Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 22:54:53 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:10:00 by alienman82 »

Offline rm-rf

Re: hairiest GH'er
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 23:04:08 »
you know that's just going to grow back stronger right?
soon your eyelids will have hair.
and you will be consumed...

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 23:04:41 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:09:56 by alienman82 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 23:27:12 »
I'm so hairy I could braid my ******* closed.

Offline E3E

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 23:38:39 »
Body hair is lame

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 06:39:40 »
I have peachfuss on my face right under my eyes and I just shaved.  WTF body...

so hairy
If you have peach puzz, you're not hairy :p .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 07:20:24 »
It gets worse as you get older.

First, where you actually want hair, on your head, it starts getting thin. I have a bald spot, which sucks, but at least it is encircled with furred regions and I am tall, so it is less noticeable except by the sun's rays.

My leg and under-arm hair is much thinner now but I don't miss them. My back has furred up somewhat but I don't see it, although it tickles and catches (or encourages) sweat.

What really gripes me is hair growing prolifically in my nose and ears. Gross. And why? Nose hair could actually serve as some sort of filter, I suppose, but I trim it once a month, minimum, because it bothers me (and the people around me, no doubt).

But in the ears? Besides looking silly, it has no purpose at all except to tickle and catch dirt. Aaarrrggghh
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 07:45:15 »
I pluck hair from the bridge of my nose and the center of my forehead. /feels

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 09:46:02 »

First, where you actually want hair, on your head, it starts getting thin. I have a bald spot, which sucks, but at least it is encircled with furred regions and I am tall, so it is less noticeable except by the sun's rays.

My leg and under-arm hair is much thinner now but I don't miss them. My back has furred up somewhat but I don't see it, although it tickles and catches (or encourages) sweat.

What really gripes me is hair growing prolifically in my nose and ears. Gross. And why? Nose hair could actually serve as some sort of filter, I suppose, but I trim it once a month, minimum, because it bothers me (and the people around me, no doubt).

But in the ears? Besides looking silly, it has no purpose at all except to tickle and catch dirt. Aaarrrggghh

Well you're dying..  So basically all the other systems in your body has given up on life.

Those hairs in those places probably received very little bodily resources throughout your interim life. Now that the rest of your body needs less,   those places finally get to soak up some growth material before you die soon completely.

Don't stress it.. Tp4 is also dying..  But Tp4 #Ronery4ever..  so it's way worse

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 09:53:24 »

Well you're dying..  So basically all the other systems in your body has given up on life.

Those hairs in those places probably received very little bodily resources throughout your interim life. Now that the rest of your body needs less,   those places finally get to soak up some growth material before you die soon completely.

Don't stress it.. Tp4 is also dying..  But Tp4 #Ronery4ever..  so it's way worse

tp don't act like you haven't had to deal with that one nose hair that curls over your nostril and tickles the outside of your nose.  :confused:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:10:54 »

tp don't act like you haven't had to deal with that one nose hair that curls over your nostril and tickles the outside of your nose.  :confused:

This one is the best nose hair trimmer..

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER-GN30-K-Nose-Hair-Trimmer/dp/B0049LUI9O

Don't get the expensive version with the vacuum, the vacuum function barely works, the 1 battery system just isn't powerful enough to provide meaningful suction ontop of cutting power..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:20:18 »
I have a fair amount of chest hair, pretty hairy arms and legs, but not that much on my belly and nothing on my back. I'm sure there's people around here MUCH hairier guys around here.

I'm losing it on the top of my head though D: .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:23:35 »
I have a fair amount of chest hair, pretty hairy arms and legs, but not that much on my belly and nothing on my back. I'm sure there's people around here MUCH hairier guys around here.

I'm losing it on the top of my head though D: .

//Stress  from computers no doubt..  Tp4 got computer stress..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:28:07 »

This one is the best nose hair trimmer..

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER-GN30-K-Nose-Hair-Trimmer/dp/B0049LUI9O

Don't get the expensive version with the vacuum, the vacuum function barely works, the 1 battery system just isn't powerful enough to provide meaningful suction ontop of cutting power..

I unhinge my old razor blades from the handle and use them on my nasal cavities. I think nose hair trimmers are wasteful tbh :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:30:37 »

I unhinge my old razor blades from the handle and use them on my nasal cavities. I think nose hair trimmers are wasteful tbh :thumb:

That's what I thought, until I got a free one which came with a power drill purchase.

That one worked so well, but the blade dulled, and the motor died,  so I then got the Panasonic..

But overall,  it trims much closer than nose hair scissors, and I'm not sure how you taking a razor into there, hahahahahhaaha

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:37:55 »

That's what I thought, until I got a free one which came with a power drill purchase.

That one worked so well, but the blade dulled, and the motor died,  so I then got the Panasonic..

But overall,  it trims much closer than nose hair scissors, and I'm not sure how you taking a razor into there, hahahahahhaaha

Show Image

Lol, short and gentle circular motions. I can't use those cartridges that use seven blades to lift the hairs or whatever. Twin blades cartridges for this guy. Plenty of elbow room to work in each nostril

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:42:36 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:09:49 by alienman82 »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:43:07 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:09:47 by alienman82 »