Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 250755 times)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: Things you hate
« Reply #2000 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:55:05 »
when seller of an LZ-GH includes plate mounted stabs
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #2001 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 00:05:24 »
Games for Windows Live
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2002 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 00:55:25 »
begging charities,

seriously i can't even run to the store to buy cat food without having to hear a speech by the worker about a donation to a charity they are supporting. Every store now seems to have an option to donate $1- $5 to some new charity everytime i swipe my credit card. It's my choice to donate to a cause stop forcing it, my girlfriend has a hard time saying no and everytime we go somewhere she gets nervous and ends up donating without having any idea what the charity actually is. Not to mention there is always already another guy sitting outside the store with a bucket and sign stopping me to tell me about why i should donate to his particular charity. Put this ontop of the homeless asking for change on my way home  >:D

when did charity shift from a simple jar on the counter, to being thrown in my face all day long
Forgot which store it was that kept asking for donations for some kids charity, cancer or something. I'd give a buck or two but they got really pushy. Well last time they asked I just gave them a stern look and told them no because I don't like kids. Cashier gave me a death stare but guess what?! They don't ask anymore!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #2003 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 10:24:52 »
begging charities,

seriously i can't even run to the store to buy cat food without having to hear a speech by the worker about a donation to a charity they are supporting. Every store now seems to have an option to donate $1- $5 to some new charity everytime i swipe my credit card. It's my choice to donate to a cause stop forcing it, my girlfriend has a hard time saying no and everytime we go somewhere she gets nervous and ends up donating without having any idea what the charity actually is. Not to mention there is always already another guy sitting outside the store with a bucket and sign stopping me to tell me about why i should donate to his particular charity. Put this ontop of the homeless asking for change on my way home  >:D

when did charity shift from a simple jar on the counter, to being thrown in my face all day long
Forgot which store it was that kept asking for donations for some kids charity, cancer or something. I'd give a buck or two but they got really pushy. Well last time they asked I just gave them a stern look and told them no because I don't like kids. Cashier gave me a death stare but guess what?! They don't ask anymore!

Yah, **** the kids!

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2004 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 10:36:13 »
when i eat the snack
and the snack get stuck in my teeth
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #2005 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 11:13:22 »
Hypocrites and mindless political stances. Very few people are actually consistent in what they think (me included).

Take abortion vs. welfare. If you can get out of the womb, democrats will take care of you for life. Many say you shouldn't be able to decide about how big your coke is, but you can kill an unborn child no problem. Republicans, on the other hand, compassionately protect unborn babies but that compassion evaporates once that baby is born and grows up a little. You're on your own. And you can't kill an unborn baby, but owning a gun so you can possibly kill another person (even if self defense) is some holier-than-God right.

Am I crazy, or are both sides incredibly hypocritical?

This is why I don't vote.

Voting is like masturbating - It feels good when you're doing it, but then you realize, you're just ****ing yourself.

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #2006 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 11:13:58 »
when i eat the snack
and the snack get stuck in my teeth

I got some beef jerky stuck between my back teeth. Got any floss?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2007 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 17:57:50 »
When your precious keycap puller needs to be retired... :'(

Used the sheet out of it over the years... R.I.P.

Looks like I'll have to use my plastic Filco one.

Offline Battou62

« Reply #2008 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 08:38:48 »
I  tried to create a character last night on GW2 named "Legitballin" and the name was already taken : /

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2009 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 08:43:17 »

I  tried to create a character last night on GW2 named "Legitballin" and the name was already taken : /
haha getting a name you want on a popular mmo, as if
that reminds me i should play more GW and GW2
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Battou62

« Reply #2010 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 09:57:56 »

My ingame is Battou.7832. Hit me up any time :)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2011 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 10:41:48 »

yo nice ill hit u up next time i get on
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #2012 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 18:34:11 »
I HATE dishonest seller.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2013 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 18:48:10 »

damn, feels like it's been way to long since I last played. Maybe I'll hop on
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2014 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 18:51:42 »
begging charities,

Yah, **** the kids!

pretty sure you can get in trouble for that
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2015 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 19:24:08 »

damn, feels like it's been way to long since I last played. Maybe I'll hop on
u def should
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2016 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 21:52:49 »
Having to remove every single bump .gif and image on the first page of  my classifieds thread since the GH image uploader broke and GH can't apparently suck a ****ing monkey's cock with ****ting all over the pages coding or servers or whatever the **** makes this site run like a legless fetus through a half-frozen stream of **** so it's like a thickened **** slurry of bull****. ****  >:D

Offline Flamingchook

« Reply #2017 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 23:24:12 »
Christmas songs.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93

Offline swathe

« Reply #2018 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 23:32:53 »
Christmas songs.

Oh this, had to sit through a Christmas parade last night, it was murder lol.
DAS Professional MX Blue
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Edition MX Blue

Linux + Emacs

Offline Flamingchook

« Reply #2019 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 23:42:47 »
Christmas songs.

Oh this, had to sit through a Christmas parade last night, it was murder lol.

Working retail has forever ruined them for me.

Offline iri

« Reply #2020 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 04:51:31 »
rouble fell 40% this year.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Coreda

« Reply #2021 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 16:20:18 »
There should be a things you love thread. You're a bunch of sweeties.

Mostly.

Maybe.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2022 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 16:21:26 »

There should be a things you love thread. You're a bunch of sweeties.

Mostly.

Maybe.
ill hug u if u want
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Coreda

« Reply #2023 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 16:34:39 »
ill hug u if u want

*Grabs matching gas mask*

Poses for Kodak moment.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #2024 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 08:19:18 »
Peas & Cauliflower. Those are bluergh
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2025 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 09:16:17 »

ill hug u if u want

*Grabs matching gas mask*

Poses for Kodak moment.
hell yeah
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #2026 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 17:07:54 »
People that just dump their nasty food-trash and garbage into the recycling bin. There's a trash can 3 feet away for that!!!!

We just had about 15 Chinese people move into our office, and the cultural differences are pretty apparent. Tea leaves / pulp and used paper towels, etc are not recyclable!!...  :confused:
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline Coreda

« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:00:02 »
Trolls can FOADIAF.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2028 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 18:17:34 »
People that just dump their nasty food-trash and garbage into the recycling bin. There's a trash can 3 feet away for that!!!!

We just had about 15 Chinese people move into our office, and the cultural differences are pretty apparent. Tea leaves / pulp and used paper towels, etc are not recyclable!!...  :confused:

I don't recycle because the current Murican system does not work and is not large enough to make a difference..

Whether or not YOU support recycling is irrelevant..  the notion is a farcry from the act-of..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2029 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:16:33 »
circadian rhythms

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2030 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:19:10 »
circadian rhythms
as a teenager this is not a thing
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2031 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:26:03 »
circadian rhythms
as a teenager this is not a thing

it's a thing bro...  greatly reduces your immune system capacity if you mess up ur circadian

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #2032 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:45:18 »

I don't recycle because the current Murican system does not work and is not large enough to make a difference..

Whether or not YOU support recycling is irrelevant..  the notion is a farcry from the act-of..

It's just the principal of things.

I recently came to the conclusion that they do this because there is no lid on the recycling bin, but there is a lid on the trash can. So it's purely because they don't want to use their foot to press down on the lever that lifts up the lid.

It's just the "it's good enough" attitude that kills me... I see it in outsourced software development, and now I see it happen in my office every day.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2033 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:54:52 »

It's just the principal of things.

I recently came to the conclusion that they do this because there is no lid on the recycling bin, but there is a lid on the trash can. So it's purely because they don't want to use their foot to press down on the lever that lifts up the lid.

It's just the "it's good enough" attitude that kills me... I see it in outsourced software development, and now I see it happen in my office every day.

It's very rare if at all possible, for any one person to pursue absolute excellence in EVERYTHING that they do..

Garbage disposal is probably not high on most people's list.

I understand where you're coming from on software development and public ethics, but really turn back and look at the times where  YOU've thought  "good enough."

You'd see that your criticism today is hypocrisy.

Humanity is hinged upon Good-Enough..  if we chased the 0.05% all the time, we'd all be hungry and dead, because we've spent all our resources on Cocaine to get 100% happy.

Offline Voixdelion

« Reply #2034 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 23:33:17 »
Top of the list for me HAS to be the new trend in illiteracy that is writing the word OF after SHOULD/COULD/WOULD instead of 'VE  (which is the same number of keystrokes and doesn't make you appear not as smart as a fifth grader...)   I HATE that.  A lot. 

A WHOLE lot. 

That actually comes to mind even before arguing with my passive-aggressive boyfriend on the list of stuff that makes me crazy. 

Humanity is hinged upon Good-Enough..  if we chased the 0.05% all the time, we'd all be hungry and dead, because we've spent all our resources on Cocaine to get 100% happy.

Nah, Cocaine is really not that much fun; I found it to be a wholly uncomfortable experience and had to go take a warm bath to relax.  And pot is cheap - free if you drop some seeds in the dirt...  I'd die from overeating with the munchies. 
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 January 2015, 23:37:24 by Voixdelion »
"The more you tolerate each other, the less enforcement will happen."-iMav

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2035 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 23:35:42 »
Top of the list for me HAS to be the new trend in illiteracy that is writing the word OF after SHOULD/COULD/WOULD instead of 'VE  (which is the same number of keystrokes and doesn't make you appear not as smart as a fifth grader...)   I HATE that. A lot.

A WHOLE lot. 

That actually comes to mind even before arguing with my passive-aggressive boyfriend on the list of stuff that makes me crazy. 

And yet... you use  "A lot"..

you should of known better

Hypocrisy level: 99

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2036 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 00:03:09 »
Top of the list for me HAS to be the new trend in illiteracy that is writing the word OF after SHOULD/COULD/WOULD instead of 'VE  (which is the same number of keystrokes and doesn't make you appear not as smart as a fifth grader...)   I HATE that. A lot.

A WHOLE lot. 

Unless a lot has nothing to do with his hate of poor grammar, and is just a miscellaneous sentence.

But still... it does seem strange that he should mention lots in that context...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #2037 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 00:04:16 »
Calc 3. Some problems are easy, some...are not :-X

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2038 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 00:05:19 »

A WHOLE lot. 

Unless a lot has nothing to do with his hate of poor grammar, and is just a miscellaneous sentence.

But still... it does seem strange that he should mention lots in that context...

the most correct assumption possible from that context is as an adverb..

and certainly an adverb is not a whole sentence..

Can you get away with Noun in this case...  idk...

i'm a bary speakin engrish as ti is.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2039 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 02:16:12 »
when u play dark souls and suddenly u f u c k i n g  d i e and ur like o h  g o d  n o t  g o o d
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #2040 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:21:32 »
Windows 8.1 and its plethora of driver issues. Just give me a usable Windows 10 or return me to Windows 7.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2041 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 04:36:14 »
Windows 8.1 and its plethora of driver issues. Just give me a usable Windows 10 or return me to Windows 7.

+1

And its useability issues.

And stability issues.

And lack of identity.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2042 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 12:14:50 »
The US court system. Man oh man is it inefficient  >:D

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2043 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 12:21:20 »
I hate the fact that I have no idea why everybody is using Halverson's avatar in different artisque variants.

Offline iri

« Reply #2044 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 13:40:02 »
The US court system. Man oh man is it inefficient  >:D
trying to sue someone, huh?!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2045 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 14:09:51 »
I hate the fact that I have no idea why everybody is using Halverson's avatar in different artisque variants.
THATS BECAUSE YOURE A ****ING NÅB, DANSKJÄVELN
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2046 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 14:50:50 »
THATS BECAUSE YOURE A ****ING NÅB, DANSKJÄVELN
Don't NÅB me silly bun.