Author Topic: Why YOU should join a Cult.  (Read 1954 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Why YOU should join a Cult.
« on: Sun, 25 September 2016, 11:59:19 »
If we forget all the bad things cults do for the moment..

Rationally, the MOST SUCCESSFUL cult members are those who don't believe in their doctrine. Thus, they are free to make objective choices in the scope of their surrounding for selfish improvement.

Given that.. It is not Idealist bible bangers who should join churches/cults, rather it's the Heathen NON-believers that potentially have the most to gain.

For example,  Many Churches and Cults are wildly successful at cash laundering AND are not Subject to taxation..

Certainly , these actions are not those perpetrated by a person who reads the Bible,  rather they are actions by the more intelligent manipulator who exploits this small loophole in our cultural economy, in-god-we-trust.

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
Re: Why YOU should join a Cult.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 25 September 2016, 19:50:20 »
people who start cults are the only people benefiting. with a small handful of their trusted friends.

Mormons wanna **** and control lots of woman

Christian churches want money and possibly children?

all cults all sole benefactors relaying on faith to help you
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 06:07:02 »
For those wondering my big gripe with Christianity,

My grandmother is a "good Christian woman". Church every Weds/Sunday, and donates to the church. However she also receives a minimum of 5 letters from the church a month asking for donations. She is a 87 year old widow. Most of these letters have a wonderful greeting such as "your husband was such a blessed member of our church, we will always pray for him" these letters contain blank checks to be made out to the church. It's completely predatory towards older people, whom feel they have to "do the right thing" to secure there place in heaven for not only them but there family.
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 06:17:21 »
these letters contain blank checks to be made out to the church
:blank:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 07:20:47 »
"Why YOU should join a Cult."
Free coolaid nuf said
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 07:27:38 »

It's completely predatory towards older people,

My wife works for an important valid non-profit (The Arthritis Foundation) and asked her father to join and give to them.

He is almost 82 and his mind does not work too well any more. He said "I used to give little bits to lots of different organizations but now it  ALL  goes .... "
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"