Author Topic: Pyramid Generator. [Aliens]  (Read 1372 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Pyramid Generator. [Aliens]
« on: Mon, 19 February 2024, 08:15:38 »
It' seems exceptionally credible that the Egyptians had at least electrical lighting from the various pyramid documentaries.

But behind this is a bigger confusion as to WHY BOTHER.  It was likely some sort of advanced-Aliens contamination event. 

Some alien ship crashed, the Aliens survived, and their AI block remained intact.

The ship was damaged badly enough that the living aliens could not repair it, and they could not call home. The distance traversed required working Jump-Tech, and a call home would require immense signal power to cover such a distance.

The only way this was possible, was to harness the local lifeforms to construct pre-Civilization, then generate dat 1.21 jigawattz they needed.

Once they built the pyramids, likely a generator/ signal amplifier /rescue beacon,  they made The Call.

But they've been stuck on earth for a LONG TIME, at least a couple thousand years.

Some of the Alien-guys thought, well, I could go back to Alien-Planet where I'm kind of just middle management, or I could stay here and play civilizations.

The alien-babes weren't that Hot anyway, and advanced civs probably had extremely complex marriage/mating rituals where it became an unpleasant resource exchange situation.

So, the cognitively-normal Aliens left, the more Autist-afflicted of the aliens decided to stay to play Monkey Civ.

The pyramids just does not make sense, It's far too complex to be a "just" a tomb. Even if you were a total boar's head of a human, spending that much resources to build something so useless as a tomb, out of all the possibilities at your command is unthinkable.

The ancient egyptian leaders, IF HUMAN, would've been among the only educated peoples, with education, you couldn't possibly be THAT idiotic/ myopic.    The resource cost of these "Tombs" would've been equal to that of raising Several armys / cities.  It's just too impractical for humans.  So it either had to be aliens, or at the very least there must've been another purpose other than to Enshrine.. (Electrical generator)

The AI block was likely left to rot, it of course had its own will to some extent, and persisted through the ages controlling some aspects of mankind (Arc of the Covenant).  There's the possibility that all the aliens left, leaving just the AI block, or some aliens stayed, but the AI block went rouge due to dis-repair, data corruption /Sentience co-limiter damage during the crash.

306208-0

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: Pyramid Generator. [Aliens]
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 19 February 2024, 11:23:37 »
I gotta ask, in all seriousness, do you really believe any of this?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 19 February 2024, 11:46:14 »
I gotta ask, in all seriousness, do you really believe any of this?

It's one of many plausible possibilities, this is just the one Tp4 prefers.

Offline pelfox

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 19 February 2024, 12:45:32 »
en boca cerrada no entran moscas

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 19 February 2024, 13:13:02 »

I gotta ask

Why would you have to ask about a TP4 thread?
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 01:40:59 »
Do not look at the sky. Do not make noise. Your cooperation is vital to your survival.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 05:55:38 »

I gotta ask

Why would you have to ask about a TP4 thread?
Genuinely, I find them very interesting. Good discussion material.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 07:07:17 »
It's usually worthless trying to argue with tp4 though.

I'll just address the most common nonsense arguments by the conspiracy theorists:
The pyramids just does not make sense, It's far too complex to be a "just" a tomb.
It's just a pile of squared rocks put on top of each other. Tombs of maharadjahs in India are fare more complex with intricate marble details carved out of impressive sized blocks and over-the-top size. Some religious shrines (on all continents) are also quite crazy. So yeah more recent pyramids were relatively well made, but they had *centuries* of training at that point to perfect their building techniques. Earlier pyramids were really rough and not very far from cairns in concept. The Taj Mahal is just a tomb too, and is absolutely insane in size and execution.
So no, it's not "too complex" to be a tomb.

Even if you were a total boar's head of a human, spending that much resources to build something so useless as a tomb, out of all the possibilities at your command is unthinkable.
Insanely rich and powerful human builds some insane contraption in order to project his over inflated ego.. Yeah certainly unthinkable. Oh wait. Have you ever been outside and seen our modern cities with those billionaire owned sky scrapers ?

The ancient egyptian leaders, IF HUMAN, would've been among the only educated peoples,
Nope at their peak egyptians were generally quite well educated.

etc. etc. all these arguments go either in the "people in antiquity were way too idiotic to do any of that" or "these people were too intelligent to do any of that" two sentences apart. All of them missing the mark completely anyway, people are always the same.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 07:38:54 »
Nope at their peak egyptians were generally quite well educated.

etc. etc. all these arguments go either in the "people in antiquity were way too idiotic to do any of that" or "these people were too intelligent to do any of that" two sentences apart. All of them missing the mark completely anyway, people are always the same.

But, you're not factoring in the ancient astronaut(contamination) possibility, or the provocation of a celestial consciousness.

Your counter argument is equally, mostly speculation.

Education is entirely the domain of a very few. We have rates up to 30-70% functionally illiteracy in developed nations, Australia, it's nearly that bad in the United States. People who can read a burger menu, but can not discern a document's truthfulness.

The Strata for what constitutes an educated individual is quite vast in between with gigantic chasms.

Why were we surprised Drumf got elected, ILLITERACY, that's how.

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 08:26:06 »
*sigh*
Countless scientists and historians who studied this field, meanwhile, will certainly not factor in these idiotic conspiracies. You said it yourself too many people are dumb and this kind of nonsense that goes "I dont believe the scientists, but that funny hairdo guy on youtube/tiktok seems really like a good person".

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 10:18:30 »
*sigh*
Countless scientists and historians who studied this field, meanwhile, will certainly not factor in these idiotic conspiracies. You said it yourself too many people are dumb and this kind of nonsense that goes "I dont believe the scientists, but that funny hairdo guy on youtube/tiktok seems really like a good person".

Egyptology is highly flawed because it's fairly narrow set of people. There's even ongoing debate on whether the pyramids kept people around like a museum, vs keeping them out like a regular tomb.

We don't know it's one way or the other, and there's more than enough room for space aliens.