« Reply #51 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 00:05:19 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: k
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 00:16:11 »
Thank you for your k.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 00:23:01 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:11:54 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:28:23 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:33:20 »
****POSTING TIME
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:38:29 »
****POSTING TIME
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

k

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:48:52 »
****POSTING TIME

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 01:58:05 »
K

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 02:19:57 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 02:22:22 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 02:23:03 »
:llama:                        :llama:
:llama:                :llama:
:llama:        :llama:
:llama: :llama:

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 06:11:30 »
qué

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 06:43:13 »
k....pop?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 08:02:44 »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 08:04:44 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 08:06:11 »
Cay?

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 08:41:14 »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 09:50:10 »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 09:53:41 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 09:54:29 »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 10:51:14 »
k

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:02:11 »
sum1 xplane this thread to me in 1 letter or less

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:03:22 »

What's going on? Could this be my understanding. It's not your fault I was being too demanding, I must admit it's my pride that made me distant. All because I hoped that you'd be someone different...

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:06:33 »
:llama: :llama:

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:10:16 »

What's going on? Could this be my understanding. It's not your fault I was being too demanding, I must admit it's my pride that made me distant. All because I hoped that you'd be someone different...
K

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:12:46 »

<3 Thats some good **** 👌👌

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:13:11 »

K

Uhmmm... I'm just feelin' celebration tonight, celebrate don't wait too late uhmmm... no. He don't stop, you can stop, we're gonna celebrate.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 14:16:01 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 15:10:48 »

Offline 3K

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 15:17:15 »

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 15:53:08 »

KKK
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 15:54:29 »

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:00:05 »
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:12:08 »

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:12:56 »

speak for yourself

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #92 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 00:41:20 »
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 00:50:30 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 03:30:14 »

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #95 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 03:45:53 »
woohoo
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 03:58:49 »

Offline phosphoric

speak for yourself

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 12:16:06 »
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)