Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4196758 times)

Offline iri

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1300 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 04:30:42 »
Macbook Pro 13" vs Dell Latitude 14" for work.
Can't make a choice.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1301 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 05:47:49 »
my entire body hurts because really nasty fall
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1302 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 08:41:06 »
Can't make a choice.

Not the Mac

I can't seem to find any me time again so I'm getting depressed.
What's the proper procedure when one begins to have serious thoughts of jumping off a nearby cliff?
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 September 2014, 08:42:44 by Senthura »
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #1303 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 08:49:33 »
crowd
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline sunshine

• my site
« Reply #1304 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 01:00:20 »
I'm bothered that beginning next week it will be dark when I come to work and dark when I go home, so no more sunshine for me  ::)

haha.even though I am not clear about what brother you ,but I am sunshine and wish to bring sunshine to you ~
cool~

Offline iri

« Reply #1305 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 01:22:48 »
UK's landlords who really don't like tenants with pets.

Can't make a choice.

Not the Mac
yes the mac.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1306 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:02:57 »
WHATS BOTHERING GLOD?

I was just let go (terminated) from a place i have worked for 6 years at. I am job-less and scared.

expect a sale from me soon

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1307 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:04:57 »
WHATS BOTHERING GLOD?

I was just let go (terminated) from a place i have worked for 6 years at. I am job-less and scared.

Damn, so sorry to hear. :(  Hang tough.  I've been/am currently in your shoes and can relate.  If you wanna vent, shoot me a PM.  It helped me when I was freaking out.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1308 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:05:50 »
WHATS BOTHERING GLOD?

Oh noes! :(

I sincerely hope you find another job soon!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1309 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:19:40 »
****ing LA traffic.

And good luck Glod.  I know how scary that cnan be.  Hopefully you have a good support system.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1310 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:23:47 »
I've had a piece of steak wedged between my teeth in the hardest possible ****ing place to reach all the way in the back...IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1311 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:25:59 »
I've had a piece of steak wedged between my teeth in the hardest possible ****ing place to reach all the way in the back...IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Don't eat meat. Problem solved.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1312 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:27:35 »

Don't eat meat. Problem solved.

That's simply asking too much, Mr. Nubs.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1313 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:28:37 »
WHATS BOTHERING GLOD?

Bro that's rough. Best of luck. PM me if you need to vent.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1314 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 20:23:48 »
Today I finally decided to out and explore my new neighborhood. This is the worst place I have ever lived in terms of getting anywhere. Literally everything is on a hill, so the trip back home was excruciating. The hills surrounding these apartments are unbikeable, and damn near unwalkable. We aren't talking any regular hills here, they are extremely steep, to the point where cars stopped at the lights were turning off their engines. I was absolutely unable to ride back home the entire way because the hills were too steep. I had to stop and rest 3 separate occasions and actually vomited once due to overexertion. I am thinking about selling my bike since it is of no use to me anymore and I have no room to keep it.

I have no idea how this neighborhood has a higher walk score (or any at all) than my last one. This is like living in Hell for a fat man with no car.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1315 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 20:30:42 »
Today I finally decided to out and explore my new neighborhood. This is the worst place I have ever lived in terms of getting anywhere. Literally everything is on a hill, so the trip back home was excruciating. The hills surrounding these apartments are unbikeable, and damn near unwalkable. We aren't talking any regular hills here, they are extremely steep, to the point where cars stopped at the lights were turning off their engines. I was absolutely unable to ride back home the entire way because the hills were too steep. I had to stop and rest 3 separate occasions and actually vomited once due to overexertion. I am thinking about selling my bike since it is of no use to me anymore and I have no room to keep it.

I have no idea how this neighborhood has a higher walk score (or any at all) than my last one. This is like living in Hell for a fat man with no car.
pics?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1316 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 20:32:29 »

pics?

**** that, I'm not going back out there!

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1317 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 19:17:53 »

pics?

**** that, I'm not going back out there!

+1, made me laugh.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1318 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 21:55:39 »
The new Gauntlet, its good but its just not Gauntlet.
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 September 2014, 21:57:11 by RED-404 »

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #1319 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 22:34:32 »
Numerous things really.
  • Coping with emotional strain/battles
  • Dealing with financial issues (bills and what not)
  • Coping with my keyboard starting to break and not entirely having the funds to replace it
  • Fixing my ridiculous sleeping pattern, fml
  • Getting annoyed with friends who are distant and only come back when they need help regarding subject or subjects
There's loads of my mind at the moment, but it's time for some music.
你搞砸了

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1320 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 22:40:25 »
Numerous things really.
  • Coping with my keyboard starting to break and not entirely having the funds to replace it
  • Getting annoyed with friends who are distant and only come back when they need help regarding subject or subjects

All of these can be overcome with a little patience and planning.

In five years, will you even still remember some of what is happening now?

:D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1321 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 22:57:57 »
Numerous things really.

All of these can be overcome with a little patience and planning.

In five years, will you even still remember some of what is happening now?

:D

Whatever you do guys..   Don't drink away your problems..   it will be tempting at some point in your life..

Drinking is so easy...  I think about it all the time when I'm stressed..   and most recently Dota..

Dota has almost the exact same role of complete escape from reality and its problems..

becareful, when ya'll  engage in the drink, and the dota..

Offline iri

« Reply #1322 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 13:43:04 »
wedding tomorrow.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1323 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:12:37 »
wedding tomorrow.

Happy for you.
NOW RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline iri

« Reply #1324 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:20:47 »
also the unusually low speed with which i am now downloading the music for tomorrow's banquette.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1325 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:46:09 »
Numerous things really.

These ^

Computers at school hate me, and for some reason, there are teachers who think I won't get work done unless I use them; as a result, they resent the use of my laptop, which works, and me. Latent conflict is beginning and it's going to become manifest in the form of a screaming fit if they don't jump off my back.

Dell Latitude D531 from 2007 can barely run Windows 7 with an average boot time of 10 minutes.
This is the problem.

"I'm sorry your almost 8 year old piece of **** wouldn't boot and now won't connect to wifi. I don't feel like trying 3 others and wasting all my class time to find that out on those too. It's easier if I just pull mine out and type these notes up in Word there."

"No, you're going to **** off if you do that. The piece of **** works fine for me."

"You watched me start a ****ing playlist, kill Steam, and open Word. Shut up *****, and if the piece of **** worked so well for you then why is the tech lady always in here fixing it for you. Yeah. That's what I thought."

End thoughts that have now been purged from my brain.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:48:07 by Senthura »
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1326 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:57:39 »
wedding tomorrow.

Right on Iri, it's been quite the build up! Congrats, hope it's truly a day to remember.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1327 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:09:30 »
People are *******s man. Known lots of my friends since the very beginning (pre-k/k/1st grade), but ever since middle school, they still do **** like make plans without you and talk about said plans in front of you. Or just never invite you to ****. Like right now. Kinda hard to get new friends when there are 40 people in your whole grade.

Whatever. I got you guys :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 September 2014, 21:13:03 by hwood34 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline iri

« Reply #1328 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 04:52:54 »
wedding tomorrow.
Right on Iri, it's been quite the build up!
thanks. and it was my second wedding this month.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1329 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 15:05:55 »
I was sent a oneplus one invite, but it was sent in the middle of the night for me and it expired by the time I got up at 7am this morning. :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1330 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 00:24:50 »
Amazon.....I just realized an item I ordered Sunday never arrived today but something else I ordered Monday did.....that makes no sense. Both items came from the same distribution center that is ~ 4hrs away.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1331 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 00:39:36 »
Wind Chimes and this...

Looks like I am going to have to do the uninstall thing, then probably go tack weld the neighbor's wind chimes to his aluminum siding. When it gets windy he needs to tie them up or take them down, but no he's a lazy little *****.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1332 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 01:33:15 »
People changing their attitude immediately after you're done helping them out, or a day after you hangout.

I try to be easy going and rarely pay attention to the little things, but it's just kinda rude to have a change of attitude like that if someone has been good to you.

BTW big thank you to Spamray for making this thread. Always good to have a venue for release, always healthy :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 October 2014, 01:36:59 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1333 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 15:54:20 »
Stupid FedEx.  If I had known EK would use FedEx to deliver my HHKB, I would have put my work address.  They require a signature, so I sign the thing and leave it at my door.  The driver shows up on the final attempt while someone is home, doesn't knock on the door or ring the doorbell, leaves the final notice and takes off with the package, ignoring the signature.   UPS is bad, but I hate FedEx for residential deliveries. 

Come on EK, make USPS an option.  At least with them I know I can swing by my post office to pick it up, FedEx just turns into a cluster**** where you have to hope you get it delivered on a weekend when you're there or you're willing to swing by one of their locations to pick it up.

So now I won't have my HHKB until tomorrow.

/end asinine first world problems rant

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1334 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 16:21:26 »

It just is, I don't know why.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1335 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 16:25:23 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 September 2015, 14:46:02 by esoomenona »

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1336 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 16:26:04 »
Show Image

Do you need a sticky?

He definitely needs a sticky.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1337 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 16:26:57 »
Show Image

as long as my thread gets a sticky im cool, after all it is 31 days of halloween
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1338 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 13:50:17 »
My car battery died right before my road trip...  :(

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1339 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 14:12:15 »
My car battery died right before my road trip...  :(

Someone get this guy a jump.

Edit:  IT IS ALIVE!!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 October 2014, 14:45:31 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1340 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 20:53:09 »
Got a bull**** ticket today.  Apparently leaving 4 car lengths between you and the car in front of you while going 35-40 miles an hour is "following too closely".  Cop pulled me over and said I was going 55 at one point when I topped out at 50 in a 45 zone and people were going faster than me ahead of me (not to mention that the cop had been going faster than me for a little while) and that I made an unsafe lane change, which, apparently when my blind spot monitoring doesn't beep and I can see a good two, maybe three car lengths of room behind me to change lanes.

He only ticketed me for "following too closely", but I have no clue how he could tell when he could only see from his rear-view and side-view mirror since I was behind him following a car that was next to him and a car length and a half behind him.  There have been times I have deserved to get a ticket, this was not one of them.  And it's a ****ty ticket to fight because it's all subjective as to what is "too close" and if I lose, I have to pay court fees on top of paying the cost of the ticket, which would probably end up costing double the cost of the ticket and without the option of traffic school.

Edit:  I forgot to add it was one of those school district cops.  Most of the ones I've met wouldn't cut it in a city police force.  He also told me that he had hoped I would pull up onto a curb on the freeway onramp he pulled me over on and motioned me to pull over to the side on because the onramp was a "dangerous place to stop on".  No **** officer.  That's why I was going to pull over on the side of the road of the barely moving rush hour freeway before you ordered me to the side of the on-ramp.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 October 2014, 22:15:52 by nubbinator »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1341 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 23:12:51 »
People are *******s man. Known lots of my friends since the very beginning (pre-k/k/1st grade), but ever since middle school, they still do **** like make plans without you and talk about said plans in front of you. Or just never invite you to ****. Like right now. Kinda hard to get new friends when there are 40 people in your whole grade.

Whatever. I got you guys :thumb:
This again today. "Oh man, wouldn't that be so funny if we went to the movie and you just showed up out of nowhere lol"
Or you could just ****ing invite me to the movie ****head

Offline JackMills

« Reply #1342 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 03:12:38 »
After final rehearsal customer comes back with issues. After asking how it was after the two test runs, they say that it wasn't tested then, because they had too much work and too little time. Just tell us that earlier so that we can postpone, but no, we'll just see how it goes. So a week before go-live I have to solve ****, which basically turns my rehearsal in a test run. And then you have your project manager freaking out. His manager trying to find a responsible, which obviously is me, because I press the buttons. While I am not having meetings with the customer to discuss what is expected from them.
**** it, worst project ever, too many of our people involved, lack of documentation, bad communication. I got into this project, they hand me a scenario and tell me to run it. I have no clue what some of the tools or why a particular order of execution is necessary, but I run it and then I can get blamed because it hasn't done what was expected, bah.
And when we think it finally works, customer pulls that, just forget it.
I am starting to dislike my job, I am thinking to get into .NET developing cause there are some good opportunities near my home. But my experience with it is not good enough to land a job, so back to studying after work.

Offline JackMills

« Reply #1343 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 03:20:50 »
And also, had a meeting with our architect and his ideas are great but it would set us back 120000€ to 150000€. Which is too much at the moment, but it would be an awesome house then. I could do a lot myself, but for some things I just lack the skills (roof, windows, stairs), so I can save some but still be over budget.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1344 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 03:25:48 »
Yeah, well, I stepped on a Lego.  :'(

Offline JackMills

« Reply #1345 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 04:47:53 »
That hurts.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1346 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 05:03:34 »

I swear this is my superpower. I can step on Legos like it's no one's business.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1347 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 05:31:17 »

I swear this is my superpower. I can step on Legos like it's no one's business.
Holy ****! SUPER HOOF!

I'm being forced to work overtime for the next few weeks...  :mad:

I guess I'll have extra money and that's supposed to make it better... piff
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1348 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 05:31:29 »

i think u need medical attention, thats srs bsns
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline JackMills

« Reply #1349 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 06:33:13 »

i think u need medical attention, thats srs bsns
I think it depends on the size of the Lego, but that's something that they'll need to check at the hospital.