Author Topic: Fake food in China  (Read 971 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Fake food in China
« on: Sun, 11 February 2024, 00:04:51 »
This is very disturbing. I wonder how much is exported to other countries?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Fake food in China
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 11 February 2024, 05:09:43 »
LOL, this is china observer. It's an anti-china tabloid funded by falungong, a chinese american cult, its operation is extremely similar to the infamous korean cult JMS.

That ballet shenyun they always promote, it's really just a honey trap used for blackmail and intel gathering.

The fake food video is a mix of stock footage of non-meat products.

The CIA uses these organizations as a backdoor to some intel though, which is why they still exist. This is well known in the intelligence community.

Offline Findecanor

Re: Fake food in China
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 11 February 2024, 08:15:51 »
There have been some real food scandals in China, that have been confirmed. It is not a specifically Chinese phenomenon, but has happened everywhere throughout the ages when criminals have seen opportunities because controls have been lax or corrupt.
Even mainstream brands dilute real food with as much crap as they can get away with.

The Chinese government has been hard on Falun Gong for a long time, and is probably behind some rumours about them.
Falun Gong consists of many different people worldwide.  Some practitioners don't see it as being different from Qi-gong or Yoga, though.
I tried it out myself some twenty years ago when it started to established itself in Europe, but felt that it was a little bit too cult-like.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 February 2024, 08:19:45 by Findecanor »