Author Topic: Which Shows have you rewatched ?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Which Shows have you rewatched ?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 17:45:44 »
All of Breaking Bad for like the 6th time, Better Call Saul, all of Community, The Office, Parks and Recreation, the entire King Of The Hill series, every season of Always Sunny, every episode of The Big Fat Quiz, every season of Documental, and right now am about 1/2 way through One Piece.

I gravitate towards long-running series I can just keep on in the background while working. The subtitle only shows make it tough though.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 17:48:20 »
Oh I was made for this thread. I love rewatching my favorite shows (maybe more than watching new ones)

• Greys Anatomy
  • Silicon Valley
  • West World
  • Mr. Robot
  • The Newsroom
  • Cowboy Bebop

I'm pretty sure those shows have been on repeat for the entire pandemic.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline Kavik

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 23:49:00 »
Not during the pandemic, but just in my lifetime:

Cowboy Bebop
The IT Crowd
Parks and Rec
The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog
King of The Hill
The Simpsons (although I've seen so many reruns of seasons 1-8 in my life, it's probably 20x by now)

That's really all I can think of. I really, really hate watching stuff I've already seen unless it's a 10/10, especially TV Shows since they take so much time. At least movies are done in a couple hours.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 18:37:18 »
rewatched, contagion (2011) film, just now, Soooooooooooo accurate. ....

They covered nearly every plot point except Drumph.

Offline Tastenplatte

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 10:24:46 »
The wire 3-4 times. I am also a Futurama Sleeper, so probably 10+ for almost every episode.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 10:27:17 »
Queen's Gambit 3x now.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 23:01:15 »
MASH
Firefly
Band of brothers
Long Way Round (it's about and around the world trip on motorcycles but the real story is the trip itself which was amazing, Mongolia and Russia's Road of Bones was just fantastic)
Chernobyl
Allo! Allo!

I've also been scouring lists of classic TV shows and going through some of them, some good ones for people who are bored:
WKRR in Cincinnati
Magnum P.I. (the original)
Miami Vice
Night Court
Hill Street Blues (I found the sight of chalk boards more strange than the lack of cell phones)
Fargo (the series) is also pretty decent
Long Way Down and Long Way Up (sequels to Long way round)*

*Up was interesting as it was done on electric motorcycles and all it entailed. The bikes start off rocky as you expect, then starts to actually show real promise in places you'd least expect electric to make sense. It turns out electric vehicles sometimes make more sense than gas in rural areas with less infrastructure, odd I know. And yet it completely falls apart in places you'd expect it to be the best place for it. The struggle was interesting.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 07:44:41 »
Good comedy series are always high on rewatchability. No need to watch episodes in series; can even start halfway in and get a good laugh from something I've seen half a dozen times before already.
But I don't think its good for my sanity to binge-watch some of the insaner comedy shows, like Community.

I haven't rewatched any old series (of any kind) in order in these past two years. Only individual episodes, or spoon-fed clips by Youtube's algorithm. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but oh it is so tedious to rewatch as episodes.
Instead, I have been binge-watching series that I had previously missed entirely, such as The Orville, Firefly and some anime series.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 08:19:53 »
My daughter came to visit and we started (she started, I re-) Six Feet Under, one of my all-time faves. Still great.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"