Author Topic: Been playing alot of Overwatch and Csgo  (Read 3681 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Been playing alot of Overwatch and Csgo
« on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 21:19:48 »
Havn't played them seriously for over a year, certainly haven't turned on game chat,   but not many ways to test a laptop.

I can't understand what all the young people are saying.

Their mannerisms and conflict doesn't make any sense. It's like their talking, but about nothing,  then some how,  one person becomes genuinely angry..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Been playing alot of Overwatch and Csgo
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 21:33:51 »
child games

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 22:39:51 »
child games

Which older people games do NT play. ??

Strictly Minesweeper and Jezzball

Offline Cutilead

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 05:12:09 »
I agree with you. These games are pretty addictive. Especially if you have some friends that you can play together. We were five friends who always played Counter Strike Global Offensive, and we were playing all night longs at least twice a week. It was pretty interesting, but we observed a lot of cheaters at high ranks, so we lost interest in this game. I just sold all my skins from my inventory on a special website and quit playing. I invested a lot of money in skins in CSGO, and I am pretty glad that I could find a way how to get my money back.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 July 2021, 04:42:28 by Cutilead »

Offline CRINGELORD22

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 05:24:19 »
Havn't played them seriously for over a year, certainly haven't turned on game chat,   but not many ways to test a laptop.

I can't understand what all the young people are saying.

Their mannerisms and conflict doesn't make any sense. It's like their talking, but about nothing,  then some how,  one person becomes genuinely angry..

Mute everybody and enjoy the game :thumb: Yeah , toxicity is actually a problem for a lot of game communities and i actually think its not only young people . I am a veteran CS player and i remember same **** when i stated playing cs 1.6 decades ago . But we need to remember that not all players like this and there are a lot of ways how you can enjoy this game . Personally, now i mosly watch tournaments and and get skins on csgo trading sites (i even manage to make money). But when i actually play i just mute every person who annoys me. And btw , you can always escape this problems by just playing with your friends for fun.Good luck have fun!
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 June 2021, 08:03:37 by CRINGELORD22 »

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 09:33:55 »
Been hopping into CS alot more lately as I rotate through Destiny 2 and CoD:ColdWar so I don't get burned out while leveling.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Sniping

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 11:50:27 »
dude you should play warzone
the best keyboard is the one in front of you

Offline stephpull

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 06:25:28 »
I have been playing CSGO since 2009. At first it's pretty hard, but I was a child so game was part of my life. After I understand that for crowd CSGO is not only a game. After I understood that for crowd CSGO is not only a game, I have started to suppose in other way. especially when I  found out that I can sell, gamble, giveaway and trade CSGO skins. I couldn't believe when I made my first 400 dollars selling skills and for more adrenaline, you must try csgo trade sites.  It was incredibly emotional. If you have been playing a lot of CSGO, and didn't know about this, you must try it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 June 2021, 03:35:08 by stephpull »