Author Topic: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?  (Read 33864 times)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:35:52 »
hey you're back! still typing with all your force? so cute

You're either getting lame or muzzled so I'll bugger off to read something to do with keyboards. Nite paps aka aw

aww, are you sad im not replying to you with the same anger?

maybe next time you should pick somebody that actually cares what you have to say.

but thanks for the entertainment, i've never seen somebody so angry over literally nothing.

at least your keyboard got a good work out?

I couldn't agree more.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:45:02 »
Why is BW mad

Why is dmik being passive-aggressive..

Why is the sky blue?

Why do ducks quack?

It is the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always shall be, so sayeth the lords of the board.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:54:53 »
Why is BW mad

Why is dmik being passive-aggressive..

Why is the sky blue?

Why do ducks quack?

It is the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always shall be, so sayeth the lords of the board.

My old man would always say 'Why is the sky so high?'.....

Why do rappers like chicks with big butts? ***said by me***

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:59:31 »

at least your keyboard got a good work out?

The saddest thing apart from wading through more of your dross (in every sense) is that it was on a Logitech k400r.

No. 1 best-selling keyboard on Amazon.com

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:03:23 »
oh, okay.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:05:11 »
dood demik, blackwidow got you beat. he's obviously got superior interneting skills. i mean, i cant blame you considering he 360noscopeblazeits anyone who dares cross him
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:06:12 »
dood demik, blackwidow got you beat. he's obviously got superior interneting skills. i mean, i cant blame you considering he 360noscopeblazeits anyone who dares cross him

oh you're seeing it also?

str8 beat m8

what will i do with my life? i mean he literally insulted a part of my life that doesn't matter once i get off the internet.

the horror i'll face when i wake up tomorrow! the agony i'll feel!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:07:57 »

oh you're seeing it also?

str8 beat m8

what will i do with my life? i mean he literally insulted a part of my life that doesn't matter once i get off the internet.

the horror i'll face when i wake up tomorrow! the agony i'll feel!
i know, but he just has that kind of power, he perpetually reks scrubs, there's just no avoiding it

but actually who the **** even is blackwidow?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:08:57 »
dont know dont care lol

wish i could say the same about him. even went and made an avy about me. that's love!

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 23:59:21 »
Dang, I go for 24 hours and this thread (which should by all rights be dead) is going at triple speed with only about 4 people substantially contributing, totally off topic, and pretty useless stuff after #260 posts. This goes to show, this isn't about dippy at all, it's about drama and flaming. That being said, there's an obvious need to have a place where peeps can screw each other without polluting the rest of the forum. I suggested that back in Summer of Ping! but I was told "the forum is no place for that behavior". Huh. Guess I was right after all.

Also, as a very brief side note, I believe the last on-topic, useful post made, was by me somewhere around post #195 or so. LOL
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:01:01 »
Of all the good threads that get locked for no reason, this pile of crap stays open.

Mods pls

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:07:36 »
Of all the good threads that get locked for no reason, this pile of crap stays open.

Mods pls

Ditto  hahahaha   Maybe it's better if we all STFU and walk away. I don't need a mod to close a worthless thread for me to not partake. I have the will power to bail. Keep in mind the benefit of keeping this thread open....trolling and ****posting stays here. Ha!!!

I think this topic should be about my awesomely nifty sig! I think it has a lot to offer (besides the link to the forever-borked Kinesis article I keep promising to fix).
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:23:25 »
OP still only 3 posts, and only in this thread.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #264 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:48:55 »

Mods pls

Yeah, I'm gonna go with thoroughly derailed.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #265 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 00:52:45 »

Mods pls

Yeah, I'm gonna go with thoroughly derailed.

I guess it's kinda fun...it's not really about Rippy. It's about the replay some of the more heady drama of the old days, and the music, politics of the era. So much has changed, lol.

War is hell