Author Topic: What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.  (Read 388261 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.
« Reply #800 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 05:30:53 »
Started watching The Last Dance. A Netflix show that you can't watch on Netflix apparently.

Thanks for the pointer - great show! Interesting study of personalities, my favorite is Rodman obviously, and good to see the classics again, like Pip, Bird... And I find Carmen Electra to be very personable

It's amazing the people they got for interviews in that show. The best moment imo is when they showed MJ the video of Phil Jackson saying they offered him another year and he turned it down. You could tell MJ didn't know, and I really do believe he was robbed of at least 1-2 more peak seasons.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #801 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 07:56:15 »

Our history books in school have done a terrible job representing him (much of it on purpose).

I will look for it. I have read at least one book on him, and several on Reconstruction. That "unfinished revolution" as Eric Foner calls it, is haunting us relentlessly to this day.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #802 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 20:50:21 »
Our history books in school have done a terrible job representing him (much of it on purpose).
I will look for it. I have read at least one book on him, and several on Reconstruction. That "unfinished revolution" as Eric Foner calls it, is haunting us relentlessly to this day.
They discuss some of that towards the end, kind of appropriate considering what's going on.

I admit I didn't pay as much attention to some of that as I could have in school, but they really did him dirty.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline bliss

« Reply #803 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 09:02:07 »
Started watching The Last Dance. A Netflix show that you can't watch on Netflix apparently.

Thanks for the pointer - great show! Interesting study of personalities, my favorite is Rodman obviously, and good to see the classics again, like Pip, Bird... And I find Carmen Electra to be very personable

It's amazing the people they got for interviews in that show. The best moment imo is when they showed MJ the video of Phil Jackson saying they offered him another year and he turned it down. You could tell MJ didn't know, and I really do believe he was robbed of at least 1-2 more peak seasons.

The recent announcement of a $100m donation by Michael Jordan made me wonder about the net worth of the man :eek: And I learned he owns the Charlotte Hornets. Way to go!

Offline bliss

« Reply #804 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 09:03:21 »
Today's suggestion:

iTunes, DVD, Blu-ray

A mountainbike film that is less about riding and more about different landscapes previously uncharted by mountainbike riders.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #805 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 22:24:28 »
Still watching my weekly dose of QI. I still miss Fry, but Sandy has very much grown on me. It's shocking to think how long I've been watching this series, and that those mad men and women may actually complete the entire series in only 8 more seasons. I wonder if Alan Davis would have ever signed that contract had he known...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #806 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 00:39:21 »
literally the plot of Rise Of Skywalker

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #808 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 16:59:28 »
Rise Of Skywalker

Has great HDR on the 4K bluray.

Worst SW movie ever made imo. I feel like I owe Lucas an apology for ****ting on AotC all these years, who knew things could get worse? AotC was boring, but at least it didn't disregard and **** on everything a 33 year franchise had established.

Offline iri

« Reply #809 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 03:44:19 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #810 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 07:30:31 »
I put on one punch man. I was severely underwhelmed.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #811 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 08:32:06 »
I put on one punch man. I was severely underwhelmed.

Unpossible, ur playback system is clearly inadequate and not capable of conveying the Epic Versimilitude of OnePunch

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #812 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 09:04:24 »
TNG because I’m remember how great trek used to be.

Offline Mekanist

• Archetype
« Reply #813 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 22:27:05 »
Just started watching The Morning Show, pretty decent so far, kinda strange seeing Steve Carell in a more serious role, but he does well :)

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #814 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 14:54:14 »
The Sinner - watching 3rd season, cool, I like Bill Pullman.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #815 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 16:13:59 »
Failed attempts recently:

Space Force
Schitts Creek
Russian Doll

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #816 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 16:58:55 »

Space Force
Schitts Creek
Russian Doll

Space Force was just terrible. I think I laughed out loud at one joke the entire season.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #817 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 17:35:50 »

Space Force
Schitts Creek
Russian Doll

Space Force was just terrible. I think I laughed out loud at one joke the entire season.

yet you watched the whole season ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #818 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 18:09:24 »

Space Force
Schitts Creek
Russian Doll

yet you watched the whole season ?

I really like John Malkovich although his talents were wasted here.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #819 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 10:05:50 »
I must be the only person who is actually enjoying Space Force.  Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's really not as terrible IMO as people are making it out to be. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #820 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 10:47:50 »
I must be the only person who is actually enjoying Space Force.  Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's really not as terrible IMO as people are making it out to be. 

I think it's ok..  there's more authenticity than carell's typical characters. overall relying less on tropes.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #821 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 09:32:52 »
Watched october sky last night

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #822 on: Sat, 04 July 2020, 18:21:38 »

I laughed a lot watching it.  The story is kinda sucky but many moments are just plain hilarious.

HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #823 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 02:22:59 »
Hamilton!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #824 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 05:12:34 »
Been enjoying old Top Gear reruns on Amazon. This was a great episode:

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #825 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 05:39:13 »
Had to rewatch Chernobyl.

There's a companion podcast (on Youtube), that adds so much more detail and more side information, I got two episodes in and realized I really needed a fresh viewing to get the most from it.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline phinix

« Reply #826 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 05:50:55 »
Watched Dark, first season.
At some point I wanted to pull out some sheet of paper and a pen to write down who is who....
For some reason I could not memorise all characters and it was a bit hard to connect them with their past equivalents.

Anyway, starting season 2 today :)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #827 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 07:32:09 »

There's a companion podcast (on Youtube), that adds so much more detail and more side information, I got two episodes in and realized I really needed a fresh viewing to get the most from it.

It's important to remember, everything said about chernobyl applies to the handling and coverups of n00klr disasters everywhere.  It's a uniformly bad thing for everyone.

Atoms for peace was merely a public excuse to continue pursuing weapons. IN FACT, in all this Trump-Flu mess they're lobbying for a new weapons cores facility. ridiculous, cuz we already have too many, and ALL n00klr weapons are useless once anyone else has them.

There's no such thing as doing it cleanly, Any facility no matter how well done will increase the average cancer rate in the surrounding populace by the 10s of thousands.

Offline iri

« Reply #828 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 09:27:01 »

There's a companion podcast (on Youtube), that adds so much more detail and more side information
A lot of detail, most importantly on what the series gets wrong, here: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48580177
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #829 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 18:32:47 »
Started to watch Star Trek DS9 a while ago, but just couldn’t get into it. Too far removed from traditional Trek for my liking. I always disliked war and combat in Star Trek. For me ST is about exploration, Philosophy and mystery. DS9 is unfortunately the complete Anti-Trek, and that is what it was supposed to be. I just can’t see myself ever liking that. Also, the overarching story-lines and longwinded character/relationship development is just completely unappealing to me. TNG forever.

Instead I watch through ST ENT, which I actually very much enjoyed. Right now, I’m finishing Voyager, which I find very underwhelming. Many characters are downright unlikable and all but a few are very badly/inconsistently written. Janeway most of all. I truly believe Janeway is the worst Captain of all of star Trek. After she killed Tuvix, it was all downhill from there for me.

Then again, I haven’t watched Discovery, and I don’t think I will.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #830 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 22:25:25 »
A lot of detail, most importantly on what the series gets wrong, here: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48580177
Most of their complaints seem pretty minimal really.

The biggest artistic license was at the end with the courtroom (strangely ignored in the article). They did have a trial just a short distance from the reactor, but it was show trial, there was no explanation of how the reactor works and there was no shocking reveal, Legasov and Shcherbina weren't even there. They explain in the podcast they did this in order to give some closure and wrap up in the time frame they had as well as give a better explanation of what happened.

As for how some characters were portrayed, one thing not explained well on the show, but was on the podcast was that they didn't fear the reactor. They didn't understand the radiation problem and they didn't feel they needed to (hence firefighters not having any protection), no RBMK reactor had ever exploded and as far as they were concerned it was completely safe, even if something did go wrong the AZ5 button would shut it down. They were more scared of getting in trouble with superiors than they were with the reactor exploding because as far they were concerned that couldn't happen. This is why they ignored the book and the computer and every other indicator something was wrong and why they refused to accept when it blew, it couldn't happen. Trying to portray this on film though isn't easy, so it came across as them simply being jerks.

The one real contradiction in that article is the Bridge of Death.
I find it interesting they think no one watched from the bridge, it had the name "Bridge of Death" before the show and if you consider they didn't fear the reactor, the light show it was putting on and all commotion, I can't imagine people not being there. Everyone likes to watch a train wreck from what they feel is a safe distance, sure it was early morning but the blast and sirens would have woke some of them and the bridge had one of the best views. Was it a stream of people or just a small group, how long did they stay is open to debate, but the idea of no one being there just seems odd to me.

Another point mentioned was the KGB involvement.
There was a phrase show, your going to "humiliate a nation that is obsessed with not being humiliated". This was the biggest screw up ever in the history of mankind, it drained them of money and resources. Can you imagine the KGB not being there? So why would he say they weren't? The KGB may be gone but the agents are not, Putin was trained by them. To you the U.S.S.R. is long dead but not to them. Better to be safe than sorry.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #831 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 22:46:46 »
The new russian version of chernobyl is going to be about the unproven <CIA plot setting off the plant>.

Offline iri

« Reply #832 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 02:17:18 »
There was a phrase show, your going to "humiliate a nation that is obsessed with not being humiliated". This was the biggest screw up ever in the history of mankind, it drained them of money and resources. Can you imagine the KGB not being there? So why would he say they weren't? The KGB may be gone but the agents are not, Putin was trained by them. To you the U.S.S.R. is long dead but not to them.
oh here we go

-Ray Bradbury

Offline missylo

« Reply #833 on: Sun, 12 July 2020, 09:55:25 »
I’m watching Castle Rock and The Sinner (each series taking turns because I’m sharing the TV 😬).

Both are really interesting. Had to stop castle rock for a while because it made me think too much haha.

Offline chale_moore

« Reply #834 on: Mon, 13 July 2020, 02:11:39 »
There are many "What are you...?" threads, but I don't think I've seen one about what's currently got you hooked to the tube (or flat screen). Can be any show, film, cartoon, anime, miniseries, etc.

I have a short attention span these days, so stuff like movies even takes a few sittings to finish.

Currently I'm rewatching Seven Samurai, this time on Blu-ray.

Show Image

The last time I saw this was 15 years ago. Before that, I didn't know what distinguished a good film from a bad one. I thought all movies were just movies. This changed everything.
I suddenly realized what defined a "good" movie, and what defined amazing acting.

Also rewatching Tales from the Crypt. Don't know why I was watching that when I was five or six way back when.

PS
No spoilers, please. :)

I was upset with some features of my mobile for a few days, could not even go to the shop due to lockdown, I did an internet search then I was able to deactivate the pre-installed on wallpaper feature of Xiaomi / Redmi phone with the help of this website.- https://www.winosbite.com/how-to-disable-lock-screen-wallpaper-on-redmi-phone/
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 July 2020, 02:37:53 by chale_moore »

Offline phinix

« Reply #835 on: Mon, 13 July 2020, 02:33:27 »
At some point I wanted to pull out some sheet of paper and a pen to write down who is who....
For some reason I could not memorise all characters and it was a bit hard to connect them with their past equivalents.

Finished second season and started third.
Second was still ok, more weird connections etc, don't want to spoil it to anyone.
Third one - feels like they only altered it abit and playing same thing from first season - I hope it will change during, as it would be silly just to make "mirror" season to first one.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #836 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 13:50:23 »
Been watching alot of Dragon Ball and Godzilla w/ my 5yr old - so happy this is the direction he went phase wise (proud of my mini-me).  Also been re-watching Supernatural again.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline JayZz

« Reply #837 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 11:36:28 »
Finished episode 1 of Yellowstone last night...could have been a movie in itself. The production, scenery, acting, script, cinematography...it's such a pleasure to watch.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #838 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 21:54:10 »
Currently plowing through Babylon 5
It's.. Interesting.

The stories aren't bad, but the costumes and effects absolutely scream budget 80s.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #839 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 22:28:03 »
Currently plowing through Babylon 5
It's.. Interesting.

The stories aren't bad, but the costumes and effects absolutely scream budget 80s.

Nawh... it's adult startrek.. Gud's stuff.

Offline JayZz

« Reply #840 on: Fri, 24 July 2020, 05:49:43 »
Watched the first two episodes of Still Game as a gap filler over the last two days and am laughing more than I thought I would! Missed it first time, now got eight series to get through.

Offline phinix

« Reply #841 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 16:25:16 »

Finished second season and started third.
Second was still ok, more weird connections etc, don't want to spoil it to anyone.
Third one - feels like they only altered it abit and playing same thing from first season - I hope it will change during, as it would be silly just to make "mirror" season to first one.

Daim, just finished third, last season of Dark.

This is one of most messed up shows I've seen.

Did any one here watched it?
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 July 2020, 17:16:21 by phinix »

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #842 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 17:01:08 »
Currently re-watching The Umbrella Academy in anticipation of the new season next week.

I read the comics after the first season, so I’m excited to see where it goes, haha.
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
« Reply #843 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 10:48:57 »
Succession. Currently on ss2, will take a few episodes to get acquainted with the characters but the payoff is well worth it. One of the best shows I've watched in recent years, it's like Sopranos + Veep + Billions (when it was good).

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #844 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 12:06:29 »
Just started 'The Outsider' on HBO. Great Stephen King series. Would recommend.  :thumb:

Offline JayZz

« Reply #845 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 08:37:03 »
Happy! - 7.5/10. Only 2 seasons and cancelled (hopefully picked up by another network). Very, very strange/weird. But really enjoyed it - some great dialogue and fight scenes.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #846 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 08:42:03 »
Happy! - 7.5/10. Only 2 seasons and cancelled (hopefully picked up by another network). Very, very strange/weird. But really enjoyed it - some great dialogue and fight scenes.
I've watched some of it, it's certainly different. Well done though.

You might like The Happytime Murders.
I think this gets a bad rating because people just don't know what to expect.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline phinix

« Reply #847 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 08:53:55 »
Hot Spot (1990)... what a ****ty movie...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #848 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 00:39:13 »
Just started both Battlestar Galactica and Brooklyn 99 (sp?).

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #849 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 03:47:32 »
Just started both Battlestar Galactica and Brooklyn 99 (sp?).

For the first time on both of those or rewatching? Either way, you're in for a treat ^_^
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"