Author Topic: Looking for a Japanese user to proxy clothes  (Read 2972 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Looking for a Japanese user to proxy clothes
« on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 12:32:20 »
I wanted to get some clothes from a Japanese brand or two (so an easy ship) and figured if I could just get someone here to help me instead of using a proxy service, I could save quite a bit. Hit me up if you can help  :-*. Might also need some help with translation and sizing cause Kapital has to be doing something weird with their measurements...
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:33:48 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
Re: Looking for a Japanese user to proxy clothes
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:10:03 »
I can proxy things if you're still looking.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:11:57 »
I wanted to get some clothes from a Japanese brand or two (so an easy ship) and figured if I could just get someone here to help me instead of using a proxy service, I could save quite a bit. Hit me up if you can help  :-*

visvim?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:13:09 »
I wanted to get some clothes from a Japanese brand or two (so an easy ship) and figured if I could just get someone here to help me instead of using a proxy service, I could save quite a bit. Hit me up if you can help  :-*

visvim?

Kapital probably, maybe Blue Blue Japan. They all have substantial markups here, but with the fees that most proxies charge, I wouldn't end up saving all that much

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:19:19 »

visvim?

Kapital probably, maybe Blue Blue Japan. They all have substantial markups here, but with the fees that most proxies charge, I wouldn't end up saving all that much

Yeah I've noticed as well. I've grabbed a couple visvim items from y!jp auctions and proxy/shipping fees weren't too awful, but going your route is a much better idea.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:26:47 »

Yeah I've noticed as well. I've grabbed a couple visvim items from y!jp auctions and proxy/shipping fees weren't too awful, but going your route is a much better idea.

What service did you use? White Rabbit was charging a 9.9% service fee which adds up real fast

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:34:21 »
I can proxy things if you're still looking.

I don't know how I didn't see your message lol. PM'd

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:55:49 »

What service did you use? White Rabbit was charging a 9.9% service fee which adds up real fast

Buyee.jp, I've bought both clothes and keyboards using them, would definitely recommend.

206597-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 16:08:06 »
Diversion.. Lies.. Deceit.. 

hwood34 is trying to buy them naughty dvds and paraphernalia of his favorite j-idol..

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 18:30:22 »

Buyee.jp, I've bought both clothes and keyboards using them, would definitely recommend.

(Attachment Link)
hmm, I'll definitely mark it

Diversion.. Lies.. Deceit.. 

hwood34 is trying to buy them naughty dvds and paraphernalia of his favorite j-idol..

shhhhhh

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 16:23:06 »

(Attachment Link)

So it looks like you can only buy from their list of sites, is that true?

Offline Sniping

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:09:17 »
ah yes palace tokyo i see you

Offline subcat

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:09:57 »
fromjapan have a little search box at the top of their site that you can chuck the url into and someone will manually purchase for you

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:27:45 »
fromjapan have a little search box at the top of their site that you can chuck the url into and someone will manually purchase for you

Yeah, I'll probably just end up using a proxy at this point