Author Topic: Upcoming: Second Q&A video, post your questions!  (Read 1149 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Upcoming: Second Q&A video, post your questions!
« on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 06:31:55 »

Leave a comment about any questions you might have! :D
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Upcoming: Second Q&A video, post your questions!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 08:27:22 »
Even the hair on his hands are blond... This is how you know chyros is a real blond..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 09:55:40 »
Even the hair on his hands are blond... This is how you know chyros is a real blond..
My hair goes virtually white during summer, and my whole father's side is blond. I have viking ancestors, too ^^ .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline slot demon

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 10:20:25 »
Thoughts on beamspring? Will you ever consider reviewing one if can get one? Whats your opinion on costum made keyboards (“korean kostums“ idk how I should name them)? What did your family/GF say to your hobby? Which keyboard did you use at work? Will there the day come when you have enough keyboards, all keyboards you wanted to reach? Which of the modern keycaps are your favorites? Whats your opinion on artisans? Sorry if some of the question are already covered in the first part, I saw it of course but cant remember me, I will probably watch it again.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 10:39:52 »
I think this is probably the question on everyone's minds::

How many females haz the -=Chyros=- succesfully wooo-ed utilizing mechanical keyboard technology ??

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 16:57:11 »
That's a stupid question, because you can't really control for the voice…

That said, Chyros, how many awkward phone call do you get, because of the voice?
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 December 2016, 16:59:04 by davkol »

Offline ToonsAndCereal

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 21:48:12 »
Chyros,

I love your videos. From what I've seen you say in your videos and YouTube comments, I gather that you are more into vintage keyboards than modern keyboards. You have pointed out that older keyboards tend to have more solid builds, and overall better keycap quality than modern keyboards, and have also taken to task some of the trends in modern mechs, such as the rise in keyboards marketed to the "gamer" demographic. I was wondering, however, if there are any current trends in mechanical keyboard design and initiatives within the mech community that you see that you think are positive developments (?). On the flipside, are there any mechanical keyboard myths or false information that you see repeated frequently that you would like to dispel? An obvious one that I have seen debunked many times, for instance: that linears are "for gamers" but are not good for typing.

I look forward to your next review!