Author Topic: Tp4 and the Outdoors  (Read 8253 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Tp4 and the Outdoors
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:34:13 »
You can use Windows 98 outdoors.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:49:22 »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:51:45 by Hundrakia »

Offline iri

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 07:15:21 »
It's common conception! But I'm more than willing to learn more about why that is or is not correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_fly

- iri, educating everyone on everything since 1985.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 11:29:24 »
It's common conception! But I'm more than willing to learn more about why that is or is not correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_fly

- iri, educating everyone on everything since 1985.
There we are, learning information normally reserved for studious bug lovers. That's what this thread is really about.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 13:55:20 »
If you're talking about the male mosquitoes, they don't bite.
Show Image

If I'm killing something, I will not look at it and make sure... It will die lol...

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 13:57:22 »
If you're talking about the male mosquitoes, they don't bite.
Show Image

If I'm killing something, I will not look at it and make sure... It will die lol...

well.. even if it's a male you should kill it.. so that it won't fertilize the eggs the females lay..

I don't actually know if that's how mosquitos do it.. so yea.. assumption' ing..   

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 13:58:10 »
Only thing I will save, are lizards.... From my cat...

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 14:26:55 »
Only thing I will save, are lizards.... From my cat...

pretty sure they can eat them..

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 14:39:32 »
Little lizards. I feel bad.
My cats kills em and I feel bad lol... So I catch them and put em in trees and such.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 14:54:17 »
Little lizards. I feel bad.
My cats kills em and I feel bad lol... So I catch them and put em in trees and such.

but how do you know the lizards arn't voicing their dissatisfaction ...

"hey buddy,  I just spent 9 hours crawling into this damn building,  and you put me back where i started, watching you on that damn tree.."

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:03:19 »
House...
I have my doors open sometimes and I guess they just walk in.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:55:18 »
IGN PROTIP: Bears love honey, so be sure to cover yourself in honey before entering the woods to ensure you make many new friends  :thumb:

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:56:10 »
IGN PROTIP: Bears love honey, so be sure to cover yourself in honey before entering the woods to ensure you make many new friends  :thumb:

Ace advice! Yogi and I are great pals.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:38:39 »

Bear : Dog
Lion : Cat

yes/no ??

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:42:50 »

Bear : Dog
Lion : Cat

yes/no ??
bear bear
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:46:43 »
Bear: wolverine

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:53:15 »
If wolverines were the size of bears, that would be truly terrifying. The only reason I am OK with wolverines and honey badgers being so extremely aggressive is because they be so cute and tiny and fuzzy. While they may bite my testicles clean off (that's what honey badgers really do when threatened) but at least I would live. And hey, free vasectomy!

What were we talking about?

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 16:53:42 »
BEAR : BEAR. BEAR : WINDOWSILL? BEAR : MOP?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 17:30:26 »
Due to the frequency of human-bear encounters, the B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and any persons that use the out of doors in a recreational or work related function to take extra precautions while in the field.

We advise the outdoorsman to wear little noisy bells on clothing so as to give advanced warning to any bears that might be close by so you don’t take them by surprise.

We also advise anyone using the out-of-doors to carry “Pepper Spray” with him is case of an encounter with a bear.

Outdoorsmen should also be on the watch for fresh bear activity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces.  Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur.  Grizzly bear **** has bells in it and smells like pepper.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 19:17:48 »
Due to the frequency of human-bear encounters, the B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and any persons that use the out of doors in a recreational or work related function to take extra precautions while in the field.

We advise the outdoorsman to wear little noisy bells on clothing so as to give advanced warning to any bears that might be close by so you don’t take them by surprise.

We also advise anyone using the out-of-doors to carry “Pepper Spray” with him is case of an encounter with a bear.

Outdoorsmen should also be on the watch for fresh bear activity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces.  Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur.  Grizzly bear **** has bells in it and smells like pepper.

Bears can catch squirrels ???

H0ly sh17... I didn't know they were that fast/ agile....

I am adding bears to the things of list I am afraid of.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 21:14:42 »

Show Image

You mean, bears weren't on that list?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 22:52:10 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 23:08:33 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?
Whenever I go to practice, those are my friends...  :p

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:32:37 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

no.. neither bears nor squirrels were present on my to-be-feared list..

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:33:28 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:38:10 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

A little bird told me he finds them bear-able.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:38:35 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

You guys and your puns...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:40:02 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

you could make a pun too, but the results could be grizzly

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #78 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:41:57 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

I'm done...

Woah... Tapatalk has emoji.... I wonder if you all can see it on the PC...
Sorry...

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 02:18:45 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

I'm done...

Sorry...

IDK if this is true.. but I've heard eagles can precision atg strike and claw your eyes out in 1 swoop.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 02:20:11 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

I'm done...

Sorry...

IDK if this is true.. but I've heard eagles can precision ats strike and claw your eyes out in 1 swoop.
Same way pigeon's have the precision to drop a load on my car?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 02:25:08 »
You don't wanna **** with those birds of prey  :eek:

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 02:25:31 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

I'm done...

Sorry...

IDK if this is true.. but I've heard eagles can precision ats strike and claw your eyes out in 1 swoop.

what have you done to anger the pigeon-gods..

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 02:26:40 »

Show Image

Or squirrels?

What about birds?

I'm done...

Sorry...

what have you done to anger the pigeon-gods..
Washed my car...
Go inside for lunch. And come back to bird crap on my fender lol.