Author Topic: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?  (Read 117932 times)

Offline Belfong

Re: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?
« Reply #750 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:44:05 »
Sure... At least editing in iPhone is not such a pain in the ads now. Btw, Mr paranoid tp4, are you not worried about Full Access?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #751 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 22:12:53 »
Sure... At least editing in iPhone is not such a pain in the ads now. Btw, Mr paranoid tp4, are you not worried about Full Access?

i had to give it full access to test it out.. hahahaha.... but I don't use my phone for anything transaction related..

Offline Belfong

« Reply #752 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 04:11:37 »
Crap, I just found another cool GIF keyboard that allows one to search, choose and paste GIF DIRECTLY from iOS keyboard. But damn! It works in iMessage, Facebook, etc but not Tapatalk!!!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #753 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 04:20:22 »
I think I'm going to downgrade back to iOS8... iOS9 is utter garbage and I want my playlists back

Offline Belfong

« Reply #754 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 04:37:38 »
I think I'm going to downgrade back to iOS8... iOS9 is utter garbage and I want my playlists back
You are one week late. The window to downgrade is closed!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #755 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 04:43:06 »
You are one week late. The window to downgrade is closed!

wait what?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #756 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 05:31:11 »
Apple stopped signing 8.4.1 last week so you can't downgrade anymore.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #757 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 05:44:25 »
Apple stopped signing 8.4.1 last week so you can't downgrade anymore.

what the ****, so is there no way to go back at all? Surly people have cracked iOS9 or something :/

Offline Belfong

« Reply #758 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 05:48:21 »
There are some documented way to downgrade which involved lots of technical mumbo  jumbo which opens up your PC to risks. I tried to revert back from iOS 8 to 7 and failed and have since given up.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #759 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 06:03:22 »
There are some documented way to downgrade which involved lots of technical mumbo  jumbo which opens up your PC to risks. I tried to revert back from iOS 8 to 7 and failed and have since given up.

****ing

had a fun moment on the train this morning, was listening to music playing solitaire and i was getting imessages but the bar at the top notification would show for a split second and then disappear, so I brought down the notification area thing and clicked on the notification, instead of it opening messages, it removed the notification... odd I thought, so I tapped the home button, nothing happened, so I tapped again and again, nothing happened... oh good I thought
I pressed the lock screen, the phone doesn't lock it just instantly goes black. I press the lock button again, nothing. I press the home button, nothing.
So I press the lock button for 10-15 seconds to power it off, nothing. So i take my phone out of the charger case it's in and hold both the lock and home button for around 20 seconds, nothing.
Now this is an issue.
Did it again, nothing, after the 4th time my phone vibrated, so I tried again and suddenly it sprang into life and the screen went white with the apple logo in the middle.

idk how Apple have managed to **** up iOS8 so much, iOS8 wasn't even that good!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #760 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 19:40:47 »
I got the 6s+ today in pink, very nice.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #761 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:12:16 »

****ing

had a fun moment on the train this morning, was listening to music playing solitaire and i was getting imessages but the bar at the top notification would show for a split second and then disappear, so I brought down the notification area thing and clicked on the notification, instead of it opening messages, it removed the notification... odd I thought, so I tapped the home button, nothing happened, so I tapped again and again, nothing happened... oh good I thought
I pressed the lock screen, the phone doesn't lock it just instantly goes black. I press the lock button again, nothing. I press the home button, nothing.
So I press the lock button for 10-15 seconds to power it off, nothing. So i take my phone out of the charger case it's in and hold both the lock and home button for around 20 seconds, nothing.
Now this is an issue.
Did it again, nothing, after the 4th time my phone vibrated, so I tried again and suddenly it sprang into life and the screen went white with the apple logo in the middle.

idk how Apple have managed to **** up iOS8 so much, iOS8 wasn't even that good!

Ctrl-alt-delete?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Belfong

« Reply #762 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:27:11 »
baldgye is very unlucky with Apple devices. I've used iphone since 3g (had a 4, 4s, 5s and 6+) over the years and now these devices are being used as hands me down to sisters and in laws, and they are all working fine.

I suspect it is his 100GB music files!! Since it also affect his iTunes, i think my deduction is correct. Maybe he had some evil anti-apple worshipping songs in there.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #763 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 21:13:22 »
I suspect it is his 100GB music files!! Since it also affect his iTunes, i think my deduction is correct. Maybe he had some evil anti-apple worshipping songs in there.

iTunes is absolutely terrible at handling large libraries... It struggles so hard with my library it's not even funny.  :-/ 

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #764 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 00:39:17 »
I think it's also the fact that I use my iPhone's so much, I don't have an iPad or a laptop anymore so my phone picks up the slack. But that said it shouldn't make a difference, Apple make premium devices and should be able to cope when someone uses them fully.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #765 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 02:10:53 »
One new feature I have found since updating to the newest iOS is that if your watching a video in landscape and get a message notification (like a text being a phone and all) and you press the notification to launch the message app it will then launch the message app in landscape, even though I have portrait lock on, so the only way to get portrait messages back is to press the home button and then reopen messages.

I've never had this happen on any other version of iOS so I'm guessing it's a new feature, anyone else encountered it?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #766 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 02:17:09 »
You are using it wrong!

Seriously though, I'll keep an eye out on this and report back.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #767 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 03:28:40 »
You are using it wrong!

Seriously though, I'll keep an eye out on this and report back.

It happens with a couple of different video apps including Youtube, Twitch, GiantBomb Video Buddy, BBC iPlayer and a couple of others

Offline Belfong

« Reply #768 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 02:09:16 »

All self respecting GH iPhone user should download Popkey, a third party keyboard that let’s you browse and upload GIF ! From a keyboard! To a keyboard forum that loves GIF wars!

Offline raymogi

« Reply #769 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:51:33 »
Show Image

All self respecting GH iPhone user should download Popkey, a third party keyboard that let’s you browse and upload GIF ! From a keyboard! To a keyboard forum that loves GIF wars!

Downloaded. Let's get to war.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #770 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 04:00:30 »

Offline raymogi

« Reply #771 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 04:09:09 »
Show Image

Time out. How the hell do you paste it? It won't let me paste.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #772 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 04:58:13 »
You need an In App Purchase! Ha ha ha!

No, it's a bug with Tapatalk. While they are fixing it, you have to copy from the app (not the keyboard) and paste. Kinda defeats the purpose but it is what it is.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #773 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:09:07 »
Necro.

Saw the Samsung release today and just realized I'll probably be getting an iPhone 7 Plus in about 8 months.

Still have the same 6 Plus 128gb with Ballistic Urbanite case and Tech Armor privacy screen. Everything is stable and works.

Bought a bunch of Monoprice Lightning Mi-Fi cables and have 3 that fell apart :(  WTF?

Bought $130 car phone cradle and don't use it.

Never bought Nintype, but I dream of it occasionally.

I still text and drive sometimes. I'll try voice-text someday.

In downtown San Francisco a BMW parked illegally behind me. I backed up and pushed his car back so I had room to pull out. My trucks hitch hooked on his front bumper and when I drove forward I pulled off his bumper and other associated parts off the main body of his car. I took pics. With my iPhone 6 Plus. Pics came out great.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:10:54 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #774 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:12:44 »
Necro.

Saw the Samsung release today and just realized I'll probably be getting an iPhone 7 Plus in about 8 months.

Still have the same 6 Plus 128gb with Ballistic Urbanite case and Tech Armor privacy screen. Everything is stable and works.

Bought a bunch of Monoprice Lightning Mi-Fi cables and have 3 that fell apart :(  WTF?

In downtown San Francisco a BMW parked illegally behind me. I backed up and pushed his car back so I had room to pull out. My trucks hitch hooked on his front bumper and when I drove forward I pulled off his bumper and other associated parts off the main body of his car. I took pics. With my iPhone 6 Plus. Pics came out great.

Dude you are on fire with your posts today  :))
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #775 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:13:43 »
I know right?
What the hell is going on?
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #776 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:16:23 »
I know right?

On a related note to the thread, I am probably going to get a 7 plus this year too. I am hoping for them to include wireless charging or pairing, as they are more than likely going to get rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Belfong

« Reply #777 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:16:47 »
Necro.

glad to see you back!
Buy Nintype, it has many huge updates since we last saw it.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #778 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:21:30 »
I know right?

On a related note to the thread, I am probably going to get a 7 plus this year too. I am hoping for them to include wireless charging or pairing, as they are more than likely going to get rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Along with the "sponsored" article about the Samsung release was a "sponsored" link about the top 10 rumors of the iPhone 7. I think it will self-launch itself and it's owner into space, make girls pull off their tops at the touch of an app, and yes, have wireless charging and no 3.5mm jack.

I hate "sponsored" links/articles. They load slow, the page jumps around, and I have no idea what shenanigans could be going on inside my computer once I've hit that button.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #779 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:23:09 »
Necro.

glad to see you back!
Buy Nintype, it has many huge updates since we last saw it.

Really? I thought it had EVERYTHING already (except space-launch capability, and girls tops flying off ability)  :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:26:53 »
It fact it has less features now to make it more, main stream.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #781 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:32:17 »
It fact it has less features now to make it more, main stream.

DOWNGRADED? ??? ??

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #782 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 09:20:48 »
they are more than likely going to get rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack.

The ****?

How are you supposed to listen to things?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #783 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:11:13 »
they are more than likely going to get rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack.

The ****?

How are you supposed to listen to things?

U know what'd be cool.. Optically decoupled Earbuds..  That would be so cool..

You'd have copper running to the earbuds,  then inside the earbuds, there'd be an optical encoder and decoder, so none of the dirty DC from the fone affects the sound..   of course it'd need its own battery but earbuds use very little power, and we can easily get a lithium bat to power them for days.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #784 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:12:27 »
The Lightning port.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #785 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:31:10 »
The Lightning port.

...oh.

I just looked it up, what a huge step backward.  The display dongles you can kind of justify, since it's more of a stationary affair anyway, but a dongle for headphones?  Come on.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #786 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 12:10:53 »
And in 7 months we'll know for sure!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 16:12:22 »
Hopefully they'll get enough negative feedback about the removal of the 3.5mm jack and decide they were insane

Offline Altis

« Reply #788 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 18:32:36 »
Hopefully they'll get enough negative feedback about the removal of the 3.5mm jack and decide they were insane

I've been hearing more and more that the direction is to remove all ports eventually. You'll end up needing to do everything wirelessly, including charging.

Not sure how the average user will make do with that..
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #789 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 18:33:38 »
What about SIM cards?

Offline Marizen

« Reply #790 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 12:56:41 »
I currently use an iPhone 6, but only because it's supplied through work and I only pay $20 a month to rent the phone and unlimited data through AT&T.

Before that I had an LG G4 through Sprint, but I don't see any good reason to pay for two plans, and since my Sprint plan was more expensive I cancelled it. I still have the phone though, so if I get a different job I won't have to get a new phone again.

Before that I had an iPhone 5s (my first iPhone; I had a Droid and Razr Maxx before that), which was alright, but I didn't like how locked-down it was compared to most Android phones (in terms of software and hardware). I know you can jailbreak, but on Android I don't have to, so I'll stick to Android.

As for the iPhone 7, there's no way in hell I'd even consider getting it. The pursuit of thin-ness is completely ridiculous at this point. Phones are already too thin. I have had to buy a case for every phone I've had after my Droid, not because of build quality (I'm pretty protective with electronics), but because they're just impossible for me to hold onto otherwise. On top of that, taking out the 3.5mm jack takes away from features, without adding anything worthwhile. I already have bluetooth in my current phone, computer, etc. If I wanted to use bluetooth earbuds then I would, but I don't want to have to replace my Klipsch R6 and Bose Soundsport, and I don't want to have to buy an adapter because it already works how it is. Why would I pay more money to make something work when it already works with what I have?

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #791 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 13:51:45 »
I'm all about advancements, but...

Headphone jack:
I think to have the option of wireless, 3.5mm, or lightning would be ideal. Let's face it, discontinuing the 3.5mm port will not facilitate it's demise (like floppy discs or firewire).

If anything, they should make the swap to USB-C sooner rather than later.

iPhones are thin enough I think. I don't see the gain from making any thinner.

I'd think that 'toughening up' the device from drops would be a prime consideration.

I'll tell you this, iPhone 6 Plus is really too big to use one-handed, and I have men's large (glove size) and I love using one-handed. So I'd be interested in a size in between the 6 and 6 Plus. Good luck with that, right?

I am grandfathered with the original ATT plans with unlimited data. I pay $135 mo for unlimited phone, messages, data. It's my business account, they won't let me change it to personal. I'm getting a bit fatigued with the cost now that I see so many people paying so much less.

Offline deduction

• unix layout zealot
« Reply #792 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 14:27:16 »
As someone who has been hankering for a reasonably priced DAC for the iPhone 6s, I am actually okay with the 3.5mm jack being discontinued.  When playing music from my phone, I'm almost always driving a pair of custom molded in-ears.  As a result, I almost always drive with a DAC/amp so that I can control the sound in a much more precise manner.  Hopefully removing the 3.5mm jack will create an influx of iPhone-compatible DAC options.

This will be a PITA, however, for driving headphones while riding my motorcycle.  Weight and exterior dimensions really matter when the phone is in my front jacket pocket, resting against armored padding.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #793 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 11:16:13 »
I'm sure most people just want to be able to plug in their earbuds/headphones and go.

Having to buy an adapter is just another thing you have to spend money on and have to worry about losing or breaking.

When Apple removed disc drives from everything, discs were rarely being used any more in personal computers so it wasn't a huge deal. Pretty much any software you could ever need could just be downloaded. From what I've seen, being sold in stores and being used by other people, 3.5mm is still the standard.

That would be like if they made a laptop and removed all the USB 2/3 ports and told you if you wanna use your stuff that was working perfectly fine before you have to buy an adapter.

Oh...wait...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #794 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 00:51:59 »
So the iPhone 7 has been announced with no headphone jack and is essentially $159 more than the actual MSRP because you'll need to buy their special headphones with it.

That's pretty dirty even for Apple.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #795 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 04:39:06 »
So the iPhone 7 has been announced with no headphone jack and is essentially $159 more than the actual MSRP because you'll need to buy their special headphones with it.

I am not impressed. They should bundled it together!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #796 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 05:30:43 »
I can't seem to get excited about the smartfones anymore..

No matter how much (faster) they're saying it is,  we've run out of interesting things to DO on the phone..

Everything Computer related is just better on PC...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #797 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 05:31:21 »

You don't need to buy the special headphones - you get an adaptor in the box that is fine for everything except charging and listening to headphones at the same time.

Plus you also get lightning headphones.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #798 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 06:07:24 »
I think this is a good move. We'll see in a year.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #799 on: Thu, 08 September 2016, 06:15:09 »
I think this is a good move. We'll see in a year.

The removal of the headphone socket?

http://bgr.com/2016/07/05/iphone-7-headphone-jack-removal-apple-history/

Apple have removed a lot of things from computers and other devices that we took for granted.  And overall the world is a better place.

Apple is probably the best company to do this, as people will buy their products regardless.

What if we all still had computers with floppy drives.  And then had to fit a floppy drive into each tablet for compatibility?

Or have a big Firewire port on every device?

It might be a shock to start with, but most of these sudden changes are.  Once the market settles down and more headphones (and probably more adaptors) appear on the shelves people might be a bit more relaxed about it.

So yeah, in the long run when people have gotten over their indignation, it probably is a good idea.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ