Sugar itself is Harmless in ALL FORMS..

However,   when it comes with high fat composition (chocolate, potato chips),  it can not be processed by the body as efficiently,  Leading to insulin resistance, (long term) to diabetes

But there is NOTHING WRONG with sugar because that is the PRIMARY energy used in the entire human body.

As far as Turning sugar INTO FAT,   that's a matter of you eating too much fat,  therefore it made your body incapable of burning the sugar.. as the sugar you ate, has been rendered inept at crossing the blood stream barrier into muscles and organs.

The difficult part for most people here is  the PERCENTAGE of fat that is acceptable.  The average eating in America,  the land of heart disease is 20-30% calories from fat.

The correct amount is LESS THAN or at MAX 10% ...  22 Grams of fats per day..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 22:06:41 »

Sugar itself is Harmless in ALL FORMS..

However,   when it comes with high fat composition (chocolate, potato chips),  it can not be processed by the body as efficiently,  Leading to insulin resistance, (long term) to diabetes

But there is NOTHING WRONG with sugar because that is the PRIMARY energy used in the entire human body.

As far as Turning sugar INTO FAT,   that's a matter of you eating too much fat,  therefore it made your body incapable of burning the sugar.. as the sugar you ate, has been rendered inept at crossing the blood stream barrier into muscles and organs.

The difficult part for most people here is  the PERCENTAGE of fat that is acceptable.  The average eating in America,  the land of heart disease is 20-30% calories from fat.

The correct amount is LESS THAN or at MAX 10% ...  22 Grams of fats per day..

Sugar is unlikely to be harmless if formed into a 50Kg lump which was then lowered in accordance with the laws of gravity onto the upper portion of your cranium without any intervening diversionary devices.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 23:18:10 »

Sugar is unlikely to be harmless if formed into a 50Kg lump which was then lowered in accordance with the laws of gravity onto the upper portion of your cranium without any intervening diversionary devices.

Again..  the problem here is Delivery ,  not the sugar itself..

Of course,  you could say, well what if some aliens had suspended a critical mass worth of sugar in dark energy only to drain the pond. Then the mass implodes forming a super heavy object destroying the earth..

Well, yea.. there's that...   but by means of consumption for Food,  Sugar is 100% safe.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 05:51:54 »

Again..  the problem here is Delivery ,  not the sugar itself..

Of course,  you could say, well what if some aliens had suspended a critical mass worth of sugar in dark energy only to drain the pond. Then the mass implodes forming a super heavy object destroying the earth..

Well, yea.. there's that...   but by means of consumption for Food,  Sugar is 100% safe.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/effects-of-eating-too-much-sugar-2014-3

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 08:05:44 »

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/effects-of-eating-too-much-sugar-2014-3

Hahahahhaa.

Nearly all of those are caused by Meat eating.. 

Sugar is completely Safe..

For example, that list includes, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, cancer, liver failure, cognitive decline, gout.

All of these are now known to be caused by consuming animal foods.

However,  sugar in absence of animal products will avoid such catastrophe.

Offline dante

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:23:57 »
tp4 thoughts on skim (fat free) milk?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:29:35 »
tp4 thoughts on skim (fat free) milk?

4 Things in cows milk that we know are very bad for us.

Hormones
Antibiotics
Casein protein
Fats

Skim milk, takes care of the fats,  that's a plus

Hormones and Antibiotics however are still there,  America has an exceedingly high rate of hormone dependent cancers,  it is also THE LARGEST consumer of milk in the world.

The Rate of cancers track very steadily with increased milk consumption per capita.

Milk protein also greatly increases the rate of cancer cell maturity and growth..

And among other things,  American men typically all have mewbs.. hahahahahaha..  This is also predominantly due to the growth hormones.. (not exclusive to milk, but it's among the highest concentrated source of)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 13:01:41 »
Most generally,   if the product in question is made from something born of a mother, and has a face...    Don't eat it..