Author Topic: What makes you happy?  (Read 556931 times)

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
Re: What makes you happy?
« Reply #1750 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:40:35 »
GH is awesome!

Absolutely! Really feel like I missed out being so inactive after registering many years ago :(
BUT WE HERE NOW :D
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1751 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:53:46 »
you!

no, not you. the other you. YOU KNOW.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1752 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:56:45 »
you!

Aww thanks dude ;)
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1753 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:59:25 »
OKAY NOW IT'S THIS

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1754 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 19:03:47 »
OKAY NOW IT'S THIS

I was expecting MEOW MIX MEOW MIX PLEASE DELIVER. I'LL GIVE YOU SOME BEEF AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOME LIVER.

:(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1755 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 20:50:34 »
you!

Go to 1 min 15 sec

Snow storm driving in the Subaru.  ^-^

Dude what? That sounds fkn scary LOL

Nooo, it was all slow driving through town.  :)  And I seriously love this car, even accelerating quick from a stop at a turn it still handles so well and doesn't even start to spin.  Such a change from my light RWD truck (GMC Sonoma).  :D

Also. This community. That makes me happy - the amount of support and help I've received from members has been outstanding, and it really makes me smile, even after having a terrible day or hearing bad news <3 You guys are the best!

+1

We <3 you too.  :-*

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1756 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:17:19 »
Nooo, it was all slow driving through town.  :)  And I seriously love this car, even accelerating quick from a stop at a turn it still handles so well and doesn't even start to spin.  Such a change from my light RWD truck (GMC Sonoma).  :D
----
+1

Oh dude nice, what model Subaru is it?

I was driving through the rain today in my baby blueHonda Formula Jazz (... it's a temp I swear) and good lord, the VTEC (just kicks in yo) and it spins out LOL.

Aww :3 <3  :-*

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:19:03 »
----
+1

Oh dude nice, what model Subaru is it?

I was driving through the rain today in my baby blueHonda Formula Jazz (... it's a temp I swear) and good lord, the VTEC (just kicks in yo) and it spins out LOL.

Aww :3 <3  :-*

It's a '10 Outback.  :)  Nothing sporty or powerful, but I love it.  Very useful, which is a big plus for me.  I was eyeing the Crosstrek pretty hard, but I'm almost glad I don't fit in them because the Outback is just so roomy for hauling things (and I can sleep in the back).  :D

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1758 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:24:44 »
It's a '10 Outback.  :)  Nothing sporty or powerful, but I love it.  Very useful, which is a big plus for me.  I was eyeing the Crosstrek pretty hard, but I'm almost glad I don't fit in them because the Outback is just so roomy for hauling things (and I can sleep in the back).  :D

Ohhhh, nice dude! Was in one those the other day funnily enough, surprisingly comfy :D Been looking into what car to get myself, it's so difficult to settle on something :/

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1759 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:27:20 »

Ohhhh, nice dude! Was in one those the other day funnily enough, surprisingly comfy :D Been looking into what car to get myself, it's so difficult to settle on something :/

Unfortunately I won't be much help.  :))  For me, the main limiting factor by a wide margin was am I too tall for this car, which made my choices much easier (albeit less interesting).  In the end though, I think I would be very happy with a Subaru even knowing I could fit in other types of cars.  :thumb:  But you know how fanboyish Subaru owners become.  :P  And if snow isn't a consideration for you, that changes things as well I'm sure.  ;)

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1760 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:30:52 »
Unfortunately I won't be much help.  :))  For me, the main limiting factor by a wide margin was am I too tall for this car, which made my choices much easier (albeit less interesting).  In the end though, I think I would be very happy with a Subaru even knowing I could fit in other types of cars.  :thumb:  But you know how fanboyish Subaru owners become.  :p  And if snow isn't a consideration for you, that changes things as well I'm sure.  ;)

Hahaha I wish I had that easy of a deciding factor, that would make things hella easy :P Hah yeah I know the Subaru type, understandable though, as the boxer engines sound fkn awesome <3

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1761 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:32:50 »
Unfortunately I won't be much help.  :))  For me, the main limiting factor by a wide margin was am I too tall for this car, which made my choices much easier (albeit less interesting).  In the end though, I think I would be very happy with a Subaru even knowing I could fit in other types of cars.  :thumb:  But you know how fanboyish Subaru owners become.  :p  And if snow isn't a consideration for you, that changes things as well I'm sure.  ;)

Hahaha I wish I had that easy of a deciding factor, that would make things hella easy :P Hah yeah I know the Subaru type, understandable though, as the boxer engines sound fkn awesome <3

It's "easy", but gets old really fast when it's basically every aspect of your life.  :(  Choose from these 2 pairs of pants, these 3 sets of shoes, these 3 cars, etc.  :|  Sometimes I want to, like, have something unique and flashy, but it's not available in my size.  -_-

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #1762 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:38:20 »
It's "easy", but gets old really fast when it's basically every aspect of your life.  :(  Choose from these 2 pairs of pants, these 3 sets of shoes, these 3 cars, etc.  :|  Sometimes I want to, like, have something unique and flashy, but it's not available in my size.  -_-

Ehh dude, tall people are incredibly attractive (RE: Lee Pace  :o ). But you sound incredibly tall, how tall are you? D:

Surely there's work arounds to getting a car you want, like, doesn't Shaq have his cars modified so he fits? But yeah, I guess that sounds kinda expensive LOL  :o

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1763 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:50:51 »

Ehh dude, tall people are incredibly attractive (RE: Lee Pace  :o ). But you sound incredibly tall, how tall are you? D:

Surely there's work arounds to getting a car you want, like, doesn't Shaq have his cars modified so he fits? But yeah, I guess that sounds kinda expensive LOL  :o

I'm 6'8", which is into the "freakishly tall" range.  D:  And don't get me wrong, I love my car and am not complaining about the car, it's just the process that bums me out.  Find a car I like, research to verify it would be good, try it, don't fit.  :(  Eventually I just started running around the lots trying to sit in the cars, THEN researched them.  It's just different and not as exciting knowing you can't get excited about a car until you've sat in it.  First world problems, I know.  :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1764 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:56:16 »

Shaq does have like, all that money to mod his Escalade with as well. From what I have seen of our Hoff, I don't think he has Shaq level of money ;)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1765 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:57:25 »
From what I have seen of our Hoff, I don't think he has Shaq level of money ;)

Not even close.  :(

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1766 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 18:59:10 »

Shaq does have like, all that money to mod his Escalade with as well. From what I have seen of our Hoff, I don't think he has Shaq level of money ;)

Escalades are pointless anyways, they're just a rebranded Suburban with a bigger price tag.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1767 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:56:20 »

I'm 6'8", which is into the "freakishly tall" range.  D:  And don't get me wrong, I love my car and am not complaining about the car, it's just the process that bums me out.  Find a car I like, research to verify it would be good, try it, don't fit.  :(  Eventually I just started running around the lots trying to sit in the cars, THEN researched them.  It's just different and not as exciting knowing you can't get excited about a car until you've sat in it.  First world problems, I know.  :P

Look on the brightside though. It's always hilarious watching more normal sized people sit in your car cause they have to adjust the seat so damn much.

Well at least I find humor in that situation  :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1768 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 17:58:52 »

Look on the brightside though. It's always hilarious watching more normal sized people sit in your car cause they have to adjust the seat so damn much.

Haha, true.  :))

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1769 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 18:02:55 »

Haha, true.  :))

I let a friend who is 5'1"ish borrow my car and when I tried to get back into the car it was impossible. The seat was less than a foot from the wheel.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1770 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 22:45:03 »
Getting drunk with friends!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #1771 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 22:55:14 »
Started playing Halo online and I'm having a blast

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #1772 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 01:51:28 »
jealous, i miss halo, i gotta get an xbone soon for it

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #1773 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 03:36:52 »
This was a pc version that was released only in Russia but people hacked it to be available everywhere. If you got a computer that can run it I suggest you check it out.

« Reply #1774 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 03:58:18 »
This was a pc version that was released only in Russia but people hacked it to be available everywhere. If you got a computer that can run it I suggest you check it out.
i heard about it and i know about it i just dont have the PC to run it, thanks for the suggestion though :P

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1775 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 14:53:25 »
Noblesse got animated. God is real
I love Elzy

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1776 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 14:55:47 »
Noblesse got animated. God is real

**** that's pretty hype.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

« Reply #1777 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 10:04:50 »
Just ordered Animal Crossing new leaf and Smash for my New 3ds

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1778 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 18:15:35 »
potatoes. man, i love them.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1779 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 18:35:36 »
potatoes. man, i love them.
Bro did you consider making a hole in that potatoes and you know whats next

Offline Ephemeral

« Reply #1780 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 21:17:12 »
A song that djents a little too hard.  :thumb:
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1781 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 00:11:19 »
A song that djents a little too hard.  :thumb:

honestly can never get too djenty
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1782 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 00:38:37 »
Cookies

And I haven't had cookies in weeks or months

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1783 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 01:43:09 »

I don't know if it's nostalgia or what, but this makes me quite happy.

It might be because I saw it when I was about 10 years old, in a room full of my cousins, in a far away land, when everything seemed to be simpler.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

« Reply #1784 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 02:46:22 »
me and a friend revealed our feelings for each other

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1786 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 05:54:09 »
So you're gay or wat? Give more info cmon!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1788 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 06:31:24 »

maybe their friend is the opposite gender

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1789 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 06:32:19 »

How u know he ghey
Man just some assumptions! Hope that he no ghey

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1790 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 07:28:02 »

Does life have more meaning now I hope?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1791 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 09:13:06 »
Maybe it's mutual hate?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1792 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 11:10:47 »

How u know he ghey
Man just some assumptions! Hope that he no ghey

Who cares if he is or not, whatever makes him happy. That was a very immature comment imo.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1793 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 13:23:20 »
I get to go away with my girlfriend this weekend ^-^ ^-^

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1794 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 13:25:57 »
I get to go away with my girlfriend this weekend ^-^ ^-^

daaaaaw

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1795 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 13:27:29 »

Who cares if he is or not, whatever makes him happy. That was a very immature comment imo.

Give him a break, he's 15.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1796 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 13:44:05 »
My tax return came in:

But I have bills to pay D=

« Reply #1797 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 14:01:17 »
ofc she's a man /s, nah shes not a man  :p dont worry guys i dont take offense to that stuff, if i were to take offense i'd be driven crazy by CS:GO by now

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1798 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 14:05:00 »
ofc she's a man /s, nah shes not a man  :p dont worry guys i dont take offense to that stuff, if i were to take offense i'd be driven crazy by CS:GO by now

Well, I'm happy for you. I know that **** is difficult to bring up and there is always a huge possibility that it won't go your way. But it did. And that's awesome. Now don't **** it up.

« Reply #1799 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 14:05:37 »