Author Topic: Longest you've gone w/o bathing?  (Read 13467 times)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Longest you've gone w/o bathing?
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 09:22:39 »
Day 9 baby! I am either getting very used to the smell or the sudden cold weather has noticeably lessened my stink.
I'll probably only be able to go up to 11 days because there's supposed to be work next week :(

You're ****ing disgusting. Maybe that's a factor as to why you don't get promotions or recruited for jobs. If you can't even bathe everyday, I have to imagine you're equally lazy in your work performance.

Mod Edit: User has been warned for this post
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 09:48:33 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline mauri

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 13:50:55 »
Day 9 baby! I am either getting very used to the smell or the sudden cold weather has noticeably lessened my stink.
I'll probably only be able to go up to 11 days because there's supposed to be work next week :(

You're ****ing disgusting. Maybe that's a factor as to why you don't get promotions or recruited for jobs. If you can't even bathe everyday, I have to imagine you're equally lazy in your work performance.

hey hey chill out. this thread is for revering our collective disgustingness. it's not like you have to actually smell anything. if anything you should be proud of the pioneers who pave the way breaking the social norm.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 13:56:36 »
hey hey chill out. this thread is for revering our collective disgustingness. it's not like you have to actually smell anything. if anything you should be proud of the pioneers who pave the way breaking the social norm.

I like you.

Offline mauri

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 14:53:10 »

I like you.

how YOU doin'?
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 14:59:05 »
last stay at home vacation I think I made it to day 4 before being completely disgusted with myself, had to use nearly 4 times the normal amount of shampoo to just get my hair clean it seemed, like, it wouldn't even sud up until that point... don't think I'll let myself go that far again.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 15:02:15 »

I like you.

how YOU doin'?

I might answer, depending on how long it has been since you last showered.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 15:34:42 »
Whats bathing?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 16:54:17 »

I love when people talk **** without reading what they are talking about. The Internet's a wonderful place that just wouldn't be the same without these kinds of folks.

Oh and DAY 10!! COME SNIFF MY DECREPIT CROTCH BEEHATCH! Seriously. Come over my apartment. I will rub my hands in my disgusting sweaty grundle, then I can stick them right in your face to remind you what your what your father's **** smells like.

« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:48:51 by user 18 »

Offline lesbihonest

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:11:45 »

I love when people talk **** without reading what they are talking about. The Internet's a wonderful place that just wouldn't be the same without these kinds of folks.

Oh and DAY 10!! COME SNIFF MY DECREPIT CROTCH BEEHATCH! Seriously. Come over my apartment. I will rub my hands in my disgusting sweaty grundle, then I can stick them right in your face to remind you what your what your father's **** smells like.
easy there fatty, we know you aren't going to do anything other than talk tough and cry on the Internet.

« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:05:40 by user 18 »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:18:37 »

easy there fatty, we know you aren't going to do anything other than talk tough and cry on the Internet.

hello beehatch/demik alt account.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:30:34 »

Smh tbh fam. You're just jealous because you can't shake the smell of tacos regardless of how often you shower.

« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:48:35 by user 18 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline tbc

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:41:59 »
2x daily

i ride public transit.  nuff said

also was a wrestler and ringworm is no bueno.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:51:32 »
Let's be civil, everyone. Any more personal attacks will be grounds for muting or more severe punishments.

E: Let's not continue any of those lines of discussion either, thanks.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:00:57 by user 18 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:04:01 »

ayyyyy lmao

« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:13:34 by user 18 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:08:41 »
this thread is gold

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:33:51 »
Back to the topic at hand, I've gone maybe three days at most and then I just felt disgusting.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:44:10 »
TIL I'm a germaphobe. This thread was full of NOPE for me.
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 23:30:55 »
Have you ever just been too exhausted to shower?  I feel that way right now. :(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 23:37:44 »

Being grossed out that someone with ready access to a shower wouldn't bathe for 5+ days doesn't make you a germaphobe, most people are grossed out by that

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 00:10:17 »
Have you ever just been too exhausted to shower?  I feel that way right now. :(

Yea, this happens ,  but most often I sleep even deeper once showered..

Offline PunchingHorse@donkey

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 01:29:03 »
month and a week or so when i'm in my depression insomnia deals.
Xanax helped allot but it's just crazy hard to get some pre-scribes to you.
they always start you off with something else then they give you the actual stuff that you have found that works but low dose still works so whatever.

without insurance it did actually cost me up towards 2k in doctor visits to actually get what i wanted scripted to me for that.

it's actually pretty horrific.
now i would stank but not to the lvl of a man who has not bathed in a month and some extra like really i got away with some right guard and clean clothes for the most part.
i really honestly for the most part got away with it just changed clothes put on some deodorant and good to go.
really even today i only bath like once or twice a week i only ever bother showing before going out to see a girl or other social things.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 01:55:31 »
So noisyturtle have not washed for 10 days despite being in his own home. What gives? Your water got cut off? I can't comprehend how someone can stand not showering at all!

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 02:09:46 »
So noisyturtle have not washed for 10 days despite being in his own home. What gives? Your water got cut off? I can't comprehend how someone can stand not showering at all!
well sometimes you don't have much choice when it comes to how the bathroom will be if you are renting.
i know i rented this one house (down here you can rent a place for 500-600) just gotta go live in the slums near the low income areas.
anyway i rented a place there few holes in the walls (from doorknobs) that was pretty Shiite plastered over.
rest good condition but the bathroom..it was just dear god i attempted every type of stain remover and i could never get the tub clean.
When i stayed there i would only take a bath at my parents who stayed 15mins or so away.
still took me almost 3 weeks of basically doing chemical warfare to a tub to get it to shower standards.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #73 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 02:12:12 »
well sometimes you don't have much choice when it comes to how the bathroom will be if you are renting.
i know i rented this one house (down here you can rent a place for 500-600) just gotta go live in the slums near the low income areas.
anyway i rented a place there few holes in the walls (from doorknobs) that was pretty Shiite plastered over.
rest good condition but the bathroom..it was just dear god i attempted every type of stain remover and i could never get the tub clean.
When i stayed there i would only take a bath at my parents who stayed 15mins or so away.
still took me almost 3 weeks of basically doing chemical warfare to a tub to get it to shower standards.

What was the dirt issue? mould? bio-material? blood stains from a murder?

« Reply #74 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 02:20:00 »

What was the dirt issue? mould? bio-material? blood stains from a murder?
Well what i heard from the people who lived there was that the homeless/junkies had been using the place to sleep for about 3months before the guy who brought it at auction or whatever added it to his list of rental homes they re-did the inside kinda cleaned the outside you can tell all they did was pressure wash it.
the bathtub i'm guessing was the homeless peoples toilet and the guy who brought the house simply had his crew clean and pressure wash due to being already over budget having to replace most of the inside.
so the bathtub just had like stains all over one side and all over the bottom due to the crews pressure hose and scraping efforts most of it was gone and it looked like it would pass as simple used cheap tub.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 07:36:37 »
Dude that sucks. :(

It's amazing how quickly civilization crumbles in the lower classes of society.

Offline jamster

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 10:25:41 »
23 days while out on exercise in Canada. It was boiling hot in the middle of July, and I was sat in a tank within six inches of a red hot engine for 12-18 hours a day, and it was probably the worst three weeks of my life.

You get to the point where you stop smelling yourself. Luckily my hair was quite short so that wasn't too horrible, but I still ended up seriously dirty.

Here was me after said three weeks. Oh yeah, and that shirt did not get changed the whole time.

I stopped reading the thread after this post- no point continuing. This post wins.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 10:44:07 »
I shower at least twice a day, if not three times. You guys are disgusting!

3x a day is a little excessive

I shower usually twice, at least once unless I pass out drunk. Sometimes three. I work in a greasy kitchen though so if I don't shower after work it's just awful. I usually sweat a lot in my sleep so I have to shower in the morning.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 10:51:00 »

Once every 10 days is a little excessive

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:08:37 »

Once every 10 days is a little excessive

It is excessive, but in the wrong direction I believe :P

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:26:49 »
Two weeks backpacking and camping with friends. Axe body spray was all we used...yeah i feel dirty just thinking about how gross I was when I was younger.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:29:45 »

Being grossed out that someone with ready access to a shower wouldn't bathe for 5+ days doesn't make you a germaphobe, most people are grossed out by that

True that! Although I'm always washing my hand excessively and my living area is meticulously clean!

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline shoostep

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:50:11 »
I've gone 7 weeks w/o showering -- wilderness survival trip.

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 23:32:58 »
22 days. I was living in Lhasa, Tibet and had pneumonia. I had cracked 2 ribs coughing. Just couldn't muster the energy to shower, and I didn't have heat so I was worried it would make things worse anyway. Not my finest hour.
You should write a book. Such an interesting life.

LOL, the best stories are the ones I can't tell. :-/

Here's a vintage picture of me and one of my friends there:
Show Image

And here are some others I took:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Just dropping in to say WOW that is a gorgeous view... did not expect to see something this cool in a thread about bathing (or lack thereof LOL)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 01:10:27 »
this thread has inspired me not to shower this morning

y'all weak
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline geekhack360

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:06:30 »
I think about a week while camping.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 06:59:38 »

22 days. I was living in Lhasa, Tibet and had pneumonia. I had cracked 2 ribs coughing. Just couldn't muster the energy to shower, and I didn't have heat so I was worried it would make things worse anyway. Not my finest hour.
You should write a book. Such an interesting life.

LOL, the best stories are the ones I can't tell. :-/

Here's a vintage picture of me and one of my friends there:
Show Image

And here are some others I took:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Just dropping in to say WOW that is a gorgeous view... did not expect to see something this cool in a thread about bathing (or lack thereof LOL)

Thanks dude. It can be a really beautiful place. Shower or not.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 16:08:49 »
Showered today. Final count and standing life record for not bathing is 11 days.
Honestly I don't feel that much better now that I'm clean.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 18:30:52 »
Showered today. Final count and standing life record for not bathing is 11 days.
Honestly I don't feel that much better now that I'm clean.
You're not doing it right...lol...

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:57:34 »
Found an appropriate gif for this thread...

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline MagicSauce

« Reply #90 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:16:19 »
My longest is three days when camping out at a music festival

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:59:17 »
this thread has inspired me not to shower this morning

y'all weak

mah dew
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 16:19:24 »
The longest I've gone was six days.

Got up early to go to a music festival on a Wednesday and the weather was perfect the whole time (cloudy but no rain) so when we got back at about 6am after being up all night we spent Monday playing Worms Armageddon on a big TV before heading to our homes to get clean.  Friend's mum was not impressed with having three smelly lads invading her living room but it could have been so much worse if it had been hot!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 16:32:11 »
Does baby wipes count?

if not then 12 days for a survival course.

Mind you, this was in 95+ degree weather in a desert in full battle rattle.

I think I pissed like twice for the total 12 days. I was going through so many canteens of water a day it was ridiculous.

We had to mark a slash on our helmets for every canteen we finished. after every day our helmets looked like zebra stripe camo.

The point being: I sweated like 2 rats shagging in a wool sock.

Had I not used baby wipes....

Offline SpikeBolt

• √(4) != -2
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 18:04:00 »
2 days tops :)

Offline E3E

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 18:43:30 »
One million years. I know... Ew.