Author Topic: Things You Like or Love  (Read 10136 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Re: Things You Like or Love
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 10:49:25 »
Guns?! I hope you mean hunting rifles and stuff like that, not guns made for killing people.

FYI, All guns can kill people, including hunting rifles. Has someone been listening to Mr. Piers Morgan???

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Things You Like or Love
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 10:56:01 »
There is a slight difference between them, the purpose they are made.
But I will give up, I can't take this debate with Americans who all love their guns :P

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 10:59:10 »
I love free food.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 10:59:38 »
There is a slight difference between them, the purpose they are made.
But I will give up, I can't take this debate with Americans who all love their guns :P

No, I understand...but it is important to understand that there is literally no such thing as what the media claims are "assault weapons". All these weapons have the capability to kill and there is literally no difference as far as "design" - only the looks are different. I have a good video explaining this if you'd be interested.

Also, the point of ownership rights really has nothing to do with hunting or even self-defense from each other as many would like to believe. It's all about the ability for a population to protect themselves from tyranny.

Edit: and personally, I don't love guns. I think their ownership is important and shooting can actually be a very fun activity but, like probably a lot of folks, I would be even happier living in a world where they didn't exist. However, we unfortunately do not live in such a world.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 December 2012, 11:03:55 by keyboardlover »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 11:16:40 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 12:04:30 »
myself.

("EVERYONE ELSE" BELONGS IN THE HATE THREAD as well as my body **** that thing too)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 12:24:19 »
I love free food.

You fattie ;D
'
Who doesn't love free food?  Even commies love free food.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things You Like or Love
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:20:11 »
I like coffee and cigarettes in the morning, I like beer in the afternoon. I like video games all the time. I love hanging out at night. Love love love sleep more than anything in the world, specially on my Japanese futon.

All you guys are pretty likeable as well ;)

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:26:58 »
It is eaten with brown sauce and potatoes, mashes together :P

Goes well in the restaurant located in a Ikea furniture store. Sadly that's what i think of when i think of Swedish cuisine

The resturant kinda smells too hahah. Do you guys have Ikea in Sweden?

I like coffee and cigarettes in the morning, I like beer in the afternoon. I like video games all the time. I love hanging out at night. Love love love sleep more than anything in the world, specially on my Japanese futon.

That is not very lady like miss Johansson!
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:29:31 by TheQsanity »
SmallFry! <3

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:27:43 »

Yea...I'm pretty awesome.

Quote from: Propagandhi
I like Kurt Russell as Captain Ron. Grace Under Pressure on in almost any circumstance. I like dark planetariums. I like when she wears them low-cut shirts and yoga pants. I like unbroken snow on lodgepole pine boughs. The rusty pump of a jay’s forest communiqué. And I like a rowdy ****in’ Pride parade. I like how Hedges tells it like it is. I like the sciences. I like profound mysteries. I like The Supremes’ “You Can’t Hurry Love” and the emergence of competing histories. And I like the Maple Leafs cuz they remind me of me: inconsistent, fragile, internationally reviled. I like allegories. Cinderella stories. I like speculative fiction – dark narratives of the future that looms. Of our impending doom.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:38:27 »
Guns?! I hope you mean hunting rifles and stuff like that, not guns made for killing people.

Let me make this exceedingly clear. Specifically the AR-15 w/ a light & Aimpoint H-1. My sidearm of choice is a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm. I also have a Remington 870, because a shotgun is very versatile anywhere from 1-100M.

I own these three guns and train with them extensively. With a sidearm, I can draw and put someone down in less than a second if they are within 8 yards of me. With the AR, I train so one day I can shoot as quickly as this guy.

Swagpirate, why are you so scary?

I don't train so that I can be really good at taking down little kids. I train so that I can take down anyone I need to, at any distance. Think Liam Neeson in Taken. Coming to my house with the intent to do harm to my family? You better be prepared, buddy. Likewise, a scenario like Red Dawn happens where we have Chinese paratroopers jumping into my neighborhood? You can bet I'm ready to bring to fight to them hard, and swift. Sheep can say all they want, but all I hear is "baaaa".

« Last Edit: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:45:37 by swagpiratex »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:43:19 »

That is not very lady like miss Johansson!

Oh pshaww, I do it all while looking beautiful!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:50:11 »

Let me make this exceedingly clear. Specifically the AR-15 w/ a light & Aimpoint H-1. My sidearm of choice is a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm. I also have a Remington 870, because a shotgun is very versatile anywhere from 1-100M.

I own these three guns and train with them extensively. With a sidearm, I can draw and put someone down in less than a second if they are within 8 yards of me. With the AR, I train so one day I can shoot as quickly as this guy.

I don't train so that I can be really good at taking down little kids. I train so that I can take down anyone I need to, at any distance. Think Liam Neeson in Taken. Coming to my house with the intent to do harm to my family? You better be prepared, buddy. Likewise, a scenario like Red Dawn happens where we have Chinese paratroopers jumping into my neighborhood? You can bet I'm ready to bring to fight to them hard, and swift. Sheep can say all they want, but all I hear is "baaaa".

That's pretty impressive, but I think you want to do it to be your avatar.

In full disclosure, once the funds allow, I have plans on getting a similar arsenal spread for similar reasons. 1911a instead of 9mm (mainly a preference to shoot than anything) and a different shotgun, but yeah.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:55:54 by tjcaustin »

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:53:23 »

Dude. Who doesn't wanna be kawaii?  ;D

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 13:56:13 »

Dude. Who doesn't wanna be kawaii?  ;D

Me, I just want to be angry. (kidding)

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:01:41 »
I am still wondering exactly what changes are coming...of course another so-called "assault weapons ban", as we all know, will have absolutely no positive affect whatsoever on gun violence here. I am sure that they are just going to try to make things more difficult for honest people (and in doing so, easier for criminals). Le sigh.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things You Like or Love
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:02:19 »
I am superrrr kawaiiii! For real.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:11:45 »

People like you scare me.  Every time I read this ****, I don't think "this is a person who is well prepared", I think "this is a guy who can't wait for a reason to kill someone".  Anyone who says WROL on a regular basis is someone who I would love to not live next to.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:46:11 by metalliqaz »

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:51:54 »
Taken to PM, please continue discussing about things we like or love.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 14:54:06 »
Taken to PM, please continue discussing about things we like or love.

Thank you sir! I like when people take side convos to PM rather than derailing threads :)

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 15:44:50 »
Though she is very clingy, I love my mom.
SmallFry! <3

Offline precarious

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 15:46:50 »
I love to BUST 'EM!

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #73 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 12:34:01 »
Right now I'm loving some cold eggnog, and some fine home grown buds :) Also just bought a nice Co2 bb gun - a Colt Defender I've been plinkin' around in my back yard with
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 06:09:59 »
I'm going to love the pancakes that I will make shortly. Should I make some eggs and bacon with them? Still undecided.

I love movies. A lot. I've spent the past week of my vacation watching movie after movie...

Offline precarious

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 06:36:33 »
I'm going to love the pancakes that I will make shortly. Should I make some eggs and bacon with them? Still undecided.

I love movies. A lot. I've spent the past week of my vacation watching movie after movie...

put eggs and bacon into the pancakes

i watched crank: high voltage the other night, that movie was amazingly ridiculous and hilarious, i haven't enjoyed anything that much in a while

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 08:41:30 »

Forget eggs and bacon, go go sausage.

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 10:06:33 »
I love the fact that I just found out that I won the QWERKeys Christmas give away :D
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 12:00:47 »
I love the fact that I just found out that I won the QWERKeys Christmas give away :D

Congrats. :D
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #79 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 13:57:22 »
That's awesome. Congrats!

Offline MissMurd3r84

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 14:50:44 »
Thanks Absyrd and Swagpiratex. It was announced on the QWERKeys FB at the end of last week but I only noticed today :)
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline iri

« Reply #81 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 15:47:43 »
do you still hate life?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline MissMurd3r84

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 15:50:28 »
The prize made it a bit better. Christmas being over and done with will  be even better again :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 23 December 2012, 19:42:51 »

Congratulations :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MissMurd3r84

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 24 December 2012, 02:33:37 »

Congratulations :)
Cheers :)

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 01:21:28 »
What Christmas giveaway?
SmallFry! <3

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 01:27:26 »
Chocolate covered cinnamon bears.  Good noms.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 01:29:57 »
cinnamon bears?
SmallFry! <3

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 09:41:18 »
Whoah those actually look awesome.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 14:37:41 »
Day9

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 17:46:07 »
Day9

Hell yes. Also Tasteless/Artosis. ^_^

Offline simkev

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 21:04:24 »
I like to create and improve stuff. From the first time I touched a set of Legos I knew that was my call. And I am now studiing for a masters degre in enginering wich I think I will enjoy working as.
I also like to help other people since it boosts my ego, haha.
JAG ÄR LIVRÄDD FÖR ATT LEVA & JAG ÄR DÖDSRÄDD FÖR ATT DÖ

| Poker X - Ergo Clears & Red Alert 2.0 | Majestouch 2 TKL - Browns & Blue Cream Cheese |

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 22:30:13 »
Fallout and TES.

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 30 December 2012, 23:26:38 »
Game Development
Novels - Cyberpunk/Dystopian/Geek Fiction
3rd Wave Ska
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 31 December 2012, 00:48:50 »
Game Development
Novels - Cyberpunk/Dystopian/Geek Fiction
3rd Wave Ska

Word.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things You Like or Love
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 19:55:27 »
Need more love around here, arise thread!

I love monster hunter 3 ultimate! Addictive it is!

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 20:20:08 »
Winning matches in League of Legends.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 21:02:55 »
Evil Dead
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline calavera

« Reply #98 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 21:05:56 »
'62 Ferrari 250 GTO. That things just pure sex.