Author Topic: Which Humidifer  (Read 1517 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Which Humidifer
« on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 00:28:56 »
Y'all got one that's easy to clean?

I had that honeywell evaporate version but overtime I notice the paper starts to rot out and looked kinda moldy, I stopped using it.

Want to try the mist kind, but they seem to have these very tight space ports/ parts that look delicate and difficult to clean ?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Which Humidifer
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 08:05:25 »
I don't think that there is any avoiding mold and cleaning. We used humidifiers for years (when the kids were small) and there is just no getting around it.

And, you DO need to clean it regularly with disinfectant or else you are spewing more filth into the air.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Findecanor

Re: Which Humidifer
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 08:20:07 »
I've never had mould in my misters. Brown lime deposits though .. clogging the ultrasonic element until it stops working.

Maybe there's a way to put a silver coil (like what are used in water-cooling loops) inside the humidifier to avoid mould?