Author Topic: Shipping from US to China  (Read 1107 times)

Offline AceRuckus

Shipping from US to China
« on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 23:20:07 »
Has anyone had any experiences using USPS priority international flat-rate small boxes to ship caps to China? I shipped caps to an MM user a little over 2 weeks ago, and it left the US promptly and arrived in China on the 13th or 14th. I know this because the EMS tracking was created on the 13th. Using priority international small flat-rate boxes, you get tracking in the US via USPS until it leaves the US. After that, it's pretty much up in the air as far as delivery time because they don't guarantee 6-10 business as it may vary. USPS does though give you a delivery confirmation number (similar to a tracking number) but is only updated after delivery.

EMS takes over as the courier once in China, but I don't speak Chinese else I would have called by now.

Now, 2 weeks after shipping, the buyer hasn't received it. Is there anything else that me or the recipient can do?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Shipping from US to China
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 05:43:55 »
What you want to do, is go to your local Chinese Super Market,   some of them have special courier service specifically tailored for US-2-China shipping.

Don't be alarmed , these places usually look run down and sketchy,  but they're legit.   US-2-China is a big business right now.

Offline AceRuckus

Re: Shipping from US to China
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 12:46:30 »
What you want to do, is go to your local Chinese Super Market,   some of them have special courier service specifically tailored for US-2-China shipping.

Don't be alarmed , these places usually look run down and sketchy,  but they're legit.   US-2-China is a big business right now.

Lol at helpful as that is for future packages, I don't think it can help me in my current situation.