Author Topic: NEWBIE REPORTING IN  (Read 1250 times)

Offline madhex

NEWBIE REPORTING IN
« on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 00:21:20 »
Hi fellow geekhacks,

I feel somewhat a gain of pride to be able to join such a great community and discussing about awesome peripherals that have escaped the mainstream scope.

I am an owner of a Filco Camo Majestouch 2, the main reason I am in this forum is because the connector cable is giving me problems and it tends to disconnect itself from my lappy every time it moves. Very annoying especially when I am on playing Dota 2 (feel free to pm to play together!).
I hope to get someone that can ship a custom cable all the way to Malaysia! I have opened up the keyboard and have no problems replacing it as long as I can get my hands on the cable.

Cheers,
Madhex

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: NEWBIE REPORTING IN
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 15:48:48 »
Hi fellow geekhacks,

I feel somewhat a gain of pride to be able to join such a great community and discussing about awesome peripherals that have escaped the mainstream scope.

I am an owner of a Filco Camo Majestouch 2, the main reason I am in this forum is because the connector cable is giving me problems and it tends to disconnect itself from my lappy every time it moves. Very annoying especially when I am on playing Dota 2 (feel free to pm to play together!).
I hope to get someone that can ship a custom cable all the way to Malaysia! I have opened up the keyboard and have no problems replacing it as long as I can get my hands on the cable.

Cheers,
Madhex

I'm sure the "whiskers" guy could make you a cable..

I'm not sure if he has the "end" that plugs into the filco pcb..

You might have to mail that to him :D

which means disabling your filco for a few weeks...

OR, you could make your own cable..  assuming it's the cable that's the problem.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: NEWBIE REPORTING IN
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 22:30:00 »
Welcome to Geekhack and there are quite a few members who will do custom cables for you.  Just head over to the Classifieds section.
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli