Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 251545 times)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Things you hate
« Reply #1600 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:36:16 »
I hate when people take every article that comes across facebook as fact.  Including stuff from the onion and similar sites.

TL;DR: people are idiots.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1601 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:37:52 »
I hate when people take every article that comes across facebook as fact.  Including stuff from the onion and similar sites.

Read: people are idiots.

Just think how dumb the average person is.  Then you realize that half the people are dumber than that.  Carlin
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1602 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:39:07 »
When people take articles from the Onion seriously I want to punch a baby (more than I usually want to).
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1603 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:39:55 »

Just think how dumb the average person is.  Then you realize that half the people are dumber than that.  Carlin

Love Carlin, he was a genius. RIP George.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline iri

« Reply #1604 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:46:57 »

he's talking about a median person.

and why would you even care about someone who believes some **** on some random site in the internet? how does that affect you?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1605 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:51:24 »

and why would you even care about someone who believes some **** on some random site in the internet? how does that affect you?

Are you sure he wasn't referring to a mean person. :)) :)) :))
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1606 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:53:46 »

Because it bothers me to think that people would believe that a local state in the US would pass a law requiring a "parental physical" before being allowed to have any kids.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1607 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:10:11 »

Because it bothers me to think that people would believe that a local state in the US would pass a law requiring a "parental physical" before being allowed to have any kids.

It bothers you?

We have a thread for that ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1608 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 18:32:51 »
Ordered a Fc660c off elitekeyboards last friday morning, still havent received a shipping notification :(, QQQ I know but not having a topre board is killing me.
sell out and eat ass

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1609 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:14:52 »
I hate it when your pet dies and there's nothing you could have done and you weren't there to comfort them.  At least my dad was there with her at the vet when she went.

Xia, one of the best and weirdest cats I've ever had:

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #1610 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:21:12 »
My Great Dane died when I was on a ski trip. I know that feels. My dad pulled the car over on the drive back from the mountain and just cried. Sad day.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1611 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:35:31 »
applying for real jobs. this **** sucks.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1612 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:44:33 »

Especially if you're in a saturated market and out of state companies are only looking for local people.  Prepare for a long journey unless you're willing to work at minimum wage and never be able to pay off your loans.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1613 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:59:51 »

Especially if you're in a saturated market and out of state companies are only looking for local people.  Prepare for a long journey unless you're willing to work at minimum wage and never be able to pay off your loans.

my biggest fear is that i wasted the last 4yrs of my life and wind up settling for some crappy 20k a year QA testing job  :'(

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1614 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:01:10 »
Tinnitus  >:D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1615 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:23:01 »

are you sure you have tinnitus?

at very low volumes, you're supposed to hear some ringing which goes away if you don't focus on it.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #1616 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 04:42:03 »
Reddit. I don't hate it, but honestly the combination of the surface-level discussion/knowledge, and the up/downvoting system irk me often.

Every time I think I'm warming to it something reminds me of why I dislike the place. The quality and vibe of posters from a good forum is incomparable, personally. On Reddit there lacks much sense of connection to posters, making much of the discussion shallow and distant, and the general knowledge and engagement per user that I've encountered is lower than can be found on sites/boards dedicated to interests.

The place at times feels more like a public corkboard, although there are no doubt times when a useful post can't be found elsewhere. I don't think I'll ever really understand the site tbh. BTW none of this is aimed at the keyboard sub, but rather my experience of other subs and the site in general.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #1617 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:00:30 »
That is a problem with every large community it seems. Most of Reddit nowadays is reposts and the comments circlejerk. I have an account but rarely use it, just browsing through some subreddits I relate to.
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #1618 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:13:11 »

Do you realize how MANY people that is, being incredibly stupid on a regular basis?

We are severely outnumbered, and they are relentlessly outbreeding us.

That's how. And it's not just me, or you, or clib... it affects ALL of us (though in varying ways and amounts).

Reddit. I don't hate it, but honestly the combination of the surface-level discussion/knowledge, and the up/downvoting system irk me often.

Every time I think I'm warming to it something reminds me of why I dislike the place. The quality and vibe of posters from a good forum is incomparable, personally. On Reddit there lacks much sense of connection to posters, making much of the discussion shallow and distant, and the general knowledge and engagement per user that I've encountered is lower than can be found on sites/boards dedicated to interests.

The place at times feels more like a public corkboard, although there are no doubt times when a useful post can't be found elsewhere. I don't think I'll ever really understand the site tbh. BTW none of this is aimed at the keyboard sub, but rather my experience of other subs and the site in general.

TIL Reddit went mainstream.

What you've experienced is why Hipsters exist.

But then Hipster went mainstream, and there was some sort of spacetime anomaly... because now, hipsters have to hate themselves, because they are mainstream.

It's weird... but this is why hipsters hate when things they already liked, go mainstream. Which is how hipsters originated... which was made to seem "cool," which is how anything ends up "going mainstream." So now, you can't hate anything mainstream... or you won't be cool enough to be a non-hipster. Or something.
Logitech G710+

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #1619 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:15:23 »
at very low volumes, you're supposed to hear some ringing which goes away if you don't focus on it.
There are different grades.

I have got some mild tinnitus since 2006, and it really sucked when I got it because then I heard it all the time. When I got things to do, I started not to focus on it and these days I hear it only when I listen for it. But I can't stand when there is too much silence - like when I wear head phones without any music. I need sounds around me to cope.
The worst thing for me in daily life is not the ringing, but that it is harder for me to distinguish between different sounds based on direction: for instance, hearing a car approach on a noisy street or talking with someone in a crowded bar.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:18:18 by Findecanor »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #1620 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 14:01:40 »
I hate that whiskerBox doesn't post much anymore :<

maybe I'll see you at Defcon this year  :thumb:

Offline Battou62

« Reply #1621 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 14:20:18 »
Not being able to find some original dye subs : /

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1622 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 18:54:28 »

are you sure you have tinnitus?

That's what the doctor told me

at low volumes, I hear this ringing yes, and it's incredibly bothersome and it doesn't go away

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #1623 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 20:00:44 »
you

Offline Coreda

« Reply #1624 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 20:13:43 »
TIL Reddit went mainstream.

What you've experienced is why Hipsters exist.

But then Hipster went mainstream, and there was some sort of spacetime anomaly... because now, hipsters have to hate themselves, because they are mainstream.

It's weird... but this is why hipsters hate when things they already liked, go mainstream. Which is how hipsters originated... which was made to seem "cool," which is how anything ends up "going mainstream." So now, you can't hate anything mainstream... or you won't be cool enough to be a non-hipster. Or something.

lol wut. Hardly think Reddit was ever not the way it is. Anyway, can't say I liked Reddit to begin with, but it has its place.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #1625 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 20:18:21 »
People that don't like reddit don't understand it and/or don't utilize all of it's features.

Or they're salty because they constantly get downvoted and trolled.

« Reply #1626 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 20:37:11 »
yes that was mostly humor.

But there is some truth in the hipsterness of reddit, and the fact that any new paradigm gaining popularity (or an old paradigm gaining new popularity, such as all the "retro" stuff lately...) always brings in new "bandwagoner" types... which is exactly the thing hipsters complain about, when anything "goes mainstream." Kinda like how all the "old metallica" fans hated the black album at first... but then Load and Reload made the black album seem like it belonged in the "old metallica" group (imo, it was a mid-step, kind of its own thing). And then a bunch of the "old metallica" fans started bashing metallica for "selling out." Napster happened somewhere in there... but the whole thing was very facepalmy. Idk, i was irritated they stopped making the kind of tunes that made me like them, but i never really hated their new stuff (i.e. post justice).

This is of course just one example.

I don't shun reddit, i just don't have much reason to use it, aside from the occasional useful thread in whatever topic i happen to be pursuing at any time.

I just think it's funny to make fun of hipsters, especially since "hipster" kinda went mainstream. I often call myself an "original hipster," because i hated mainstream anything, before hating mainstream was cool. Actually, that's just another joke. I usually try to assess things for what they truly are, rather than judging anything based on how popular it is or isn't. But if i see a bunch of not-my-kind of people flocking to anything i like... that usually makes me want to get away from it. I mean, i saw what mainstream did to metallica, man (and i'll still say very few can even come close to their first four albums... especially 'justice).
Logitech G710+

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #1627 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 20:44:17 »
hating 'hipsters' just makes you a hipster

« Reply #1628 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 21:04:01 »
hating 'hipsters' just makes you a hipster

Dude, i know... that's why it's funny! I don't actually hate hipsters, i just find the recursive part amusing. Sure, maybe hipsters are annoying... but really, everyone can be annoying, especially bandwagoners.

The OG hipster hated mainstream, before "hipster" was a thing, and before hating mainstream was "cool." (hipsters always liked anything cool, before it was "cool" to like whatever that thing was... they're always the first on the boat, and the first to leave when the bandwagon crowd arrives)

But then, hipster goes mainstream, which means that a hipster-hating hipster, must then hate himself, because he hated "hipsters" before hating hipsters was cool... thereby making himself a hipster. lol.

I hate when i have to explain my sense of humor... In text, where it doesn't always translate...

I'm really more of an anti-hipster: i like whatever i like, even if that gets me lumped into a group of people with whom i otherwise have essentially zero commonality, aside from being human. But at the same time, i totally get it, how it sucks to have something "ruined" by all the bandwagoners flocking to something they don't even understand, pretending to like it just because "all the cool people are doing it."

Some people follow the herd; others are followed by the herd. I can't help being one of the first to identify cool. But if i don't like something, i'm surely not going to pretend for the sake of fitting in. Plus, i learned that if you just wait a little while, the bandwagon will move on to the next new cool thing soon enough.

Some things are actually better "going mainstream." Mainstream is where most of the consumers are, which means the highest chance to profit.
Logitech G710+

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #1629 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 21:08:29 »
I just embrace the hipster. If somebody calls me a hipster, I say "yeah, you're right" and move on. Exclusivity is great sometimes, and sharing interests is great sometimes as well. People are too sensitive.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1630 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 17:07:58 »
When people go back to an ex even though said ex treats them like ****e.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1631 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 00:24:24 »
INSECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1632 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 00:35:33 »
Coffee.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1633 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 00:54:18 »
INSECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

for whatever reason..  I read that as -Incest-....   and immediately thought of Cheetahs.. and how they're extremely homogenous and inbred....

Animal planet... !

Offline JoeC

« Reply #1634 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 01:43:50 »
Coffee.

what? uk doesn't automatically mean you prefer tea, does it? haha

recently i hate being poor.
Lurk Moar!!!!!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1635 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:25:47 »
I HATE INSECTS. ****ING INSECTS.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1636 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:32:00 »
Why? I mean, they're annoying, when attracted by your shining screen in the dark, but otherwise? Sounds like an overgeneralization or maybe even a phobia.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1637 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:36:11 »
I have entomophobia (insect phobia), and it doesn't help that I'm too blind to see them most of the time either. Ever since I was a kid I would start crying if there was ants on me, etc. :(
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1638 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:36:49 »
Why? I mean, they're annoying, when attracted by your shining screen in the dark, but otherwise? Sounds like an overgeneralization or maybe even a phobia.
i mean

outside
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1639 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:40:04 »
I have entomophobia (insect phobia), and it doesn't help that I'm too blind to see them most of the time either. Ever since I was a kid I would start crying if there was ants on me, etc. :(
i don't like ants on me either.
are there many insects in your area anyway?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1640 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:49:00 »
i don't like ants on me either.
are there many insects in your area anyway?

Thankfully, no. Just a lot of bees, flies, etc in the air.

Offline iri

« Reply #1641 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:50:51 »
that's good. last time i was at teh missus's country home, the 8cm hornets made me a bit scared.

i hate my lipomas.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1642 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:56:04 »
i mean

outside

But I hear the resolution is better.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1643 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 05:21:01 »
i mean

outside

But I hear the resolution is better.

The weather effects are pretty good too!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1644 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 05:44:08 »
Speaking of weather, I hate 30 °C weather, the air doesn't even move... only humidity isn't outright awful, thankfully.

Other than that, I hate my notes from the course on functional dependencies, I hate that there are no slides or coursebook or anything and I hate that I have to take the exam this weak^Wweek.

Offline iri

« Reply #1645 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 05:50:43 »
i don't hate the heat here because the humidity rarely exceeds 30%.

but i hate bigots.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1646 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 07:16:36 »
I hate cockroaches...especially the ones that fly around. >:D

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1647 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 07:25:10 »
i hate people that lag
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1648 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 07:28:06 »
Coffee.

Shhh.... be careful...

dfj might hear you.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1649 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 18:14:44 »
My ****ing WASD right now.

Works at home but not on the thin clients at work as of yesterday. The place I need it for.

FML typing on a **** HP rubber dome
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin