Author Topic: How does Kailh Yellow feels  (Read 4706 times)

Offline laucamminh099@gmail.com

How does Kailh Yellow feels
« on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 10:48:15 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

Offline whiffysole

Re: How does Kailh Yellow feels
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 08:50:15 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

I'm going to assume Kailh Yellows are similar to Gateron Yellows. I use Gateron Yellows in my daily board and I absolutely love them. They're my favorites besides vintage MX Blacks. In my experience vintage blacks are a lot stiffer than the yellows. Overall I think that the yellows are a good middle ground between reds and blacks. Definitely a good experience in my opinion.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 16:50:13 »
Kailh is Asian

Asians are yellow colored

Kailh Yellow, probably feels like Asian^2

Reaction Velocity + 28

APM + 100

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 17:12:58 »
Message to Kaihl,  You guys should stop using these forum advertisement agents,  they suck at their jobs, and it's so obvious, resultant of their poor command of the english language.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 11:15:26 »
I assume they are Razer yellows, or at least the same stems. Kailh is a Razer manufacturer.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline MaryJones

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 03 December 2019, 07:49:54 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other rapidessay linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

I'm going to assume Kailh Yellows are similar to Gateron Yellows. I use Gateron Yellows in my daily board and I absolutely love them. They're my favorites besides vintage MX Blacks. In my experience vintage blacks are a lot stiffer than the yellows. Overall I think that the yellows are a good middle ground between reds and blacks. Definitely a good experience in my opinion[/color].

Thanks for helping!
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2019, 07:53:40 by MaryJones »

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 03 December 2019, 11:34:22 »
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 11:09:28 »

Assuming they are Razer Yellows, they are a linear switch with very light force i guess. Very similar to MX Red.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 14:40:21 »
Message to Kaihl,  You guys should stop using these forum advertisement agents,  they suck at their jobs, and it's so obvious, resultant of their poor command of the english language.

Yeah so random these threads lmao
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020