Author Topic: Chandler...  (Read 2799 times)

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Chandler...
« on: Sun, 29 October 2023, 09:50:25 »
Just found out that Matthew Perry died last night  :'(
I always found him the funniest one from the bunch, identified with Chandler in many ways.
It is really sad when someone dies, alone, young.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Findecanor

Re: Chandler...
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 October 2023, 10:54:22 »
From what I've heard so far, he apparently died from a heart attack while in the bath.
He had been on and off drugs and alcohol for many years, and that takes a toll on the body. I watched him in a talk show in 2020 and I almost didn't recognise him.
🍉

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 October 2023, 13:28:45 »
From what I've heard so far, he apparently died from a heart attack while in the bath.
He had been on and off drugs and alcohol for many years, and that takes a toll on the body. I watched him in a talk show in 2020 and I almost didn't recognise him.

Yeah, played some sports 2 hours before, took hot bath - could trigger heart attack, weakened by drugs and alco after all those years I guess.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 October 2023, 13:48:27 »
I saw the show a few times but I am in the wrong age range to have found it compelling.

The report I heard said that he drowned in the hot tub, and having been in the hot tub business in the past I know that they can be problematic.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/ask-the-doctor-hot-tubs-and-heart-health
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 31 October 2023, 17:20:15 »
As someone with heart problems, but also loves hot ass baths - The doctor warned me about exactly this. Especially with drugs or alcohol in there which can affect body temp and heart rate.

The bath is meant to be relaxing, but it dilates all your blood vessels. Baths are legitimately a healthy way to relax your body, but people with high BP should be aware of the hemodynamic effects and limit their time in there.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 16 December 2023, 12:08:22 »
I read in domestic news that he had Ketamine in his system ...
🍉

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 16 December 2023, 22:10:56 »
He also played pickleball. This is why Tp4 loaths exercise. Too risky.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 17 December 2023, 02:13:59 »
Shrimp fried rice?
So you tellin' me a shrimp fried this rice?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 17 December 2023, 17:03:12 »
Shrimp fried rice?
So you tellin' me a shrimp fried this rice?

No, the thai shrimp boat slaves did.  :-X