Author Topic: Click Clack Conspiracy Part 2  (Read 15276 times)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
Re: Click Clack Conspiracy Part 2
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:22:53 »
I have a slightly off-topic question, if that's at all possible at this point. If offered, does anyone think Ripster would ever return to GH? Has such an offer ever been extended. When I joined, he gave me a ton of extremely knowledgeable answers to queries and was really one of the key bindings that held GH together for a time. Watching him self destruct like that was difficult to watch, but he really did bring it upon himself. Has enough time passed to heal wounds on both sides, or has that come and gone? Was he ever actually proven to have been to cause of r00twyrm?
His ego is too inflated to ever return, even if the offer was extended.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:23:02 »
I have a slightly off-topic question, if that's at all possible at this point. If offered, does anyone think Ripster would ever return to GH? Has such an offer ever been extended. When I joined, he gave me a ton of extremely knowledgeable answers to queries and was really one of the key bindings that held GH together for a time. Watching him self destruct like that was difficult to watch, but he really did bring it upon himself. Has enough time passed to heal wounds on both sides, or has that come and gone? Was he ever actually proven to have been to cause of r00twyrm?

Someone explain why ripster left.. the mods refuse to tell me.

And EGO? on the internet?  I stand by this that : if you behave the way online as you would in life, you've completely missed the point of the internet..

The purpose of anonymous discussion is to cast away the inefficient courtesy that betrays Truth Intent..

I won't lie to you on the internet..  But if I met you in person.. I certainly would..

For example...

Online: I would say,, hey d...wade how's ur dead parrot..

In real life, I'd say, oh so sorry to hear about your loss. how have you gotten along.. KNOWING full well, that whatever I say wouldn't change anything, as the parrot is no more.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:23:48 »

Got banned.

Offline ClackFactory

• * Maker
  • finger crosser
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:25:18 »
I have no idea why you're mad... :D
people are buying your plastic junk, and you're making some idiots pay upwards of $200
and as for your generosity to offer me a clack, no thanks.. i think they're ugly.. but you know, not that you're ugly.. your work is. that doesn't make you a bad person, don't take it that way.

I'm not mad, sorry to dissapoint. I'm having a blast with this thread. And Don't lie, so are you. And don't get upset that people don't understand you. Some people just prefer more tangible hobbies and interest.
I'm just killing time right now printing labels. I should get a faster printer, but then I wouldn't have time to read your posts.

I offered it to you at $200 so you could do the seemingly theraputic and nobel task of then selling it for $18. You know, show the people how it's done! Who cares if they are ugly. Stand up, be a man, don't be so vain, stick to your principles!

Phew... for a second there I thought you were going to say I was a bad AND ugly person.

Oh wait! The skull's a self portrait. Sh1t!
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline ClackFactory

• * Maker
  • finger crosser
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:26:54 »

He was accused of being more useful than you.
loling
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline dante

« Reply #105 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:27:52 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:28:53 »
I have no idea why you're mad... :D
people are buying your plastic junk, and you're making some idiots pay upwards of $200
and as for your generosity to offer me a clack, no thanks.. i think they're ugly.. but you know, not that you're ugly.. your work is. that doesn't make you a bad person, don't take it that way.

I'm not mad, sorry to dissapoint. I'm having a blast with this thread. And Don't lie, so are you. And don't get upset that people don't understand you. Some people just prefer more tangible hobbies and interest.
I'm just killing time right now printing labels. I should get a faster printer, but then I wouldn't have time to read your posts.

I offered it to you at $200 so you could do the seemingly theraputic and nobel task of then selling it for $18. You know, show the people how it's done! Who cares if they are ugly. Stand up, be a man, don't be so vain, stick to your principles!

Phew... for a second there I thought you were going to say I was a bad AND ugly person.

Oh wait! The skull's a self portrait. Sh1t!

wait.. "are you ugly? "

I'm curious now... that would explain why you chose to make skulls.. as people who usually follow that direction of expression steer clear of conventional beauty due to their internal conflict with inadequacy.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:29:02 »

He was accused of being more useful than you.

Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:29:42 »

ROFL!!!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:30:00 »
ClickClack I have 2 questions...

1. Is the skull the superhero after he died?  They look similar in the facial region.  Is there some sort of CC lore you are writing?
2. Who got the Mr. Friday?

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:32:28 »

1. Is the skull the superhero after he died?  They look similar in the facial region.  Is there some sort of CC lore you are writing?

rarar... did you not see the other thread? lol

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:35:56 »

rarar... did you not see the other thread? lol
CC didn't ship it.  Took it back.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:36:07 »
Trolling is an art. And right now, tp's art is looking really ugly.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #113 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:39:13 »
Trolling is an art. And right now, tp's art is looking really ugly.

I don't like the term trolling, because the definition changed over time, from ACTUAL trolling, inciting-emotional-response, to  labeling ANYTHING-at-all you disagree with..

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #114 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:41:59 »
I think tp4 is just being modest. He can't deal with the stress of being the master of trolls.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:44:19 »
I think tp4 is just being modest. He can't deal with the stress of being the master of trolls.

there was a quote on the game of thrones show I watched yesturday,  something something.. "he'd watch the kingdom fall to ruin, as long as he can be king of the ashes.."   I know that doesn't apply here since there's nothing to ruin.. but I do like the quote..

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #116 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:44:41 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #117 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:45:32 »
(Attachment Link)

only 20%, that's like 10 more rebuttals.

And honestly, I don't know why this forum even needs Mods, because there's like almost NO ONE here saying anything most of the time.

If anything.. the fact that my posts make the place more lively is better than the dreary sullenness that GH usually is.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:46:53 »

You've got to play it like blackjack, man. Get as close to 100% as you can without actually hitting it!

meebcats - my bad music

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #119 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:48:17 »

You've got to play it like blackjack, man. Get as close to 100% as you can without actually hitting it!

But where I play blackjack, you get paid 3:1 for hitting blackjack.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #120 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:48:56 »

I mean seriously... Did you guys come onto the internet "FOR" peace and quiet? really? that's what you're here for?

can't you just just go on the deck and nap if that's the case?

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #121 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:49:33 »

And honestly, I don't know why this forum even needs Mods, because there's like almost NO ONE here saying anything most of the time.

If anything.. the fact that my posts make the place more lively is better than the dreary sullenness that GH usually is.

40% now...

And it certainly is more lively to have a troll sometimes, which is why you aren't muted... yet.  Insulting an artist's work is kind of personal... if you've ever met an artist.  But, it's an off topic thread, so you're still talkin, aren't you?
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:53:21 by aggiejy »

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #122 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:50:24 »
I don't actually remember how was the transition from that situation where Click Clack keys remained in stock for months to just now where people are making a lot of profit by reselling the keys and hoarding them and it seems everyone have to own them.

I guess at some point some people started to sell them overpriced for profit when they went out of stock after being there for months. I guess that's how everything started but I can't remember that.

That there is the conspiracy... they never sold out of stock... they were never all that popular, and yes they're STILL quite ugly...

This part is funny and makes me laugh as to how you know what was and was not popular at GH well over a whole year before you even joined....let me educate you

The 1st CC sale at EK was the only one when they (TRI, BLUE, & RED) stayed in stock for a long time, with a long time being a couple weeks. This was the 1st time anyone was selling custom keys like this, and at $15 it seemed like a lot to most people when they were used to just buying $1-3 novelty keys.

The 2nd CC sale at EK was the original Halloween stuff (Jack & CandyCorn Skulls, Candy Corns, Gray Skull) and that lasted maybe 2 hours before being sold out with the Jack & CandyCorn Skulls being gone in minutes

Every sale since then has decreased the time to sell out where now we're talking about being sold out in seconds.

so yep you sure are right that "they were never all that popular"
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #123 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:52:57 »
I don't actually remember how was the transition from that situation where Click Clack keys remained in stock for months to just now where people are making a lot of profit by reselling the keys and hoarding them and it seems everyone have to own them.

I guess at some point some people started to sell them overpriced for profit when they went out of stock after being there for months. I guess that's how everything started but I can't remember that.

That there is the conspiracy... they never sold out of stock... they were never all that popular, and yes they're STILL quite ugly...

This part is funny and makes me laugh as to how you know what was and was not popular at GH well over a whole year before you even joined....let me educate you

The 1st CC sale at EK was the only one when they (TRI, BLUE, & RED) stayed in stock for a long time, with a long time being a couple weeks. This was the 1st time anyone was selling custom keys like this, and at $15 it seemed like a lot to most people when they were used to just buying $1-3 novelty keys.

The 2nd CC sale at EK was the original Halloween stuff (Jack & CandyCorn Skulls, Candy Corns, Gray Skull) and that lasted maybe 2 hours before being sold out with the Jack & CandyCorn Skulls being gone in minutes

Every sale since then has decreased the time to sell out where now we're talking about being sold out in seconds.

not mass-marketable product = not popular..  You're likely overestimating the market.  If these clacks were at all POPULAR, there is EVERY REASON to sell them in volume and make a whole lot more.

The trouble is, keyboardin' is not there yet.. at least not in the USA..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #124 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:55:00 »

40% now...

And it certainly is more lively to have a troll sometimes, which is why you aren't muted... yet.  Insulting an artist's work is kind of personal... if you've ever met an artist.  But, it's an off topic thread, so you're still talkin, aren't you?

if people want to take internet seriously, i can't stop them

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
« Reply #125 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:57:50 »
not mass-marketable product = not popular..  You're likely overestimating the market.  If these clacks were at all POPULAR, there is EVERY REASON to sell them in volume and make a whole lot more.

Want to buy one of my hand-customized traffic lights?

meebcats - my bad music

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #126 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 22:59:31 »

Want to buy one of my hand-customized traffic lights?

They tested LED traffic lights in the states, they saved power, but didn't melt the snow in winter, so they had to change back to regular halogen.

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 23:00:32 »

not mass-marketable product = not popular..  You're likely overestimating the market. If these clacks were at all POPULAR, there is EVERY REASON to sell them in volume and make a whole lot more.

why do you always come back to this same argument as to why CC"s aren't popular? CC has answered this many times for you and others that this is just a hobby and way of sharing some of his work with others who enjoy them. But by your definition, unless CC quits his day job to mass produce them, then they are not popular
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 23:01:18 »
know what guys. look I'm sorry if you're offended, my only intention was to warn anyone who may dive into cc as a investment..

That's it.. so. i'm locking the thread..