Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4218799 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #26700 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 09:31:53 »

Says the person that hardly ever posts his sources.  I could have made that chart for crying out loud.

Offline alysdexia

« Reply #26701 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 10:32:44 »

Nordic unlike Mongolic countries are big alcohol (acetaldehyde) drinkers too and lead in both lifespan and cancer rates.  Your old-ass chart is a bimodal distribution with almost no correlation when Mongolics are removed.

Absolutely alysdexia, 100% agree ,  Quick you need to drink more milk, and eat some ice cream too.

(Attachment Link)

Don't post the same image or content.  This mainly expresses the effect of post-World War I population recovery.

The collective studies conclude that butter is healthier than carbs; tallow is healthier than butter; coconut is healthier than tallow; seeds and fish are healthier than coconut; and fibre is healthier than calories.  However fibre can be gotten from shellfish and insects.  The countries with the best lifespan are maritime with access to fish fats.

Calcium, calciferol, and fat digest each other.

More on your prostate cancer fear:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_cancer
"Studies of twins in Scandinavia suggest that 40% of prostate cancer risk can be explained by inherited factors.[32]"
"Consuming fruits and vegetables has been found to be of little benefit in preventing prostate cancer.[41] Evidence supports little role for dietary fruits and vegetables in prostate cancer occurrence.[42] Red meat and processed meat also appear to have little effect in human studies.[43] Higher meat consumption has been associated with a higher risk in some studies.[44]

Lower blood levels of vitamin D may increase the risk of developing prostate cancer.[45]

Folic acid supplements have no effect on the risk of developing prostate cancer.[46]"
"Research released in May 2007 found that US war veterans who had been exposed to Agent Orange had a 48% increased risk of prostate cancer recurrence following surgery.[52]"
"The data on the relationship between diet and prostate cancer is poor.[84] In light of this, the rate of prostate cancer is linked to the consumption of the Western diet.[84] There is little if any evidence to support an association between trans fat, saturated fat, and carbohydrate intake and risk of prostate cancer.[84][85] Evidence regarding the role of omega-3 fatty acids in preventing prostate cancer does not suggest that they reduce the risk of prostate cancer, although additional research is needed.[84][86] Vitamin supplements appear to have no effect and some may increase the risk.[16][84] High calcium intake has been linked to advanced prostate cancer.[87]

Consuming fish may lower prostate-cancer deaths but does not appear to affect its occurrence.[88] Some evidence supports lower rates of prostate cancer with a vegetarian diet.[89] There is some tentative evidence for foods containing lycopene and selenium.[90][91] Diets rich in cruciferous vegetables, soy, beans and other legumes may be associated with a lower risk of prostate cancer, especially more advanced cancers.[92]

Men who get regular exercise may have a slightly lower risk, especially vigorous activity and the risk of advanced prostate cancer.[92]"

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1022.8738&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Farming and Prostate Cancer Mortality
"No striking pattern was apparent when risk of prostate cancer was examined by acres in various crops (table 1). No consistent change in risk was noted according to numbers of animals. When the entire cohort was analyzed, a small statistically nonsignificant decreased risk was noted for the highest exposure categories of dairy cattle (rate ratio (RR) = 0.78, 95 percent CI 0.60-1.01). A small increased risk was noted according to the number of beef cattle (RR =1.17, 95 percent CI 0.97-1.41). Restriction
of the analysis to the one-third sample resulted in decreased odds ratios for the highest exposure levels of dairy cattle (RR = 0.62, 95 percent CI 0.38-1.00) and poultry (RR = 0.79, 95 percent CI 0.59-1.05).
Number of acres sprayed with herbicides was associated with an increased risk of prostate cancer. No consistent pattern was apparent for fuel and oil expenses, fertilizers, or insecticides."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26702 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:18:23 »
Alysdexia Wisdom

Dude you should Write a BOOK.. Tell us more about the Cholesterol Code you've helped uncover home slice. I'm going to go eat some butter right now while I wait.

Hahahahahahaha

Offline alysdexia

« Reply #26703 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:24:18 »
Most dietary cancers come from plants.
Most types of cancer or most cancer cases?

I'd think that most dietary cancers are caused by nitrosamines in smoked or grilled meat, and sodium-nitrite in processed meat. That is at least the most common cause of colon cancer.
If you are going to barbecue meat this summer, by all means do marinate it in beer (or something else that contains antioxidants) before putting it on the grill!

Both.

dietary:
breast (acetaldehyde from ferments like alcohol, soy sauce, natto; lipid peroxide from rancid omega-6 and omega-3 unsaturated fats; however Scandinavians seem to ferment their fish too.)
colorectal, stomach, bladder (should be same as above; PAHs from burnt starch; acrylamide from burnt sugar; nitrosamine from minerals or parsleys)
liver (acetaldehyde; aflatoxin from wheat and bean fungus; coumarin from cassia and tea)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26704 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:28:03 »
I thought grub2 was great, could even chainload FreeBSD no worries, but now I'm stuck in a mental boot loop of ZFS on Linux as root attempts.

I dunno what's worse, the fact that I'm bothering to install ZoL as root just to see if I can, or that I'm kinda enjoying the pain.

Heck.

Offline alysdexia

« Reply #26705 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:30:11 »
Alysdexia Wisdom

Dude you should Write a BOOK.. Tell us more about the Cholesterol Code you've helped uncover home slice. I'm going to go eat some butter right now while I wait.

Hahahahahahaha

(Attachment Link)

Don't call me a funny dresser or whatever home slice means.  Corn-fed butter has more inflammatory omega-6 than grass-fed omega-3.  Now fuc​​k off with your images.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26706 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:39:27 »
Alysdexia Wisdom

Hahahahahahaha

(Attachment Link)

Don't call me a funny dresser or whatever means.  Corn-fed butter has more inflammatory omega-6 than grass-fed omega-3.  Now off with your images.

Facing the facts bb . !!

Offline alysdexia

« Reply #26707 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:23:49 »

Dericious Cholesterol Bombs.

(Attachment Link)

Can you post a chart from this millennium?  This trend doesn't agree with modern data: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_(2015).  Death rate correlates with birth rate; deaths in the 1990s correlate with births in the 1920s.  This datum says nothing about death age, only past breeding.

alysdexia casts fireball on statistics. 100% agree, GO YOU..

(Attachment Link)

More on this chart it proves how vegetarians lige with statistics.  The equivalent plant fat mortality chart shows that plants are about 13/7 or 185% as deadly as animal fat: http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/canres/35/11_Part_2/3374.full.pdf (p. 3379).  However as these charts are from the 1960s they still had trans fats; the plant fat chart should be different today.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:30:00 by alysdexia »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26708 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:34:38 »

More on this chart it proves how vegetarians lige with statistics.  The equivalent plant fat mortality chart shows that plants are about 13/7 or 185% as deadly as animal fat: http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/canres/35/11_Part_2/3374.full.pdf (p. 3379).  However as these charts are from the 1960s they still had trans fats; the plant fat chart should be different today.

Cutting through the myth with alysdexia ,  Plants are the devil.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26709 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:39:51 »
Did you register an account this morning just to argue with tp4tissue about the probability of irritation from milk and or dairy products?  What is happening to GH?!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26710 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:52:38 »
Did you register an account this morning just to argue with tp4tissue about the probability of irritation from milk and or dairy products?  What is happening to GH?!
It's probably TP4 arguing with himself to give himself a platform to spread veggie love or he finally split after all those energy bars and is having a breakdown.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26711 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:54:17 »
What's bothering me is my own laziness, ughh....

More procrastination than anything but still.

« Last Edit: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:56:44 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Starius

« Reply #26712 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 13:44:20 »
What's bothering me is my own laziness, ughh....

More procrastination than anything but still.

Perfectionism, fear of failure, depression, and anxiety are the most common reasons for procrastination I believe. 
I bet “laziness” is often touted as the reason by those who are not suffering from it themselves or who wish to avoid addressing the root issues.

As someone who can relate to such struggles of progress, my advice would be to avoid thinking about the overall grand view of what it will take to complete the task, but rather just think about the process in the moment, the journey of the task itself - like traveling down a road putting one step in front of the other. 
You’ll get there when you get there.  Don’t worry about how or when, otherwise you risk never going at all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26713 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 13:52:07 »
It's probably TP4 arguing with himself to give himself a platform to spread veggie love or he finally split after all those energy bars and is having a breakdown.

Maybe I is doing it, and not even awares ?

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #26714 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 14:01:23 »
Scandinavians seem to ferment their fish too.)
Very few of us actually eat that.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26716 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 15:06:29 »

Show Image

Maybe I is doing it, and not even awares ?

>_>

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #26718 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 18:05:46 »
Work is letting me do some never before done **** with our office and data center environments, but I keep running into road blocks when trying to do what they want me to.

Google hasn't helped much...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26719 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 18:09:14 »
Work is letting me do some never before done **** with our office and data center environments, but I keep running into road blocks when trying to do what they want me to.

Steal harddrives, flip on Ebay.. Move to Mexico.. Befriend daughter of Cartel Captain.. Fall in love, Marriage, move back to american state near the border, organize a coyote border crossing refuge/ checkpoint,  use chk point as front for secret fentanyl smuggling and human trafficking.

Offline JP

« Reply #26720 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 18:42:39 »

Steal harddrives, flip on Ebay.. Move to Mexico.. Befriend daughter of Cartel Captain.. Fall in love, Marriage, move back to american state near the border, organize a coyote border crossing refuge/ checkpoint,  use chk point as front for secret fentanyl smuggling and human trafficking.

Don't you think CL though of this already? Gotta maintain OPSEC.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26721 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 19:02:05 »

Don't you think CL though of this already? Gotta maintain OPSEC.

Oh, IC,  we're on the Movie Part 2..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26722 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 22:54:09 »

Not that I'm an IT pro, though I thought I'd mentioned I have had more luck searching for technical info with duckduckgo.  Between bangs and skipping the google suggested results I can usually find the right overflow post etc. much faster. !dpkg <package name> has turned into one of my favorite ddg bangs.  Sometimes the top result is actually the !stack sample ```code``` from an answer which is neat.  And on those rare occasions when I don't see enough with ddg (wallpapers or pngs) I can avoid google tracking with !g.  btw, I also use !archwiki

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26723 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 23:02:54 »
Found out recently the minimum wage in WA state is $12.50. Absolutely rancid, there is NO WAY anyone could live in WA for so little money. It's literally impossible without outside income or support to even imagine anyone outside the downtown Seattle area living on that little amount (for some reason minimum wage downtown only is $15.) How is that accepted by people? It's insane, and not right. I was actually made a job offer - requiring a college degree, and STILL pays $12.50 an hr. Go **** yourself with a katana, what the hell are you thinking?? You think I'm going to use my skills and brain for $12.50? Are you outta your mind?

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #26724 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 12:19:03 »
Found out recently the minimum wage in WA state is $12.50. Absolutely rancid, there is NO WAY anyone could live in WA for so little money. It's literally impossible without outside income or support to even imagine anyone outside the downtown Seattle area living on that little amount (for some reason minimum wage downtown only is $15.) How is that accepted by people? It's insane, and not right. I was actually made a job offer - requiring a college degree, and STILL pays $12.50 an hr. Go **** yourself with a katana, what the hell are you thinking?? You think I'm going to use my skills and brain for $12.50? Are you outta your mind?

What are you disagreements with moving somewhere else?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26725 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 15:24:48 »

What are you disagreements with moving somewhere else?

I mean, I make a lot more than that. But knowing the cost of living and knowing the state minimum wage bothers the hell outta me.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26726 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 07:55:15 »
Bought a big bag of spicy pork rinds to snack on, don't think they will make it more than a day.

I'm sure I'll be bothered at some point.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26727 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 08:41:25 »
Bought a big bag of spicy pork rinds to snack on, don't think they will make it more than a day.

Tp4 gets bothered bout mid way through the bag,   then plans some sort of conservation mode in mind, but it always fails, and the empty bag weeps.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26728 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 09:26:40 »

Tp4 gets bothered bout mid way through the bag,   then plans some sort of conservation mode in mind, but it always fails, and the empty bag weeps.

Seriously, if salt and vinegar or spicy it's over--there's no chance for conservation I'm devouring all the pork rinds.  Cracklins too.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26729 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 09:30:23 »

Seriously, if salt and vinegar or spicy it's over--there's no chance for conservation I'm devouring all the pork rinds.  Cracklins too.

Try dat adds a little garlic powder to salt+vinegar potato chips. !

tiny amount, hold bag close, gentle shakes.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26730 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 10:21:23 »

Try dat adds a little garlic powder to salt+vinegar potato chips. !

tiny amount, hold bag close, gentle shakes.

What the hell is a potato chip?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #26731 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 15:14:23 »
Cracked my phone screen so ordered a replacement which arrived more smashed than the one it's replacing, they sent another one without questioning it.  Second replacement arrived ages ago but I didn't have an hour to fit it until tonight.  3/4 through disassembly comes removing the battery which is stuck in with some weird tape stuff which snapped, so I resorted to sliding a knife under the battery.  Needless to say that didn't go well though luckily the puncture just made a fizzing noise and a bad smell not an explosion.  Oh, and the end of my knife blade has melted.  Now trying to get a cut down micro sim to work in a full size slot with a snapped pin...

What is the point.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26732 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 15:34:54 »
Cracked my phone screen so ordered a replacement which arrived more smashed than the one it's replacing, they sent another one without questioning it.  Second replacement arrived ages ago but I didn't have an hour to fit it until tonight.  3/4 through disassembly comes removing the battery which is stuck in with some weird tape stuff which snapped, so I resorted to sliding a knife under the battery.  Needless to say that didn't go well though luckily the puncture just made a fizzing noise and a bad smell not an explosion.  Oh, and the end of my knife blade has melted.  Now trying to get a cut down micro sim to work in a full size slot with a snapped pin...

What is the point.

Downgrade to a frip fone for emergencies only,  if it's worth saying it's worth eye contact.

220848-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26733 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 15:57:53 »
Been lucky enough to never crack my phone screens. I once dropped my phone out the window of a moving vehicle and it was still fine.

Offline Starius

« Reply #26734 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 16:30:19 »

What is the point.

I did a battery replacement on my iPhone 5S, and I can sympathize with you on that "goo strip" that holds the battery down. 
The same thing happened to me, the old strip snapping and I had a hell of a time prying out the old battery. 

The replacement "goo strip" proved to be equally as frustrating, as I accidentally twisted it prior to adhering to the case and well.... once that stuff sticks to itself, there's no going back.   I ended up just using a far smaller portion to adhere the new battery into the case. 
Worked out okay in the end, but it was not a enjoyable experience. 

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26735 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 22:47:56 »
The honest true: I've been unemployed for more than five years.  I hold my weight by offering any and all skills I have developed, but sometimes I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26736 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 02:04:09 »
The honest true: I've been unemployed for more than five years.  I hold my weight by offering any and all skills I have developed, but sometimes I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Life is an unrelenting *****. You need to find the little cracks of happiness where you can, but you gotta to look for them 'cause they won't find you on their own.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26737 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 07:01:17 »

Life is an unrelenting *****. You need to find the little cracks of happiness where you can, but you gotta to look for them 'cause they won't find you on their own.

Become a Cam-Star on Social Media. ??

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #26738 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 10:36:11 »
People using mobile phones when driving...
Don't know if the guy today was on his phone or not however - he drove behind me and didn't notice that I stopped...
My rear bumper is scratched, getting his insurance to fix it, but I'm so pissed...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26739 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 12:27:14 »

There is no amount of money on the planet for me to debase and waste myself as a talentless opportunistic leech on society. I'd rather starve. I'd rather fight stray dogs in urine soaked alleyways for scraps of meat. I'd rather jerk punks off for $5 a man under the Queensborough Bridge.

Cam ****s, men included (clothes on or not, doesn't matter,) are the lowest form of life on the planet. Modern beggars, instead of a street corner and being out of oppertunity, they have support and a roof over their heads and yet somehow STILL choose to be a complete waste of skin and hair.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26740 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 12:47:41 »

There is no amount of money on the planet for me to debase and waste myself as a talentless opportunistic leech on society. I'd rather starve. I'd rather fight stray dogs in urine soaked alleyways for scraps of meat. I'd rather jerk punks off for $5 a man under the Queensborough Bridge.

Cam ****s, men included (clothes on or not, doesn't matter,) are the lowest form of life on the planet. Modern beggars, instead of a street corner and being out of oppertunity, they have support and a roof over their heads and yet somehow STILL choose to be a complete waste of skin and hair.

I think cam ****s are awesome. It's like a digital strip club that gets much more dirty. Best thing is I can do all the touching I want without fear of being ejected. These girls need help paying for their college!

What's bothering me? My puter died the other day and I'm sitting here waiting for my new stuff to show up. Current status: Out for delivery.

No idea what happened. Was chatting through steam about gaming, then shut everything down for the night, fired it up the next morning and I get some lights and chassis fan, nothing else. **** it. Just buy new ****. Needed an upgrade anyway.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26741 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:24:20 »

No idea what happened. Was chatting through steam about gaming, then shut everything down for the night, fired it up the next morning and I get some lights and chassis fan, nothing else. **** it. Just buy new ****. Needed an upgrade anyway.

That's either powersupply or motherboard.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26742 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:25:54 »

I've seen bad ram do that to.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26743 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:28:34 »

I've seen bad ram do that to.

Hrrrm... for me bad ram has always thrown up errors for a while before dying. I've not had spontaneous ram death..

But, yea, it could happen..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26744 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:41:40 »

I think cam ****s are awesome. It's like a digital strip club that gets much more dirty. Best thing is I can do all the touching I want without fear of being ejected. These girls need help paying for their college!

What's bothering me? My puter died the other day and I'm sitting here waiting for my new stuff to show up. Current status: Out for delivery.

Thanks for the support.  tp4tissue I'll PM you my cam feed once I have it online ;)

edit - Whoa, ok.  Lots of PMs requesting a link.  Sorry, my cam feed is only for tp4tissue to enjoy
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 June 2019, 15:02:43 by csmertx »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26745 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 14:53:11 »

Thanks for the support.  tp4tissue I'll PM you my cam feed once I have it online ;)

According to the internet, the key is to identify with the lowest common denominating audience.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26746 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 22:10:16 »

According to the internet, the key is to identify with the lowest common denominating audience.

step 1: Play Minecraft or Fortenight

step 2: get your tits out, but act like they are just out there casually, the key is having full-on cleavage pushed right against the camera but acting like you don't notice what you're doing

step 3: no step 3, you don't even need to be good at the game or have an entertaining personality to get 14 year olds and depressed lonely people to give you their hard-earned paychecks for doing nothing.

step 4: remember, you are a predator preying on the weakest and loneliest people, but you need to act as naive and innocent as possible as if you aren't aware you are a human piece of ****.

CONGRATS! You are now a successful cam ****/ twitch thot/ instagram nobody! You made it without ever having to do or know anything!

nah but seriously, they are good talented people.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #26747 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 23:40:32 »
I'm bothered that this is the first time I learned about the term "cam ****"!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26748 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 00:09:44 »
I'm bothered that this is the first time I learned about the term "cam ****"!

what's ur stream belfong, we'll all subscrib.. don't lisen to NT,  he's angry bout evrything.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26749 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 03:20:15 »
I'm glad someone gleamed something from the typical canned responses.