Author Topic: The Church Of Halverson  (Read 818070 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: The Church Of Halverson
« Reply #3800 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 22:18:45 »
So this is a hockey thing?

If you want, but your balls would get wet.

Unless it's ice hockey, in which case your pucks would get wet.

Road hockey, when it rains it pours

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3801 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 05:54:52 »
Shark granny sex!

175611-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3802 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 04:02:07 »
I miss you guys.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3803 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 16:39:11 »
I miss you guys.

Hope you're doing alright

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3805 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 17:37:01 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3806 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 19:04:49 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3808 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 19:27:01 »
I miss you guys.

I miss you.  :-*

how come u no post more often.. 

we all feels neglected.. !!

:(  So much going on... Actually just started a new job yesterday. And it's tough to browse as much as I used to when I've stopped spending money on keyboards. Just kind of killed the fire, yknow? And then I fell behind on all the threads and it's hard to catch up and contribute when I've missed so much. I miss the constant focus I was once able to give to the forum; it's just not there anymore. :-/

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3809 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 19:30:49 »

:(  So much going on... Actually just started a new job yesterday. And it's tough to browse as much as I used to when I've stopped spending money on keyboards. Just kind of killed the fire, yknow? And then I fell behind on all the threads and it's hard to catch up and contribute when I've missed so much. I miss the constant focus I was once able to give to the forum; it's just not there anymore. :-/

Hai Hoff..  Do you have a moment to talk about 100% veggie 10% fat.. !!

Muahahahahahahahah

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3810 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 22:03:58 »
I miss you guys.

I miss you.  :-*

how come u no post more often.. 

we all feels neglected.. !!

It took me months to (mostly) catch up again after I had a couple of little breaks for health reasons recently.

And although I have not reached keyboard nirvana, I have run out of money and thus also don't buy much these days.

I keep scanning IC/GB threads in case there is a little GB I could join, like the LED one recently.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3811 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 22:26:43 »

It took me months to (mostly) catch up again after I had a couple of little breaks for health reasons recently.

You know what Chu' Need ?

100% Veggie, 10% Fats..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3812 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 16:24:59 »
Let the sin begin!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3813 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 21:51:14 »

100% Veggie, 10% Fats..

A different diet would not have helped.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3814 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 23:50:04 »

100% Veggie, 10% Fats..

Just ignore TP, he's just a ghost.

I for one am just glad you're back and posting to keep this church alive

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3815 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 22:03:41 »

100% Veggie, 10% Fats..

Just ignore TP, he's just a ghost.

I for one am just glad you're back and posting to keep this church alive

Deus ex machina?

Pistris in machina!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3816 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 18:30:27 »
Why do we exist

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3818 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 18:33:13 »
Why do we exist
Show Image

not sure if making pizza ?

Just warming up the oven.

I'd even invite you here tp

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3819 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 18:35:29 »

That's the OLD -Tp4..

New -Tp4 would show up,  be all like, disagreeable, and talkin' bout vegetables, how people actually eat them.

It's unfortunate that the New Tp4 is now #Ronery4ever  lvl 99 + 11

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3820 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 19:09:39 »
Why do we exist
Show Image

Whoa! Is that a pizza oven? I'm super jelly if it is. I want an outdoor pizza oven.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3821 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 19:14:09 »

That's the OLD -Tp4..

New -Tp4 would show up,  be all like, disagreeable, and talkin' bout vegetables, how people actually eat them.

It's unfortunate that the New Tp4 is now #Ronery4ever  lvl 99 + 11

We can make you a veggie pizza, shush and eat it

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3822 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 19:14:55 »
Why do we exist
Show Image

Whoa! Is that a pizza oven? I'm super jelly if it is. I want an outdoor pizza oven.

It is indeed! I made it very hot today and they are cooking in about 45 seconds!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3823 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 19:17:35 »
Why do we exist
Show Image

It is indeed! I made it very hot today and they are cooking in about 45 seconds!

You're the coolest guy on Geekhack!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3824 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 19:56:06 »
Why do we exist
Show Image

You're the coolest guy on Geekhack!

Ha!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3825 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 22:07:19 »
Wood fire pizzas the best :D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3826 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 13:09:59 »
Squirrels keep eating my tomatoes, bastard don't even care if they're green.

And I still pronounce tomato like rowdy would, people think me weird.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3827 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 13:16:58 »

Get a gun and shoot those lil' bastards Halv! Oh wait, you live in Canada..nevermind. :D

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3828 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 18:19:05 »

Get a gun and shoot those lil' bastards Halv! Oh wait, you live in Canada..nevermind. :D

For me, it's the wabbits  and sometimes the snails that get to my tomatoz.

No problem with squirrels..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3829 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 21:53:38 »

Rowdy hopes digi is referring to shooting the squirrels.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3830 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 22:00:52 »

For me, it's the wabbits  and sometimes the snails that get to my tomatoz.

No problem with squirrels..

Rabbits got some cabbage early on, slugs eat everything a little.

And I have about a dozen guns here, digi :)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3831 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 22:22:11 »
Suggested Solution for the (TDC) Tomato Defense Committee:

• Acquire A-corns to feed said squirrels
  • Build box(s) out of 'chicken wire' for germination
  • Distribute said A-corns to legit earth box conservatorium(s)
  • Wait 10-20 years for A-corn trees to drop A-corns in abundance

Tomato harvest +1,000
100% Money Back Guarantee

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #3832 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 17:22:46 »
how swank is your dilly
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3833 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 11:49:11 »

Tomato harvest +1,000
Counter theory, more food increases squirrel breeding which means just more chattering critters

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3834 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 11:49:41 »
how swank is your dilly

Got some dill seeds to harvest very soon, dilly my nilly

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3835 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:18:53 »

Tomato harvest +1,000
Counter theory, more food increases squirrel breeding which means just more chattering critters

Haha, yeah

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3836 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:36:52 »

Tomato harvest +1,000

Haha, yeah

Professional Squirrel Hunter license.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3837 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 22:03:00 »

Tomato harvest +1,000

Haha, yeah

Professional Squirrel Hunter license.

psh!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3838 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:25:38 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3840 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:32:35 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3843 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:05:03 »
Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Jealous? It was amazing, show made me cry.

Maximum jealous of sushi..

Are you allowed sushi?

I can eat a California roll, and any veggie tempura things.

But overall, I 'm tryin' to be healthy and not fall into greasy take out style foods again. sigh...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
The Church Of Halverson
« Reply #3844 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:14:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Jealous? It was amazing, show made me cry.

Maximum jealous of sushi..

Are you allowed sushi?

But overall, I 'm tryin' to be healthy and not fall into greasy take out style foods again. sigh...

What's the point if it ain't no fish, yup yup

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3845 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:32:30 »

Are you allowed sushi?

What's the point if it ain't no fish, yup yup

Hahahaha..

Yea.. i liked tuna lots..

but sigh... sigh........ damn you Science !!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3846 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:38:22 »
I'll eat meat and still live longer than TP.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3847 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:40:13 »
I'll eat meat and still live longer than TP.

daang

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3848 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:42:29 »
New "study" comes out in two years..heart disease was actually caused by some type of lettuce and if you stuck to a balanced diet you'll live longer than tp4.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3849 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 00:04:14 »
New "study" comes out in two years..heart disease was actually caused by some type of lettuce and if you stuck to a balanced diet you'll live longer than tp4.

hahahahahahahaha...

heart disease lettuce.. hahahahahaha