Author Topic: 3 years!  (Read 9208 times)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: 3 years!
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 20:27:59 »
got me beat by a year

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:48:15 »
3 years later and i'm still busy watching china get rekt by korea
I love Elzy

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 22:19:02 »

Yeah but China will help blast the south back into the stone age when Trump restarts the Korean War.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 09:06:03 »

Yeah but China will help blast the south back into the stone age when Trump restarts the Korean War.

The politics is what it is..  korea holds onto the US ties simply because if they did not,  the economic powers of china would Roll them,  and there would be no koreans left in power in korea.

A currency is only as strong as the Guns defending it..

Korea, Japan , Taiwan,   These countries are on the surface wealthy,  as in they form HUBS for Financial exchange....   However without Soldiers/Guns / Nuclear arsenal,  when it comes to WWIII, what are their real options..

Side with the US whos thousands of miles away,   they would INSTANTLY disappear because genocide..   

Side with China,  assuming china wins the war,  they don't disappear, but becomes puppet states..

Assuming the United states wins,  they still become puppet states only mastered by white people instead of yellow..

In fact, the current situation, you can already see Japan is not terribly happy about their predicament. As they are as of current, puppet state to the white west.

For example,  Why in the hell are they killing all the god damn dolphins..  It's actually for a very ridiculous reason.. As, you can't really eat dolphins due to the 1000x mercury content vs smaller fish..  And what they can get for selling dolphins off for aquarium shows is dwarfed by their high tech industrial trades..  there's only about a hundred dolphins sold this way per year barely breaking 100k per dolphin, that's freaking nothing compared to their smallest electronics trades.

Japan despises the fact that they're a puppet state, and they know white people like dolphins,  So the yakuza decrees that , we're gonna kill all these god damn fish that white people like so much,  JUST to PISS THEM OFF..

Grown men with all the power in the world, behaving like children is a most interesting phenomenon..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 20:52:51 »
Necro but happy anniversary :)

--  But what did Rowdy do --  "AFTER_"

After what?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ